|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

In UK2 wrote:
Thank you, Hope.
My project manager already in country is so optimistic. I'm not. Looking at the Augsburg Clinic in Germany seems best, but treatment will run about $30,000 initially and then double that probably. Is it better to give up and give money to daughters. That's my question in head right now.
Sepi, my friend. One day take those photos I sent and hide them in some art work in the future, if the calling ever comes. Love, peace. P.S. I heard your beautiful woman in the background. Tranquility on Batam.
Sorry to sound so harsh, but: Do the clinic. You've probably spent that the past few months anyway and to what avail? Its a big outlay yes but what price your health and sanity? If you're a good businessman you can make it again when you're well. You'll be the phoenix UK2 rising from the adversity ;)

Dissolve what assets you can that will sell quickly and which represent a good or even reasonable return- its not the time to quibble. Leave your family members that which doesn't sell or is taking too long to sell.

Spend the money on yourself, making YOU better. Stop making excuses such as 'do I leave it for the kids?' etc. Stop oscillating about your family- some people will always be tossers.

You have the assets- use them. You could be stressed and depressed from the battle. You have a lot of unspoken support here- tap into it for strength.
In UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

misery_in_au: everyone agrees with you. The Augsburg clinic is the best and from what I am reading, we are looking at $80,000 at least. And, most are never 100% cured. I was comparing the task of getting there, with the task of a restful permanent vacation and a way for family to live without turbulence after a few months of grieving.
In UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Still thinking that direction
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

In UK2,
I really think you have Morgellons. This disease was designed to not be traceable by medical lab tests. The agrabacteria and nanos are VERY tiny and are in the water and air. The nanos can take MANY shapes, including that of bugs or may even be controlling the bugs, if they are real.

What you are describing sounds a lot like the weird things that Morgellons sufferers go through. These things run on electricity, even from our bodies. So you need to figure out a way to short them out or setup some kind of magnetic field around your home to disrupt them. The nanos are so tiny that they can float in the air and water filters will not eliminate them.
In UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Ghon: you are a bit out there and honestly it's not my logic, but I have a friend who says, "Aliens are on their way.". Now we could say he is crazy, but who could refute him here on earth?

One thing, Ghon. You post on another alias, I won't tell you how I know though ;-)

I read you stuff righteously though!
In UK2

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Ghon: may I say it is truly SAD how they were introduced. Sadder still is they weren't cured afterwards.
Go_home_or _not

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I will take a stab at your SAD story, Ghon. In Sure Adventure only, mind you. Test in Cuba, refine for a shrub, go to a poodle country, disorient target, place in air conditioner (you mentioned filters), power trans/rec locally, implant thigh, cure collateral, determine no interest. What you forgot in all your silicon bug concoction was to cure target. See, others can be as silly as you!
Waikesen

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

UK2 doesn't have morgellons. The bug form of morgellons has already been documented and it is concluded we all had the same bug. UK2's pictures of his bug is different. His animals are not similar. People can be infested will all types of animals. Yes it is SAD and PITTIFUL that all kinds of bugs infest and there are some that aren't determined yet. Some people are challenged more than others I guess. Langolier's for example has Candida or colembolla (i forgot exactly but it's in the borax thread). The picture of his animals looks to be an exact match. The key is to identify the animal, and determine treatment. If you prescribe magnets and he has animals, then that would be a waste of his time and effort.

It is SO SAD it gets me depressed and makes me want to shoot myself in the head. Sometimes I don't even want to wake up in the morning, can you imagine that. I just feel sorry for myself, and other people around me jus feels SO SORRY for me too. This is unbearable it's like hell on earth.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I'm not being silly In UK2. This disease is real and was manufactured to make the entire world sick. There are certain triggers like stress. I have only ever used Ghon or Ghon E to post and have no other aliases.

If you have read my thread you will see that Iíve been some pretty of the wall stuff. These things can make what looks like pieces of debris on the floor move. They made my protein powder jump of the scoop like there were hundreds of them in it and have even created white mosquito like bugs, which sounded like they there were made of hard plastic when I hit them, just to name a few off the very odd things that Iíve seen. I hope your treatment goes well and good luck. Have you been tested for Lyme disease? Or agro bacteria?
Alice In Wonderland

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I'm sorry folks I just have way too much drama in my life. Maybe I'll write a book. Ofcourse I'd have to warn peope of the very graphic details of my infestation which causes a lot of misery. However I do feel it is quite important to have that documented as part of my journey.

What is going on with my life!! Too much trials!! Some people just has it badd. so sadd...really need to go home from this internet cafe before I pass out.
Brittney

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

@ghon the mosquito like bug are smaller than fruit flies which some morgellons have. I took a look at his pictures, some with pimples but it is evident he has a different bug with wings. He doesn't have morgellons I'm quite sure he has something else. Since I started treating myself I found fibers. He's been overdosing on the cattle chem for months yet still no fiber. He doesn't have morgue, he has a different bug infestation.

Might I suggest Senior UK2, to move to the farm lands. There you can be free to treat yourself along with your "friends". Have a PT party :)
Brittney

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

@ghon leave UK2 alone now, you might contribute to his demise and he'll just have someone to blame for his death.
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Alice/Fed how were the test results? Hope all is going well. Drive safe back 2 CO.
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

K, everyone Anything from Redondo Beach is Fred yall. There are not that many sufferes who have been on this forum from Redondo Beach.

At times we all can be a bit Psycho especially with this affliction. Fred/Brittny/Alice, Please let us how everything went at the docs?
Susie

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

In UK2 wrote:
misery_in_au: everyone agrees with you. The Augsburg clinic is the best and from what I am reading, we are looking at $80,000 at least. And, most are never 100% cured. I was comparing the task of getting there, with the task of a restful permanent vacation and a way for family to live without turbulence after a few months of grieving.
Germany has very progressive medical views; probably the best in the world. It's not your kid's money--it's your money; spend it on yourself so you can meet your grandchildren.
Christina

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

@Shell I mean UK2, don't forget to add Christina on your list. Some people think you owe it to them to provide information. I'm surprised you haven't injected yourself with the Cattle CURE. Birds of the same feather flock together.

Have not been hangin around fred, and me sounding like fred - that's an Insult.

Doctor Karjook has instructed me to take 1 drop of 65% Windex into a 600 ml diluted in Distilled water, to be further diluted into a %5 mixture of 409. Drop to be increased in 3 increments.
Sophia

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

@Shelly Wetsy what is your problem?!! I've not insulted you once since I've been on here and you calling me names like PSYCHO is not going to be tolerated OKAY!

you all are so serious on here like you live on this thread. Go call for help and write petitions to remove my postings. Keep this freak thread free from unlooney bins unlike yourselves. BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER people.

I see how this thread is, you insult people and when they insult back you go cryin for professional help. THIS IS TOPIC FORUM AND ANYONE CAN POST WHATEVER IS ON THEIR MIND. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE EVERYONE'S OPINION THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON HERE.

What is an old person who has Serious Health Issues doing on a TOPIC FORUM!!
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Yup, seeÖ. totally Fred. I just wanted to know about the docs office. Did not mean to offend. I may have had a few aliases in the beginning too!

Always wishing you well!
Lauren

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You called me a psycho and you didn't mean to offend me? You must think I'm stupid.

The doctor told me to ingest Windex, but have to mix it well with 409 OKAY!!

Fred, cindy, sophia, lauren call me whatever and like I give who you think I am. You're a lunatic yourself. And I suppose everyone on here is just one person also huhh shel i mean uk2. WAS I TALKING TO YOU? or are you also UK2.

Enough with your bs OKAY! wish u the same.
Elizabeth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Ya'll stalk people you make fun of and ask for their cure. Ya'll are sick here, seriously. That means YOU SHELLY WETSY AND UK2.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861 - 880 of1,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Peppermint oil in sweet alond oil or olive oil ... 1 hr itchfree 1
what can u do about scabies in your hair ? 3 hr lasvegaslasvegas 3
Bird Mites (Jul '07) 4 hr Ralphy boy 44
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 8 hr killingthem 77
Scabies cure with Albendazole (Albenza)? (Dec '11) 9 hr Itsanepidemicnotjustafew 53
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) 13 hr reda alexander 182
What WORKS and MISCONCEPTIONS - My Story 15 hr sufferer 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mon lasvegas 4,005
•••
•••
•••
•••