Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1538 Jul 19, 2013
Well, I can't speak for anyone else here, but because I DO have Bartonella (as well as whatever this skin thing is) all this info seems incredibly interesting. Time to do some research. Thank you, Fred.

Of course, everyone will now think that I am you.:)

For the record, I am a 60-something writer from California. Not Fred.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1539 Jul 19, 2013
Shonda, how long were you on the meds?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1540 Jul 19, 2013
Itchytutu wrote:
Shonda, how long were you on the meds?
Please go to my new thread. My full story is there. I did thirty days but it was the most difficult thirty days I have ever done. I did a detox first, then started the treatment. You will not make it without anti-nausea meds! These drugs make you terribly dizzy and you will vomit even taking anti-nausea meds, you will have the runs and lose weight. Many have tried a version of the Tapeworm Protocol but didn't succeed because they didn't take both drugs at the prescribed dose or they stopped too soon. And again, without the anti-nausea meds you won't get through it. Seriously, this is very difficult but it cures.
Aggi Arssman

Hollywood, FL

#1541 Jul 19, 2013
shondatime wrote:
Ivermectin and Permethrin did nothing for me. I suffered with a skin parasite in my scalp, neck, throat, nose, arms, and feet for three (3) years. I did all the remedies spoken of in the Scabies threads but nothing helped. What I have isn't Scabies. It is worse than Scabies. But after three years and dealing with about fifty doctors coast to coast I finally met one doctor who said I know how to cure you. No one ever said those words to me before. I just started a new thread "Take it to the next level: Albendazole & Praziquantel" where I tell my story and how these two meds with a anti-nausea med cured me. I have been cured for almost two years. The treatment itself is a rough ride. And most doctor will probably refuse to prescribe this Tapeworm Protocol, but some will. Read my story and at least consider taking your treatment to the next level for a complete cure. I am not selling anything. I just feel for all of you who are suffering. Your suffering can be ended.
Shonda, what exactly did you have? If it was worse, how so? Please explain what you had and what were your symptoms.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1542 Jul 19, 2013
Aggi Arssman wrote:
<quoted text>
Shonda, what exactly did you have? If it was worse, how so? Please explain what you had and what were your symptoms.
You can read my story at the new thread "Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praziquantel"

I traveled to Singapore and two weeks after I returned home I started sneezing like crazy. Then the itching, crawling, biting began. I saw several doctors, went through what most of you have experienced, the doctors didn't believe me, they couldn't see anything, have I ever been delusional, etc., etc. The doctors are not trained to know how to test, or identify skin parasites, much less treat them. My skin parasites are not Scabies, they reside mostly under the skin, my scalp, neck, throat, ears, nose, arms, legs, feet. I did all the sulpher soaps and ointments, the clove oil, and other essential oils. I did bleach baths, nothing worked. And then I did the online by mail vet meds because I couldn't find a doctor who would prescribe anymore Ivermectin or Permethrin. I was on my own. But I wasn't going to give up. This was my body and I was going to find a cure. After three years of hell I saw a doctor in New Jersey who told me he could cure me with the Tapeworm Protocol. I outlined it on my thread. I have been cured for over two years. Mine was a very severe case. It was worse than Scabies. But it was a skin parasite mite only visible by microscope. READ MY THREAD. I am not selling anything. I am here to help.
aasfd

Hollywood, FL

#1543 Jul 19, 2013
shondatime wrote:
<quoted text>
You can read my story at the new thread "Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praziquantel"
I traveled to Singapore and two weeks after I returned home I started sneezing like crazy. Then the itching, crawling, biting began. I saw several doctors, went through what most of you have experienced, the doctors didn't believe me, they couldn't see anything, have I ever been delusional, etc., etc. The doctors are not trained to know how to test, or identify skin parasites, much less treat them. My skin parasites are not Scabies, they reside mostly under the skin, my scalp, neck, throat, ears, nose, arms, legs, feet. I did all the sulpher soaps and ointments, the clove oil, and other essential oils. I did bleach baths, nothing worked. And then I did the online by mail vet meds because I couldn't find a doctor who would prescribe anymore Ivermectin or Permethrin. I was on my own. But I wasn't going to give up. This was my body and I was going to find a cure. After three years of hell I saw a doctor in New Jersey who told me he could cure me with the Tapeworm Protocol. I outlined it on my thread. I have been cured for over two years. Mine was a very severe case. It was worse than Scabies. But it was a skin parasite mite only visible by microscope. READ MY THREAD. I am not selling anything. I am here to help.
how often did you take the albendazole? I remember once on this forum where we were trying to post about albendazole and every time we tried to post, the post was removed by the administrators of topix. We finally were able to post some stuff, but in the beginning, every single post was removed. Don't know why... probably because someone complained about it. yes, my mites are truly microscopic and I believe are an animal mite, black in color, not red, not opaque, they are so very tiny and black. and mine can become environmental easily, as there are many in numbers. Not like scabies where a person with normal immunity, only has like 20 of them on the body. Mine can multiply into hundreds quickly.
Especially on the dogs.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1544 Aug 11, 2013
Well after over a year I think I finally got this licked.
After being rid of scabies I developed a hair follicle/skin fungal infection much like jock itch I suppose from the chemicals I treated myself with and maybe a poor immune system. I had what felt like mites moving in my scalp, face down to my torso, some hair loss and prickly feelings.
I was eventually prescribed Stieprox shampoo which helped. I think what's helping most is soaking in a bath with baking soda, apple cider vinegar and a listerine (antiseptic) type mouthwash. Since I started with these baths my skin is now rapidly healing, pimples, boils & itch are going away.
I post this for those of you who are having the same problems.
Hope everyone is well!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1545 Aug 17, 2013
In UK2 wrote:
If there is a qualified doctor specialising in this, then speak up, but most are guessing along as I am. The difference is that I'm living the symptoms. I'm doing what I can. Yesterday I saw a local doctor. What a waste of money. His recommendation: rub this antibiotic ointment on each sore twice per day. Duh... I already have and do that nightly for months.
Again, this phenomenon happened where they either fled from back of leg (calve) or landed. Felt like a flock of birds on the ground being scared and taking off all at once. This time once again near the kitchen cabinet.
Two new hive-like bumps last night that will turn into open trenches. You don't get these from the dead.
And to those saints chastising: I am betting your life is as clean and thoughtful as Jesus.
This thread is over by author. Bye
Dear UK2,

I understand that you need to treat your body with chemicals but you need to give your body a break. Your body is mostly reacting to toxins that you are assuming is the mite. Go to a sweat lodge, fast on vegetables, take only the required medication for killing adult mites, nymphs are not affected by chemicals or use natural products to suffocate mites/nymphs. I have read a number of your posts now, you are constantly poisoning yourself and your environment. Please, stand back and reasess your self and get rid of your toxic over load for your greatest asset is your immune system.

Think, a small kitten or very old cat who has mange will begin to be bogged down by chemicals as the immune system is in disrepair, for the old cat, and not developed for the kitten. The chemicals have no effect and the body breaks down for the animals can not dispose /eliminate the toxins thereby rendering the whole treatment useless.

Please get some advice from a different specialist to help you own your body again.It will take a long while,also please stop showering with ammonia and washing your clothes in chems and dousing your house with poisons, there are other options. Get your skin's epidermal layer back to normal for what your doing is leaving the skin vulnerable to everything. Our body has been designed to protect us. Instead of drinking anti biotics have a herbal tea to boost your immune system, anti biotics weaken it......you are entrentched, take a step back. Apologies for butting in but from my perspective what you have been doing is......
michelle

Abingdon, UK

#1547 Aug 17, 2013
getting oral ivermectin bu hook or by crook. ive had this so long. doctors hospitals all rubbish, michelle xxx essex
vss

Hollywood, FL

#1548 Aug 17, 2013
Syl B wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear UK2,
I understand that you need to treat your body with chemicals but you need to give your body a break. Your body is mostly reacting to toxins that you are assuming is the mite. Go to a sweat lodge, fast on vegetables, take only the required medication for killing adult mites, nymphs are not affected by chemicals or use natural products to suffocate mites/nymphs. I have read a number of your posts now, you are constantly poisoning yourself and your environment. Please, stand back and reasess your self and get rid of your toxic over load for your greatest asset is your immune system.
Think, a small kitten or very old cat who has mange will begin to be bogged down by chemicals as the immune system is in disrepair, for the old cat, and not developed for the kitten. The chemicals have no effect and the body breaks down for the animals can not dispose /eliminate the toxins thereby rendering the whole treatment useless.
Please get some advice from a different specialist to help you own your body again.It will take a long while,also please stop showering with ammonia and washing your clothes in chems and dousing your house with poisons, there are other options. Get your skin's epidermal layer back to normal for what your doing is leaving the skin vulnerable to everything. Our body has been designed to protect us. Instead of drinking anti biotics have a herbal tea to boost your immune system, anti biotics weaken it......you are entrentched, take a step back. Apologies for butting in but from my perspective what you have been doing is......
A kinder and gentler FRED. Another alias. We don't "drink" antibiotics. We "take" them. Speak proper English, "Fred."

Your post sounds so "sweet."

Let's float on air in the whispy breeze of the soft ocean waves.

The TRUTH

Russellville, KY

#1550 Sep 2, 2013
We are experiencing Bio warfare that has been used by our own government. Research Morgellons vs Micro-Myasisis and Lyme Bio Warfare! Ivermectin is the treatment that will help so many as well as some other things. Best wishes people!
Bazizzle

Golden, CO

#1551 Sep 5, 2013
The TRUTH wrote:
We are experiencing Bio warfare that has been used by our own government. Research Morgellons vs Micro-Myasisis and Lyme Bio Warfare! Ivermectin is the treatment that will help so many as well as some other things. Best wishes people!
Morgellons is not caused by myasisis although any number of insects including fly larva may be vectors. It is caused by a Bartonella Like Organism called Agrobacterium Ti. Morgellons is essentially crown gall disease in humans.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/FSAopenmeeting.php

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

The fibers are a transgenic growth and the rest of the symptoms of morgellons are just like a Bartonella infection symptom set. This is because the two bacteria are very closely related, they are in the same bacterial order which is Rhizobiales.

Morgelons is a bacterial infection except this bacteria has transgenic abilities. It is normally suppressed by the immune system , until the immune system can't cope anymore or until something else compromises the immune system like Lyme disease.
The TRUTH

Tiffin, OH

#1552 Sep 21, 2013
Bazizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgellons is not caused by myasisis although any number of insects including fly larva may be vectors. It is caused by a Bartonella Like Organism called Agrobacterium Ti. Morgellons is essentially crown gall disease in humans.
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/FSAopenmeeting.php
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
The fibers are a transgenic growth and the rest of the symptoms of morgellons are just like a Bartonella infection symptom set. This is because the two bacteria are very closely related, they are in the same bacterial order which is Rhizobiales.
Morgelons is a bacterial infection except this bacteria has transgenic abilities. It is normally suppressed by the immune system , until the immune system can't cope anymore or until something else compromises the immune system like Lyme disease.
I was not implying that Morgellons caused Myiasis or one causes the other. I enjoy your input. Things are getting ugly in this world! If you know of a Doctor that would take a serious look at my situation then please direct me to them.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1553 Sep 21, 2013
Morgellons is caused by a gram negative bacteria that is in the same bacterial family as bartonella. It's either agrobacterium or an agrobacterium/ bartonella mutant/ hybrid.

There are a lot of unscrupulous entrepeneurs making money off of morgellons sufferers and there is a government problem. They want to call it mass hysteria but it is actually this;

1.Naturally occurring agrobacterium is cultured.
2.Agrobacterium DNA is extracted from some agrobacterium.
3. The DNA undergoes a gene splicing operation where a segment of DNA from another organism is inserted as well as genes for antibiotic resistance.
4.The now T-DNA is in the form of a plasmid and this plasmid is reinserted into the agrobacterium through use of an electric pulse.
5.The subject plant to be transformed genetically is infected with the agrobacterium now holding the T-DNA.
6. The natural ability of the agrobacterium transfers the T-DNA to the subject cells through horizontal gene transfer.
7. Since the T-DNA was also encoded for antibiotic resistance the subject plant is now treated with antibiotics and only the cells that successfully took the T-DNA transfer survive.
8.The now transgenic plant cells are cultured and grown to mature plants with the genetically modified trait.

Now here is the reality as it affect MD.

Not all of the agrobacterium is killed with the antibiotic treatment. The agrobacterium with T-DNA remnants get sent with the seed or plants to the farmers field. From there the agrobacterium T gets back in the soil,is spread by pollen shedding from transgenic plants, is taken up by insects and then distributed through the food chain.

It's in the food we eat.

It has been shown in several studies that gut bacteria readily take up the transgenic DNA in the genetically modified foods we eat.
The bacteria itself is readily absorbed in the mouth.

Agrobacterium being a gram negative bacteria with transgenic abilities is slow growing and opportunistic. It uses chemical signalling in the body to know when the the body is run down. This is why it normally appears well after someone acquires an immune compromising infection like Lyme disease. a lot of people who get it only find out they had Lyme when they become symptomatic with MD.

Agrobacterium is very closely related to Bartonella, in the bacterial kingdom they are both in the Rhizobiales order. Ag can do everything that Bart can do and then some.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1554 Sep 21, 2013
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not implying that Morgellons caused Myiasis or one causes the other. I enjoy your input. Things are getting ugly in this world! If you know of a Doctor that would take a serious look at my situation then please direct me to them.
TRUTH

You should join topix and message me @ lotus fan.Then I can direct you to a link with a comprehensive protocol that will serve you well/

FRED
FRED

Golden, CO

#1555 Sep 22, 2013
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not implying that Morgellons caused Myiasis or one causes the other. I enjoy your input. Things are getting ugly in this world! If you know of a Doctor that would take a serious look at my situation then please direct me to them.
Have a look at this TRUTH.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T1R...
Smokestakk

Baltimore, MD

#1556 Oct 23, 2013
To UK2: I read up to page 30 and skipped to see how you ended up. I see that you are still battling it and i can say without a doubt my heart goes out to you. Don't listen to the idiots here blaming you for possibly spreading it or telling you its bed bugs when its pretty obvious you're way smarter than they are, and have done your due diligence trying to figure out what exactly it is, much more than any of them have. Some of the comments directed at you in this thread makes me wish i could jump across a computer and knock them the fuck out. There are so many stupid people on the internet its unbelievable but maybe that is indicative of most people in this world.

I'm glad you didn't take your own life with how bad things seemed to have gotten. It was some very depressive reading. I've got mites of some sort but i don't think its scabies, pretty sure its bird mites, although it could be thrips as you described since i swear they're airborne. However mine aren't nearly as bad as yours and all i see here and there are red dot specs but not many, mostly on my stomach areas. I do get the crawling on my face, feet, hands mostly which is one of the worst symptoms. I have tried a lot of things and this is the best reliefs i've used but it dries out your skin and tears your eyes very bad if you get it in them from the sulfur.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HHSIYQ/r...

Diametrecious Earth stops the crawling for about 30 minutes unless you reaaply or have a lot there bt i don't think it works very well.

It really annoys me how difficult Ivermectin is to get and how expensive it is. I got a prescription for a dose and it was close to $100~. I didn't even bother to get it.

Anyways just wanted to give my 2 cents and i hope you make it through. I understand completely how difficult it is trying to function normally and how useless and afraid many doctors are of treating these type of issues. I even saw a Dermatologist at Johns Hopkin's hospital who seemed afraid of me and was also afraid to give me any Iver as well. It was such a pointless endeavor to see a doctor and embarrassing as well.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1557 Oct 24, 2013
Smokestakk wrote:
I've got mites of some sort but i don't think its scabies, pretty sure its bird mites, although it could be thrips as you described since i swear they're airborne. However mine aren't nearly as bad as yours and all i see here and there are red dot specs but not many, mostly on my stomach areas. I do get the crawling on my face, feet, hands mostly which is one of the worst symptoms.
Red dots/airborne mites could be collembola... you have to get a microscope and glue traps to ID them.
David

Placitas, NM

#1558 Oct 24, 2013
Hi i've had scabies for seven months cant get rid of them taking Ivermectin on a weekly schedule and using permentine Washing with surfuler soap nothing seems to work. Ivermectin does seem to work for two days then mites come back. Where did you come up with the schedule UK2 Let me know if you are cured.

Thanks David

Since: Nov 13

UK

#1559 Nov 9, 2013
Did you know there is human ivermectin lotion and tablets on eBay uk search scabies treatment .. No more vet meds yeah !!! Benzyl benzote too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My fight with scabies is over ! FINALLY OVER !! 1 hr JST George 1
ScabiesBGone lotion ?? 1 hr Kremlin Van Ous 2
Scabies Video + Cheap Cure (Aug '14) 1 hr Begrard Crotz 10
My experience 1 hr riverliver 2
How I cured scabies once and for good. 1 hr Loy hung 4
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 2 hr so tired 4,298
Biting sensation, crawling, thin scratch lines 3 hr Depressed and anx... 14
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) 12 hr so tired 166
More from around the web