Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

I want to trt the death part of ur post. I'm absolutely disgusted with myself. I've had them now for longer than I feel anyone has. I just wanna cry all the time. I'm a female and there's no feeling attractive with these nasty godforsaken things on me. I need something.. I can't handle this any longer!!!!!:'(.
In UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Don't give up cmissouri
I'm UK2 and I can honestly tell you I wanted to give up too. I'm in a hospital now and my partner is in a new home. I have not had one bite after 2 weeks in new place. My sores are healing, but I'm still infested in my hand. I've sold everything except my summer residence. Just to tell you I was at the very end as you.

My hands probably have a hook worm infestation, but they are ok because they will boost your immunity over time (I know that's no conciliation though).

Here is what I think:

We have the food on us, probably a Entameoba Holistyca or Dispar that attracts any parasite in your environment. You need a DNA level test to see of you have. Dispar is harmless UNLESS we have this co-infectiom or attraction.

There is a course of antibiotics over 3-10 months that can be taken, but it has to be mixed since the Entameoba can get resistant.

Read:
http://cecilejadin.info/blog.html...

Doxycycline is cheap, a good doctor is necessary.

In the intervals, you can take ivermectin and Albendazole to rid the co- infection. Moving environment is also favourable.

It's a hard journey but you can feel better after just one month of treatment.

This is just my experience though,

There are of course other things out there. Read this if you have other symptoms:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/05/health/a-di... ;
In UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

I would love to continue to blog my experience as I think a cure is coming to me, but there are too many antagonists on here. I do promise to post intermittently and the final result of my hospitalisation.

Love all
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Very glad you're being treated properly and on the mend UK2!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

In UK2 wrote:
I would love to continue to blog my experience as I think a cure is coming to me, but there are too many antagonists on here. I do promise to post intermittently and the final result of my hospitalisation.
Love all
Please do. I've found your story intriguing.

Ignore Fred.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do. I've found your story intriguing.
Ignore Fred.
Both you and InUK2 are both still very infected, hard headed and on the wrong track. You make a great pair.
Queen of Outer Space

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Hello, InUK2, hope you're finding relief. Will you let us know just which parasites had been causing the nasty symptoms and how you are finally getting rid of them? How on earth did you get a doc to admit you to a hospital when it seemed previously there was both [willful?) denial and ignorance all around?

End of the day, does it all have to do with keeping immunity strong (to fend off the parasite "food" on your body)? Or is there a genetic component making this very difficult?

Good luck. I am off to a couple of docs this week for various related things (seemingly far from parasites my issues, but I believe many bugs will take any weakness as an opportunity to strike).

Q
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Queen of Outer Space wrote:
Hello, InUK2, hope you're finding relief. Will you let us know just which parasites had been causing the nasty symptoms and how you are finally getting rid of them? How on earth did you get a doc to admit you to a hospital when it seemed previously there was both [willful?) denial and ignorance all around?
End of the day, does it all have to do with keeping immunity strong (to fend off the parasite "food" on your body)? Or is there a genetic component making this very difficult?
Good luck. I am off to a couple of docs this week for various related things (seemingly far from parasites my issues, but I believe many bugs will take any weakness as an opportunity to strike).
Q
Q: "End of the day, does it all have to do with keeping immunity strong (to fend off the parasite "food" on your body)?"

A: What it actually has to do with is weaponized bartonella. And yes Bartonella shuts down your immune system allowing genetically modified organisms to become virulent. The fact is that over half the worlds population has some type of detrimental genetically modified pathogen inside them now. The component that makes the GM pathogens virulent is Bartonella.

Q: how do you treat Bartonella?

A: Certainly not with antibiotics because they are toxic poisons and you need your immune system and you other body systems to function so it's not a very good idea to take a bunch of poisons that screw up all your body systems. The body works a whole unit. You have to treat it with respect and take into account the whole body, that is treating holistically.

Please google these remedies for Bartonella.

1. Allicin

2. Usnea

3. Huttuynia Cordatta.

Bartonella shuts down the immune system, it is the culprit behind, Lyme, Morgellons and many, many other diseases.
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: "End of the day, does it all have to do with keeping immunity strong (to fend off the parasite "food" on your body)?"
A: What it actually has to do with is weaponized bartonella. And yes Bartonella shuts down your immune system allowing genetically modified organisms to become virulent. The fact is that over half the worlds population has some type of detrimental genetically modified pathogen inside them now. The component that makes the GM pathogens virulent is Bartonella.
Q: how do you treat Bartonella?
A: Certainly not with antibiotics because they are toxic poisons and you need your immune system and you other body systems to function so it's not a very good idea to take a bunch of poisons that screw up all your body systems. The body works a whole unit. You have to treat it with respect and take into account the whole body, that is treating holistically.
Please google these remedies for Bartonella.
1. Allicin
2. Usnea
3. Huttuynia Cordatta.
Bartonella shuts down the immune system, it is the culprit behind, Lyme, Morgellons and many, many other diseases.
Bartonella is treated with antibiotics, not herbs, Fred Denver Lotus Fan.
I don't think that you should steer too far from scabies, as not everyone has all these co-infections you speak of. This is a scabies forum, and most people coming here have scabies. And not bartonella, lyme, or morgellons.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Much as it pains me to admit at times, Fred raises some interesting issues.(Why can't you be more reasonable, Fred? You've got some good info. If you'd attack less, people might listen.)

For what it's worth, like many people here, I didn't begin to make progress until I let go of the idea that its "only" demodex. Big fleas have little fleas. Parasites carry infections. Morgellons patients all have spirochetes. It's one big, confusing soup.

I believe InUK2 is right (and there is lots of evidence for this) that the parasites come because we are hosting something they crave, whether its an Entamoeba or simply a fungus. Some of us are tasty!

And to add even more flavor, my symptoms didn't start until two years after I'd been diagnosed (via blood test) with Bartonella. No wonder there isn't an obvious cure!

Has anyone else had success with the Far Infrared sauna? It sat in my garage for years before I finally realized it might be helpful. 30 minutes, twice per day has been wonderfully healing, with many fewer symptoms, though not a complete cure.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Itchytutu wrote:
Much as it pains me to admit at times, Fred raises some interesting issues.(Why can't you be more reasonable, Fred? You've got some good info. If you'd attack less, people might listen.)
Fred has great info, I agree with most of it.... except that he calls people names, and decides what they have without ever meeting them. His insistence that everyone has lyme/morgellons certainly stems from the fact that he thought he had something else for years. It's just blatant projection. If he would act like a normal person on the board, everyone might listen a little more... start some herbals, change their diet... but no. I've said this to him several times - you can't insult people and help them. Either you want to do one or the other. He wants to insult people so he can feel less stupid about thinking he had dog mites. That's not helpful, that's projection.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Itchytutu wrote:
For what it's worth, like many people here, I didn't begin to make progress until I let go of the idea that its "only" demodex. Big fleas have little fleas. Parasites carry infections. Morgellons patients all have spirochetes. It's one big, confusing soup.
I believe InUK2 is right (and there is lots of evidence for this) that the parasites come because we are hosting something they crave, whether its an Entamoeba or simply a fungus. Some of us are tasty!
And to add even more flavor, my symptoms didn't start until two years after I'd been diagnosed (via blood test) with Bartonella. No wonder there isn't an obvious cure!
Has anyone else had success with the Far Infrared sauna? It sat in my garage for years before I finally realized it might be helpful. 30 minutes, twice per day has been wonderfully healing, with many fewer symptoms, though not a complete cure.
What is driving the problem is Bartonella. The scope of this forum doesn't allow for the complexity of the issue to be discussed properly. You have people that have been sick for two years still at a loss as to what has happened to them and talking about laundry tips. Bartonella causes skin symptoms and a lot of scientists are just waking up to the impact it has. Bartonella can be caught from a variety of sources including mites cats and dogs.

If you actually look at the last 10 or 20 posts from each of the people complaining about me you'll find they don't really post much real info here, it's 99% drama. Its obviously why they come here. Those people don't have the capacity to put much in perspective. They are frustrated because they've gotten nowhere so they think it is somehow helpful to take their frustrations out on me. They should know It's them who are living on the edge of sanity every day trying to understand what is eating them, and I'm not.

Usnea tincture
Huttuynia cordata
Allicin
Moringa powder

These are the bartonellla specific remedies, relief in a month, treat for a year.

Bartonella is a pleomorphic, gram negative, intracellular bacteria. It hides from your immune system inside your red blood cells, that's why it takes so long to treat. Baartonella goes to e very tissue in your body.

FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

The other reason you have to treat fro a year is because of pleomorphism. These pathogens will instantly convert form to avoid treatment so you have to treat for round forms, cyst forms and biofilms forms simultaniously.

You should also use Taurine and lecithin to support liver, cell health and bile production. You need to maximize your body's abilty to detox from the die off so a probiotic should be taken. Trace minerals support cell respiration so those should be used.

People say "you can't cure something with herbs" but actually the herbs are stronger than antibiotics and this has been shown in multitudes of scientific studies.

The reason that pharmaceuticals are identified as toxins in the body is that they are synthetic chemical isolates. They are not naturally occurring substances in the body or any organism. All organisms are essentially made of the same building blocks or molecular structures, just rearranged to make a person, a wolf or a rose. The medicinal ingredients in the herbs work against these pathogens because they are the plant’s natural defense systems against the same types of pathogens. In the rain forest where it is warm and moist that is a good environment for these types of pathogens to grow. Not all medicinal plant tinctures come from the rainforest, some of them are made from the roots of the plant. The root is in the soil where pathogens also thrive. That's why these plants have these kinds of defense systems. Plants have natural defense systems that are extremely sophisticated and complex and science doesn’t have the capacity to understand all the intricacies of their function. Medicinal plants can have 4,000 to 5,000 different phytochemicals inside each plant. These phytochemicals naturally occur in an organism and the historically used medicinal plants are compatible with organisms like Lyme patients. Synthetic chemical isolates do not occur in nature and cause a burden to the body because they are toxins. This is also why medicinal plants have few or no side effects.
The tinctures are organic and will be easily metabolized and processed in your body. Synthetic ABX toxins can stay in the fat cells for life if not properly detoxed.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

http://www.researchmoringa.com/uploads/3CMU_J...

Moringa more powerful than tetracyline in 10 instances.

http://www.ijabpt.com/pdf/97003-Abdur%20rauf%...

Usnea effective against gram negative and gram positive bacteria.

Allicin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10594976

Huttuynia Cordata.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981565

What's taking place inside your body, and this goes for everyone here in this forum, is pathogenic synergy.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Pathogenic synergy inside the body being driven by Bartonella. Bartonella shuts down the immune system by releasing chemicals and that is one way it becomes virulent.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6397141

An example of pathogenic synergy;

http://www.plospathogens.org/article/info%3Ad...

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...

The best way to fight pathogenic synergy is with another kind of synergy.

http://anh-europe.org/files/Michael_McIntyre_...
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah, Holllywood and HG are dumb as boards. That was just for fun.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Granted using moringa probably won't be as much fun as wrapping your car seats in plastic and it won't make you nearly as insane as bathing in bleach does but it does do some very interesting things to intracellular infections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since Bartonella is vectored by mites and a lot of other insects as well as cats and dogs then anyone who comes to this forum is effected by it. Bartonella is at epidemic proportions and that is partly because of global warming.

Bartonella produces surface chemicals called lipopolysaccharides and those shut down immune and inflammatory response in mammals so other pathogens that might normally be tolerated by the body become virulent. Say you did get a mite infection because the modern lifestyle of eating toxic food caught up with you then it takes a while for the bartonella to kick in and you start getting these weird symptoms like the "mites" going on your scalp even though that defies all previously accepted science about sarcoptic scabiei.

If you are really wondering then google bartonella skin symptoms and Lyme skin symptoms and morgellons skin symptoms as well as scabies skin symptoms and look at the available pictures and symptomatic similarities.

Bartonella is driving all of these illnesses and what has been an accepted outlook on medical science is now obsolete. It is obsolete because bartonella is a stealth pathogen.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/jam...

"If you read some simplistic articles on Bartonella they treat it like a cold, and falsely assume you need enlarged lymph nodes and a purple, blue or red blood vessel rash or flat rash, and a papule to have Bartonella or “Cat Scratch Fever.” Of course Bartonella is most commonly found without these things. Even the so called Bartonella rashes, caused by VEGF making and opening capillaries, are usually listed as having 3-4 forms when we have found over 30 forms, including occasionally open sores with debris. But most people who have any rashes miss them because it takes years to learn how to see them because they often mix in with other common skin vascular findings."
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/jam...

"Bartonella is a massive immune suppressing bacteria. It can float attached to Red Blood Cells in vast numbers and not even cause a cold or fever. Just imagine, bacteria are floating in your blood and you might not have any fever at all! If you had Staph or Strep in your blood at these levels you would likely be dead in 48 hours unless you were pumped full of antibiotics in an ICU. So how is it this huge elephant floats in vast numbers and causes no severe fever and no disastrous signs of deadly sepsis—infected blood throughout the body with massive inflammation. It is because it has ways of shutting down the immune system. It violates many rules of bacteria behavior and this is one reason it has been so seriously missed until recent years."
FERD

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm just here with my assistant Igor in the laboratory studying bartonella. Here, have a looksy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of1,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

192 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I was pregnant with scabies... and now cured (Mar '08) 45 min Donnie 19
Amazing Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth ( DE ) (Jan '10) 3 hr FRED 184
Albendazole/Valbazen Cure (Dec '13) 3 hr FRED 44
Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Crimi... 4 hr ShaZam 5
article: Doctors Report Super Scabies More Diff... (Jan '12) 8 hr FRED 40
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 15 hr scared 523
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 15 hr lspig 849
•••
•••