My Ivermectin Treatment Story
In_UK2

UK

#1143 Feb 9, 2013
This not fake and I doubt we are talking scabies. I also believe truly it can be passed on to others easily via small larvae on surface of skin, clothes or bare feet on carpet.

My best results ever felt to now have been by taking 4ml of Moxidectin orally and rubbing a few ml's on skin. I'm not sure how safe this is in the continual amount I have been taking since this stuff remains in body for quite some days. They have made human studies of this though and you can find on net. I don't recommend, but I am on a "take as many with me" strategy.

Here is a pic of exactly what I'm taking:

http://s1282.photobucket.com/albums/a535/In_U...

My hands still feel slight sparkles using my iPhone right now. This may be a longer fight. Last night very bad runs, but sores healing well.

My bad points will be those in throat and in top of eye between skull bone. Like hands, the left eye under skull feels like bubble wrap when pushed on and there are and have been sores there where they are obviously laying eggs.

Bubble wrap in fat part of palms has significantly decreased. I don't not think a cure is possible though. Just a significant decrease until liver or kidney failure. That's why I have been sorting my personal things out. I will make another visit or two to tropical med units though. They rely solely on blood testing. The vet supplying me did his own skin test with oil drawing them out and putting them on a slide. They look like purple tangled things on a very high powered magnification. He said he helps me to remain sane since he can see without a doubt there is something. Why cannot tropical units do the same.

Love all.

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#1144 Feb 9, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
Why cannot tropical units do the same.
Love all.
Unfortunately testing protocols, as with diagnostic protocols, are set in stone, as far as the rote-trained doctors of today are concerned.

There is absolutely NO LATITUDE for atypical symptomology or individual variance to be considered- either you have all classic symptoms of a disease on paper, or you simply don't have the disease at all, according to them, even though you may very well pass away from some afflictions remaining undiagnosed for years.

Keep up the fight UK2, we're right alongside you.
In_UK2

UK

#1145 Feb 9, 2013
5pm here and I've been asleep in the sun all day after orally taking 4ml of Moxidectin. I rubbed only hands, eye and feet in it externally.

All the sores that never healed are healing well. All places that felt fat with colonies like under toes and palms have significantly decreased and feel normal. Ankles feel good as does elbows.

I must get more to try a total rub down of this. I wish I had a doctor monitoring or assisting. This stuff may be killing them, but at what future price.

Unlike ivermectin, the half life of moxdectin is many days.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1146 Feb 9, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
5pm here and I've been asleep in the sun all day after orally taking 4ml of Moxidectin. I rubbed only hands, eye and feet in it externally.
All the sores that never healed are healing well. All places that felt fat with colonies like under toes and palms have significantly decreased and feel normal. Ankles feel good as does elbows.
I must get more to try a total rub down of this. I wish I had a doctor monitoring or assisting. This stuff may be killing them, but at what future price.
Unlike ivermectin, the half life of moxdectin is many days.
To be exact Moxidectin's half life is 8-10 times longer than Ivermectin so it bioacumilates to dangerous levels quickly.
In_UK2

UK

#1147 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks LF. Noted. I'm on on end 2nd bottle of 50ml but some was used in skin directly. Most oral.

Here is a study, although I am way past their boundaries.

Moxidectin study
http://m.jcp.sagepub.com/content/43/10/1108.f...
Hope

Prescott, Canada

#1148 Feb 9, 2013
Hi UK2, I'm so glad you found some results with Moxidectin and antibiotics. I checked it on Wikipedia and found something from that page, may be of interest?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onchocerciasis

I saw your new pics you and my heart really goes out to you!
Much love!
Hope

Lunenburg, Canada

#1149 Feb 9, 2013
Haha I'm in Guelph now...never heard of the place. Depends on your wireless signal you're connecting to I guess but hey I don't want to go down that road :P

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1150 Feb 9, 2013
In_UK2 wrote:
Thanks LF. Noted. I'm on on end 2nd bottle of 50ml but some was used in skin directly. Most oral.
Here is a study, although I am way past their boundaries.
Moxidectin study
http://m.jcp.sagepub.com/content/43/10/1108.f...

I've read them all thank you. You are currently doing some dramatic liver damage . You have to accept that the course you have taken in treating yourself hasn't given ANY positive results. You might ask yourself, well, what's wrong with this picture?

If anyone would like a copy of a comprehensive Word file I have prepared that was the result of 100's of hours of intensive research I did trying to cure myself, and I did cure myself,then message me at Lotus Fan and supply your email and I will be happy to send you a copy. It is about 5 pages long and has many substantiating links . It will give you a whole new perspective about your body's health. It is beyond the scope of posting here and this is just a bad format since it gets lost in the shuffle. The health implications of this knowledge overflow into all aspects of your health. To be clear I am not selling anything nor do I want to tutor anyone. I made the file very complete and if read completely and taken to heart will serve the people that make that investment well. As I said it is all scientifically substantiated with links.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1151 Feb 9, 2013
Fred - you can't tell someone who is ready to jump out the window that what they are doing to treat themselves might cause liver damage. That's just bass ackwards.

UK2 - keep treating. I know that you are running out of patience - but more than for you or your family (valid reasons to stay alive, no doubt) you must conquer this because WE CANNOT LET THEM WIN.

This is everyone's fight, you are just our most embattled soldier... but the parasites cannot win. We must end their colonization of our lives.
rjb

Mill Valley, CA

#1152 Feb 9, 2013
Hello UK2, just a thought, have you explored the use of topical ozonated oils or creams. I'm thinking for any microbial component.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1153 Feb 9, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
Fred - you can't tell someone who is ready to jump out the window that what they are doing to treat themselves might cause liver damage. That's just bass ackwards.
UK2 - keep treating. I know that you are running out of patience - but more than for you or your family (valid reasons to stay alive, no doubt) you must conquer this because WE CANNOT LET THEM WIN.
This is everyone's fight, you are just our most embattled soldier... but the parasites cannot win. We must end their colonization of our lives.
Well mine is a vastly preferable alternative to jumping out the window it just takes a little reading and understanding and then if people just make the leap then they will see that it makes complete sense. I'm just trying to offer a path forward, a path that cured me. It will cure parasites or whatever you have because it is about restoring the bodies natural health environment. You see how when people are dead the bugs move in, it is the same with a body environment that is away from health and closer to dead.

I hope if he jumps he is on the first floor.

Really a path to freedom from this doesn't sound that depressing to me.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1154 Feb 9, 2013
You and everyone else here needs to attain anew perspective to win this battle, all I'm asking is for people to read the file then make their own decision.

Step outside yourselves.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1155 Feb 9, 2013
Fred, why don't you start a thread and just start posting your word file page by page on that thread. That way, it will be here for anyone to read, not just people emailing you for the information.(and for years to come).

It will be like Progress' Scabies Thread. You go at it and continue it until you are finished. Then it will be all out there for everyone to read. It will be a copy and paste type of thing, not too much work involved...

Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#1156 Feb 9, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
Fred, why don't you start a thread and just start posting your word file page by page on that thread. That way, it will be here for anyone to read, not just people emailing you for the information.(and for years to come).
It will be like Progress' Scabies Thread. You go at it and continue it until you are finished. Then it will be all out there for everyone to read. It will be a copy and paste type of thing, not too much work involved...
Of course, be prepared for the naysayers, but you will know, in your heart, that you gave it your best shot, and I'm sure many people will find it helpful.

Sydney

#1157 Feb 9, 2013
Hope wrote:
Hope, this was very interesting. Even more so since the doctor prescribed Doxycycline last week which I'm taking now. Major die-off. UK2, I recommend this. Much luck, and good to hear you're doing better ATM.

Sydney

#1158 Feb 9, 2013
OK, looked up scripts: Doxycycline 100mg/day for 2 wks and 2g cephalexin/day for two wks.

Sydney

#1159 Feb 9, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
I must say ditto to this. UK2 is past the stage of using only natural cures in negligible doses. He needs super-aggressive means. There would be no harm to improving the immune system in CONJUNCTION with his current treatment, but that is all. His immune system is impaired, so that if he suspended all chem treatment the mite count would be overwhelming.

But then, who has really walked in UK's shoes? Who are any of us to judge? Answer- none.

Sydney

#1160 Feb 9, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
Thats a good idea. Then Fred just has to refer them to a thread. Many people wont give their email address.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1161 Feb 9, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
Because I've tried that and the moderators removed it. I don't know why but there are a few thoughts running through my head , one being they know the score and get paid by every post.

I'll tell you something and you can take this to heart. When I started this new leg of the journey to cure now what I knew was morgellons from when I received a positive microscopic pathology report on what Karjoo was calling Granlomatious Perforating Skin disorder A.K.A. morgellons disease. I thought Dr Karjoo was fully qualified, based on his extensive pathology background, to diagnose. After a week of using his medication however and intensely reading about morgellons I came to realize that putting on a topical for something that runs throughout the tissue just wouldn't work. I followed leads and Found out that Dr.Hildegard Staninger and Ramona from Healinggrapevine also Jeff Rense of Rense radio along with morgellons phoney Jan Smith and Sunny Jung from MPS Fir saunas and who knows who else, well they are all a bunch of slimy gouge the suffering entrepenours who are all close business relations. I would put it **sholes. I've since had phone conversations with Karjoo and surprisingly he has turned out to be the most honest of the bunch.

Now lets see how many minutes this post stays up.
FRED

Denver, CO

#1162 Feb 9, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say ditto to this. UK2 is past the stage of using only natural cures in negligible doses. He needs super-aggressive means. There would be no harm to improving the immune system in CONJUNCTION with his current treatment, but that is all. His immune system is impaired, so that if he suspended all chem treatment the mite count would be overwhelming.
But then, who has really walked in UK's shoes? Who are any of us to judge? Answer- none.
You don't know what your talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curing the Incurable 23 min Duffau 21
Some severe cases are actually a parasitic blac... 1 hr Missy Linda 10
Can I get rid of scabies on my scalp with mayon... 5 hr Bugged out 2
Completely Cured (May '10) Sat Kornfrog 56
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Sat Healed 921
Neem Oil (Feb '09) Sat Megan 95
Scabies this is messed up Fri fairlia 2
More from around the web