My Ivermectin Treatment Story
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#349 Oct 9, 2012
Unfortunately, EMM's post is correct. I have called Dr Amin sometime ago. Am still suffering greatly and not sure how I even made it this far in life. It's not scabies and the infestation is Thrips. At least that is what I have identified. Last night no sleep. The worst part is my right palm and they are still in throat. No bad or unpleasant posts please. My teeth are bad. Have been for a long time and I'm in my 50's. The doctors in UK still engage me at GP level, but the Oxford University Centre for Vaccinology and Tropica Medicine white washed me saying a blood test was OK. They did not even do an indepth one either. It was terrible. I'm just not posting and living each hour as best I can. I'm trying to get my friend to bring back Vermectin, Albendazole and Doxycycline from Thailand to cut these things back again. Straight on 38.6 permethrin helps, but not much. Even applying everyday for a week. No one else do this and please don't lecture me on this. I know. High powered long hand shower helps. 10-15 feet stings each time. I will go to Scotsdale to see Dr Amin sometime soon. I'm not sure this is even cureable. He says it is, but I cannot see how without driving out the Thrips. My hand has thousands of red dots when pressed on. Sometimes white marks all over under skin. Worst is nights when you feel nawing, a flutter and a crawling of one across hand. One after another all night until morning. Rub hands together and feels like a small ant disintegrating. All disheartening. Love to all. Only one daughter and ex partner still talk to me. Everyone else has their life to think about.
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#350 Oct 9, 2012
I just realised, that some supportive posts are from my sister. God bless you. I love you. I am exercising every day, but probably not eating well now that I'm on my own. Touching this iPhone hurts my finger and hand. My swollen leg is back to normal, but then overnight my elbow swelled up. I went to hospital and had 2x saline IV. Felt good next day. Then back to usual. My elbow large bump that was fluid has turned hard now. Hideous. A few sores on hand and arms still like rubber after a year. Love
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#351 Oct 9, 2012
I believe Dr Omar Amin is on to something. I also believe tourmaline is the culprit and routes can be teeth sealant, chemical exposure, merh addiction and one more: non-leathal bio "tools". The last probably accounts for the many doctor deterrents and psych interviews. But don't dwell on it. My concern with Dr Amin is the non use of meds to rid secondary infestations such as mine. To even come close to a cure would mean colonic cleanses, teeth surgery, immune boosting, drug combinations as previously posted for secondary infestations and lymph storage cleansing. All costly and very few places for total treatment. Even then it's a life of non-insurance and difficult to acquire drugs, like an Aids patient. But this is my own therory. A Swiss termination clinic may be better, I'm starting to think. Apologies for my depressed state today. Love
uncle bobo

Denver, CO

#352 Oct 9, 2012
It turns out that they can't survive in your skin if you change the ph. A lot of people are doing the protocal and a couple have been cured. It requires taking food grade peroxide, also ACV and baking soda and a small dose of boron(borax)daily and using a 1% peroxide/ borax topical. It works. the "borax solution thread" has a lot of info and so does earthclinic.com under "mite infestation cures"
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#353 Oct 9, 2012
Thank you. Last night was my most difficult night. I'm ready now for anything. Can you give any specific product name since I'll ask my family to purchase them in USA. I stuffed my eighth straight day of Advantix for Very Large Dogs on and even rubbed a half handful of permethrin 36.8 on my hands early this morning. They are busy under my palm at moment. Three raised tiny white bumps in the middle. I always find them in little clusters of white bumps, like little seeds, around sores or under skin. Usually when noticing activity. It's like a fluttering little sensation and then you can feel them break through. Sometimes you then feel them crawl and sometimes not. Lint paper and microscope show them 100% of the time to me AND an independent person. Why doctors don't do this and rely on simple blood test and liver / kidney tests is beyond me, but I sincerely think there are some protocols in using this as a post NYC "tool" and everyone else is collateral. Nothing else makes sense to me. I am barely holding my companies together for the sake of employees, but really barely. Surely someone knows.

It makes sense that your body must remain a uncomfortable habitat for them, but at what cost and for how long?

I've amazed myself on resilience since I really wanted death some time ago. The ones in my throat and right palm are the worst. The slightest electrics or paper makes the active, which leads me to my "tool" therory.

There is a lady down the road from Continental Europe who has this and she is undergoing extreme dental work back in her home country just now. I wish her well, but she told me that only her husband and some doctor friends saved her from being committed. She is entirely a sane and good person. Again my therory.

Heck with therories, I just want a return to a normal life. Those with real scabies, take ivermectin over six weeks and count your blessings.

Love all.
uncle bobo

Denver, CO

#354 Oct 9, 2012
Everything you need will cost under $20.

Instead of making some long post read this thread

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T7U...

uncle bobo

Denver, CO

#355 Oct 9, 2012
Masterwolf wrote:
Some say you need to sanitize/sterilize your environment. Others say not so much.
Opinions?
The real problem is finding something that works that you can commit to for 2 months. If your body kills the mites then anything that gets in you will die and not reproduce so they will die off in the environment during your cure. People think they are getting bit by things they encounter in the environment but the reality is that they are in your body.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#356 Oct 9, 2012
Try eprinex with citra solv, eprinex is a newer form of avermectin with very little resistance.

see the eprinex thread.

RK
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#357 Oct 9, 2012
I love you guys! You're hope.
Shelly Weltsy

Yucca Valley, CA

#358 Oct 10, 2012
I tried eprinex and it did not help like I thought it would. I would still reccamend trying it.

I think I have dog mites and not scabies. These mites are accustomed to most pyrinthins pestasides. Permetherin is a synthetic form as os Bifenthrin. IF you are going to try pesticides, you should vary them. Bifenthrin worked for me for a day, I also recently bought Imidacloprid pestacide that I will try after purchasing a new mattress and throwing away more stuff.

I understand how you feel. I have a bottle of pills next to my bed as an escape rout. Some days I cant believe I would actually do it, other days I lust for my own death, kept alive only by the pain I imagine I’d leave behind as I am still somewhat a young woman.

I have learned to just keep moving. By that I mean, just keep busy, eat good food, watch good movies and TV shows as they manipulate an array of emotional responses that help distract us from the droning of the constant misery.

I have often wondered how you were doing. I have read every single thread you wrote. I have no business to tell you to hang in there when I still contemplate checkin’ out too but I can share what helps and that is to stay in the moment. The now. From time to time, I get depressed when thinking about my life before this or imagining the likely outcome of having to live this way for a long time. So, I dont think of the past nor future.

Its hard to discontinue such thoughts especially when you see life happening around you normally for other people. When that “now” moment is rough and you are feeling shit, just breath and think of the most beneficial thing you can do to help yourself in that moment. Obviously its killing mites. I dab a variety of pesticides and home remedies to the effected areas. At the moment, its grape fruit juice and apple cider vinegar pressed really hard to effected areas. Seems to work but not a complete kill. ALso sticky stuf like pine tar spray. They get trapped and cant eat or reproduce. Spray in hair on face b4 bed. Carpet covered in “Sevin” dust pesticide. I’m also looking into the stories of using electricity in a low battery generated current to kill these hirrid monsters. I have a few devices already and they were not a complete kill and need to give them a try again as I now understand that it takes time to reduce their numbers no matter what methos is used. I even toyed with the idea of moving to Peru to the Amazon forest to live among the indigenous people and seek healing from a shamen.

I know when I have not eaten or slept well, my thoughts are more towards never wanting to wake up. Eating well and sleeping are part of the battle against them. If eating is hard, eat light. for secondary infections PLEASE take a good high quality olive leaf extract. that must now be part of your daily rutine 2 capsules 3 times a day, no exceptions. by the 2nd or 3rd week you will notice the difference. You wll have a bit more energy and less secondary infections. You appetite will begin to return. You also need high amounts of selenium so your body has the substance it needs to power your immune system. I’ll look for you again here wishing you the best.
Shelly Weltsy

Yucca Valley, CA

#359 Oct 10, 2012
Also, you are very brave and resilient. My symptoms are no where near yours or most here on the forum and yet I cant deal with this as you and most here have. I have thought of you at my worst knowing you’d long for such a light infestation. I am wishing you the best and want you to know how much I think of you in the way you have managed this all this time.

You all are stronger than I. Perhaps more connections to love ones that are supportive. I have no one. Maybe you simply have a remarkable spirit.

its been rather singular in this life experience from childhood and lately I cant write down on a piece of paper a purpose for this existence other than to experience decades of loneliness, misery and suffering.

I do project another future disaster being all that I can stand and checking out of this pre destined assignment of a life time of unhappiness and misery. I believe in reincarnation and refuse to ever come back. I’d rather be dis spiritually assembled into nothingness than comeback here though there is no such thing as nothingness. All comes and returns back to source.

Maybe my stry really is not that bad compared to someone else in this worlds but I havnt the spirit to endure such experiences - like walking alone in a desert with no water. You will only be able to walk so far before your body gives in.

Well, time for a hot bath in the nightly chem bath of bleach, Arm & Hammr laundry detergent and washing soda. Seems to keep the body itch free so the mites live in my scalp around my eyes and in my eyebrows.

From time to time by bum gets infected from contaminated underwear that was freashly washed and dried but maybe not thoroughly steam ironed enough.
mel

Denver, CO

#360 Oct 10, 2012
Shelly Weltsy wrote:
I tried eprinex and it did not help like I thought it would.
The Borax solution cure has cured 3 people and in my own case put me through major post scabies.Everything else on this forum does not work. After having this for 17 months the borax solution cure is the only thing that really worked. So far it has cured 3 people and their are some vets that are using it that will tell you it is the best also.
In UK2

Motilla Del Palancar, Spain

#361 Oct 10, 2012
My right hand seemed better yesterday and I applied more 38.6% Permethrin this morning, but each time I type on iPhone it seems my hand sparkles with activity. Now, in fact.

Shelly, I really feel for you. I wish we were nearby to offer each other support and help.

I am asking my family to send Borax and food grade Hydrogen Peroxide since I have never seen it here. Hope they do. I'm also hoping for the funds to fix teeth and see doctor Amin. We'll see.

Yes, I also feel like checking out, but try to remain tough each day. Day by day. Love.
Mel

Denver, CO

#362 Oct 10, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
My right hand seemed better yesterday and I applied more 38.6% Permethrin this morning, but each time I type on iPhone it seems my hand sparkles with activity. Now, in fact.
Shelly, I really feel for you. I wish we were nearby to offer each other support and help.
I am asking my family to send Borax and food grade Hydrogen Peroxide since I have never seen it here. Hope they do. I'm also hoping for the funds to fix teeth and see doctor Amin. We'll see.
Yes, I also feel like checking out, but try to remain tough each day. Day by day. Love.
i found this on earthclinic;

"Graham from Alicante, Valencia replies: "Hi Ami.The correct name I have been told for Borax is Borato de Sodio. The other Acidos Boricos you have mentioned, my Chemist tells me is Boric Acid which is very different"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/portuguesevintag...

The food grade hydrogen peroxide can be found in most health food stores.

The idea is that you want to make your body alkaline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

if you can't obtain all the ingredients right away it will still be beneficial to do what you can even if it's partial.

Apple cider vinegar and baking soda , if you can start that one it will be helpful.

there are recipes for the 4 components to the program on the other thread.
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#364 Oct 13, 2012
I guess I am at the check out lane. Another sleepless night and facing another empty day, but now much worse than ever. Somehow they just started multiplying rapidly. Every inch of me feels like a poison oak patch. My face and scalp included. My fingers and hand is a hive of activity as I type this. I'm facing the till and it's difficult, but welcomed.

My wife, separated, doesn't want to be bothered and my daughters are too busy doing life. My brother and sisters are caring, but also have lives. My Mother and Father find it too difficult to think about so we do not share enjoyable conversations, or any in the last six months.

I get no true help and only unfeasible advice or religious boosters from everyone.

I dearly wanted to arrange my assets before checkout time, but also no help here and now it's at the point where I am just too ill.

I wanted my gems to go to my daughter, but they are still with me here in Spain. My art icollection s in storage and I just received the quarterly bill. Who cares. My rare sports car is at a business partner. My home is paid and I'll give that away to a friend. Again, no one cares.

I'm barely getting through with four showers a day. I'll see what the next day brings, but I don't believe there is anything else. Just too ill now. Bites everywhere and at least 15 on feet while showering, if that is significant.
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#365 Oct 13, 2012
I just washed face in ammonia to keep them off. Biting my feet. Scalp too now. The ones in my throat are rising, as they do at activity time. Hands a mess because holding my phone. Still stings on my feet. Scalp, face, throat, hands and feet. Let it end. A good handful of sleeping pills needed, but none here. Sorry all. I now need to look for this remedy. I must have three days max.+
In UK2

Barcelona, Spain

#366 Oct 14, 2012
The whole back of my mouth stings. Not even going outside where I feel better. The suface of my skull hurts on the back and sides. Under my eyes too. My hands look gross with a few sores. People still shake it and I'm well liked in my community. Surely they must suspect my torment. My only friend through the night is an Andre Rieu CD lent to me yesterday. Even my relatively good mornings have been robbed of me. My toes hurt near the nails. I feel the fight giving up. Where did the good life go? I guess others are living my share now.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#367 Oct 14, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
The whole back of my mouth stings. Not even going outside where I feel better. The suface of my skull hurts on the back and sides. Under my eyes too. My hands look gross with a few sores. People still shake it and I'm well liked in my community. Surely they must suspect my torment. My only friend through the night is an Andre Rieu CD lent to me yesterday. Even my relatively good mornings have been robbed of me. My toes hurt near the nails. I feel the fight giving up. Where did the good life go? I guess others are living my share now.
Uk go and submerge yourself in a hot bath with about 4-6kg pool sea salt. Make it real salty. Take the lap top in and watch youtube for 2 hrs no less. Dunk your head under every now and then and a sip a big bottle of water while your there so you dont dehydrate. This helps me and its a break from the chemicals
some one who cares

Van Nuys, CA

#368 Oct 14, 2012
I want u to call me. I want to see if there is something u have not tried that may help. I understand wanting to check out as I am close too. I think to myself if I go, it sends a message that there is no way to beat this.

This just makes me want to scream and go crazy.

And I don't think u and I have scabies. It's some other terrible mite as described on birdmites.org
In UK2

UK

#369 Oct 14, 2012
I have many microscope photos of the thing(s) on me. One black spot that fluttered out and magnified 700x was identified as a Thrips, but there are many strange tubular things that are speckled grey and pink. No legs it seems just like cacoons of some type, which create sensations on my skin. I can find them on my sandle tops, on computer mouse and things I have touched or am around. I have many great photos of these also at 700 magnification.

I'm just really terrible now. Constant biting and always itchy. Soft sensations on different places: fingers, knee and face very occasionally. My palm of right hand the worst. Cannot sleep anymore.

The ones in throat embedded after putting Lindane and taking a high dose of human ivermectin. I felt them flee from between my legs to my face. They swarmed upward and a felt a pop pop pop by eyes, nose and mouth. I immediately went blindly to the shower. They have been there ever since. I once mixed ivermectin in water and sipped it. Later I coughed up what looked like dead ones mushed together, but could not really identify.

Just typing on my iPhone now sets the ones in my hand off. Reading a news paper does same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget Permethrin! Use SPREGAL Spray for Scabie... (May '12) Tue Uza 34
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS TO GET CURED FROM SCABIES. ... (Mar '11) Tue Still itching 3
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) Tue Jasmine 48
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) Tue Bbbbbby 141
Scabies DOES go away! (Feb '10) Mon Xoxom 139
Equine Ivermectin Paste 1.87% (Sep '10) Mon Fourever bugged out 100
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Jun 26 TheTruthBeTols 227
More from around the web