Comments
1,161 - 1,180 of 1,384 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2014
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1366
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Lucy FRED Troll Wrote "Ugly, I have this itch. Can you help me?"
Darlin wouldn't scratch you if you were the last psychopath on the planet.
Calling me Ugly does not hurt. As well as personal intellect and education I have attractive looks.
Isnt' that just a bastard? So funny.
Go find a newbie in just one more attempt to entice someone to the Morgellons corner.
Waddle off! Or do trolls trumble off. Never sure on that one. Are your feet excessively hairy?
Your lies are really pathetic but it stands to reason because you are so pathetic. It's a toss up who's dumber langoliers or faerie with boogers, they probably have an i.q. of 100 between them. Most posts they make just attack me and they don't have anything to offer but really stupid and dangerous suggestions. Thaey are so dumb they don't even understand just how incredibly stupid they are.

I'd like to make something perfectly clear with all the B.S. advice Faerie has to spew she is still very infected herself and has accomplished nothing in the way of cure or improving her health. She continues to do what didn't work for her so many times before and expects a different result. How dumb is that.
Faerie eats dookie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1369
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Well Hope
There are days when it gets to me too. Can you understand that.
My motivation has always been to try to highlight the activity of this monster.
To highlight and protect anyone new from following him.
Please try to understand that aspect and forgive my slip into an immature response.
Your words to me would have delighted him.
Nobody cares what you think.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1370
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Faerie eats dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you think.
Denver, are you using my URL or IP address?

Because every time I post, your name comes up on the list of posters?

You may want to stop doing this, as I have now made this known, and whatever you doing can be investigated, so I would recommend that you stop.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1371
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Denver, are you using my URL or IP address?
Because every time I post, your name comes up on the list of posters?
You may want to stop doing this, as I have now made this known, and whatever you doing can be investigated, so I would recommend that you stop.
Also, earlier, I posted something and needpeace (united states) came up on the list of posters. I just need to document this here, as I plan on making a case of this. This is just for documentation purposes.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1372
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Denver, are you using my URL or IP address?
Because every time I post, your name comes up on the list of posters?
You may want to stop doing this, as I have now made this known, and whatever you doing can be investigated, so I would recommend that you stop.
Also, Denver, if you are hacked into my computer or using my URL, then I will document here that I will be investigating your Lotus Fan account. This is just for documentation purposes right now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1373
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Also, Denver, a few months ago, I noticed someone had hacked into my Facebook account under the location of Colorado. I am documenting this here right now, just to let you know that I will be taking further action on this.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1374
Mar 18, 2013
 
Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, earlier, I posted something and needpeace (united states) came up on the list of posters. I just need to document this here, as I plan on making a case of this. This is just for documentation purposes.
Creepy..did you get a word doc from him? Did you open it? Could have had a virus.....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1375
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I like the idea of finding out EXACTLY what mite is plaguing you, UK.

To me it's an important thing to do, not just for yourself, but for anyone who is dealing with this long term. At least do that for all of us before you OD or off yourself. It would be of great benefit to many people.

I went and looked on the birdmites forum... that was depressing, lots of the same kind of stories - no help from doctors, no relief from any particular treatment, and still the same symptoms. What's more is that there's nothing in the way of reasoning why some people are cured with perm cream and some just are not.

I know that if our immune systems were properly recognizing the threat, they would kick out the invaders.

I do actually believe in the dietary recommendations of Fred and his multiple personalities, but the way it comes across is extremely off putting. He's not doing anyone any favors by turning every thread into a battle ground.
In_UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1376
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hungry, that is what I'm next putting my efforts into; finding the exact culprit. The Vet has pictures of a purple tangled worm that comes to the surface of my hand (several) after 3 minutes of oil on the palm.

My own pictures show a larvae that has bright orange-red on it. I've posted these pics for people earlier here.

In Thailand at Phyathai hospital they said the looked like thrips larvae. Trouble is the larvae needs to be matured in lab to find out what it is as an adult. I can easily provide enough samples of larvae to any doctor. They just want to commit the effort to do the lab work, which they don't. The tropical units that I went to, Oxford John Warin and Amsterdam AMC, completely rely on blood testing only. They are trying to determine the common traveller ones like malaria etc.

Not to keep pushing this, but I believe I'm done for now. I've kind of given up all hope. Now it's more about just documenting for my kids the best I can. I have another appointment in Amsterdam at the AMC and the doctor here in Spain the ver hopefully recommends once the holiday today is over.

Remember people, this is not a cure thread, but my own thoughts and journey. So ignore the baby ruckus between things.
misery_in_au

Bankstown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1377
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the DR again today. Now he says I have an infection of the hair follicles FINALLY! That's what I've been trying to tell em. So I've finally been prescribed two antibiotics that work with each other, Apo-Clindamycin & Ran-Ciprofloxacin. I'm confident these will work!
Hoping you are fairing well too mia. Do you have those wormy things too like UK2? Have you tried antibiotics like Doxycycline?
check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxycycline
Wishing Everyone Well!!!
Hi dear Hope, still on doxy, DEFINITELY has an effect. As for how others here have been commenting about fighting on two fronts, that's exactly what I said to needpeace recently. There's two infections- the red D Gallinae mites and some small grey-black winged things like fruit flies or sand flies when grown. Still fighting.
And of course reading UK2's every post.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1378
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wow that's great news mia about the doxy! I'm so happy it is helping! Yes it's suppose to kill the parasites bacteria resulting in abnormal cell division thus making them infertile. I wonder if quinine, chloroquine or taking tonic water will be a benefit to you as well?

Here's an interesting page I've come across that might be of interest here to some.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis

lol @ baby ruckus :D

God Bless everyone!
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1379
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

UK2, It may be difficult or next to impossible for them to mature them in a lab...
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1380
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just read the treatment and prevention of D Gallinae mites. Seems DE would also be a great help to you mia. On your person, your bed and around your environment.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1381
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hope wrote:
I just read the treatment and prevention of D Gallinae mites. Seems DE would also be a great help to you mia. On your person, your bed and around your environment.
Going to buy some at a garden centre this week- certainly will be of use at this stage. Never thought it would be this long :( Still using antibac dishwash too.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1382
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Hi UK2 you prob did this already but by any chance you haven't ck out this link
http://www.parasitetesting.com/index.cfm

I was talking to a coworker who told me him and his wife had a parasite they lost tons of weight they didn't know what was going on, of course docs said they were DP. They did not give up the found a doc that has experience in parasites and helped them out. They are healthy now!! Most docs in the US no nothing about parasites.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1383
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Most docs here in Australia know nothing too, but we are supposed to be leading the world in research. Went to a new doc last week who gave me the same spiel about 'treat from the neck down and it will be gone' and 'there's no such thing as humans contracting bird or animal mites' and the classic ' you can't get scalp infestation'. OMFG. God help us all.
In_UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1384
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Needpeace34: I spoke a few times with Dr Amin, but determined that may be a route, but he relied solely on supplements.

It's 2:30am and I have sparkles and things all over me. If I rub my hand down my forearm, I get things flying off and I can feel tiny things hitting me. Palm of hands or under fingernails then hurt until washed good. My whole body feels rash-like and occasionally on legs or somewhere I feel a flutter like a tiny moth. I hate this and my thoughts are totally on suicide and process now. Even my morning bike rides where symptoms are very low don't produce enough positive outlook for me any more.

I am now going to concentrate my cash resources in documenting the parasite since I believe it to be so embedded now as to resist any chance of cure.

The tropical med centres only reside on blood testing, but to a limited spectrum. I hope the vet helping me can find a doctor and lab that will test since samples are "hopping" nights all over me.

This is no life and I wholly plan to end it soon since these things multiply substantially in the sun of summer. I won't be able to bear it. Please no encouragement to have me carry on. I only wish the media would assist and that my body could be given to science.

I've never felt so many on me before. Most are smaller, probably new larvae.

Recently, I have redone my garden and comments come in from many people how extraordinary it is. Little do they know that this is planned for my wake. A lot of nice people here really care for me and my daughters will appreciate them and the friendship given me.

As mentioned, I'm almost ready with everything. Medical documentation the last part now so that no other theories abound after departure.

I'm not looking for cures or things anymore so please make these recommendations in other threads. Also those thinking I am not what I say I am please refrain and bug some other thread. I'm just blogging the last part of my journey now. Please be kind.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1385
Mar 19, 2013
 
In_UK2 wrote:
Needpeace34: I spoke a few times with Dr Amin, but determined that may be a route, but he relied solely on supplements.
It's 2:30am and I have sparkles and things all over me. If I rub my hand down my forearm, I get things flying off and I can feel tiny things hitting me. Palm of hands or under fingernails then hurt until washed good. My whole body feels rash-like and occasionally on legs or somewhere I feel a flutter like a tiny moth. I hate this and my thoughts are totally on suicide and process now. Even my morning bike rides where symptoms are very low don't produce enough positive outlook for me any more.
I am now going to concentrate my cash resources in documenting the parasite since I believe it to be so embedded now as to resist any chance of cure.
The tropical med centres only reside on blood testing, but to a limited spectrum. I hope the vet helping me can find a doctor and lab that will test since samples are "hopping" nights all over me.
This is no life and I wholly plan to end it soon since these things multiply substantially in the sun of summer. I won't be able to bear it. Please no encouragement to have me carry on. I only wish the media would assist and that my body could be given to science.
I've never felt so many on me before. Most are smaller, probably new larvae.
Recently, I have redone my garden and comments come in from many people how extraordinary it is. Little do they know that this is planned for my wake. A lot of nice people here really care for me and my daughters will appreciate them and the friendship given me.
As mentioned, I'm almost ready with everything. Medical documentation the last part now so that no other theories abound after departure.
I'm not looking for cures or things anymore so please make these recommendations in other threads. Also those thinking I am not what I say I am please refrain and bug some other thread. I'm just blogging the last part of my journey now. Please be kind.
Sorry Dr.Amin was not helpful. You and your family in my prayers.
Shelly Winters

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1387
Mar 19, 2013
 
Wish I could heal u and everyone here with a magic wand.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1388
Mar 19, 2013
 
In_UK2 wrote:
Hungry, that is what I'm next putting my efforts into; finding the exact culprit.
What would you do if you knew it would help someone else avoid your fate? How long would you fight these things if you knew that somewhere, someone was benefitting from your hard won wisdom.

I think this is something that we all should ponder, that it's not just our own lives, health and comfort that are at stake here. If some benefit, either now or in the future can be gleaned from any suffering, it makes it so much easier to bear.

That's why I keep going back to my old school dermatologist bearing articles and information. Pressing him on the diagnosis. that's why I keep braving this board with it's bizarre in fighting.

If one person finds something useful in what I say, then it's worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone have experience with sensation like elec... (Aug '13) 7 min Julia zentner 8
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 4 hr TVNV 620
Are you having an allergic reaction to DAWN DIS... (Feb '14) 21 hr twitchivixen 7
Morgellons and Lyme from mite infections (May '13) Wed Joanne 449
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Wed FRED 881
2 yrs later its not scabies its lyme disease (May '12) Wed FRED 23
Picture and video of scabies Tue Cody Oebel 2
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Aug 19 Diatomaceous Earth 4,104
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Aug 15 Poppykat 245

Search the Scabies Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••