My Ivermectin Treatment Story
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1266 Feb 25, 2013
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Any input on the option of dosing twice a day anyone?
I had no signs at all after three weeks on three times a day dose. But then stopped.
I cannot analyze their behaviour and the delivery of the moxidectin to gauge whether 'sparkles' after 3 weeks dosing once a day means they are not getting enough moxidectin delivered......... or it is simply new waves of hatchlings and the once dose a day will get them.
In other words, do we accept that there will be at least 3-4 months of waves of hatchlings and dose once a day to get them?
Is there any point in dosing twice a day?
I dont know. Maybe not. Any input appreciated.
An alpaca breeder I contacted said her dog got infested by her alpacas and all she did was dose the dog once a week for six months and then stopped.
I do not advocate that, just pointing out the length of time for constant oral treatment for a cure..
So frustrating. I think the DMSO and scabicide is worth a try. You can get it in a roll-on which has glycerine added to aid positioning on the skin.
What is the reasoning behind dosing twice a day?
This seems like overkill.
This seems like paranoia, to me.
Hope

Canada

#1267 Feb 25, 2013
Imidacloprid is also contained in Advocate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imidacloprid
FRED

Denver, CO

#1268 Feb 25, 2013
Advocate is the source of topical moxidectin I am using. I buy it online for Extra Large Dogs and add it to castor oil to spread it further. Castor oil is also a penetrant. Use soap-free wash only when showering, not soap.
This guy sells an 18 pack which is a good price. Vets and pet shops charge $130 for a six pack.
http://ovedshorseandpetstore.com.au/4600-Advo...
So your 3 page Drama thread didn't cure you , go figure. but you are sure promoting that nasty poison.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1269 Feb 25, 2013
I'm sure it's too late for 99% reading this to know but the Vet and animal health companies are pretty cutting edge in the science department. They use nanotechnology, which is nanotubes as carriers to penetrate cells. Also they use geoengineering and biotechnology. The sub microscopic dimension is where all the cutting edge science is taking place now. The strategies for killing a pathogen have completely changed in the last 10-15 years.
Plenty of us who read the imidacloprid thread used a something for extra large dogs. Companies have created synthetic parasites that target real ones, not a problem since dogs live 13 years or so. The problem companies look at is litigation cost.They never anticipated a bunch of scabies sufferers would be rubbing the stuff all over themselves. The way the synthetic parasite works is to affect DNA.

So now you need something that disables transgenic DNA too.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1270 Feb 25, 2013
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
A WORD OF CAUTION, if you have been taking Ivermectin insure all traceS is out of your system before using Spinosad. The combined result is deadly.
With all the talk of taking moxidectin, then I have to say using spinosad at the same time as taking moxidectin would be very toxic, too. The moxidectin is an avermectin and in the same drug class as ivermectin. My post was deleted and I am reposting it here.
So yeah, a word of caution AGAIN....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1271 Feb 25, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the talk of taking moxidectin, then I have to say using spinosad at the same time as taking moxidectin would be very toxic, too. The moxidectin is an avermectin and in the same drug class as ivermectin. My post was deleted and I am reposting it here.
So yeah, a word of caution AGAIN....
AGAIN you really don't understand what you're suggesting.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22277131

http://blogs.terrapinn.com/total-biopharma/20...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21981896

Once you understand that the genome is fluid and responds to it's environment then you can see the implications of all this reckless half- a**ed chemical experimentation on people.

One big problem is that the FDA lets the companies do what they want with this stuff because it is barely detectable even with good equipment so the FDA says looks good to us.

I'm sorry if this isn't simple, the problem is it isn't simple.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1272 Feb 25, 2013
FRED wrote:
I'm sure it's too late for 99% reading this to know but the Vet and animal health companies are pretty cutting edge in the science department. They use nanotechnology, which is nanotubes as carriers to penetrate cells. Also they use geoengineering and biotechnology. The sub microscopic dimension is where all the cutting edge science is taking place now. The strategies for killing a pathogen have completely changed in the last 10-15 years.
Plenty of us who read the imidacloprid thread used a something for extra large dogs. Companies have created synthetic parasites that target real ones, not a problem since dogs live 13 years or so. The problem companies look at is litigation cost.They never anticipated a bunch of scabies sufferers would be rubbing the stuff all over themselves. The way the synthetic parasite works is to affect DNA.
So now you need something that disables transgenic DNA too.
Please post the link to this information, if you have one. I don't think it states anywhere in the MSDS for Advantix that it CONTAINS SYNTHETIC PARASITES....????
Post the link Missy Denver.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1273 Feb 25, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you understand that the genome is fluid and responds to it's environment then you can see the implications of all this reckless half- a**ed chemical experimentation on people.
One big problem is that the FDA lets the companies do what they want with this stuff because it is barely detectable even with good equipment so the FDA says looks good to us.
you aren't sorry about anything. you act like you are all that, and you are not. you never even had mites, so you aren't suffering here, like most of us.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1274 Feb 25, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
you like to eff with people and get your jollies doing it. I can bet you are some retarded eff tard behind a computer with NO LIFE, no family, no friends, no pets, nothing but your computer.
In_UK2

Southam, UK

#1275 Feb 25, 2013
Bad news: picked up another plastic bottle of Moxidectin and Ivermectin today. After five weeks of dosing 4ml of Moxidectin every morning and things healing, I dosed 4ml of Ivomec Ivermectin and rubbed more on skin: they came out in millions especially my right hand. I have not felt this since months ago. Was the Moxidectin not working and just keeping activity down? I know it will be a long treatment, but I was not prepared for this much activity after weeks of constant Moxidectin.

Moxidectin must work as a smoke bomb, slowly suffocating them, while Ivermectin is like pointing a flame thrower at a hornet nest. I feel like giving up again and plan more rapidly for an end.

I have only my iPhone with me, but I'm going to purchase a pad that has a USB port and Windows that supports a microscope. I will then post pics of what is causing the sensations. They're larvae. In the millions. So discouraging.
In_UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#1276 Feb 25, 2013
I'm going to "stomach" three days of the Ivermectin and then four days of Moxidectin and then a day of Ivermectin and then some pattern and see if the ivermectin days get decreased activity. I'll post next two days of ivermectin reactions. Will also go to hospital for liver and kidney tests and post results.

Love
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1277 Feb 25, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
Bad news: picked up another plastic bottle of Moxidectin and Ivermectin today. After five weeks of dosing 4ml of Moxidectin every morning and things healing, I dosed 4ml of Ivomec Ivermectin and rubbed more on skin: they came out in millions especially my right hand. I have not felt this since months ago. Was the Moxidectin not working and just keeping activity down? I know it will be a long treatment, but I was not prepared for this much activity after weeks of constant Moxidectin.
Moxidectin must work as a smoke bomb, slowly suffocating them, while Ivermectin is like pointing a flame thrower at a hornet nest. I feel like giving up again and plan more rapidly for an end.
I have only my iPhone with me, but I'm going to purchase a pad that has a USB port and Windows that supports a microscope. I will then post pics of what is causing the sensations. They're larvae. In the millions. So discouraging.
Moxidectin is not the drug used for killing scabies mites. Ivermectin is THE NUMBER ONE drug to combat scabies. Not moxidectin, not imidacloprid, not advantix, not advocate, not frontline plus. It's ivermectin and permethrin. These are the two most effective drugs against scabies mites. Eprinex, in my humble opinion is not as effective as ivermectin. But someone on this forum is recommending taking eprinex orally. I would like to hear from people who have tried Eprinex orally and whether it has worked any better than ivermectin orally.
And Fred, if you would be so kind and just sit in your far infra red whatever box thing you have and meditate and stay out of this, it would be nice, for a change. And don't forget to drink your raspberry smoothie and eat some spinach leaves, and just stay off the toxic threads.
ScabiesOnScalp

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1281 Feb 25, 2013
The other day I stayed in a car with a friend and he didn't itch. Has not happened to me before since I've had it. I am still feeling them sometimes but found a way to not cause itch in public.

No more crawling and biting sensation for 2 months or more now. Just activity when they surface. Size and number reduced. Hair almost back to normal. Still pimples in the face. Killing them everyday.

I'm glad UK2 you are still posting your progress. Keep doing it, continue to keep doing what you like. People benefit from you sharing. Thanks and good luck in your journey.
In_UK2

London, UK

#1282 Feb 25, 2013
Four hours after dosing with Moxidectin I experience activity. Two hours after ivermectin. Things quite down with Moxidectin after two hous of begin activity. Things quite down with ivermectin 8 hours after begin activity. With ivermectin, more activity starts again while trying to sleep. Only occasionally with Moxidectin.

I don't want to be asleep while there is lots of activity. I just can't. That's why I do not take again evenings. Maybe I should not shower again evenings before bedtime, but there seems to be so many surface mites I must so as not to turn them loose in my home.
In_UK2

UK

#1283 Feb 25, 2013
I get the car thing too!!! As of yet, no one connects this, or they are not saying.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1284 Feb 25, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
Four hours after dosing with Moxidectin I experience activity. Two hours after ivermectin. Things quite down with Moxidectin after two hous of begin activity. Things quite down with ivermectin 8 hours after begin activity. With ivermectin, more activity starts again while trying to sleep. Only occasionally with Moxidectin.
I don't want to be asleep while there is lots of activity. I just can't. That's why I do not take again evenings. Maybe I should not shower again evenings before bedtime, but there seems to be so many surface mites I must so as not to turn them loose in my home.
You are not supposed to shower at all when taking these drugs. You have to give your skin a change to develop the natural oils and the natural oils works with these meds. These meds DO NOT work with dry skin. Showering strips your skin of the ability to fight the mites. You shouldn't be taking these meds every single day, either. This is just killing you.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1286 Feb 25, 2013
This is UK's thread and his own journey. He is highly intelligent and makes informed decisions. He knows what he is doing and he is going to have success in this. It is nobody else's business to make a judgement on it.
"You are not supposed to shower at all when taking these drugs. You have to give your skin a change to develop the natural oils and the natural oils works with these meds. These meds DO NOT work with dry skin. Showering strips your skin of the ability to fight the mites. You shouldn't be taking these meds every single day, either. This is just killing you."
This poster is the troll who cannot bear to see someone else succeed or show personal strength and intellect.
You are Misery in Australia who would come right behind in every single post I made. You are now doing this in every single post. I don't need you to TROLL me. I am simply making the comment that you cannot take this med every single day and it is unwise to shower, as these meds need to work with the natural oils in your skin. I can post whatever I like and to whomever I want. Continue to post behind me and I will continue to post behind you. You want to play this game, then I will play it, but YOU WILL NOT GET ME OFF THIS FORUM because you don't like me. You make it your personal mission to remove me from this forum and I will make it my personal mission to remove you from this forum. Two can play this game. You go right ahead and post any bull you want right after my posts and I will come right up behind you. Get it? This is nobody's thread, but you are making it YOUR thread, and I'll be god dam if anyone here will treat me the way you have been treating me. You will not do it. It doesn't matter if you post behind me every single time. To remind you, I have intelligence, too. I know what I'm doing, but apparently, the only reason you are on this forum is to BULLY me. You go right ahead, because I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1287 Feb 25, 2013
This is UK's thread and his own journey. He is highly intelligent and makes informed decisions. He knows what he is doing and he is going to have success in this. It is nobody else's business to make a judgement on it.
"You are not supposed to shower at all when taking these drugs. You have to give your skin a change to develop the natural oils and the natural oils works with these meds. These meds DO NOT work with dry skin. Showering strips your skin of the ability to fight the mites. You shouldn't be taking these meds every single day, either. This is just killing you."
This poster is the troll who cannot bear to see someone else succeed or show personal strength and intellect.
This post has been reported.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1288 Feb 25, 2013
Oh, and I suppose all the crazy comments you are making to him is the only way to go and that I cannot contribute here? You are full of it. I will see you later.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#1290 Feb 25, 2013
Sorry UK for the interruptions on your thread. Obviiously the troll needs to be completely ignored and overlooked.
It doesn't matter now anyway. Everyone knows who he is. There are enough warnings put up now.
It is a pity he could not have found the courage, or use his obvious IT experience, to make his own website and have his very own following.
A waste of a talent using it here.
This is outright cyber-bullying. You obviously have no intention of helping anyone on this forum. Your sole purpose here is to remove me from this forum, and you are wasting your time. Do you think what you are doing is not seen by everyone on this forum? You are not helping UK, you are downright cyber-bullying me. You come behind every post I make and make your crazy comments. Now do you see what I am doing? I am protecting myself from you. You are aggressive and a huge manipulator. I'll see you later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curing Scabies Once and For All 15 hr IKnowWhatImTalkin... 4
Coming to terms - Scabies is with you forever 15 hr IKnowWhatImTalkin... 7
Look at this picture of skin with mites and mig... (Apr '08) 15 hr IKnowWhatImTalkin... 142
Scabies on the head (Jan '09) 17 hr Judym 55
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Wed Sarah 4,641
Completely Cured (May '10) Tue Scabies 37
weird bug found Tue scott 1
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Apr 29 Self Doc 798
More from around the web