Scabies but no rash, just itching & c...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#65 Aug 27, 2012
Shellys Welltsies wrote:
I have been on horse paste since june. Works, cuts down on the mite population but just doesn't seem to cure. Started drinking grape fruit juice with it. we’ll see.

Got the freedome 45 here 45%perm dont know how to use it yet.

No signs of scabies anywhere except scalp. Even there, just old healed dots. Cant see where the skin is effected with them. Feel them move all throughout the day on scalp near the back. Sometimes in ears. Rarely on face.

I use sulfur soap daily. Bleach baths with borox every other day. Feeling pretty good at the moment since adding the pool chlorine to water to get the crawling to stop.

I wondered if there was something like grapefruit juice for the mites and sure enough its…

Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) is an organic compound used as pesticide synergist, especially for pyrethroids and rotenone. It does not by itself have pesticidal properties. However, when added to insecticide mixtures, typically pyrethrin, pyrethroid, and carbamate insecticides, their potency is increased considerably.[1] It is a semisynthetic derivative of safrole.[2]

gotta figure out how to add this to 45% Permth

Some dude claimed he was cured of scabies using freeze dried bitter mellon. Got that too. Ten bux at GNC.

We’ll see...
45% Permethrin as a topical used from scalp to the soles of your feet while ingesting horse paste every 8 hours is the new cure for people who were recently infected with Scabies.

If you suffer longer than 6 months then you should be rubbing on Eprinex now. It is ten times more powerful than 45% Perm.
Shellys Welltsies

Yucca Valley, CA

#66 Aug 27, 2012
k, gonna do it. will report back.
Woods

United States

#67 Aug 30, 2012
I was told that Scabies could not come from Animals!!? I handled a baby mouse a week ago and broke out in bites all over the top and sides of my right hand only. my husband had three bites on one finger and now his are gone and mine are going away too. But I feel random itchy spots all over my body, am I paranoid because of all of this stuff im reading?
raycio woody

Greenville, SC

#68 Sep 22, 2012
I totally agree. This scabies thing is very weird. And how come no one has a sure remedy to kill them . With all the modern science and medicines. This is an epidemic waiting to show it's ugly face in a serious way. There are pesticides to kill all sorts of things but there is nothing to kill mites on humanbeings. What is happening here ? This is scary.
Chris

Utica, MI

#69 Sep 22, 2012
[
I have tried a mixture of 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon of tea tea tea oil, 1/4 teaspoon of (Peru Balsam oil) DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS Necessary. 1 teaspoon of salt, Put this mixture in a small travel size spray bottle from K mart. My scalp is healing for the first time in 6 years. The relief of itch is very quick.
Hope this works for you.
My heart goes out to you.
Love Chris
HellBugz

Rochester, NY

#73 Sep 23, 2012
asymptomatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone here have a theory on the possibility of either contraction or exposure to scabies causing an outbreak of demodex mites? I was exposed to scabies over 6 months ago, and have been finally diagnosed with demodicosis. I found a population explosion of demodex in my microscope and after 8 assotered doctors telling me eczema, hives, dry skin, foliculitus. For a good 3 weeks, I was happy as hell when, 2 months ago, a 3rd doctor told me I didn't get the scabies I was exposed to. But less than a month later the unmistakable facial and scalp crawling sensations and tingling and transient rash on my stomach forced me to buy a microscope. I found too many demodex by scraping the tickling areas with a knife tip saturated with canola oil. A few days after the opthamologist diagnosed me with blepharitis, I did the crazy lady thing, brought in alides and video and was diagnosed with demodicosis. She prescribed tee tree oil and diagnosed my stomach with eczema, which I find doubtful...
Anyway, anyone here think there may be a connection with scabies and demodex?
i believe there is something else all together that infests you post scabies! because after treatment its a whole other ball game. similar but different at the same time symptoms. & these little white crystal i find on & embedded in me & my 4mos old daughters skin. They seem to appear from nowhere! & they show up mostly in the facial area & shoulders! what is going on???????
End in site

Wichita, KS

#74 Oct 22, 2012
Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
This just seems too weird that we go from scabies to demodex mites. Although that majority of what I feel is on my face, I do also randomly feel the crawling on other parts of my body. I don't have a rash either. If I still have scabies on me, they aren't biting/burrowing. How strange is that?? Just to err on the side of caution, I am still using permethrin/sulfur/ivermectin. Not sure that I'm getting anywhere with it, though. Are you using any kind of treatment currently or are you waiting to see what your derm. has to say?
This is me exactly and I've done everything, I can't take it anymore. Did you find out what it was? or how to treat it? Will this ever end?
Ghon E

Saint Petersburg, FL

#75 Oct 22, 2012
HellBugz wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe there is something else all together that infests you post scabies! because after treatment its a whole other ball game. similar but different at the same time symptoms. & these little white crystal i find on & embedded in me & my 4mos old daughters skin. They seem to appear from nowhere! & they show up mostly in the facial area & shoulders! what is going on???????
This is Morgellons disease. The initial signs mimic scabies or a mite infestation. The crystals are coming from particles or fibers that are floating in your environment and land or your skin. They are hard to see under regular lighting. They can be seen with a black light or sunlight. If you open the shades or curtains in your room you may see them flying in the air through the sun light. Once embedded in your skin you will see these crystals and sometimes what looks like glitter on your skin. They will also take over hair follicles and it will seem like you may be losing hair or you may grow hair in new areas of your body. Your existing hair may change and become thicker or rougher. This disease is man-made and only the government has a cure for it. It was created through a nano technology project that was passed in a bill back in 2003. The original bill was passed, because the nano bots were supposed to help our bodies fight disease, but instead they are making us sick. They are made of polymer and because our bodies are so used to plastics the body does not see them as a foreign object and does not try to eliminate them. They have been sprayed into the sky by the US air force and other air forces through the world. Things made out of Cotton are also infected with these things.
SORRY GUY

Pasig City, Philippines

#77 Nov 21, 2012
i have the same feeling that started about 2 years ago already, something is/are crawling on my face, scalp, ears hands crotch, almost everywhere. im suicidal already, please help me. i pray hard for any medication possible. anxiety is taking over me. worried i might get my wife infected too. please, please help me. im hopeless already. ive not been loyal to my wife, i regret having hurt her this bad. anyone please help me.
SORRY GUY

Pasig City, Philippines

#78 Nov 21, 2012
please help me. Lord! what could be the medicine for this. im so worried that it will ruin my life, my career, my job...totally ruin me. Please help me, anyone?
SORRY GUY

Pasig City, Philippines

#79 Nov 21, 2012
i have this strange sound in my ears also, like tiny crickets sounds and it doesnt stop
SORRY GUY

Pasig City, Philippines

#80 Nov 21, 2012
as i write this, they never stop in pestering me, they are crawling on my chin, cheeks, i feel also itch in my pubic area, crawling and sometimes biting. at first, way back in late 2009, i went to severe diarrhea, weight dropped to unimaginable level, i had bites on some parts of my face, body, hands, fingers, i dont know what to do anymore. PLEASE HLEP ME!
SORRY GUY

Pasig City, Philippines

#81 Nov 21, 2012
Doctors thought i was experiencing depression, so they sent me to a psychiatrist, emotionally depressed so they say, but i can feel these pests biting and crawling that makes me itch. PLEASE HELP ME! I attempted ending life but i realized it would be unfair for my family.please help me!
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

#82 Nov 22, 2012
What have you already tried? Do you know what you have? There are many things to try as written here by many people. REad through find what is right for you. ALso earthclininc.com has some answerws too
Argo

Glasgow, UK

#83 Nov 28, 2012
Hi
Scabies even the word however a family member was misdiagnosed and a week later there whole entire body was covered from head to foot with Norwegian. Crusted scabies what a mess feet hands legs arms groin head back.
This has caused a lot of family arguments but none of the family other than the infected person was given treatment Untill I went to the doctor and demanded that we all be treated, none of us are shoe
Wing any signs ,but I am scratching constantly and the cream has been appled twice I'm so paranoid of catching this its causing stress .but iv also taken the herbal remedy ie lavender so I'm taking all precautions that I can I was amazed to find out that 1000 people a month in the uk are treated fr scabies
Missing my family

Springfield, NJ

#84 Dec 4, 2012
Hi all, I have been reading the board for awhile now, and never posted. I have had scabies since 5/2012, I didn't know till 9/12 what I had because the docs said it was excemea. Well did the treatment in 9/12 like they said. Started to look better up until 10/12, I decided to do a prem treatment 11/15, I felt a lot better, but I also was going to the sauna, did bleach wipe downs for a few days after treatment and then I started doing sea salt and vingar bath for 9 days. I don't itch, or have new burrows. I just have creepy crawling feeling, it goes on pretty much all day, and evening. I also do tea tree 100% on my skin every night. I'm not sure if I'm cured. I to am very depressed, it's hard dealing with this during the hoildays. You don't know if your contagious, so you don't want to be around anyone. I have been blessed my husband and daughter have not caught scabies though they did do the treatment once just in case. Doctors are useless! If anyone wants to talk please email me, sometimes it's easier talking to someone dealing with the same problem [email protected]
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#85 Dec 4, 2012
I really believe that this is all being caused by GMO foods and Chemtrails. This parasite is inside most of us, but manifests itself more in certain individuals, while others are symptom free. This has been brought to us my our own government, which is controlled by upper class elite families, whom have decided it's OK to experiment on us, even if it makes us sick or kill us. Read online about Chemtrails and GMO foods and you will see that both started around the same time, also that both cause health problems.
Missing my family

Ardsley, NY

#87 Dec 8, 2012
I feel the same way I have lost tons of weight. I am scared to be around anyone. I'm so depressed. The crawling is the worse. I don't have any rashes or burrows, so the doc just doesn't want to help me. What has your doctor said or try to do?
SORRY GUY wrote:
as i write this, they never stop in pestering me, they are crawling on my chin, cheeks, i feel also itch in my pubic area, crawling and sometimes biting. at first, way back in late 2009, i went to severe diarrhea, weight dropped to unimaginable level, i had bites on some parts of my face, body, hands, fingers, i dont know what to do anymore. PLEASE HLEP ME!
shelley

Las Vegas, NV

#88 Dec 12, 2012
im going through this right now i have crawling feeling sinmy head genital and ears and nose im so afraid i even see lil things i assume are coming from myhead but no dr believes me sd im hallucinating i even have small bumps in head and face and ucer my arm i was treated for scabies but i still feel sensations i hope this goes away its driving me crazy i have and rx for some creamto put in my hair so i willuse this today i hope it works
Missing my family

Ardsley, NY

#89 Dec 12, 2012
shelley wrote:
im going through this right now i have crawling feeling sinmy head genital and ears and nose im so afraid i even see lil things i assume are coming from myhead but no dr believes me sd im hallucinating i even have small bumps in head and face and ucer my arm i was treated for scabies but i still feel sensations i hope this goes away its driving me crazy i have and rx for some creamto put in my hair so i willuse this today i hope it works
Shelly the docs said the same thing to me so your not alone! I actually used the sulfur soap on my head and I felt so much better no crawling feelinv. I'm day three of using the sulfur soap and it's working pretty good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long does it take the itchy to stop after i... (Nov '12) 2 hr Thx Better Now 36
99% Sarcoptic Scabiei Cure, the fox project (Jun '12) 6 hr Dragonpride 426
neverending suffering? 6 hr doorway2 10
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 10 hr doorway2 849
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 14 hr doorway2 4,698
I'm itchy all the time 15 hr Desperatemom 2
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) 20 hr doorway2 641
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) Tue doorway2 270
More from around the web