|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

In_UK2 wrote:
And Fred, I doubt I would post "and low and behold". So dont use my handle and please create a "Lunatic Fred and his 'Friends'" thread. It should be good reading.
I would love to see that thread!

LOL.

With the amount of deranged people in the world it's no wonder we got one on these threads named (Fred, Uncle Sam and on and on)
Tired

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

In_UK2 wrote:
The pevioud In_UK2 post starting with "Hello" was not from me.
I went to vet and bought two bottles of Ivomec and took 6ml from one and put it my pocket. I then noticed a couple minutes later my foot was sloshing in it and my shorts were drenched in all 50ml. Showered leg and used some as topical.
I am a bit mad that $100 is out the window. But whatever.
Last night night I watched "las vids secrets de las palabras" (in English). What depressive music. I got to see Yugoslava, before, during and after the war. What anguish a war.
Love all.
UK, I am glad that you are feeling a bit spunky today and sometimes mad is a good thing. It gets your adrenaline flowing and heart pumping. Now, if you just go outside and get some sunshine and exercise, you could possibly tear up all those documents you had your attorney draw up for you and give a ring to your daughters that you are feeling SPUNKY.... and there's no way in heck that you will pass away, and miss this thread? OMG, I would hold off a while, because I think Misery in Australia will be posting shortly...
Tired

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hope wrote:
This is what I dug up;
To prevent myiasis in humans, there is a need for general improvement of sanitation, personal hygiene, and extermination of the flies by insecticides. Clothes should be washed thoroughly, preferably in hot water, dried away from flies, and ironed thoroughly. The heat of the iron kills the eggs of myiasis-causing flies.[10]
[edit]Treatment
This applies once an infestation is established. In many circles the first response to cutaneous myiasis once the breathing hole has formed, is to cover the air hole thickly with petroleum jelly. Lack of oxygen then forces the larva to the surface, where it can more easily be dealt with. In a clinical or veterinary setting there may not be time for such tentative approaches, and the treatment of choice might be more direct, with or without an incision. First the larva must be eliminated through pressure around the lesion and the use of forceps. Secondly the wound must be cleaned and disinfected. Further control is necessary to avoid further reinfestation.
&
http://www.canacoll.org/Arach/Staff/Beaulieu/...
&
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansonella_ozzar...
I found this charming doctor trying to pronounce his words in English.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Here is another good article on myiasis
http://www.dermnetnz.org/arthropods/myiasis.h...
note: it would be a very good idea to consult a dermatologist.
My Dr also has referred me to a dermatologist for a skin staph infection.
Tired

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hope wrote:
This is what I dug up;
To prevent myiasis in humans, there is a need for general improvement of sanitation, personal hygiene, and extermination of the flies by insecticides. Clothes should be washed thoroughly, preferably in hot water, dried away from flies, and ironed thoroughly. The heat of the iron kills the eggs of myiasis-causing flies.[10]
[edit]Treatment
This applies once an infestation is established. In many circles the first response to cutaneous myiasis once the breathing hole has formed, is to cover the air hole thickly with petroleum jelly. Lack of oxygen then forces the larva to the surface, where it can more easily be dealt with. In a clinical or veterinary setting there may not be time for such tentative approaches, and the treatment of choice might be more direct, with or without an incision. First the larva must be eliminated through pressure around the lesion and the use of forceps. Secondly the wound must be cleaned and disinfected. Further control is necessary to avoid further reinfestation.
&
http://www.canacoll.org/Arach/Staff/Beaulieu/...
&
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansonella_ozzar...
The birth of joey and little dick:
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yes I've seen vid's similar and brought it to the attention of ppl awhile ago. It is good to post them again for newbies that haven't seen them instead of going back through this thread.
Tired

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hope wrote:
Yes I've seen vid's similar and brought it to the attention of ppl awhile ago. It is good to post them again for newbies that haven't seen them instead of going back through this thread.
But you do have to congratulate the parents on the birth of Joey and Little Dick; after all, they worked hard on it.
Tired

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I like the comment that Duct Tape Fixes everything.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Tired wrote:
I like the comment that Duct Tape Fixes everything.
Red Green show?(PBS)
In UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

There: 10ml of Ivomec ivermectin taken. Will see what happens. Getting fed up. Trusted person at my company promised 50% of funds just collected (via me) and he then changed it to 20%. I'm skipping the planned treatment and going for end game because of his crap. Just so you know kids.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

In UK2 wrote:
There: 10ml of Ivomec ivermectin taken. Will see what happens. Getting fed up. Trusted person at my company promised 50% of funds just collected (via me) and he then changed it to 20%. I'm skipping the planned treatment and going for end game because of his crap. Just so you know kids.
Talk to us about this trusted person.

How do you feel about him?

Have you talked to him about what you are legally owed for your services?

You can't take 10 ml of ivermectin; that's a lethal dosage. Are you trying to kill yourself?
VSS

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

For those of you who missed it,

here's the birth of Joey and Little Dick.

I like the comment where the guy said "Get the grill ready."

UK2, I hope this brightens your day. How are your daughters doing?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

In UK2 wrote:
I'm sure that's hallucinogenic. That's one thing about iver... the eye effects might be pretty startling for someone who has never dropped acid.
FRED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that's hallucinogenic. That's one thing about iver... the eye effects might be pretty startling for someone who has never dropped acid.
That is such a crazy comment. iver doesn't cause hallucinations. 10 ml will kill you. dont be irresponsible and make crazy comments like that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such a crazy comment. iver doesn't cause hallucinations. 10 ml will kill you. dont be irresponsible and make crazy comments like that.
It makes your eyesight go all weird. Tunnel vision and trails are the most notable side effect besides the runs.

I don't think that UK2 is worried about it killing him.

I do think he should fight on, but not for the sake of living... but for the sake of anyone else who has a similar problem.
In UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I took the ten, gargled it with bit of water and then swallowed. Took shower and felt funny as not before, but went away after an hour. Ate lunch with friends, all normal. At no point did mites go any more crazier than prior doses. 8pm played board games for two hours with group of friends. Felt activity all time and made many mistakes. Was very tired and could have drifted to sleep. All settled down by 11:30. Took long hot shower and had only minimal activity on right hand. A few exiting as the do evenings and a fuzzy buzzing centre palm. Some exiting on feet too. Slept sitting up until 6am.

Still think they are present in throat this morning. Debating to do it again or no med day.

Gross, but may mean something. Yesterday's shower rinsed a few off and you could feel them bite on way down. Probably four or so, but positioned spray nozzle at anus as always, but this time squeezed my body muscles as you do to go Nr 2. Immediately felt like a sticker bush all inside me for a few seconds as if they were all lining my gut up into my stomach. At no time did water go up in me. It could just be nerves, but somehow I don't think so.
In UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Oh, forgot to add. Fell in deep sleep in lounger outside in sun for 2 hours at from noon until 2pm, prior to lunch.

This morning, still slight activity palm of hand and feel lump in throat, but no throat activity though.
In UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

The previous day at about 8ml, I saw arcs of faint light like cured rainbows cross crossing in sky. Other white faint patterns too, but after the ten last night no lights or vision problems. Just wabbly on feet and made memory mistakes like going to fridge for a plate and stuff like that.

My hands still are unsteady and my finger will involuntary touch key pad when typing sometimes.

Soaked feet in Amonnia (only a bit water added). It took about half hour before you could feel mites going crazy to exit. Exits really hurt and had to rinse off after a few minutes of this. I'm going to try again today. May be hand too.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

What a crock of shit. You felt a lump in your throat? So, in two days you took 18 ml. of ivermectin. Isn't that a crock of shit. Like we all care that you slept for two hours in the afternoon. You guys are way overboard in your "story." I feel I should leave your posts alone, but then the newbies wouldn't know that you guys are playing here. Taking lethal doses of anything and coming on a forum and talking about it (or lying about taking it) is irresponsible to the people coming here for help. This whole entire thread is a deceptive blog.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes your eyesight go all weird. Tunnel vision and trails are the most notable side effect besides the runs.
I don't think that UK2 is worried about it killing him.
I do think he should fight on, but not for the sake of living... but for the sake of anyone else who has a similar problem.
Well, yeah, you are going to get very strong side effects from taking lethal doses of any med. You guys are irresponsible for lying about taking lethal doses of ivermectin. Not a good thing that you come om here and manipulate this forum with deceptive lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,201 - 1,220 of1,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 2 hr lasvegaslasvegas 4,014
This US Laboratory Can ID Mites from Mite, Egg,... 4 hr Flossy 26
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 4 hr Flossy 720
pine sol (Oct '10) 7 hr maybe scabie 26
i think i have a cure... onions! (Feb '11) 11 hr Shannon 18
Progress' Scabies Forum (Aug '07) 13 hr love it 546
My experience. 14 hr ItchyinAtlanta 1
•••
•••
•••
•••