misery_in_au

Cobbitty, Australia

#1389 Mar 19, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
Needpeace34: I spoke a few times with Dr Amin, but determined that may be a route, but he relied solely on supplements.
It's 2:30am and I have sparkles and things all over me. If I rub my hand down my forearm, I get things flying off and I can feel tiny things hitting me. Palm of hands or under fingernails then hurt until washed good. My whole body feels rash-like and occasionally on legs or somewhere I feel a flutter like a tiny moth. I hate this and my thoughts are totally on suicide and process now. Even my morning bike rides where symptoms are very low don't produce enough positive outlook for me any more.
I am now going to concentrate my cash resources in documenting the parasite since I believe it to be so embedded now as to resist any chance of cure.
The tropical med centres only reside on blood testing, but to a limited spectrum. I hope the vet helping me can find a doctor and lab that will test since samples are "hopping" nights all over me.
This is no life and I wholly plan to end it soon since these things multiply substantially in the sun of summer. I won't be able to bear it. Please no encouragement to have me carry on. I only wish the media would assist and that my body could be given to science.
I've never felt so many on me before. Most are smaller, probably new larvae.
Recently, I have redone my garden and comments come in from many people how extraordinary it is. Little do they know that this is planned for my wake. A lot of nice people here really care for me and my daughters will appreciate them and the friendship given me.
As mentioned, I'm almost ready with everything. Medical documentation the last part now so that no other theories abound after departure.
I'm not looking for cures or things anymore so please make these recommendations in other threads. Also those thinking I am not what I say I am please refrain and bug some other thread. I'm just blogging the last part of my journey now. Please be kind.
You've become like a friend over the past few months. I respect your wishes however wish that your own wishes weren't so. Everything crawling here today, crying for you. Facked medicos. Hugs and love to you xx
anon

Australia

#1390 Mar 20, 2013
I'm seriously thinking of going to Peru and visiting some tribesman who do ayahuasca retreats. Ayahuasca is for spiritual development not parasites. These people use many treatments from plants and when you think about it they would be experts in tropical parasites

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1391 Mar 20, 2013
anon wrote:
I'm seriously thinking of going to Peru and visiting some tribesman who do ayahuasca retreats. Ayahuasca is for spiritual development not parasites. These people use many treatments from plants and when you think about it they would be experts in tropical parasites
There was a show on Discover about individuals who had parasites and doctors in the USA, and UK did not know how to treat these individuals. A few of the individuals did just what you said, went to Peru and Brazil and told the doctors what they were feeling and the doctors knew exactly what they had and told them what to do and they were cured. When your desperate you need to do what you have to do.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1392 Mar 20, 2013
Np34 see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staphylococcus_a...

I believe this is part of what I/we are dealing with.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1393 Mar 20, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a show on Discover about individuals who had parasites and doctors in the USA, and UK did not know how to treat these individuals. A few of the individuals did just what you said, went to Peru and Brazil and told the doctors what they were feeling and the doctors knew exactly what they had and told them what to do and they were cured. When your desperate you need to do what you have to do.
Hey np, that's the show called 'Monsters inside Me' on the Disc channel- have emailed them a link to this thread via their communications site- that idea of the South American doctors is interesting. Strange how conventional medicine just won't accept the idea that all smaller parasitic organisms have the propensity to use humans as hosts.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1394 Mar 20, 2013
One of the guys went to a country that had alot of these parasites, and he needed a parasite that would kill another parasite and he went to that country and walked all over an area with his bare feet to catch this particular parasite, in order to kill the other parasite that he had. It worked and he was cured. I thought it was quite strange. He went through alot of problems before he discovered how to cure himself. There are doctors here who are learning. In the USA, there are plenty of doctors from South America and from all over the world, India, Pakistan, Iran, Israel, etc., so the word is out and they know how to treat. You don't have to go south for treatment. There is a hispanic grapevine, where people can go for help. Hispanic doctors know; it's in their heritage, it's from their country. Their grandfathers know. Their moms know. It's the hispanic grapevine, and all the information is out there, especially on the net now. And with shows like Monsters Inside Me, the information is out there. Be careful eating raw sushi... or undercooked fish that has not been frozen.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1395 Mar 20, 2013
Np34 also see http://www.news-medical.net/health/Staphyloco...
I'd like to get some clindamycin.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1396 Mar 20, 2013
After doing some more reading and the internal links on links above, it states Staphylococcus aureus can be contracted through insect bites....go figure.
Also will explain why there is some 'relief' with the antibacterial soap.
I have been treated with antibiotics but am seeking another kind for resistant strains of the Staph infection.
Side note; I do also have a two fold skin condition, the other being Spider angioma and am undergoing tests.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1397 Mar 20, 2013
The tropical med centres only reside on blood testing, but to a limited spectrum. I hope the vet helping me can find a doctor and lab that will test since samples are "hopping" nights all over me.

UK2 I pray for this too and that they'll find the right treatment and renewed hope in your spirit. Depression leads people to do crazy things.
When is your appointment(s)? Please keep us posted!
You may have 1/2 of the puzzle with iver since it has calmed the situation to some extent?
God Bless and my prayers are with you! XO

Location hidden

#1398 Mar 20, 2013
MIAU, that's exactly the show. I watched that before this whole ordeal. Gross the life out of me! Has the show gotten back to you? It would be nice even if they gave a few doctor's names that would be able to help uk2.
Hope what are your symtoms?(Sorry if you already spoke about this, I don't recall) also thanks for the link. It's scary all the crap that's out there.
Jody I agree that some doctors are learning about parasites but how many of us have told a doc how we are feeling for them just to tell us we are DP? God forbid you can't afford going to the docs, you are left to die.
Uk don't give up!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1399 Mar 20, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
MIAU, that's exactly the show. I watched that before this whole ordeal. Gross the life out of me! Has the show gotten back to you? It would be nice even if they gave a few doctor's names that would be able to help uk2.
Hope what are your symtoms?(Sorry if you already spoke about this, I don't recall) also thanks for the link. It's scary all the crap that's out there.
Jody I agree that some doctors are learning about parasites but how many of us have told a doc how we are feeling for them just to tell us we are DP? God forbid you can't afford going to the docs, you are left to die.
Uk don't give up!!
There are many people on this forum who have cured themselves of scabies and bird mites. The information is on the net, on this forum and other forums. You don't die from scabies. You treat, even with natural essential oils and you can reduce your numbers to almost zero. you aren't "left to die." That's bs.
Someone is in cohoots with Misery in Australia and UK2 to keep this thread going. i find it entertaining that you guys keep it going, "as if" UK2 is dieing (for the past 7 months).

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#1400 Mar 20, 2013
np, it took half an hour just to find out how to contact them (can imagine they receive a fair few emails) so I am hoping but don't have high expectation just yet.

Jodyy, thanx for the credit of us being "in cahoots"- barely have time for real life let alone being the protagonist of a conspiracy. So what if we keep this thread going- thats what forums are for- threads. And yes, I believe that UK2 is a real person undergoing unimaginable stress. And though unlikely, people have died from the complications of infestations before. He doesn't have scabies.
In_UK2

Spain

#1402 Mar 20, 2013
Hello all,

I see the same posters are arguing over me. This is truly sad.

Last night, as the lights were dim, I could see sparkles and flecs coming off my skin.

I turned the light on, and low and behold there were tiny white worms slowly oozing out of my skin. I could not believe this.

This is so frightening. I am feeling worse each and every day.

I called my lawyer and have all my paperwork in order and my daughters will be with me soon.

I just wish you guys would bug off and be kind to each other.

I am too weak to keep on here and may check back in a few days. I am slowly giving up hope...

Location hidden

#1403 Mar 20, 2013
Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many people on this forum who have cured themselves of scabies and bird mites. The information is on the net, on this forum and other forums. You don't die from scabies. You treat, even with natural essential oils and you can reduce your numbers to almost zero. you aren't "left to die." That's bs.
Someone is in cohoots with Misery in Australia and UK2 to keep this thread going. i find it entertaining that you guys keep it going, "as if" UK2 is dieing (for the past 7 months).
Your right tons of people have cured themselves, and people do not die of scabies. People have died from parasites or have had other complication. Also many people who have been cured like SKF were harassed or not belived on this forum. We don't know each others or UK's struggle so we shouldn't judge.
Uk have you heard of Dr. Niaz Banaei, an assistant professor of infectious diseases at Stanford University School of Medicine he has tons of experience in parasites especially worms.

Sending you guys air besos!!
Lunatic FRED

Finland

#1404 Mar 20, 2013
Sorry In_UK2. I really hope you find something or someone who can help you get better quickly.

My conscience bothers me for using hndreds of screen names over the years to deceive you fine people. Yes. I have posted under so many names that I can no longer keep track of them. Fred, Mary, Lotus_Fan, VSS, Uncle Sam, virtual scabbies, Jodyy, Cindilu - there are just too many to list. I have carried on conversations with my aliases, argued with myself and attempted to lead suffering people down the wrong path. For that, I am truely sorry. I would like to ask for your forgiveness and I will try to control my insanity from now on.

Thank You.
FRED the LUNATIC
In_UK2

Spain

#1405 Mar 21, 2013
The pevioud In_UK2 post starting with "Hello" was not from me.

I went to vet and bought two bottles of Ivomec and took 6ml from one and put it my pocket. I then noticed a couple minutes later my foot was sloshing in it and my shorts were drenched in all 50ml. Showered leg and used some as topical.

I am a bit mad that $100 is out the window. But whatever.

Last night night I watched "las vids secrets de las palabras" (in English). What depressive music. I got to see Yugoslava, before, during and after the war. What anguish a war.

Love all.
In_UK2

Spain

#1406 Mar 21, 2013
And Fred, I doubt I would post "and low and behold". So dont use my handle and please create a "Lunatic Fred and his 'Friends'" thread. It should be good reading.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1407 Mar 21, 2013
This is what I dug up;
To prevent myiasis in humans, there is a need for general improvement of sanitation, personal hygiene, and extermination of the flies by insecticides. Clothes should be washed thoroughly, preferably in hot water, dried away from flies, and ironed thoroughly. The heat of the iron kills the eggs of myiasis-causing flies.[10]
[edit]Treatment
This applies once an infestation is established. In many circles the first response to cutaneous myiasis once the breathing hole has formed, is to cover the air hole thickly with petroleum jelly. Lack of oxygen then forces the larva to the surface, where it can more easily be dealt with. In a clinical or veterinary setting there may not be time for such tentative approaches, and the treatment of choice might be more direct, with or without an incision. First the larva must be eliminated through pressure around the lesion and the use of forceps. Secondly the wound must be cleaned and disinfected. Further control is necessary to avoid further reinfestation.
&
http://www.canacoll.org/Arach/Staff/Beaulieu/...
&
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansonella_ozzar...
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1408 Mar 21, 2013
Btw that info is not for UK2...he doesn't want it. It's for others who may be suffering with similar symptoms.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1409 Mar 21, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
And Fred, I doubt I would post "and low and behold". So dont use my handle and please create a "Lunatic Fred and his 'Friends'" thread. It should be good reading.
I would love to see that thread!

LOL.

With the amount of deranged people in the world it's no wonder we got one on these threads named (Fred, Uncle Sam and on and on)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can I give my scabies to my dog? (Feb '09) 5 hr Scratchy Man 28
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) 6 hr Need answers 607
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 8 hr Fowler 4,187
clean scabies clean 11 hr Some one help 1
Advantix,help! 11 hr Some one help 1
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 16 hr scaredofscabies 31
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Fri essentials for sc... 903
More from around the web