The solution for scabies is Bleach. T...

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#141 Apr 28, 2014
Josh wrote:
I have scabies so bad!! This itching is ridiculous!! I need treatment but something that I can do at home????
Do the Albendazole / Valbazen Protocol but follow the instructions exactly.
Timetospringclea n

Edmonton, Canada

#142 Apr 28, 2014
I have been using the bleach and it is working.Lower dose 3 cap fulls, repeated baths after dark (they come closer to the surface to mate and eat). I also found this amazingly helped. Hot bath soak for about 20 min. don't use the brush part but instead rub yourself down with 2 lemons. gentle message with the lemon itself or your hand and you will see black mites as well as white ones come out.Also wrap your mattress in plastic and tape it shut even if you have cleaned it.You will start to see dark ones when you clean the plastic every day with bleach and change your sheets and bedding.

The lemon rub helped with the itching too. OMG LEMONS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#143 Apr 29, 2014
Timetospringclean wrote:
I have been using the bleach and it is working.Lower dose 3 cap fulls, repeated baths after dark (they come closer to the surface to mate and eat). I also found this amazingly helped. Hot bath soak for about 20 min. don't use the brush part but instead rub yourself down with 2 lemons. gentle message with the lemon itself or your hand and you will see black mites as well as white ones come out.Also wrap your mattress in plastic and tape it shut even if you have cleaned it.You will start to see dark ones when you clean the plastic every day with bleach and change your sheets and bedding.

The lemon rub helped with the itching too. OMG LEMONS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Bleach baths provide temporary relief. You are misguided if you believe bleach and lemons cure. You'll find out soon enough.
Mary

Hollywood, FL

#144 Apr 29, 2014
ashleyshere wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleach baths provide temporary relief. You are misguided if you believe bleach and lemons cure. You'll find out soon enough.
Missy Denver,
it could be that this poster and many many other posters on this forum have excellent immunities and frankly bleach baths and lemon pulp, if applied correctly, may affect a cure. They don't all need to take ivermectin and permethrin to beat this. A light application of benzyl benzoate can also do it. It all depends on the person's immunity. They don't all have bartonella, lyme as you had. We are all different. They don't all need mega doses of albendazole, either.
Your beloved sulphur soap and aloe vera gel just may cure someone out there, too.
Just as two applications of permethrin elimite topical will cure someone who has a very finely tuned immunity.
When this forum first started there were people who had a hard time with this and after many many attempts at playing with ivermectin horse paste and/or ivomec and a homemade benzyl benzoate topical, they were cured. Not everyone has to do what you did to cure themselves. Not everyone has bartonella and lyme and/or morgellons.
Alot has to do with age and immunity and you are what. 58 now? and a lifetime of abusing your body, you got the challenge of a lifetime, because the docs frankly told you you were NUTS and prescribed ORAP to you. You were on your own. If the above person is getting results from bleach and lemons, then so be it. You on the other hand experimented and bought many people on this forum down with you. You are too invested in this to stop posting on this forum.

Location hidden

#145 Apr 29, 2014
Please change your next of many usernames to "Insane" so at least something about you is true.
AldeanQueen

Canonsburg, PA

#146 Jul 2, 2014
Ir something works or doesn't work it is what it is. If it brings peace of mind and temporary relief then so be it. The medicines and creams I'm using work for crap! 2 trips to the dermatologist and broke as hell now, hopefully you can understand wanting to try these tips. Weather they cure scabies or not I'm looking for even 1 freakin day of sanity! Good luck everyone and keep posting your tips!
rosa

Houston, TX

#148 Jul 18, 2014
Does it work

Since: Jul 14

Oak Park, IL

#149 Jul 26, 2014
Omg, this treatment sounds horrible. I am using clove oil right now, no burn, no scrubbing,and it is really working. Bleach makes me sick anyway, so I'm no fan.
poly

Maynooth, Ireland

#151 Jul 28, 2014
any new treatments....

Since: Sep 14

Hawthorn, Australia

#154 Sep 12, 2014
I decided not to use any insecticide product from the pharmacy but will change my mind if I have another breakout.
In the meantime, the bleach solution has been quite miraculous. I decided to give it a go because it seems to work for others.
I choose not to listen to the negative people on here, and suggest people at least try the method I use, and track its progress.
I use 1 part bleach to 1 part water, in a spray bottle.
After I have showered in the evening, I spray eit verywhere on my body and gently rub it in, which creates a slippery film. I then gently pat my body dry.
Some will say that the bleach mix is too strong for the skin to handle, but after a week of application, I have not encountered any side effects.
I use moisturiser on the hands to alleive them drying out.
That night, I had intense itching in the bite areas.
I suspect the mites were disintergrating beneath the skin and letting off their chemicals.
Easy fix. I applied TEA TREE oil topically to the affected areas to relieve the itch.
Tea Tree oil is known for doing that, for insect bites. If you don't have Tea Tree oil, use an over the counter product to relieve itching or another natural product. There are many successful treatments.
The next morning, my body looked amazing. All the bite marks ( and there were quite a lot in the end ) has reduced in size by 50-75%. Most of the itching had gone.
That sensation of "crawls" under the skin had disappeared by 90%. When I felt a "crawl" I would apply a very tiny amount of the bleach mix and rub it in gently in the area.
----------I have been following the above procedure for 6 days with success----------
I will take the next step of "going it alone" at Day 10 mark.
----------Clothing----------
I haven't used the bed for 6 days and have stripped the sheets, washed them in bleach, hot tumble dry them.
I have slept on the floor with a new clean sheet, blanket, pillow and pillow case every night and have then intensely washed and dried them. Same process as above.
I wear fresh clothes every day, and quarantine my used clothes in a bag in a corner of the room for intense washing, when they are needed afresh.
Good luck to all those who have stumbled on this thread.
There are so many threads and participants replying to them, that I think it is a rather common problem.
If you read up on the insecticides that are availble for this condition, you will know that seeking an alternative makes a lot of sense.
The bleach spray solution has given me instant results but I will update with more information if required and after I have "gone it alone".
killthemeasy

London, KY

#155 Oct 17, 2014
lynn wrote:
I got scabies in june this year had lyclcear steriods antihistame tablets prescibed by my doctor he reckoned i had hives i insisted i went and saw a dermatoligist as his treatment wasnt helpful ,the dermatoligist said i had scabies which all along i kepted saying it was even now august i still itch like mad so maybe i should try the bleach bath because this is drivind me mad no one understands only a person with scabies,and it takes you to hell and back and feels like it will never go away.i caught it last july perhaps it never went away ,ive jacked my job in as i worked in a care home which is where i caught it from and i dont want to ever catch it again once it goes.if it ever will.
My son had scabies at seven and he was in misery. My dad bought sulfur powder and mixed with lard. It was messy, very messy but in three days my son was scabie free. My son looked like he was from China because the sulfur is green mixed with the lard but it was well worth all the mess.

Hawthorn, Australia

#156 Oct 18, 2014
I promised I would update - my previous post is two above this one.

After going thru the daily bleach and tea tree routine for 10-12 days I decided to "go it alone".
Everything was fine for 4 or 5 days until another series of bites broke out - on my shoulder blade and on my lower back. As soon as I was aware of them I attacked them without mercy.
I went back to bleach after showering but specifically attacked the new bite areas by scrubbing in the bleach mix with a spare toothbrush. I even went beyond the bite mark zone in case they were burrowing onward. It felt good to rub their lives out like that.
Within hours there was no irritation from the bites as before, the inflammation went down big time, and there was no ultimate spread from those intial bite marks.

I continued with the bleach shower method for another a week. I ramped this up to twice a day.
I said earlier that the 50% bleach concentration did not damage my skin, but I did notice that the areas I paid special attention to ( previous problem areas ), I left a slight burn, but that soon cleared, so don't worry about that, no your own borders, just don't apply to face!

I gave up after a week because everything seemed to be peaceful, and the bleach shower routine just seemed to make me feel i was on an endless war . I was going to win the war of course, but I had no further bite marks observed in the 10 days, and no tingling or wriggling under the skin. I also of course intensified my attack so i was confident i was crushing them.

Today it is October 19.. so this means I have been bite free and wriggle free for 4 weeks.
Maybe it's the end of the story?? I really hope so but the point I make is that the bleach routine 1 and 2 was steadily more effective as time went on.
As others have said, when i get a crawl under the skin I get a bit freeked and wonder whether it's them, but so far so good.

I will come back and make an update if anything bad happens again, or i will return in 4 weeks to say that I am still out on top.

Hawthorn, Australia

#157 Oct 18, 2014
Correction to above post.. 3 weeks bite free.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#158 Oct 18, 2014
don't understand how you could keep that much bleach on you and not feel sick.
I tried reg bleach 1 part bleach to 4 parts water and had an awful headache for 2 days straight.
Some people must have better tolerance.

Since: Nov 14

Toronto, Canada

#159 Nov 22, 2014
Hi All,
The most effective solution that I have tried several times is "benzyl benzoate". I have had scabies several times and "benzyl benzoate" has always worked. After taking a shower, rub it on your body from neck down. Make sure you do not touch your eyes (if you did wash your face with plenty of water). You can add some when washing clothes. Put moth balls between your clothes and inside your closets.
The only downside is that I can not find "benzyl benzoate" in US nor Canada. Desperate to find it as I always get these mites when I go to the hotels. I have tried the Tea Tree Oil, White Vinegar and Bleach, they can relieve the rash but not a permanent solution to kill the mite.
Anyone who knows where to get "benzyl benzoate" in US or Canada please drop us a line.

Thanks
Itchy Bandit

United States

#161 Jan 8, 2015
Yes this does suck been going to Dr. For years for this bleach baths are working but not completely so im in the mix of taking cayenne pills garlic pills and flaxseed pills along with from what im told is take a bottle of alcohol and peppermint oil mix and spray everything clothes ,bedding, couches, ect..you can also rub the oil on your body be careful not to put in your private area's or near your eyes peppermint should kill everything also poor the solution in a steam cleaner and do the carpet as well i will keep yall informed to my progress as im gong throug the same thing as well spray your shoes as well on the inside. The problem is not killing them on our bodies but its getting reinfected again im sure.. good luck and god speed Sighned the itchy bandit!!!!

Since: Dec 14

Location hidden

#162 Jan 8, 2015
Orals and topicals are not going to cure. Ivomec injectable is the most effective.
mark

Ireland

#163 Feb 5, 2015
I have had Scabies for the past 17 weeks, the itch has persisted and shows no sign of budging. I have had don't treatment with lyclear twice now while using steroid cream and anti histamines in conjunction with this. None of this seems too have helped, I am still covered from the neck down in red bumps that itch like crazy. Can someone please help me???
nancy

United States

#164 Feb 5, 2015
theport wrote:
I have tried the bleach baths and premithrin creams to no success. The bleach baths actually made them spread up to my scalp (even had Vaseline applied from the neck up) and I feel crawling sensations all over, including my face. This is making me go crazy.! I never get prescribed anything besides the topical cremes which have failed miserably. There is not many borrows or rashes, but the crawling sensation is still present. It's probably been about a year now since being infected. All because I got drunk and couldn't keep it in my pants,I got this dreaded curse we call scabies. I have actually contemplated suicide because of this, nothing has

worked and I just feel completely helpless
I have tried everything six drs permethin steroids cream tea tree oil baths this is 2 nd time had them dont no how I got them or how the blank to get rid of feel like u have thought suicide to tired of washing sheets blankets every other day loadin body with lotions n still have them.
so tired

United States

#165 Feb 9, 2015
nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried everything six drs permethin steroids cream tea tree oil baths this is 2 nd time had them dont no how I got them or how the blank to get rid of feel like u have thought suicide to tired of washing sheets blankets every other day loadin body with lotions n still have them.
I seriously just wiped my body down with spider spray, don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, not sure what brand , got it last summer, its the kind ya get and put in those big containers to spray in and outside your house, already feeling some relief, although that is along with the tons of iver I have taken this past week, but hell im feeling better so...whatever it takes, its me or them but one of us has got to go, gonna spray everything in sight all around my house with this too, I think its ortho home defense or something im gonna Google its ingredients

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 12 hr Linda 514
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 18 hr tryingtocureit 1,407
Attention All! Dawn original blue bath, black ... (Nov '09) 18 hr Linda 42
Deet for scabies? (Jun '13) 18 hr tryingtocureit 7
Post scabies hives? Mon doctor rash 6
Join the organization to lobby for a cure of sk... Mon Adana 3
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Mon Peaches and pears 821
More from around the web