My Ivermectin Treatment Story

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#1464 Jun 4, 2013
Did anyone ever hear of UK2 again? His later postings seemed not to be quite like "him" for want of a better way of describing them, almost like being run through Goggle translate.

Were we duped? I sincerely hope not as a lot of us were quite worried.

Hi to Hope also.... as for myself am on the mend now. Not cured but on the way.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1465 Jun 4, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Did anyone ever hear of UK2 again? His later postings seemed not to be quite like "him" for want of a better way of describing them, almost like being run through Goggle translate.
You are a nut job defending Fred and you just came on the forum today, because I challenged your baby Fred. Nut job. This entire thread was made up from individuals who are trolling here. There is no UK, Misery.
You can bring "him" back, if you want, though.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1466 Jun 4, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Alot of us were quite worried???

And who would that be? Everyone in YOUR head, Mis???

Sydney

#1467 Jun 4, 2013
Oh dear, thank you for attributing the story to myself, as always, but UK2 was here long before I ever started on these forums, long before I discovered them. But I'm flattered that you think I knew so much about the world and art and politics to pose as someone far more experienced in life than myself (in reality just a girl from the burbs in Oz).

As for Fred, even though we disagree vehemently I have always acknowledged his extensive research and tenacity. Where did you challenge him- which thread.

Sydney

#1468 Jun 4, 2013
...and I suspect that many before you have challenged Fred long before today and well after my recent hiatus from the boards. In spite of his tenacity he's not exactly endearing to many of the boardies.

You know, it may not just be all about you vss.

But one thing I will say is that I'm so happy after discovering that Malathion will kill my mites, I'm even willing to extend to you the metaphorical olive branch. Life is great after today and you can't spoil it. But you're welcome to knock yourself out trying :)
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1469 Jun 4, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Oh dear, thank you for attributing the story to myself, as always, but UK2 was here long before I ever started on these forums, long before I discovered them. But I'm flattered that you think I knew so much about the world and art and politics to pose as someone far more experienced in life than myself (in reality just a girl from the burbs in Oz).
As for Fred, even though we disagree vehemently I have always acknowledged his extensive research and tenacity. Where did you challenge him- which thread.
You are full of yourself and probably THE MAIN TROLL on this forum. The biggest manipulator of this forum. There was no UK, you can take that to the bank.
You are a NUT JOB.

Sydney

#1470 Jun 4, 2013
No, I insist, YOU can be King/Queen of the scabies forums. Its obviously very important to you.
2www

Merced, CA

#1471 Jun 5, 2013
Well did it work or not.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1472 Jun 5, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
The author of this thread was "Langoliers".
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1473 Jun 5, 2013
2www wrote:
Well did it work or not.
Ivermectin works, but it all depends on your immunity.

After a while, if you continue to take it, your immunity becomes dependent on it. Stop taking it, and the mites are back with a vengence. So, you have to remove all mites and their eggs, for a complete recovery in a timely fashion.

You have to avoid stress.
You have to eat clean.
No drugs or alcohol.
Keep your environment mite free.

Many things to consider here. Most people get reinfected from their environment. Anyone who has pets and children, it will become more complicated.

It really doesn't matter what happened in this thread. Just know that this forum has people coming here who don't really care about other people's feelings or well being. This entire thread is a FARCE and some people who are messing around here. Misery in "Australia" is a nut job. She's very flowery in her postings and just be careful with some of the people on here. That's all I can say about this.

Check out the I am Cured thread. It contains alot of good information on curing yourself.

cleaning thread.
progress' scabies forum thread
ivermectin search on here

fred has some good information about going all natural, but it is a bit complicated. The quick cures come from the many threads on here, where other people have struggled with this. Fred is concentrating on the health from within, and his information is valuable for anyone who can't seem to shake this. It is not all inclusive, though.
Caring nurse

United States

#1474 Jun 6, 2013
Wow!! Sounds like what I'm going through but I don't have access to the ivermectrin would love to get it I bath daily and I've taken all the scabies products that neutracuticala has to offer even laundry detergent it's been the biggest help using the enzymes and oils since I've had it it also came with that Demetrius dust that breaks the ectosketon of these tough things but they haven't totally gone away and just move around I also use neem oil they hate that! But we even bought a storage shed and sealed everything and rented furniture this strain is hard to get rid of its like they won't die they just move I'm still fighting them I am also taking the neem oil liquid herbal extract 20 drops/day to work from the inside out next I'm going to try and locate some ivermectrin don't these drs know that permethrin cream is a joke? Keep me posted
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1475 Jun 7, 2013
Hi CN, considering that we give stock animals 45% permethrin and plant crops 10% permethrin, we have probably already helped scabies and other mites build a resistance to it even before we caught them. And then the doctors wonder why perm cream 5% doesn't work... plus if it did, then the big pharma companies couldn't milk us for more and more $

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1476 Jun 9, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of this thread was "Langoliers".
Oh please, it was not. Langoliers and UK2 have a totally different writing style. You can't change your "voice" that easily. To wit: you sound the same no matter what name you post under.

People who live in glass houses... So just stop Fred. You're ruining your message, which although valid, is completely overshadowed by your appalling manners.

I think UK2 finally killed himself. Although I don't endorse such actions, I can understand why he did it. I wish that he had done some alternative treatments and made some strides with therapies that were less western med. But he was suffering, and until you walk a mile in someone's shoes, you can't fault their choices. Bless him, where ever he is.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1477 Jun 10, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Hi CN, considering that we give stock animals 45% permethrin and plant crops 10% permethrin, we have probably already helped scabies and other mites build a resistance to it even before we caught them. And then the doctors wonder why perm cream 5% doesn't work... plus if it did, then the big pharma companies couldn't milk us for more and more $
well, yes, the pharma knows about the resistance. that's why they created the topical ivermectin treatment for head lice.
the docs know, too. it's on the cdc website, as a first line treatment for scabies now.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1478 Jun 10, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, it was not. Langoliers and UK2 have a totally different writing style. You can't change your "voice" that easily. To wit: you sound the same no matter what name you post under.
People who live in glass houses... So just stop Fred. You're ruining your message, which although valid, is completely overshadowed by your appalling manners.
I think UK2 finally killed himself. Although I don't endorse such actions, I can understand why he did it. I wish that he had done some alternative treatments and made some strides with therapies that were less western med. But he was suffering, and until you walk a mile in someone's shoes, you can't fault their choices. Bless him, where ever he is.
hungry... this entire thread is a scam, and you know this.
Queen of Outer Space

East Elmhurst, NY

#1479 Jun 10, 2013
VSS, what exactly is it that makes you say that?
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1480 Jun 10, 2013
Queen of Outer Space wrote:
VSS, what exactly is it that makes you say that?
"new york, new york" because the troll situation started in 2010 here. it is written by a psycho or a group of people messing around here.

the location you are using is a proxy server. you are hiding behind a proxy server, "queen." Your intentions here are not sincere. You don't need an explanation, because you know what is going on here.

I just want newbies coming here to know what's going on in this forum. I owe no explanation to any of you.
VSS

Montclair, NJ

#1481 Jun 10, 2013
See "queen," I can easily do what you are doing. Look at my location.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1482 Jun 10, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
"new york, new york" because the troll situation started in 2010 here. it is written by a psycho or a group of people messing around here.
the location you are using is a proxy server. you are hiding behind a proxy server, "queen." Your intentions here are not sincere. You don't need an explanation, because you know what is going on here.
I just want newbies coming here to know what's going on in this forum. I owe no explanation to any of you.
"VSS" has been the single biggest troll on this forum since 2010.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1483 Jun 10, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"VSS" has been the single biggest troll on this forum since 2010.
No, honey. I am not trolling here. Not in the least.

So, what are your intentions here, Fred/lotus fan/thang. If your intentions are to cure Morgellons/Lyme, then go right ahead. You study and post links and what not. But, you CANNOT continue to put down every single poster's posts by saying that they are not reading the information, etc. Well, you can, as you continue to do this. But, I'll be here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget Permethrin! Use SPREGAL Spray for Scabie... (May '12) Tue Uza 34
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS TO GET CURED FROM SCABIES. ... (Mar '11) Tue Still itching 3
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) Tue Jasmine 48
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) Tue Bbbbbby 141
Scabies DOES go away! (Feb '10) Mon Xoxom 139
Equine Ivermectin Paste 1.87% (Sep '10) Mon Fourever bugged out 100
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Jun 26 TheTruthBeTols 227
More from around the web