Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1208 Feb 13, 2013
FRED wrote:
Do you think we still look at your links? You need to go find some newbies who will be impressed with you. Until they realise, like us, that you're full of B.S

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#1209 Feb 13, 2013
Hope wrote:
I only read UK2's posts anyways, it's his story...the rest of you people are acting immature.
Yes, good idea. How are you faring lately Hope?
In_UK2

London, UK

#1211 Feb 14, 2013
I am still taking 4ml Moxidectin daily and rubbing on another 4ml. Must get kidneys and liver tested soon. These things are a lot more active from10pm to 2am and around 5am now. The days are longer though feeling symptom free. Maybe they are being driven out, but then there are millions.

New shallow sores 3-4 opening this past few days. Mostly arms while wearing long sleeve sweaters. Two unfortunately on face. Also big horizontal cracks opens on back of both heals with softer skin around it. Hurting. Also same thing on right big toe. I'll post pics. Could this be there escape route or entry?

I think I have to battle all immature ones getting older to be affected by the Moxidectin.

Skin itches. Still have tonnes of static electricity in body always. I put this down to these things creating it via movement.

Still have them back of throat although sipping a bit of Moxidectin periodically after every meal or drink. Still taking antibiotics.

Body sores fading, but estimate months.

Love all.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1213 Feb 14, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
I am still taking 4ml Moxidectin daily and rubbing on another 4ml. Must get kidneys and liver tested soon. These things are a lot more active from10pm to 2am and around 5am now. The days are longer though feeling symptom free. Maybe they are being driven out, but then there are millions.
New shallow sores 3-4 opening this past few days. Mostly arms while wearing long sleeve sweaters. Two unfortunately on face. Also big horizontal cracks opens on back of both heals with softer skin around it. Hurting. Also same thing on right big toe. I'll post pics. Could this be there escape route or entry?
I think I have to battle all immature ones getting older to be affected by the Moxidectin.
Skin itches. Still have tonnes of static electricity in body always. I put this down to these things creating it via movement.
Still have them back of throat although sipping a bit of Moxidectin periodically after every meal or drink. Still taking antibiotics.
Body sores fading, but estimate months.
Love all.
This treatment is working for you
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1214 Feb 14, 2013
cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
Could this be Chagas Disease? Those skin parasites can only be killed from special meds only available at the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, Ga.
What is Chagas disease?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0...

Is he having symptoms related to Chagas disease, i.e., heart palpitations, digestive problems, pain in the abdomen, swallowing difficulties.

It says that it is due to poverty, living in a hut, from South America.

With all the medications that UK2 is on, he is clearly not at a poverty level.

I'm wondering why you would ask this question, Cindilu...
misery_in_au

Cobbitty, Australia

#1215 Feb 14, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Chagas disease?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0...
Is he having symptoms related to Chagas disease, i.e., heart palpitations, digestive problems, pain in the abdomen, swallowing difficulties.
It says that it is due to poverty, living in a hut, from South America.
With all the medications that UK2 is on, he is clearly not at a poverty level.
I'm wondering why you would ask this question, Cindilu...
UK2 has actually had problems swallowing and a problem above one eye. The disease you mention is not only caused by poverty. UKs main problem is that he hasn't found a doctor competent or willing enough to diagnose him, so it really could be any parasitic infestation. As another poster has said he's our most embattled one and it makes me disappointed with humanity in general when we can't cure someone who is obviously suffering a very great deal. Unfortunately feelings of frustration don't help and all we can offer are our suggestions. It really could be any number of thousands of un-investigated parasites.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1216 Feb 14, 2013
cured_ not_ almost wrote:
Happy Valentines Day to all of us non holders and kissers.
Well I do hold and kiss my impervious husband.
Im just dropping by to say I am still getting better. I am still detoxing and doing Fred's program. Still working with no poisons, what a joy for me. I hope you all are doing well too. It has been a long journey and I think I am getting toward the end. I just keep moving forward and continue to improve. I sure as shit wish I hadn't done all the animal poison. Oh well,
how could we not when we have no medical people who know anything about what we have or how to treat us. I will never trust a doc again and will always do mega research my self. Take care. I'll be back!!!!!
Huh?
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1217 Feb 14, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
UK2 has actually had problems swallowing and a problem above one eye. The disease you mention is not only caused by poverty. UKs main problem is that he hasn't found a doctor competent or willing enough to diagnose him, so it really could be any parasitic infestation. As another poster has said he's our most embattled one and it makes me disappointed with humanity in general when we can't cure someone who is obviously suffering a very great deal. Unfortunately feelings of frustration don't help and all we can offer are our suggestions. It really could be any number of thousands of un-investigated parasites.
You always post right after me, like you are on my arse. What is your problem? I'm disappointed with your humanity, idiot.
It appears that UK has money to go to any number of qualified doctors, but to be honest, this person is not a person at all, but a game you guys are playing. She continually posts behind proxy servers, as you do. quit following me and leave me alone, skank.
In_UK2

UK

#1218 Feb 14, 2013
Am nor a game and for real. Will post pics to my friend directly soon. I am trying the best I can people. I was fortunate to own two companies in my life and have two wonderful daughters. One reads this, so let's be nice for her sake. She already cries too often. Love everyone
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1219 Feb 14, 2013
Virtual Scabies is FRED/Lotus Fan/ Uncle Sam etc. etc.= troll/ sulphur soap sales

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Note how there is an inability to write anything that comes from personal intellect - only repetition of words found in posts from others or copy/pasting of material found on the web.

EG: in this case the word 'humanity' scraped from the personal intelligence of
IN-UK2

The narcissist has not developed their own persona and uses this method as an attempt to appear intelligent.

There is an obvious pattern in the behaviour. Cycles of "nice guy pretended compassion - bullying - child-like wording and taunts" when exposed. Then making up yet another identity when frustrated.

It is easy to see when it is pointed out. This condition cannot be cured due to the ingrained belief that they are special and do not need to change. The narcissist knows what they are doing, enjoys the attention and does not care about anyone else's pain.

The condition is caused by being taught a sense of Entitlement by significant others around the age of 3 or 4. They remain at this age emotionally and intellectually and truly cannot understand why the rest of the world does not support the belief that they are entitled to do and say whatever they want. Just as they did at the age of 3 or 4.

Note.........now that I have posted on this thread and he knows I am exposing him on the forum there is sure to be a blast at me..let's just all not even read it.

IN-UK2 - You rock. You are going to beat this. "I can feel it in me bones. " You go buy yourself a coffee and a yummy and sit and watch the world go by. I would buy you one and sit with you if I could. My wish is that today brings you some of the 'lovely' in life.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1220 Feb 14, 2013
Oh I see the "humanity" word was scraped from Misery-in-au's post.

Hope you are having improvements too Misery. So many increments to this condition to get through.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1221 Feb 14, 2013
"You always post right after me, like you are on my arse. What is your problem? I'm disappointed with your humanity, idiot.
It appears that UK has money to go to any number of qualified doctors, but to be honest, this person is not a person at all, but a game you guys are playing. She continually posts behind proxy servers, as you do. quit following me and leave me alone, skank."

Note the 'nice guy' rapidly turned to 'childish name calling" and "misogynistic bullying words".

The classic 3 pronged pattern of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
1. nice guy - enticement
2. bullying
3. the responses of a 4 year old

Used in rotation.

It is not really personally targeting you or me, it is the only coping mechanism for dealing with the stress that they possess and frustration that the world is not agreeing with their view of how 'special' they are.

Please excuse my input on narcissism in your Thread IN-UK. It just helps others see the pattern when it is pointed out.

Then your important posts will be read and these ignored.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1222 Feb 14, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
Virtual Scabies is FRED/Lotus Fan/ Uncle Sam etc. etc.= troll/ sulphur soap sales
Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Note how there is an inability to write anything that comes from personal intellect - only repetition of words found in posts from others or copy/pasting of material found on the web.
EG: in this case the word 'humanity' scraped from the personal intelligence of
IN-UK2
The narcissist has not developed their own persona and uses this method as an attempt to appear intelligent.
There is an obvious pattern in the behaviour. Cycles of "nice guy pretended compassion - bullying - child-like wording and taunts" when exposed. Then making up yet another identity when frustrated.
It is easy to see when it is pointed out. This condition cannot be cured due to the ingrained belief that they are special and do not need to change. The narcissist knows what they are doing, enjoys the attention and does not care about anyone else's pain.
The condition is caused by being taught a sense of Entitlement by significant others around the age of 3 or 4. They remain at this age emotionally and intellectually and truly cannot understand why the rest of the world does not support the belief that they are entitled to do and say whatever they want. Just as they did at the age of 3 or 4.
Note.........now that I have posted on this thread and he knows I am exposing him on the forum there is sure to be a blast at me..let's just all not even read it.
IN-UK2 - You rock. You are going to beat this. "I can feel it in me bones. " You go buy yourself a coffee and a yummy and sit and watch the world go by. I would buy you one and sit with you if I could. My wish is that today brings you some of the 'lovely' in life.
Time for a song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1223 Feb 14, 2013
IN UK
A quote I found. I thought the 'thrips liking mites" is a key fact. Is it possible the thrips are attracted to and feeding off scabies mites.

Check you email box when you get a minute.

Durene Bertelsen
I'm afraid that this thrip is biting and not leaving me alone. It might also be injecting its egg in my skin. It is a thrip because I have a microscope and sure enough I found a few and one in my hair. They like my skin for some reason. How do I get them out of my house. I got rid of all my house plants and bought yellow sticky boards, but maybe I have to buy the blue ones, cause the yellow ones don't seem to attract them yet. Maybe I'm harboring mites, Some thrips like mites.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1224 Feb 14, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a song.
Thanks , I needed that......
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1225 Feb 15, 2013
Gosh. I love Van Halen. Who woulda thought? LMFAO...

Here's one for you Fred...
Virtual Scabies Fred

Hollywood, FL

#1226 Feb 15, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LjA_RtsBfAoXX
Regardless of the message, you can't beat The Who.. Nice.

Here's one for you Boogies,
FRED

Denver, CO

#1227 Feb 15, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LjA_RtsBfAoXX
Since you have made many statements that proved to be false and I have given evidence to that point then your only resort is to post some stupid song by a band that sucks. I can see how you identify with the Who since you make it known on the forum that you think you should be the judge as to weather information is valid, such as Pete Townsend and Roger Daltrey are both self absorbed pompous a**es also.

What have you brought to this forum besides your grand attitude and blindly supporting the delusional nonsense that Langoliers posts as treatment?

You need to use that Masters degree for something besides bragging rights and actually apply whatever intellect you possess.

Here's one for you little girl;

FRED

Denver, CO

#1228 Feb 15, 2013
They have cured AIDs in Germany using intraveinous H2O2 therapy with adjunct antioxident therapy. That is because it is not about identifying exactly what disease it is and attacking it with a particular poison, that only generates more negative effects in the body. People who have that approach are missing the big picture and will never be cured. It is about creating an internal bioterrain that doesn't support pathogenic life. An oxygen rich bioterrian does this but your internal bioterrain becomes oxygen deficient when systemic toxins clog the microscopic ports in your cells that allow them to process oxygen. In order to restore cellular function you have to remove all the toxins from your body. Your skin absorbs every chemical you put on it and to say that putting benzoyl peroxide on your skin is a good idead is simply not well thought out or the results really understood or is it a good idea. Especially when countless other poisons have failed to produce results. It only drives the infection deeper.

There are a few things to consider when restoring your internal health and the thing that needs to be primarily understood is this. The truth about disease is that it happens at the cellular level. Our world is toxic from the air to the water and the food supply unless you are careful. Toxins build up in our bodies and shut down cellular function. This happens because the cells in our bodies have microscopic ports that enable the transfer of energy and nutrients through the cell walls. These ports become clogged up when we have to many toxins in our system.
The germ theory that western medicine is based on is flawed. The idea there is that pathogens invade the body and then we get sick. The reality is that the body becomes toxified and that changes our bioterrain to acidic and reduces our cells ability to process oxygen so the bioterrain becomes more friendly to anaerobic pathogens. Our corrupt bioterrain invites the disease.

Another very meaningful aspect of returning to health is to dissolve the internal biofilm that sequesters pathogens and then attack those pathogens once they are released into the system.

http://jmm.sgmjournals.org/content/59/4/496.s...

http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/3/2...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697951

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...

Now "misery in au", if your read the above links and are able to understand the correlations and implications then you can say you have actually accomplished something.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1229 Feb 15, 2013
Fred, what happens when you are reading this stuff and your mind goes blank.... You surely know that most of the links you post are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over our heads, right? Especially when they start using abbreviations and very technical medically related words that most of us here don't know... and then you think... should I go brush my teeth now? lol..... is there some biofilm on my teeth that needs brushing? lol.... girl...
(poor little lab mice)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borax vs DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (Dec '10) 3 hr henryji 13
difference between permethrin itching and mite ... (Jun '10) 12 hr Vinsim 171
i dont get this 14 hr desperate 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 15 hr jane 4,154
My 4 year scabies story, need help from scabies... (May '11) Thu BuggedOut 100
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) Thu FRED 114
Scabies Inside The Vagina (Nov '07) Thu Al c 106
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE