My Ivermectin Treatment Story
faerie with cindilu

Denver, CO

#1299 Feb 26, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN you really don't understand what you're suggesting.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22277131
http://blogs.terrapinn.com/total-biopharma/20...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21981896
Once you understand that the genome is fluid and responds to it's environment then you can see the implications of all this reckless half- a**ed chemical experimentation on people.
One big problem is that the FDA lets the companies do what they want with this stuff because it is barely detectable even with good equipment so the FDA says looks good to us.
I'm sorry if this isn't simple, the problem is it isn't simple.
If someone actually reads what I posted they might finally see.

"The authors were perplexed to observe genetic changes in the mice Ė alleles disappearing. What they didnít know was that these were a result of ivermectin treatment rather than the experimental tamoxifen. Furthermore, the offspring of ivermectin-treated mice also exhibit these changes, even those born up to 15 weeks after the motherís treatment."

All life is made possible through genetic make up and when someones genes are changed it is impossible to predict the outcome. In UK2 , virtual , cindilu, faerie, WAKE THE F*** UP!!!

you don't have mites!!!!!!!! you have a toxic internal growth made possible by transgenic DNA.

As I said , I'm sorry this isn't simple as in put poison "A" on person "B" resulting in cure "C". That's the leave it to beaver world of the 1950's, life is not like that anymore!!!!!
faerie with cindilu

Denver, CO

#1300 Feb 26, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
Four hours after dosing with Moxidectin I experience activity. Two hours after ivermectin. Things quite down with Moxidectin after two hous of begin activity. Things quite down with ivermectin 8 hours after begin activity. With ivermectin, more activity starts again while trying to sleep. Only occasionally with Moxidectin.
I don't want to be asleep while there is lots of activity. I just can't. That's why I do not take again evenings. Maybe I should not shower again evenings before bedtime, but there seems to be so many surface mites I must so as not to turn them loose in my home.
I thought Langoliers or Cindilu was the dumbest person on the forum , now I'm inclined to think it's you In UK2. How many times does something have not work for you to make the connection?
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1301 Feb 26, 2013
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
FRED/Lotus Fan/Virtual Scabies/VSS
You feel upset now. The feeling or emotion you are feeling is 'distress'. I do not want you or anyone to feel distress. Now that you have felt it, and you can recognise the feeling, you might be able to understand that this is how You make people feel.
I am sure you don't want to keep doing that. It is mean, it is not funny and none of this is a game.
You can stop using different aliases, just be yourself FRED.
We can stop this now. Please make an effort to remember how awfully upset you have been made to feel and don't do that anymore to anyone on this forum.
You can learn how to be different. You can also stop using the different ways of dealing with your stress without the anger bullying and name calling. Just say what you are feeling instead. Such as "this makes me angry" instead of saying angry words at people.
People will listen then.
And I am serious about wasting your obvious talent on a forum. Consider your very own website to do with something that you love. Something that really fills up your life and you can share with others.
I can also say that what you are feeling is

"power" which is a very strong emotion

You, Australia, are feeling no empathy...

On the other hand, you are feeling apathy.....

You are being aggressive, not assertive in your dealing with me.

Yes, I have a sense of humor.

"humor" is a dealing mechanism and is very healthy

They actually hold classes in it, so people can relieve the "distress" going on in their lives.

I am not the bully here. I actually help people here and I add some humor to it.

I am not an old matron like you.

You need to get off the FRED/VSS bandwagon and stop pushing moxidectin to people who are suffering, because it doesn't work.

You especially are being careless to tell people to take these meds every day. How horrible and UNCARING is that?

You are the troll, and you are cyber-bullying and you need to stop.

Don't try to change anyone on this forum, because it won't work.

I actually have alot of empathy towards people. And understanding. You on the other hand are playing a game here, and I am not.

I am actually looking for a cure and learning as I go along here. For you to tell me to go read a book, or create my own website is really none of your business. So, don't try to change people and quit bullying me. I am learning here and helping others. So, why don't you go read some "trashy magazines" and get off my back.

I'll see you later.

Sorry that you have to read this everyone but Australia is playing a game here and is cyber-bullying me to the maximum extent. I will continue to post what I think is right and helpful.

So, just scan through her posts and shoot her a birdie finger.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1302 Feb 26, 2013
faerie with cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone actually reads what I posted they might finally see.
"The authors were perplexed to observe genetic changes in the mice Ė alleles disappearing. What they didnít know was that these were a result of ivermectin treatment rather than the experimental tamoxifen. Furthermore, the offspring of ivermectin-treated mice also exhibit these changes, even those born up to 15 weeks after the motherís treatment."
All life is made possible through genetic make up and when someones genes are changed it is impossible to predict the outcome. In UK2 , virtual , cindilu, faerie, WAKE THE F*** UP!!!
you don't have mites!!!!!!!! you have a toxic internal growth made possible by transgenic DNA.
As I said , I'm sorry this isn't simple as in put poison "A" on person "B" resulting in cure "C". That's the leave it to beaver world of the 1950's, life is not like that anymore!!!!!
Yes, Fred, I read about that the ivermectin changing the mice. it was scary to read. But, strong chemicals do that. Like I have always said, there is a fine line here and raspberry smoothies and eating spinach and sitting in a sauna just doesn't get it for some people.
I'm awake.... I hear you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1303 Feb 26, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Fred, I read about that the ivermectin changing the mice. it was scary to read. But, strong chemicals do that. Like I have always said, there is a fine line here and raspberry smoothies and eating spinach and sitting in a sauna just doesn't get it for some people.
I'm awake.... I hear you.
It doesn't matter because the science backs up everything I'm saying , but it's clearly too much for many. I'm headed off to different horizons. I don't think the people on this forum have what it takes to cross the bridge.

Bests

D
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1304 Feb 26, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter because the science backs up everything I'm saying , but it's clearly too much for many. I'm headed off to different horizons. I don't think the people on this forum have what it takes to cross the bridge.
Bests
D
Love you, girly girl.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1306 Feb 26, 2013
Post Number 1305 will be removed.
Faerie with ooglies

Ferny Hills, Australia

#1307 Feb 26, 2013
"You two creeps are really weird" = The Narcissist Projecting his own behaviours and sense of self.
In_UK2

Coa, UK

#1309 Feb 27, 2013
The key is that not everyone has scabies or even possibly the same illness.

I'm concluding that Moxidectin rid the tangled purple worm things that surfaced from my hand every time oil was rubbed on. The vet verified this, but it also allowed the larvae things that I posted photos of before to continue to populate until the ivermectin was taken.

My second dose yesterday morning resulted in activity also about 3 hours after dosing and it barely died down by 11pm when I showered for bed. I understand that showering will cleanse the ivermectin on skin designed to keep on fighting, but showering also shed many things that were obviously still much alive as they bit my feet as the water ran off me.

Cell changes can take place using meds and pesticides, or even through daily life, but these I am convinced are parasitic larvae attracted to my body and possibly not everyone's that comes in contact with them. I am seeing this in my community.

Ivermectin must be the stronger fighting med I'm taking, but I am deducing that it's either a very long and costly fight to finances, body and sanity than one could possibly win.

I have just yesterday solved the last piece of puzzle with my residence and will be able to "push the button" without worry. Alls in hand except seeing my daughters and "handing" over some items. Oh, except Sepi, please you need to get "The Hard Decision" work to them or an alternate work. Thanks.

Some of yesterday's ivermectin is still affecting me with its typical tunnel vision occasionally, but I'll dose again 4ml orally and rub another four on my body. I have no fear of me dying or organ failure and welcoming a hospital.

I love my daughters.
In_UK2

UK

#1312 Feb 27, 2013
I doubt many have taken Moxidectin in amounts I have: 4 x 50ml bottles, not all orally, but at least 4ml per day for five/six weeks. I feel fine and the side effects "felt" were less than Ivermectin. I will check kidneys and liver soon at hospital and post.

I did feel Moxidectin was way less effective for my larvae. It's slow going and not a fast killer as ivermectin. It may have helped in redirecting the resistance mechanisms of these things though. It did clear up sores when rubbed on, but so did ivermectin. Lindane as a topical was second best, but I used that everyday for two months and it's proven cancerous.

All told, I better get my mind set for an end game. I'm delaying of course now, but I think it's certain.

Just did my 4ml of ivermectin after a night of grapefruit juice for the liver. Next a shower, then a small breakfast such as toast in an hour and a rub of injectable ivermectin as a topical. Of course then an evening of frenzied activity with these things. It's expensive at $100 a 50ml bottle here. Off eBay, nothing gets through customs.

In_UK2

UK

#1313 Feb 27, 2013
And correct, Moxidectin stays in your body for a month so it is much more harmful. Use caution. Don't use me as an example, I'm on a kill or be killed strategy before finances run to a specific point. Then it is "push the button" time for certain. I'm ready.

One thing Moxidectin did though, it gave me less activity in the evenings, whereas Ivermectin is fighting with bayonets. All I ca do is stay out the house and endure the fight until a late shower time to call it off until the next day.

Love

Since: Jan 13

Bronx, NY

#1314 Feb 27, 2013
In_UK,
Please consider one experiment using heat. If you have a heating pad, press the hot pad on an area of activity. If you get relief, then think about what FRED is saying. Whatever it is that's plaguing you, drive it out, heat being a component. Of course, FRED's talking about activating your body's internal mechanisms, not applying external heat. I'm just gently suggesting the concept. It may bring you some relief during a long day of suffering.
Gene-ette

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1315 Feb 27, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
And correct, Moxidectin stays in your body for a month so it is much more harmful. Use caution. Don't use me as an example, I'm on a kill or be killed strategy before finances run to a specific point. Then it is "push the button" time for certain. I'm ready.
One thing Moxidectin did though, it gave me less activity in the evenings, whereas Ivermectin is fighting with bayonets. All I ca do is stay out the house and endure the fight until a late shower time to call it off until the next day.
Love
Moxidectin crosses the blood brain barrier and should not be used by anyone on this forum, especially EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The information is on the Eprinex thread..

I'll post it here

P. 549, Tutorial Article: A Review of the Use of Moxidectin in Horses by J. Schumacher and J. Taintor.

In the veterinary journal---Equine vet. Educ.(2008) 20 (10) 546-551

that is Equine Veterinary Education.

Article below states specifically that when Moxidectin gets to a high blood serum count (percentage), it crosses the blood brain barrier in horses.

But the fact is that horses are mammals, it will cross this barrier in all mammals including humans because moxidectin stays in the brain for 30 days!!!!! That is a big big warning sign for anyone who wants to use this.

P. 549

"When the
concentration of moxidectin in the serum is high, moxidectin
is able to cross the blood-brain barrier. The less developed
blood-brain barrier of neonates may make them more
susceptible to overdoses of moxidectin."

Part 2--

"Once it is in the central nervous system, a
macrocyclic lactone stimulates the synaptic secretion of the
inhibitory neurotransmitter, GABA. By binding at the receptor
site, GABA causes influx of chloride ions into neurons, causing
the neurons to become hyperpolarised, which in turn, causes
diminution in neuronal activity, resulting in sedation of the
horse and relaxation of the horseís skeletal muscles"
In_UK2

Southam, UK

#1317 Feb 27, 2013
Well, I'm probably curtains anyhow. I did notice Moxidectin made me really drowsy, dropping off while eating or reading a paper at about 6pm.

I was very drowsy today too and will probably be later. It's after midnight now and I have been applying lots (I mean lots) of ivermectin to my hands and feet every couple hours. Each time they act up, but settle down after an hour. There must be millions in me. I feel them even coming out sound or on lip. Small ones and only occasionally. Still, that means they are everywhere on me.

I'll post in morning if I survive the night. No one else follow my lead, but as for myself, I'm going down fighting with all I can. I'll know in a few hours or not if I go into a coma or seizures.

Once in a hospital, I figure, they will have to deal with me. It can't be ignored since I can infect a bed or room quite rapidly. I'm sure, I'm more termite mound than living tissue now.
In_UK2

London, UK

#1319 Feb 27, 2013
Trying to type this, my fingers are jerky. My arms too a bit. Not trembling, but kind of a small jerk every so often. My head feels a bit cloudy too. I have not showered tonight. Tomorrow will be a few days off of meds, if still here.

Love to all, especially to my daughters.
Faerie with ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

#1320 Feb 27, 2013
The Ivermectin did this to me. I was incoherent in speech, could not type and staggered when I walked. Did not feel psychologically drunk.
I went to sleep for hours with my husband checking me, no change to breathing or pulse.
Stopped taking the Iver and all symptoms went away within hours with no residual effect.
The Iver may have got straight into your bloodstream through the sores on your hands and arms to increase the levels that were taken orally.
Faerie with ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

#1321 Feb 27, 2013
"Tomorrow will be a few days off of meds, if still here."

In-UK have you stopped treating?

There has not been enough time on the oral treatment yet. I did only 3 weeks ...was clear for almost four weeks and they re-emerged. They were not gone, just layers of population killed.

Please, if you are not coping with this, if you are tired, call a trusted friend or go to the hospital you are booked into.
Calling High Power s

Jamesville, NY

#1322 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry to see some of the same names suffering still. I have not been here for months and too still suffering.

I have studied into many similar diseases and it seems the hardest to rid are either in your spine or in your intestines.

I strongly believe it takes more then just medicine to rid this.

The issue is that the skin symptoms are only an allergic reaction to the excretions and dead organisms. Ivermectin cannot clean out the intestine. The germ is colonized in a protective layer of swallowed food and your own body fluids.

I believe that after a fully ivermectin treatment, we need surgical cleaning of our intestine ( if possible ) and that might not even be enough.

It exists in our glands and place that creams & internal medications have little affect.

One infection said there really is no cure but taking ivermectin for life will prevent it from getting so bad on your skin. It basically limits the bug to a few internal areas only. In some lucky cases it is enough to cure after taking a few YEARS. I struggle to get even one dose of it.
In_UK2

Luton, UK

#1325 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry for any drama, but that's just the way I am taking it alone at the moment. I communicate with family by email and phone with my daughter. I don't tell them everything. Probably a good rule all the way around.

I slept well after 2am and each time I reapplied to hands it got less and less activity for shorter times.

Probably the injectable used as a topical effects you overall less. The 50ml bottle of ivermectin bought Monday has just one more 4ml dose and topical application left. I am doing it this morning.

I'll sign off for a while to the forum and by email to my family now and take a month break or so as in past. I can imagine that my experience is stressing too many people out. Unfortunately, I cannot have even a minute break. Love all
Lynne

Goshen, IN

#1326 Mar 1, 2013
I'm considering talking ivermectin for bedbugs. I am reading these posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 3 hr Skylar newton 294
sulphur!!! (Mar '09) 7 hr Susie 50
Curing the Incurable 9 hr Barbraela14 20
I've now have kidney problems that I think were... (Feb '12) 16 hr soulwitch13 10
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 16 hr Adana 534
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 17 hr Adana 918
IMPORTANT: Ivermectin Dosage (Feb '08) 17 hr Adana 228
More from around the web