My Ivermectin Treatment Story

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#50 Apr 29, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
On day 12, I swallowed a double dose of ivermectin at 36mg. Applied 25% Benzyl Benzoate and only one Advantix. I'm cutting back on the Permethrin since it directly affects central nervous system. Plus I am running low of the Advantix, which was the reason I was substituting Bio Kill cockroach killer. I'm sleeping through the night and the lesions have disappeared from my hands and face, except one near ear and another by the side of my eye. This is important since I lead a company and sales are crucial.

My friend who bought the ivermectin for me was astounded I could go through this and still do the job I need to. I told him this was nothing compared to the moms out there coping. Once they attack hands and face though, you're screwed.

Ivermectin and topical seems to be working even though I'm only half way there. I'm hopeful I can get my life back.
Be careful my friend better to error on the side of caution.
fighting the battle

Circleville, OH

#51 Apr 29, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
On day 12, I swallowed a double dose of ivermectin at 36mg. Applied 25% Benzyl Benzoate and only one Advantix. I'm cutting back on the Permethrin since it directly affects central nervous system. Plus I am running low of the Advantix, which was the reason I was substituting Bio Kill cockroach killer. I'm sleeping through the night and the lesions have disappeared from my hands and face, except one near ear and another by the side of my eye. This is important since I lead a company and sales are crucial.
My friend who bought the ivermectin for me was astounded I could go through this and still do the job I need to. I told him this was nothing compared to the moms out there coping. Once they attack hands and face though, you're screwed.
Ivermectin and topical seems to be working even though I'm only half way there. I'm hopeful I can get my life back.
I stated using the lotion boric acid mixture and it did good at first, so after talking with my doc and asking if i could use this with out harming myself too much he said Yes, but use with caution!..I then tried putting like less then 1/4 tsp of boric acid in 2oz of plain water and just hitting spots with it for a few seconds and wow did it work, it stopped them anyways from crawling an no bothering my skin so far. I have had them on my face n hands for months now ugh! Been battling them since Oct/11.

Just thought i would throw that idea out there for you, good luck!

Oh an before anyone jumps on here and says boric acid is bad for you, I do know that an that is why I consulted my doc on this last week.
In UK2

UK

#52 Apr 29, 2012
I am quite lucky on having two friends on speed dial whenever I have toxically almost OD'd. Went to emergency room only to ask about it this afternoon and the only thing is to shower for Permethrin detoxification. It's like being drunk, but will where off. Your organs can suffer though. I have dropped and forgotten things and was muddled a few times, but the only sever times were spaying on loads of cockroach killer (two different ones at same time to make sure). It was the only way to get a few hours of sleep. I agree, be careful. But... I am nuking these things with high doses anyway. If I don't get rid of them first time, the heck with my organs, walking Ito a bus, seeing things or the later Parkinson's. I'm still going all out!
In UK2

UK

#53 Apr 29, 2012
Last piece of symptom during treatment with high doses I'll mention, but not discuss:constant diarrhea. There, mentioned.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#55 Apr 29, 2012
augustmidwest wrote:
<quoted text>if you don't find any peace with this method your using read the whole thread, including links, "99% sarcoptic scabiei cure"

bests
You should read 99% sarcoptic scabiei cure. It's very helpful.

Just don't over medicate it can make things worse. Lord knows you don't need it worse.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#57 Apr 29, 2012
augustmidwest wrote:
I've gotten a slight headache from this method but I'm fine with that.

You will get crawling because they are trying to complete the life cycle but after 3 or for days of r the fox remedy they just won't bite at all anymore. just go through all the egg hatchings and you should be good. the fox websites say do it 3 weeks but i'm doing it 6. Also because this is like an artificial super immune system everything in your environment will die off while you are protected.
At this point better safe (6 weeks) then sorry (3 weeks). Good luck dude

Langoliers

Location hidden

#59 Apr 29, 2012
augustmidwest wrote:
<quoted text>one thing weird i experienced is these pains inside my feet for the first couple days then they were gone, not quite like anything i'd felt before. in todays bath i had to scratch the sole of one foot and that place never got itchy before..........good luck to you too man
That sounds like an allergic reaction.
In UK2

UK

#60 Apr 29, 2012
Thanks guys. You're good support friends. I've not been able to share. I'm not feeling nasty bites, so maybe I am going through the hatching cycles.
In UK2

UK

#61 Apr 29, 2012
I am down to my last Advantix. The Bio Kill cockroach killer with high permethrin content is about out. It made me unwell, but was cheaper and poured on my scalp easily. It was such a rough day that I took another 36mg of ivermectin. I doubt I well start losing vision like on the plane since I'll be sleeping shortly. I pray I can win this battle. Thanks all again.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#62 Apr 29, 2012
It really sounds like your maybe your taking too much at one time.
Be careful you can harm yourself pretty bad. Also be aware of the side effects of these drug tend to resemble more bites.
It happened to me

Troy, TN

#65 Apr 29, 2012
I tried eveything! I finally resorted to hot table salt baths every night for one hour and a warm table salt bath every morning. I mean a head to toe soak, too. I still do it every so often and use salt water as a cleaning solution for my laundry and house cleaning. I keep a eucalyptus spray for the house and car
In UK2

Luton, UK

#66 Apr 30, 2012
I don't want to get up today and just feel exhausted after taking 72mg of ivermectin last night (2 x 36mg a few hours apart. I was just having a very rough time with hives swelling and crawling. The company needs me for a sales presentation online today and I just feel it is too early to touch my keyboard. But I need too.

The highe ivermectin dose feels like taking it for first time, with no itching or crawling and swelling down on most lesions.

I'll put on my last Advantix and go. I'm just so exhausted.
In UK2

Kirby Misperton, UK

#67 Apr 30, 2012
First serious thoughts of suicide today. Very rough and I don't think I can cure, even with what I have at my disposal. I am going to start planning for the worst. I'll post until the end though.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#69 Apr 30, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
First serious thoughts of suicide today. Very rough and I don't think I can cure, even with what I have at my disposal. I am going to start planning for the worst. I'll post until the end though.
I posted this on another thread. I'm not saying you don't have scabies. Just beware of ghost. The fact is you are feeling real thing however it could just be zapped nerves going nuts. What I am pasting on here is what I posted after seeing the 4th Doctor. This one spent a lot of time with me and my wife.
so read below.

Some of you are treating the wrong bug.

Most of what I have read on here and followed was treating a skin reaction after the fact and making thing worse.

I just got back from the dermatologist and found out some important info

First off he stated "get this he knows what's he is talking about he have curd thousands of cases of scabies" He knows for sure what scabies look like I did not have scabies. He said while all insect bites look about the same you have understand the size of what is biting you. Scabies are very very small their track lines are also small 1/8 inch mostly. There is no way they could have cut those 3 inch tracks I have.

I never got bit on the genitals. Scabies always goes there. The getting bit in the eye is not real it a body reaction to the ivermectin same as the ears and scalp. He looked at all of it no scabies, skin rashes from he was not sure because I did not tell him I way taking bleach baths and borax bath etc but he knew more less that's what's it's from. Scabies just don't go above the neck line because of the different body temp.

Bits happening during the day really are not happening when you feel them. They happened at night and to explain it the easy way your body just takes time to react to them because of the huge on slot and how long the battle has been going on. You body is getting screwed up!

Bottom line is the good news I don't have anything living on me.

The Bad news BED BUGS they are far worse then scabies they are like a super bug. They can live 1 year with out feeding. They hide in deep dark niches where bug spray can't get them.

I went to New York to work on restoration after the hurricane this is most Likely how I got them.
In UK2

Leeds, UK

#70 May 1, 2012
I think the really rough days I had were the result of the mite activity caused by the very high dose of ivermectin (78mg). I also now believe these vert high doses are necessary to kill the mites when you have crusted Nowegian scabies.

I have eighty or so of 1/2" x 1/4" spots either hard scabs, soft raised or colored in some degree from red to purple. Think Leopard.

These are scabies mites. The tracks were very evident starting in May last year and wondering what they were. June intense scratching and September first Doctor visit with typical tracks on arm, mole-like lesion under eye brow and rash in web of fingers. Feet came next and Face and ear lobes consumed only recently and in a big way (pics posting would be good).

First 48mg dose of human tablet ivermectin instantly dried many lesions and many, many small dark spots appeared in places. I have never had them on my genitals! Just in the leg creases and underneath. Subsequent doses of ivermectin were not drying or flattening all of the lesions, the 78mg dose did. I've had Benzyl Benzoate on subsequently.

My instincts tell me I need these very high doses iat days 1,2,7,8,15,22,29 and a costant effective topical to be ultimately successful. I don't believe I have that in my arsenal and hence my despondency yesterday.

My next action being seriously considered is suggested and planned by the very same person who brought me the ivermectin. He and his wife are truly concerned and helpful people. They have already been researching complete care in Thailand with both ivermectin, creams and special tree bark showers. A big advantage is that clothes and bedding is boiled daily.

My close friends who know all support this move immediately. I'm still deciding, but am leaning towards going immediately to take advantage of current treatment.
In UK2

Leeds, UK

#71 May 1, 2012
Scabies face and ears:
I am a living and photographed proof that scabies exists above the neck, how and why, well I think it is because I sleep with my hands either under my ear and many times with the little finger curled inmy eye. Always have.

Scabies biting
When showering with warm water I feel mite bites on my feet. Sometimes 3 sometime more. With cold showers this does not happen. The day after I got fed up with the amonnia tangling my long hair, I whacked it straight off above my shoulders. A few days later I developed large track marks on my back, neck level, where from not drying my hair the water drips down.

These are my sincere observations.
In UK2

UK

#72 May 1, 2012
Decisions been made.
I will travel to Thailand for treatment with Ivermectin, topicals and natural healers (Birch bark showers). I only have to work out the logistics. Could be a week and some before travel.

The big benefits besides cure is not having to use car, buy new clothes or buy new bedding etc.
Anonymous

UK

#73 May 1, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
Decisions been made.
I will travel to Thailand for treatment with Ivermectin, topicals and natural healers (Birch bark showers). I only have to work out the logistics. Could be a week and some before travel.
The big benefits besides cure is not having to use car, buy new clothes or buy new bedding etc.
you will leave your scabies on the plane for the next sucker.
yours sound serious, but you can get ivermectin and cremes here in UK, especially if you do not have money problems. Just hang in there...

Langoliers

Location hidden

#74 May 1, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
Scabies face and ears:
I am a living and photographed proof that scabies exists above the neck, how and why, well I think it is because I sleep with my hands either under my ear and many times with the little finger curled inmy eye. Always have.

Scabies biting
When showering with warm water I feel mite bites on my feet. Sometimes 3 sometime more. With cold showers this does not happen. The day after I got fed up with the amonnia tangling my long hair, I whacked it straight off above my shoulders. A few days later I developed large track marks on my back, neck level, where from not drying my hair the water drips down.

These are my sincere observations.
Sounds like you suffer from two things. One over medication, two Bed bugs.
I think you have no bugs on you at all try if you can sleeping in another room. It can be a shocker to find out that it's not scabies the sooner you find the correct bug the faster your cured.
Scabies do not go above the neck line ( believe this or not it's your call I am just quoting hundreds of Doctors) Scabies infest between fingers and the genitals.

Please open up to the possibility that the Doctors are right and it might be some other bug.

For me changing gears to the correct bug made an immediate change. Not one bit sense changing my sites to a different bug. I was 100% sure I had scabies. Turns out the doctors were right and I was wrong.

I can't try to explain how and what your feeling like the doctor told me. But please believe this your skin can really play tricks on you.

Good luck
In UK2

UK

#75 May 1, 2012
I'm glad I have photographed everything weekly since it can be determined it is scabies. That point accepted, the ivermectin was the only thing that worked. I'm changing hotel rooms every two days, but using same car and many times uncovered seats. Incidentally, aolodies for any typos since my glasses are very unclear because of pouring boiling water on them daily.

This is day two without ivermectin and only the topical Benzyl Benzoate. The two nights have been extremely bad. After applying topical well, I had to jump in the shower after a couple of hours because the activity was too much. I know what Benzyl feels like having used it a lot and this was activity. I never had this much unbearable activity when using the Advantix, but I'm out of that now.

First time since starting treatment that I have had lots of bites on feet while showering. Also a few hard bites while laying down and not sleeping before 2am. When on ivermectin and Advantix I could sleep very well.

I only have three more doses of ivermectin at 36mg before running out. All this brings me to the decision to go into care in Thailand. Doctors aquainted with this are there, ivermectin is readily available and affordable compete care is at hand. All this without the domestic routines wearing me down. I can also hopefully come back to a clean environment.

The negative is I am leaving a small company to move forward without my help, but also I have been very ineffectual continually fighting this.

Everyone believes this to be the correct option in those that know and these are very professional friends.

Yes there is the next passenger, but I am sure I am infecting many by not being cured in isolation by people who have knowledge of this illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black specks (Feb '09) 8 hr Theysaimcraze 76
Immune system question 14 hr Eugene 13
Miticide, Insecticide and dust used successfully Wed tryingtocureit 1
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Wed tryingtocureit 1,408
5 Years later (after 18 month infection) I stil... Tue tryingtocureit 6
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) Tue Linda 514
Attention All! Dawn original blue bath, black ... (Nov '09) Mon Linda 42
More from around the web