My Ivermectin Treatment Story
Christina

Long Beach, CA

#1034 Nov 21, 2012
Alright I'm sorry, please erase everything I said.

SHIT!!!
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

#1035 Nov 22, 2012
Im sorry too. We are all here looking for answers. Wish everyone here well. Got to go bleach bathe and finnish laundering a few more loads of clothes.
internet punk

Oceanside, CA

#1037 Nov 22, 2012
cindilu wrote:
This thread is of no help at all. The thread is titled "My Ivermectin Story" an you guys are using it to journal your daily chores and nonsense of no interest to anyone who comes here for serious help. You should be ashamed. And to the poster telling people with scabies to ingest Windex mixed with 409 is simply irresponsible and the result could be life threatening. You seem to forget that you and old come here for advice and competent information. The elderly do not have strong immune systems to ingest Windex and 409. And there is no evidence to support your claim that it cures. Please make this a forum of helping one another so we can all be cured. Thank you.
Yes this thread only enables someone who needs therapy and this thread only spreads misinformation and paranoia.
Mariah

Long Beach, CA

#1038 Nov 22, 2012
@Cindilu ofcourse i was kidding!! obvously. why would I help someone when they just insulted me? the name is mariah and not mother theresa.

ofcourse i would never say that to an innocent bystander. that's sick, like fre... fre... i forgot his name already lol

@cindilu you're absolutely right, nothing to feel bad about cause it 's useless anyways. too much unnecessary DRAMA!

and it's so depressing

LOL
Carey

Long Beach, CA

#1039 Nov 22, 2012
by the way, you know where i got drink some windex from?? from Denver LOL, read it in a post somewhere. SO FUNNY

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1040 Nov 22, 2012
Does anyone realize this thread has a troll in it? It is so obvious. I have been following this post since it started but haven't bothered to get involved.
Christina

South Perth, Australia

#1041 Nov 22, 2012
Dr Karjo
Someone on Topix forum is claiming to have seen you for a appt and you prescribed for them to drink small amounts of windex everyday. Here is the linkhttp://www.topix.com/forum /health/scabies/TIF90JR518D2SS 83C/p45 post # 1022
Regards
Cathrine
TruthbeTold

Boekel, Netherlands

#1042 Nov 25, 2012
There are a lot of disruptive trolls in this thread, and probably not the original poster. Christina, signed as Cathrine; Carey and others such as Misery123 etc. Do a check to see what they have contributed before. Nada, whereas the original poster has posted often over many months of their sickness. Intelligent people will be able to easily weed the disrupters and misinformation posters out.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1043 Nov 25, 2012
Truthbe Told, I originally posted in this forum starting my own thread 4 months before realizing how ridiculous everyone is on here. If you would like to double check I created a thread is there a simple solution? You are probably one of the trolls. I find it funny how easily people are willing to accuse people before knowing who they actually are or what they are willing to share.
I would also like to correct myself in that I meant to post this is the Borax Solution - CURE thread and not this one.
Bill

Grand Rapids, MI

#1044 Nov 26, 2012
Hi How are you uk , I hope you are better . Write me anytime if you need any help .
Flyng bugs are knocked out of the air easily by 2 tbls coconut oil and 1 qt of hot water in an electric paint sprayer from the paint store or better yet a cheap tool store , in the US it costs 13.99. Or a tri-jet fogger from cedarcide.com , it is 200 dollars US.

God bless yu UK ,

Bill
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1045 Nov 26, 2012
UK I would sincerely like to hear you're ok- how about dropping in once a week and letting us know how you're going?

Hope- my own treatment past week- fipronil, permethrin, piperonyl butoxide, pyriproxiphen, permoxin, iver topical and paste, antibac dishwash liquid to wash and for hair, 20% isopropyl alcohol with perm, plus borax and boiling water for clothes, borax on tiled floors, borax in everything. only slight activity four days now. Assaulting them with everything I've got. Joints swelling and slightly fuzzy vision. Me or them- hands down I win. ID - they are bird mites D. Gallinae.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1046 Nov 26, 2012
ps, half suspect swollen joints etc from being awake 20 out of every 24 hours for nearly six months now. Have never been so tired all my life. Spend several hours each day washing and cleaning. Luckily I work from home so not infecting anyone else (plus it doesn't matter when I look like crap).

Doctor gave script two more tubes perm 5% and warned me not to apply to scalp- LMFAO...
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#1047 Nov 26, 2012
also kind of lucky is that I'm not one of those people for whom the burrows don't show- so I can't be accused of delusional parasitosis (with many non-healing bites on scalp, wrists, stomach and back). But, because of the very obvious infestation doctors won't go anywhere near it- a double-edged sword.
misery_in_au

Wollongong, Australia

#1048 Nov 26, 2012
I should add, Hopes suggestion of anti-bac dishwash liquid as shampoo quite amazing results. Just as in Hopes case, entire scalp skin surface lifting like huge case of dandruff- very dry environ that those little fackers hate ;) I think that makes it it super-alkaline?
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1049 Nov 28, 2012
Hi mia, glad you found the dish liquid beneficial
I believe it's killing them, not skin they are the dandruff.
Tried something else Very effective, maybe you can get it at a wholesale grocer or janitorial supply?
It's a food safe sanitizer and has to be diluted properly but I use it just a tad stronger.
Word
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_ammon...
Keep it up...they'll die off!
Hoping UK2 is doing well!
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1050 Nov 28, 2012
ps lay off the iver...doesn't work for these things.
misery_in_au

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#1051 Nov 28, 2012
Hope wrote:
Hi mia, glad you found the dish liquid beneficial
I believe it's killing them, not skin they are the dandruff.
Tried something else Very effective, maybe you can get it at a wholesale grocer or janitorial supply?
It's a food safe sanitizer and has to be diluted properly but I use it just a tad stronger.
Word
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_ammon...
Keep it up...they'll die off!
Hoping UK2 is doing well!
You know I think you're right Hope. I'm going to try this and keep reducing the numbers- no falling out of mites eggs etc the past four days- proof that the numbers have dropped quite a bit.

on my soapbox again- The protocols from the CDC and those in other countries need changing urgently.

One point: If doctors are advocating cleaning one's environment thoroughly, but warning not to treat the scalp because the mites supposedly don't go there, it defeats the purpose of the treatment. Just because the mites don't necessarily establish themselves in the scalps of all sufferers doesn't mean that they're not present in the scalp or hair or facial features.

I reckon there should be Two changes to the CDC protocol: one should include the application of all topical treatments to the scalp, the same as for the body, and also a recommendation that those with the disease should use a nit comb several times daily to clear the hair of the adolescent mites which hide there, exactly the same way they hide in the environment.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1052 Nov 29, 2012
mia, some treatments should not be used on the scalp such as Lindane b/c it can cause nuerologic disorders. It's an old treatment and not prescribed often by Drs. Besides doesn't work on these things.
Hope

Edmonton, Canada

#1053 Nov 29, 2012
ps and mange mites prefer the scalp
Been 8 yrs

San Jose, CA

#1054 Nov 29, 2012
For UK2,

The following from:
http://morgellonssupport.com/profiles/status/...

with info about thrips with treatment protocol:

Comment by Scabdraggr on May 28, 2012 at 6:36pm There is no lyme disease, as it's all the thrips and their disease.It's my opinion that the best info in the world is being brought out right here,right now.Stay tuned to this site. About ivermectin,It's a waste to consider but there is a low %in the equimax but the praziquantel with the pamoate acid is the trick and yes it will be pulled and yesterday i was kicked off the web site Morgellons Disease Research Message Board for speaking about the dewormers.Ican't post there anymore and i wonder why.Politics, as one person there thinks he owns us and this disease but he heals no one.Deaths have happened because he interferred with things due to jealousy. what a shame and no one needs to go there as the truth and the facts will be from here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Scabies in my Yard 1 hr p3jeff 1
Last night was rough (Oct '15) 2 hr gtte 8
unexpected cure "I don't understand why" (Dec '11) 9 hr rgibbone 28
Crusted Scabies (Dec '12) 10 hr Destroythedemons 31
Borax vs DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (Dec '10) 15 hr Itchy help me 28
Scabies are biting my eyes, my hands and legs a... (Jan '12) 19 hr thafiz 58
Invisible but TURN white when disturb 22 hr Aas 2
More from around the web