Use 10% bleach...1/2-1 cup for full tub of water.Hi Confused, you're not the only one - confused that is ! The problem must surely be to get the mixture strong enough to kill the mites, without hurting your skin, or passing out with the fumes !
Still, I think it's worth a try, if only to kill surface crawlers.
What percentage chlorine to water did you derm. tell you ?
This will dry you out a bit, but you should not have any burning effects..... You can also add about 2 capfulls of Tee Tree oil to the water with the bleach, it will NOT hurt you...No chemical reaction. I have tried EVERYTHING so far, the crawling feeling sucks!
I just used the following, wAITING on results..Hope they are dead.
Hot water- Full Tub
2 capfulls of Tee Tree oil
Washed in Sulfur soap..left on for a few min
After drying off:
Applied Neem/Aloe Gel