My Ivermectin Treatment Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1182 Feb 10, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
With the throat, also comes pain in inner ears.
Put some of the topical, or just h2o2, in your ears and let it drip through your inner ear into your throat. That should get them I don't think swallowing iver will hit it at the right angle.

I had them go in my ears and end up in my throat... no nests, just that itchy, gritty feeling. So I put grapefruit seed extract or h2o2 in my ears and just laid with my head to the side and let it drip down. It worked.

You're not wasting money, you're destroying the enemy.

Can you get Eprinex in Spain?
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1183 Feb 11, 2013
I think the pops are mites jumping on. I treated my dog two days ago and today had popping all day on my legs. I sprayed Bushmans DEET on them and checked a few minutes ago. My lower legs and feet have black speck all over them stuck in the DEET.

I have had no trouble with clothes since adding Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) to each load and soaking for an hour before washing. NOT sodium bicarbonate. Washing soda is the same ingredient as in Arm & Hammer. I just add one scoop to each scoop of normal laundry powder.

Have you considered closing up your house and burning sulphur? I have details on how to do it safely if you are interested. I have done it many times and am going to do it tonight.

Common method in US when re-visiting holiday homes in the woods. Arrive, close house, burn sulphur in a container sitting in a pan of water, leave and go fishing, come back to a bug free house.

The city council entomologist who came to my house last week to collect specimens warned me that they will abandon ship and look for a new host as soon as I treat the dog aggressively.

This is what has happened today I am sure.

For your house, consider a floor steamer or go get some DE and do your whole house. Or go to the camping store and find a spray with DEET in it and spray everything and leave the house for an hour till it dries.

You are closing in on these bastards. Do not let them win. You are going to win.

Do you have any animals? Do your daughters live with you?

You are low. It is reasonable to have your body react like this. You are probably experiencing adrenal exhaustion as well.

If you are tired, take whatever is necessary to rest and tomorrow you will find some strength to start again and consider any new option that fits well with you.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1184 Feb 11, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
In the early days, I also used Advocate when I could not get Advantix II. A drop of Advocate rubbed into the sore would drill down quite deep and bleed. At that time, I also rubbed it into my whole body. It would quite things down enough to sit through a movie at home.
Still, I'm afraid it's curtains for me soon. The Moxidectin flattened sores, but more are popping up that are very shallow on the first layer of skin. They also seem to have grown in numbers the last two nights in my throat near Adams apple and under the skull bone above eyes. With the throat, also comes pain in inner ears. This all since using Moxidectin over last 10-15 days. Maybe it's my home, although I clean and vacuum every day and stay outside daily.
My skin is tan from the sun. My general health feels slipping though whenever taking meds for more than two weeks. I'm determined to keep going to see if the cycle can be broken, but it could also be environment. Washed clothes using Amonia as an additive and put in dryer high heat.
I still feel movement in fatty part of palms and fingers, but less so now. I feel movement on feet and small pops occasionally on lower legs. Some times I feel like water sprinkled on my legs. Also daunting. I need to switch gears away from funding meds etc to helping my daughters and closing shop. I'm just wasting resources fighting this.
My life is so sorry now. Terrible and I know there are others like me out there.
Fred, Cindilu, Lotus Fan, uncle sam (who are all one and the same psychopath) are the worst scum of this world. My only conciliation is that their life must also be sorry having to sit and post their spew instead enjoying a "normal" life.
Love
How can you say "love" after calling someone all those names you just mentioned? Calling them psychopath and worst scum of this world. How dare you be such a hypocrit. Honestly, who do you think you are fooling here? Newbies? No telling what you have been up to on this forum for the past year. You are posting from a proxy server, so do tell.
You say its "curtains" for you, but you continue to post as if you are healthy and alive and fighting. What up?
You are "using" Advocate, Moxidectin, Advantix II? Sounds like you have quit a bit of help going on here. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a group of people out there who are totally manipulating this forum.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1185 Feb 11, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Put some of the topical, or just h2o2, in your ears and let it drip through your inner ear into your throat. That should get them I don't think swallowing iver will hit it at the right angle.
I had them go in my ears and end up in my throat... no nests, just that itchy, gritty feeling. So I put grapefruit seed extract or h2o2 in my ears and just laid with my head to the side and let it drip down. It worked.
You're not wasting money, you're destroying the enemy.
Can you get Eprinex in Spain?
Can you get Eprinex in Spain... ha ha ha ha
who is in Spain? It's not like they have proxy servers in Spain.
lol... too much. I have to say your posts are helpful, though.
Do you know Fairy with ooglies? I can bet you know her "personally."
Hope

Lunenburg, Canada

#1188 Feb 11, 2013
Seems like UK2 has something along these lines except with thrips.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onchocerca_volvu...
also read about the Wolbachia link on this page and Doxycycline.
You're immune system is down and so will surely dampen your spirits. Stay strong and eat well to help fight this too!
Hope this helps!
Much love UK2!
FRED

Denver, CO

#1190 Feb 11, 2013
EDTA use involves a strategy that can be accomplished in a lot safer manner that using EDTA, one that i've outlined completely in my Word file using FIR technology and Cilatro, Chlorella, and Red Marine Algae. The component of ellagic acid in the protocol kills sequestered bacteria and stealth viruses when they are released into the system.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12396676
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1192 Feb 11, 2013
In- UK 2....ignore it. This dipsh.t uses repeated cycles to get his Supply. It is obvious to anyone reading it. Seems to know a lot about proxy servers too.

Narcissism = grandiosity = "how dare you" = "who do you think you are fooling" = Projection = the Narcissist projects onto others the traits they display themselves + bullying words = "totally manipulating this forum" = Projection again.

and to think this talent could have been really used in the Acting Profession and he would have got paid for it. What a waste. The audience here is well over it.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1193 Feb 11, 2013
UK Virutal Scabies is also FRED/Lotus Fan/Uncle Sam etc etc etc . It's so easy to see.
Narcissists dont have the ability intellectually to hide their true personality with consistency.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1195 Feb 11, 2013
REPORT SENT TO MODERATORS
This person has multiple aliases. FRED - Lotus Fan - Uncle Sam - Virtual Scabies and more.
He has stated he does not have scabies, but has Morgellons.
He posts to himself with admiring words as one of his newer aliases.
He abuses many forum members when they challenge him. In-UK2, myself. Langoliers.
Many valuable forum users have been forced from the forum by his abuse. RK in the house. Mite Warrior.
I have reported him several times. He has been tracked by Langoliers as using contacts on the forum to sell his sulphur-based soaps which do not work.
Now that he has stated he has Morgellons he is trying to get members to contact him personally to follow a regime which includes something called far infared.
I believe this person poses a danger to the forum's integrity, to new members and to all members who are under considerable physical, financial and emotional stress.
He appears to know a lot about proxy servers.
I ask that moderators consult with forum management on this issue and take it seriously.
I also ask that all posts of his that include sales pitches, personal abuse, and references to unrelated Morgellons treatment removed from the forum.
If necessary a petition among forum users can be established to have forum management take action against this person to block their access to a valuable resource for genuine scabies sufferers who follow forum rules and regulations.
Infestedagain

United States

#1197 Feb 11, 2013
Uk2 this treatment seems extreme to me. I'm just doing what I did last time (and was cured) which is dose of injectable ivermectin orally by weight. Then repeat 5 days later. Good luck to all.

“I AM FRED, FRED I AM”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1198 Feb 11, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
Far infrared sauna- This is the best
tHIS ^ can cause severe burns. Don't believe all that you read.
Infestedagain

United States

#1199 Feb 11, 2013
Fred if you dont even have scabies why do you persistently post here? Obviously no one cares about morgellons bc they are here for SCABIES. It is rather trollish. Seriously.

“I AM FRED, FRED I AM”

Location hidden

#1200 Feb 11, 2013
Infestedagain wrote:
Fred if you dont even have scabies why do you persistently post here?
Because I can't help myself. I have a problem.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1201 Feb 11, 2013
The new FRED_ is langoliers. He's sad because I was exposing his poison cures.
Infestedagain

United States

#1202 Feb 11, 2013
FRED_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can't help myself. I have a problem.
That's stating the obvious.

“I AM FRED, FRED I AM”

Location hidden

#1204 Feb 12, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
The new FRED_ is langoliers. He's sad because I was exposing his poison cures.
Its not Lang. But I'm sure he says thanx anyway.

And I say sod off. I am the real Fred_.

And what does this have to do with UK2's story?

FRED, post your regime on another thread.

Get a thread, Fred.
Hope

Canada

#1205 Feb 12, 2013
I only read UK2's posts anyways, it's his story...the rest of you people are acting immature.
Faerie with Ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

#1206 Feb 12, 2013
HOPE.....the 'people' who are acting immature here are all the one person.

It is good you have the strength to only read UK2's posts, but there are thousands of posts on this forum from this one 'troll' which could be read by a newcomer who does not have your insight because of the stress, and follows this person.

If one person can be saved from wasting months listening to him instead of focusing on treatments that have a chance of working, then that is enough.

Every day wasted allows another three eggs to be laid in a newly infested person's skin by each mite.

IN-UK2 is a valuable forum member and it is great he came back. Many others have left because of the obvious problem and their updates could have been valuable to everyone here.

Well wishes. I don't mean to lecture. Explaining my motivation only.

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#1209 Feb 13, 2013
Hope wrote:
I only read UK2's posts anyways, it's his story...the rest of you people are acting immature.
Yes, good idea. How are you faring lately Hope?
In_UK2

UK

#1211 Feb 14, 2013
I am still taking 4ml Moxidectin daily and rubbing on another 4ml. Must get kidneys and liver tested soon. These things are a lot more active from10pm to 2am and around 5am now. The days are longer though feeling symptom free. Maybe they are being driven out, but then there are millions.

New shallow sores 3-4 opening this past few days. Mostly arms while wearing long sleeve sweaters. Two unfortunately on face. Also big horizontal cracks opens on back of both heals with softer skin around it. Hurting. Also same thing on right big toe. I'll post pics. Could this be there escape route or entry?

I think I have to battle all immature ones getting older to be affected by the Moxidectin.

Skin itches. Still have tonnes of static electricity in body always. I put this down to these things creating it via movement.

Still have them back of throat although sipping a bit of Moxidectin periodically after every meal or drink. Still taking antibiotics.

Body sores fading, but estimate months.

Love all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join the facebook group 11 min Yay 5
Scabies or Dust mites? 4 hr Barbraela 11
Lime sulfur 5 hr Barbraela 3
Join the organization to lobby for a cure of sk... 5 hr Fighting2years 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 14 hr Adkisson 4,651
Need help 21 hr desperateHopeful 1
Itchygirl's thread (Sep '10) 21 hr Jane Ishka 35
More from around the web