Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

It was going so good, taking high doses of Ivomec ivermectin (8ml) orally last few weeks and activity decreasing to very little, but tonigh (2:30am) I feel like a flower pollinating - things zinging off me every which way continuously. Other activity too hands and feet. I thought hands were really getting good until this. I think they exit also from a really rough area in back of both heels too.

I want my life to end.

Love all.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

In_UK2 wrote:
I want my life to end.
Love all.
It is depressing when you feel like it's starting to come under control and then they hatch and it just feels like back to square one.

I wold like to know what exactly these things are, and why they are so hard to get rid of.

suffering - meaning =despair.

Find the meaning... it won't change the suffering, but it will end the despair.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

UK2 see quinine plus doxycycline combination therapy. Can you not get a parasitological diagnosis? What the hell! Don't give up hope!

Well yay, am being tested for cancer or liver disease now. I have spider angioma. I believe this to be correct :( Will let you all know of results.

Blessing!
suffering

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
It is depressing when you feel like it's starting to come under control and then they hatch and it just feels like back to square one.
I wold like to know what exactly these things are, and why they are so hard to get rid of.
suffering - meaning =despair.
Find the meaning... it won't change the suffering, but it will end the despair.
Hungry + Ghosts = Ooglies, minus Moxidectin, add some depression, and what do you have? Ooglies the narcissistic personality disorder, divided by square one.
In_UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Suffering, your type of comments don't help. This thread is my journey, thoughts and feelings. Many good comments, but unfortunately quite a few accusing for whatever reason.

Last night also popping, but less.

Will keep forging on with Ivermectin, antibiotics and Moxidectin as topical. I wonder if popping is new hatches, parasites leaving in mass or as my vet suggests, maybe the pores unblocking (which I doubt since there is a systematic timing to this).

Vet is arranging real doctor. I'm offering $3,000 for any successful isolation and specific classification of the parasite documented by doctor to clinical standards. We'll see.

On other hand, prepared to end things when totally unbearable or funds at certain level.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey UK2, that's great you're going to see a DR! Maybe enjoy a cool gin and tonic too or a few,can't hurt ;) Cheers!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

In_UK2 wrote:
Suffering, your type of comments don't help. This thread is my journey, thoughts and feelings. Many good comments, but unfortunately quite a few accusing for whatever reason.
Last night also popping, but less.
Will keep forging on with Ivermectin, antibiotics and Moxidectin as topical. I wonder if popping is new hatches, parasites leaving in mass or as my vet suggests, maybe the pores unblocking (which I doubt since there is a systematic timing to this).
Vet is arranging real doctor. I'm offering $3,000 for any successful isolation and specific classification of the parasite documented by doctor to clinical standards. We'll see.
On other hand, prepared to end things when totally unbearable or funds at certain level.
Yes, my "type of comments" don't help... Don't help what? They surely don't help a total lie about your supposedly trip down parasite hell, into your grave.

The thing is, is that, you are a group of people who are contributing to this total lie.

One of them (and it could possibly be you) is Faerie with ooglies and if you read what that person has posted just on this thread, alone, will open someone's eyes coming to this forum, REALIZE that it is all a lie.

I don't know how many times you have said.

I am going to die.

I am going to put my things in order for my children.

When Fairy started to come down hard on me, I realized that what you guys are doing is a total scam.

You disappeared from this forum at the same time as Cindilu and Fairy, and those two people were only on this forum to ruffle feathers and push their views upon innocent newbies coming here to get help with their situation.

All of a sudden, Fairy came back on, AND YOU TOO. You were both gone for a few weeks, only to return to the same "story telling."

You have added to the TROLL SITUATION ON THIS FORUM FOR WAY TOO LONG.

So, yeah, you are right. My comments don't help - they don't help you continue on with a lie beyond belief.

Shame on all of you.

Possibly a group of people who are educating themselves in dermatology to see what they can come up with as far as a diagnosis and to share ideas on how to "cure" a totally make-believe person who is struggling. It's a game...
In_UK2

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Dear Jodyy, I can only account for myself on here, although I have had personal email correspondence with Hope and Faerie. Both of them sent me considerate and sincere multiple email. Faerie was one of the most prolific with valuable information recently. I thank them both.

Yes, there is at least one troll on here using multiple usernames and mucking things up, for whatever reason. They're obvious though.

I'm getting worse and this evening more popping activity with my feet starting to match the same intensity I've always had on my right hand. It's permeated with these things.

The other night, I argued the first time on the phone with my mom. I love her, but she sounded like she was placing all the blame for my predicament on me and could not understand the European healthcare system when residing in multiple EU countries. Nor could she understand that a hospital here on in the USA would just not do everything to cure this one you walked in. The phone cut out during 45 minutes of conversation and she probably thinks I hung up on her, but it probably cut out for time limit or something since I'm roaming from UK. That was probably a $500 discussion with her.

Yes, I'm thinking more on ending my life more rapidly now. The DR is more for documenting what I have so later my kids will understand. I doubt sincerely any type of cure or good treatment will come out of it. I've take human ivermectin, lindane, permethrin, benzl benzoate, animal ivermectin, animal Moxidectin, animal Advantix ii, animal Advocate, animal Albendazole, animal Revolution, industrial Pymethrin -- all in significant doses for weeks or months in some cases.

At the rate of infestation, especially with hotter weather coming, I have start thinking of and end. Completely organised with everything or not. It's just a matter of fact. Love all.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

In_UK2 wrote:
Dear Jodyy, I can only account for myself on here, although I have had personal email correspondence with Hope and Faerie. Both of them sent me considerate and sincere multiple email. Faerie was one of the most prolific with valuable information recently. I thank them both.
Yes, there is at least one troll on here using multiple usernames and mucking things up, for whatever reason. They're obvious though.
I'm getting worse and this evening more popping activity with my feet starting to match the same intensity I've always had on my right hand. It's permeated with these things.
The other night, I argued the first time on the phone with my mom. I love her, but she sounded like she was placing all the blame for my predicament on me and could not understand the European healthcare system when residing in multiple EU countries. Nor could she understand that a hospital here on in the USA would just not do everything to cure this one you walked in. The phone cut out during 45 minutes of conversation and she probably thinks I hung up on her, but it probably cut out for time limit or something since I'm roaming from UK. That was probably a $500 discussion with her.
Yes, I'm thinking more on ending my life more rapidly now. The DR is more for documenting what I have so later my kids will understand. I doubt sincerely any type of cure or good treatment will come out of it. I've take human ivermectin, lindane, permethrin, benzl benzoate, animal ivermectin, animal Moxidectin, animal Advantix ii, animal Advocate, animal Albendazole, animal Revolution, industrial Pymethrin -- all in significant doses for weeks or months in some cases.
At the rate of infestation, especially with hotter weather coming, I have start thinking of and end. Completely organised with everything or not. It's just a matter of fact. Love all.
You've gone about your"treatment" in the dumbest possible way.

Have a mycoplasma test next time your at the doctors and then ask what that means.

Putting your faith in people like fairy who have absolutely no grasp on the nature of the problem is naive at best. Then using the toxic treatments you use is downright stupid.

They say if you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result you are crazy, you easily qualify.

It's clear to me this soap opera of a thread is more important to you than resolution and in my opinion is actually the creation of a very disturbed "Langoliers" yes there are trolls on here and he is the main one. He needs some intensive couch time.
FRED

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm as nutty as a fruitcake!
Faerie with Ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't it be lovely if this dipshit had the gonads to find a new audience.

He has to keep relying on the same ones he hopes will read his stuff.

I think he is afraid of leaving in case there is actually nobody out there who will read his extensive library of gathered information.

OR...he does not know how to make a website for himself. Probably that is the real reason.

Regardless, UK, can you ask your doctor about looking into the treatment we talked about, providing a prescription and trialing it.

I have had no luck finding the brand name online for you.
Faerie with Ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Other readers, as UK has a particularly unique case I have not listed the option I was discussing with him and others privately. It is not an option for most and would require the cooperation of an MD willing to use on a trial basis.

If a trial of it did go ahead and a cure results, the full details will be shared with all.

I will commit to posting it if it happens.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my "type of comments" don't help... Don't help what? They surely don't help a total lie about your supposedly trip down parasite hell, into your grave.
The thing is, is that, you are a group of people who are contributing to this total lie.
One of them (and it could possibly be you) is Faerie with ooglies and if you read what that person has posted just on this thread, alone, will open someone's eyes coming to this forum, REALIZE that it is all a lie.
I don't know how many times you have said.
I am going to die.
I am going to put my things in order for my children.
When Fairy started to come down hard on me, I realized that what you guys are doing is a total scam.
You disappeared from this forum at the same time as Cindilu and Fairy, and those two people were only on this forum to ruffle feathers and push their views upon innocent newbies coming here to get help with their situation.
All of a sudden, Fairy came back on, AND YOU TOO. You were both gone for a few weeks, only to return to the same "story telling."
You have added to the TROLL SITUATION ON THIS FORUM FOR WAY TOO LONG.
So, yeah, you are right. My comments don't help - they don't help you continue on with a lie beyond belief.
Shame on all of you.
Possibly a group of people who are educating themselves in dermatology to see what they can come up with as far as a diagnosis and to share ideas on how to "cure" a totally make-believe person who is struggling. It's a game...
You left out one important point.....They all left because of YOU
Lucy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lawson1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out one important point.....They all left because of YOU
And that's because I blew their cover and I didn't let Fairy or you run me off this forum. They ran for the hills. You can only keep up a lie for so long until someone walks up to you and blows your cover and that is what I do here on this forum. All you guys can't stand me, because I don't let you lie to newbies and mislead. And, no, they all ran because of all the bullsh on this forum. I realize that people don't like me. But, "lawson" I have my eye on you, too. Smiling.
Lucy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lawson is Denver
Fairy is in cahoots with Denver
It's all a big fat greek lie.
Denver likes to call everyone stupid
Fairy has an educattion of some sort in psychology or her parents used to lock her in a closet all day and feed her pancake mix; she escaped and went straight to the psychology books and learned everything and now she walks around and spits out psychology euphamisms.
They have degrees in other things, but not medicine, they are wannabe doctors.
UK2 is a make-believe poster who spends "$500" talking to mommy, beause she is dieing and "putting her things in order" for the past year now.
But Fred to enforce the lyme/morgellons/bacterial/home opathy diagnosis until everyone shuts up and sits down and LISTENS,because they are all stupid and watch leave it to beaver all day long, and still live in the 50's thinking the polio vaccine will cure them.
Lucy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Skip this thread and go straight to the EPRINEX thread. That's a sure winner. You will only be amused in this thread. This thread is run by the three stooges.(who I think came before leave it to beaver, fred, am I correct? what about you lawson? Fairy, are you recycling those moxdectin bottles?)
Lucy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Lawson1 ..good on you.
He wants us all to leave. In his delusion he believes it will leave him with a forum just for him and any new followers he can fool.
He fails to realise that there will ALWAYS be people who come back on to protect newcomers from him.
He lacks lateral thinking to realise this.
He fails to realise that he would find a smaller yet perhaps dedicated following on his own website for Morgellons which he himself states he has.
WTF he is on a scabies forum?? Oh that's right. Because he can't make his own website and he is scared there is not going to be one person to look at it when he figures out how to do it.
He is like spider. He can only sit and wait here and hope someone comes along to listen and follow him. He cannot make a following of his own.
Fails to realise he could manipulate and control all information on his own site. and present every bit of information his own way without interference.
Smart in some ways, dumb as hell in this obvious way. He just doesn't get that part.
He is fighting for control over a forum that is not focused on what his research is focused on. He wants it to be, he wants us all to have morgellons, but we dont. Some may, but most don't.
He wastes energy getting angry and trying to convince us that we do, when he could basically fk off , make his own website and focus exactly on what is necessary for him and for people following his path with the exact problem he suffers ( the physical one, that is).
He says he has worked hard, and that is true. But he is wasting the research here. It is also not good for his mental health issues to participate in this forum. There would be much less stress and more satisfaction doing it himself.
You just can't reason with some people. They see conspiracy everywhere.
Ugly, why don't you start your own psychology blog? Or is this it?
Lucy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Lawson1 ..good on you.
He wants us all to leave. In his delusion he believes it will leave him with a forum just for him and any new followers he can fool.
He fails to realise that there will ALWAYS be people who come back on to protect newcomers from him.
He lacks lateral thinking to realise this.
He fails to realise that he would find a smaller yet perhaps dedicated following on his own website for Morgellons which he himself states he has.
WTF he is on a scabies forum?? Oh that's right. Because he can't make his own website and he is scared there is not going to be one person to look at it when he figures out how to do it.
He is like spider. He can only sit and wait here and hope someone comes along to listen and follow him. He cannot make a following of his own.
Fails to realise he could manipulate and control all information on his own site. and present every bit of information his own way without interference.
Smart in some ways, dumb as hell in this obvious way. He just doesn't get that part.
He is fighting for control over a forum that is not focused on what his research is focused on. He wants it to be, he wants us all to have morgellons, but we dont. Some may, but most don't.
He wastes energy getting angry and trying to convince us that we do, when he could basically fk off , make his own website and focus exactly on what is necessary for him and for people following his path with the exact problem he suffers ( the physical one, that is).
He says he has worked hard, and that is true. But he is wasting the research here. It is also not good for his mental health issues to participate in this forum. There would be much less stress and more satisfaction doing it himself.
You just can't reason with some people. They see conspiracy everywhere.
Ugly, I have this itch. Can you help me?
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Wow how to stoop to some else's level!
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers is so clever to come up with "lunatic fred" there have been some really stupid people on this forum , it's a toss up who's dumber langoliers or faerie with boogers, they probably have an i.q. of 100 between them. Most posts they make just attack me and they don't have anything to offer but really stupid and dangerous suggestions. Thaey are so dumb they don't even understand just how incredibly stupid they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,141 - 1,160 of1,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

181 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 3 hr Ling 4,085
Natural cure for scabies (Feb '07) 4 hr Getting better 45
garlic --30 fresh cloves daily (Dec '11) 6 hr FRED 7
Suicide because of Scabies? (Oct '09) 12 hr try albendazole 195
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 14 hr daitch 1,173
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 22 hr norman robert hockley 439
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) Wed littlefalcon 152
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••