Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1476 Jun 9, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of this thread was "Langoliers".
Oh please, it was not. Langoliers and UK2 have a totally different writing style. You can't change your "voice" that easily. To wit: you sound the same no matter what name you post under.

People who live in glass houses... So just stop Fred. You're ruining your message, which although valid, is completely overshadowed by your appalling manners.

I think UK2 finally killed himself. Although I don't endorse such actions, I can understand why he did it. I wish that he had done some alternative treatments and made some strides with therapies that were less western med. But he was suffering, and until you walk a mile in someone's shoes, you can't fault their choices. Bless him, where ever he is.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1477 Jun 10, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Hi CN, considering that we give stock animals 45% permethrin and plant crops 10% permethrin, we have probably already helped scabies and other mites build a resistance to it even before we caught them. And then the doctors wonder why perm cream 5% doesn't work... plus if it did, then the big pharma companies couldn't milk us for more and more $
well, yes, the pharma knows about the resistance. that's why they created the topical ivermectin treatment for head lice.
the docs know, too. it's on the cdc website, as a first line treatment for scabies now.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1478 Jun 10, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, it was not. Langoliers and UK2 have a totally different writing style. You can't change your "voice" that easily. To wit: you sound the same no matter what name you post under.
People who live in glass houses... So just stop Fred. You're ruining your message, which although valid, is completely overshadowed by your appalling manners.
I think UK2 finally killed himself. Although I don't endorse such actions, I can understand why he did it. I wish that he had done some alternative treatments and made some strides with therapies that were less western med. But he was suffering, and until you walk a mile in someone's shoes, you can't fault their choices. Bless him, where ever he is.
hungry... this entire thread is a scam, and you know this.
Queen of Outer Space

New York, NY

#1479 Jun 10, 2013
VSS, what exactly is it that makes you say that?
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1480 Jun 10, 2013
Queen of Outer Space wrote:
VSS, what exactly is it that makes you say that?
"new york, new york" because the troll situation started in 2010 here. it is written by a psycho or a group of people messing around here.

the location you are using is a proxy server. you are hiding behind a proxy server, "queen." Your intentions here are not sincere. You don't need an explanation, because you know what is going on here.

I just want newbies coming here to know what's going on in this forum. I owe no explanation to any of you.
VSS

Brooklyn, NY

#1481 Jun 10, 2013
See "queen," I can easily do what you are doing. Look at my location.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1482 Jun 10, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
"new york, new york" because the troll situation started in 2010 here. it is written by a psycho or a group of people messing around here.
the location you are using is a proxy server. you are hiding behind a proxy server, "queen." Your intentions here are not sincere. You don't need an explanation, because you know what is going on here.
I just want newbies coming here to know what's going on in this forum. I owe no explanation to any of you.
"VSS" has been the single biggest troll on this forum since 2010.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1483 Jun 10, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"VSS" has been the single biggest troll on this forum since 2010.
No, honey. I am not trolling here. Not in the least.

So, what are your intentions here, Fred/lotus fan/thang. If your intentions are to cure Morgellons/Lyme, then go right ahead. You study and post links and what not. But, you CANNOT continue to put down every single poster's posts by saying that they are not reading the information, etc. Well, you can, as you continue to do this. But, I'll be here.
misery_in_au

Cobbitty, Australia

#1484 Jun 11, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
well, yes, the pharma knows about the resistance. that's why they created the topical ivermectin treatment for head lice.
the docs know, too. it's on the cdc website, as a first line treatment for scabies now.
We don't have anything like that here- iver in any form is Rx only. And we don't have a CDC. Not that it's any great loss considering the suffering is so widespread. There, now shoot this post down too.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1485 Jun 11, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have anything like that here- iver in any form is Rx only. And we don't have a CDC. Not that it's any great loss considering the suffering is so widespread. There, now shoot this post down too.
Catzillaa from Australia was buying Iver from some ranch/farm supply place in liquid form. She took it daily for 3 months and put it a shower cap and plastic bags around her feet when she slept. It didn't cure her though. Can you guess why?
misery_in_au

Wentworthville, Australia

#1486 Jun 11, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Catzillaa from Australia was buying Iver from some ranch/farm supply place in liquid form. She took it daily for 3 months and put it a shower cap and plastic bags around her feet when she slept. It didn't cure her though. Can you guess why?
I forgot, you can buy the veterinary iver... Now, let me guess why it didn't cure. Our healthcare system absolutely sucks: treatment is the basic minimum to sustain life; anything not written in a book is never considered; doctors can't/won't treat anything out of the ordinary; doctors use the backwoods of Australia to get their hours up to go private or elsewhere and simply don't care; doctors won't consider treating with anything not specifically prescribed for a purpose; Catzilla had zero medical support and had to diagnose and treat herself (a common occurrence here). But yep, it would be....???

Since: Apr 13

Mountain View, CA

#1487 Jun 11, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivermectin works, but it all depends on your immunity.
After a while, if you continue to take it, your immunity becomes dependent on it. Stop taking it, and the mites are back with a vengence. So, you have to remove all mites and their eggs, for a complete recovery in a timely fashion.
You have to avoid stress.
You have to eat clean.
No drugs or alcohol.
Keep your environment mite free.
Many things to consider here. Most people get reinfected from their environment. Anyone who has pets and children, it will become more complicated.
It really doesn't matter what happened in this thread. Just know that this forum has people coming here who don't really care about other people's feelings or well being. This entire thread is a FARCE and some people who are messing around here. Misery in "Australia" is a nut job. She's very flowery in her postings and just be careful with some of the people on here. That's all I can say about this.
Check out the I am Cured thread. It contains alot of good information on curing yourself.
cleaning thread.
progress' scabies forum thread
ivermectin search on here
fred has some good information about going all natural, but it is a bit complicated. The quick cures come from the many threads on here, where other people have struggled with this. Fred is concentrating on the health from within, and his information is valuable for anyone who can't seem to shake this. It is not all inclusive, though.
I am experimenting with what will work better for me and my son, however I have written down all the tinctures Fred has listed in a post and will continue to read what he and some of the others suggest. Also, there is a lot of reading involved here, I have only read 50-60% of all the informative posts here, and lost more to read. In regards to healing from within, people that grow weary of eggs hatching semi-weekly are willing to try whatever may possibly work for them, you can't blame them. I see that different methods work great for some, even though its a temporary alleviation from the symptoms, whatever gets you through the day and helps you function easier I say.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1488 Jun 12, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot, you can buy the veterinary iver... Now, let me guess why it didn't cure. Our healthcare system absolutely sucks: treatment is the basic minimum to sustain life; anything not written in a book is never considered; doctors can't/won't treat anything out of the ordinary; doctors use the backwoods of Australia to get their hours up to go private or elsewhere and simply don't care; doctors won't consider treating with anything not specifically prescribed for a purpose; Catzilla had zero medical support and had to diagnose and treat herself (a common occurrence here). But yep, it would be....???
I remember Catzillaa making a post about having to have some dental surgery and she wondered if the mites had gotten into her jaw. If you research Babesia then you'll find one of the areas it focuses in is the jaw bone.This is also an area of focus for Bartonella infections. During my recovery and associated with my own herxheimer reaction I had a few toothaches. They were the kind of toothaches you would go to the dentist for but I understood what was happening. When the infections were cleared from those areas the pain went completely away. Babesia and babesia like organisms and Bartonella and bartonella like organisms are common co-infections of "lyme". I don't like to call it lyme I like to call it multiple infection syndrome.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1489 Jun 12, 2013
Itchy99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am experimenting with what will work better for me and my son, however I have written down all the tinctures Fred has listed in a post and will continue to read what he and some of the others suggest. Also, there is a lot of reading involved here, I have only read 50-60% of all the informative posts here, and lost more to read. In regards to healing from within, people that grow weary of eggs hatching semi-weekly are willing to try whatever may possibly work for them, you can't blame them. I see that different methods work great for some, even though its a temporary alleviation from the symptoms, whatever gets you through the day and helps you function easier I say.
Before you get yourself in trouble mixing and matching a bunch of stuff that may result in interactions make sure you understand completely the information on the whole thread that i posted . If you don't understand it completely and what to expect and how to use the three major components of the system and how they work together to attain an end result then you should not use any of what I outlined. You have to understand that the herxheimer phase wil last two months or longer and if you don't do everything right then you will be herxing needlessly and will not clear the infections. Then you will have to repeat the herxing later on when you decide to commit to an effective treatment. If you don't understand everything I posted on this thread then don't do any of it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...
FRED

Golden, CO

#1490 Jun 12, 2013
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1491 Jun 12, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Catzillaa making a post about having to have some dental surgery and she wondered if the mites had gotten into her jaw. If you research Babesia then you'll find one of the areas it focuses in is the jaw bone.This is also an area of focus for Bartonella infections. During my recovery and associated with my own herxheimer reaction I had a few toothaches. They were the kind of toothaches you would go to the dentist for but I understood what was happening. When the infections were cleared from those areas the pain went completely away. Babesia and babesia like organisms and Bartonella and bartonella like organisms are common co-infections of "lyme". I don't like to call it lyme I like to call it multiple infection syndrome.
You may have something there. Odd as it may sound (as I thought it primarily a USA-specific disease), I know of someone who was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease here.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1492 Jun 12, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have something there. Odd as it may sound (as I thought it primarily a USA-specific disease), I know of someone who was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease here.
You might want to get a hold of these people;

http://www.lymedisease.org.au/about-lyme-dise...

The Lyme Disease Association of Australia

Actually if you read veterinarian reports it appears as epidemic.

It's not that I may have something, I've understood the implications and nature of this for about 6 months now, it's just convincing the people here who refuse to believe.
misery_in_au

Saint Marys, Australia

#1493 Jun 12, 2013
Thanx... didn't even know it existed. Interesting reading.
Queen of Outer Space

New York, NY

#1494 Jun 12, 2013
VSS, it's possible I am using a proxy server. I use one to read European newspapers on line, and sometimes the connection stays, even though I "disconnet". This is why it looks like I am posting from a place in Europe.

But so what?

You're not nice at all accusing me of not being sincere. I'd like to know if that is how anyone else feels.

I already explained why I chose my screen name (hint: look up the movie), and I've been pretty quiet here only offering a bit of personal experience now and then. I suffered greatly from some manner of skin bugs, but I have cured myself. And I shared.

If you think I'm not sincere, then it is your loss.
Rooster06

Berkeley, CA

#1495 Jun 13, 2013
I've tried washing my body with a solution (6 drops each) of Lavender oil, Tea Tree oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Rosemary oil combined with hot water containing Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (castile soap w/Eucalyptus) and Sal3 bar soap (3% Salicylic Acid & Sulfur 10%) at night--before going to bed and in the morning. It seems to provide the best temporary relief; however, it can dry the skin after a couple of applications. So, it's best to use some Aloe Vera lotion (probably in the morning) to keep one's skin from becoming too dry and itchy. The best solution for scabies is Ivermectin, but one has to have a doctor who is willing to provide prophylaxis refills or back-to-back refills (2 - 4 or more) for "stubborn cures."

http://sal3.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moxidectin for mites? 5 hr marylandscabies 6
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 10 hr E Albrecht 1,339
Can it be Scabies if it does NOT itch?? (Nov '08) 12 hr problems 10
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 16 hr going crazy 4,176
Aloe Vera 19 hr Depressed and anx... 26
does olive oil and clove oil work Tue itchgoingaway 6
help scabies are driving me mad. Tue Depressed and anx... 2
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Nov 22 hankmortenson 136

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE