The solution for scabies is Bleach. T...
waronscabies

Sacramento, CA

#92 Oct 9, 2013
omg!! i tried this out and it does not work!!!
do not try this at all!!! it will only provide temporary relief day one i soaked and felt great
night time not so great as when i woke up
my lip was swollen for most of the day till evening
next day i soak again and once again felt great,even lysol sprayed the house everywhere now i just took a shower why you ask because the mites have woke me up out the middle of sleep and opened up a can of whoop whoop on my body!!! now the mites are biting
behind my neck and a lil on the side of my left lower cheek of my face and neck so dont bleach bath
i begg you dont take internet advice, instead when its at its worst take pictures and wash yourself
with lavender soap till it calms down , then go to the nearest emergency room with pics in hand to show, that way your doctor can give you the treatment you need
DreadfullyBugged

United States

#93 Oct 14, 2013
I have tried the bleach baths and premithrin creams to no success. The bleach baths actually made them spread up to my scalp (even had Vaseline applied from the neck up) and I feel crawling sensations all over, including my face. This is making me go crazy.! I never get prescribed anything besides the topical cremes which have failed miserably. There is not many borrows or rashes, but the crawling sensation is still present. It's probably been about a year now since being infected. All because I got drunk and couldn't keep it in my pants,I got this dreaded curse we call scabies. I have actually contemplated suicide because of this, nothing has worked and I just feel completely helpless[ Hi everyone, i think my choice of name says it all! I Just cannnot believe i have scabies! The name is just so gross in itself ya know? The thing that really upsets me tho, my friends & family dont believe me! What? So i guess the better option is that i am going crazy or "losing my mind! Well thankfully i accidently came across this site cuz i toi too have contemplated suicide due to all this bug crap & noone to talk to or who even believes me.:'(.. So, im on my 2nd tube of permethrin & they r still kickin! Guess I will try the bleach baths..:-/]
DreadfullyBugged

United States

#94 Oct 14, 2013
All of mine are pretty much on my face & left arm due to picking them at 1st cuz I thought It was a zit or 2! I think I got them from cleaning a house that i housekeep....is this possible? The house is old & was trashy filthy with lots of bugs & bed bugs I'm just finding out! I found what I believe is a nest of scabies 2 days ago in the house & tons more in their car after throwing borax everywhere..is this true? Also, where my abrasions are, they get HOT & red & sting when I even get close to where the nest is or in their car, like my skin knows they r present..? This happen to anyone else?
bill

Muskegon, MI

#95 Oct 14, 2013
Hi i have had that burning feeling from something , i never could see anything though

Borax and peroxide and water kills them and so does lysol , the strong multipurpose bottle of lysol

Look in the last few posts of the am and hammer thread for more tips , kill it quick and be patient it will die , keep firing at it and applying the borax peroxide mix it stops the burning feeling to in 3 mins , stay away from these things without a soapy sprayer to clog up there travel plans , the soapy will clog there feet and breather holes

God bless you,

Bill

Try www.birdmites.org for more answers it is a gold mine for cures . I am there my name is john Doe on the forum it is free
DreadfullyBugged wrote:
All of mine are pretty much on my face & left arm due to picking them at 1st cuz I thought It was a zit or 2! I think I got them from cleaning a house that i housekeep....is this possible? The house is old & was trashy filthy with lots of bugs & bed bugs I'm just finding out! I found what I believe is a nest of scabies 2 days ago in the house & tons more in their car after throwing borax everywhere..is this true? Also, where my abrasions are, they get HOT & red & sting when I even get close to where the nest is or in their car, like my skin knows they r present..? This happen to anyone else?
vss

Hollywood, FL

#96 Oct 14, 2013
It's the birdmitesorg yahoo group. You have to search for the group using yahoo search engine and then join the group.

birdmites.org is a website for people who think they are infested with birdmites.

The yahoo group is for anyone with a mite problem, morgellons, lyme, scabies, etc. The group was set up about 7 years ago and has over 400 members and is an active group.
London, UK

#97 Oct 31, 2013
Don't use BLEACH! Its so extream D-: instead use white vinegar in the bath.. it will go in a few applications.
itchy Green

United States

#98 Nov 19, 2013
qewed wrote:
I don't have bathing tub and dont have any possibility to get one. How should I do the bleach treatment in that case? Is it enough if I just apply the bleach/water mixture to my skin?
Hey there.. I mixed regular clorox bleach and water in a spray bottle and sprayed my entire body from the neck down daily as many times as i thought about it.. And at the end of the day i would shower with citrus dishsoap and scrub my body lightly with a kitchen pot scrubber to exfoliate and dead ir alive critters from my skin.. Sprayed my pillows and bed qith the spray before and I got in and out of my bed.. After a week of doing this my scabies have dried up. I will continue doing this for another week or two just to make sure but by george i think i got them.
wantmylifeback

Dover Plains, NY

#100 Nov 21, 2013
I have been fighting scabies for 5 months now. Creams and even the ivermectim pills don't work. Since I have a burrow on my face I believe they are in my hair and scalp. What can I do to rid them from my hair. Any suggestions are welcome... please HELP!
Amber

Norcross, GA

#102 Dec 7, 2013
I've been had scabies for like 5 months now I got dignosted with it in November when I went to my peditaican . I was going to a hospital the first time I went she said It was my soap breaking me out and she gave me a steroid shot in the butt and dignosted me with contact dertmatis so I changed soaps even tho I knew it wasn't my soap weeks later I was still itchy very badly it had got out had I had start tearing my skin up scratches everywhere my titties became very itchy that I made scratch marks so I went to the hospital again and she told me she didn't know what was wrong with me so she gave me steroid pills and said if it didn't stop or clear up go see a dermatologist. So after I took all the pills and still wasn't seeing any progress I scheduled an appt. with my pederactican and I went to my appt she was looking and my skin and it took her no time dignost me with scabies she gave me cream that 5% stuff I took it washed all my clothes took a bleach bath before applying it . I wanted them gone so bad I apply the cream every other day for like 4 days in a week , the second week hit I starting getting hives patched & small bumps on my stomach , inner thieg , wrist , right side if my arm , and my face . I'm going to go see a dermatologist . All I take is bleach bath it helps a little bite itchy don't be as severe , can sumone please help me I just wanna get rid of this I'm a 15 year ol girl who like to have fun but I can't enjoy my self because of theses mites ,
Tried everything

Haslet, TX

#103 Dec 7, 2013
Losing hope wrote:
I have been dealing/suffering with scabies since August 2012. I think I contacted it at a nail salon. I am in a loving 25 year marriage. No one in my family of 5 has been infected. I have had 3 doses of Perm. Currently taking Cyroheptadine 2-3 times a day. I have had Prednisone shots and pills. I am losing the fight. I itch all night long and wake with bleeding sores. I used to enjoy going out, wearing sleeveless tops, socializing with friends. I cannot go to the gym as the sight of my arms and back are alarming. I struggle with my work ias the medication makes me tired and the
itching and crawling feeling disrupts my thoughts.
I have had 5 Dr. appointments. Two different
dermatologists, an OBGYN and my GP. They
send me home with creams and lotions and pills.
I have spent hours washing my bedding and
never wear clothing more than once. I spray
Lysol where ever I sit. I now have a prescription
for sleeping pills just to make it through a few
hours of scratch free sleep. I am desperate to
have my life back. I am not the person I was.
Please tell me what to do.
I feel bad and understand what you are going through. If I can say one thing to help is you must not give up. You must fight with all you have and take your life and body back. I too am still struggling trying to figure out a way to rid these parasites. I wanted to share with you about getting a good night sleep.
The best thing that works for me is a tree tree bath. It must be HOT. About 10-20 drops. Sit back and relax. Your skin may start to burn or tingle about 20-30 minutes after soaking. Get out at this time. You should sleep like a baby. Remember you must be as aggressive as they are. No doctors visits for me yet, just all natural and besides the occasional itch and bumps reoccurring I really don't stress anymore, just maintain. Wash, dry bedding every night, kleen free everything around me. Borax, Epsom salt baths, and pray.
Goog luck!!
Hope this helps,
Concerned mom

Houston, TX

#104 Dec 7, 2013
Hello all. My son first had bumps over a month ago after a visit with his dad. I was told he got into chiggers. We treated it with anti-itch cream, Benadryl, and a good scrub from mom. The itch continued. When I picked him up from his week-long visit with his dad during Thanksgiving break, he scratched all the way home. He was whining, miserable, and covered from head to toe in small bites. I scrubbed him down, covered him in anti-itch cream, and he whimpered helplessly in my bed. I thought it might be a rash caused from the cold, dry weather. However, the next morning I had several itchy bumps under my bra and on my inner thighs. Because of the several open sores on his body and my mother's intuition, we took a trip to urgent care. We were told it was scabies. By that evening, i had several bumps on the back side of my arms. On Wednesday, we showered and scrubbed and covered ourselves in permethrin. Since then, I have scrubbed, bleached, and washed everything we touch on a daily basis. I am doing two other things that I saw suggested on this site and thoroughly researched before trying:

The first was a bleach bath. We showered, I put on panties and a tank top, and then we got in a hot bath with 1 cup of household bleach. We stayed for fifteen minutes and then air dried ourselves. My grandmother used to bathe me in a bleach bath after I played outside as a kid. She grew up poor and in the country and believed a bleach bath cured all sorts of maladies. God bless grandmas.

Second, I looked on several natural health (alternative medicine) websites and made a body emollient of coconut oil, about 20 drops of orange oil, a teaspoon of tea tree oil, and 20 drops of oregano. We sat on the bathroom floor and covered ourselves in this. We air-dried for about twenty minutes and then put on our jammies.

This morning we repeated the shower, soak, and oil.

We don't have any new bumps, still itch some, and our waiting to go back to the doctor on Monday. I want to see a second doctor just to get that second opinion.

Perhaps I am overly hopeful, but after our bleach bath and oil rub down, as I was examine my son's skin I found several small grayish black dots on my son's skin. My eyesight is average and I just can't see what they are. I thought towel fuzz or perhaps the little bugs?

I have been feeling very depressed since all of this. I read several of the forums here and see that others have suffered for months. My husband has been offshore for two months and will be home in nine days. I'm hoping to rid ourselves of this scourge before he comes home. I am continuing to work, but have told those closest to me of our struggle. I feel as if we are suffering from leprosy. I will keep this updated as I am hopeful and want to offer hope if I am able to get rid of this quickly.

Blessings to all.
itchy Green

United States

#105 Dec 10, 2013
wantmylifeback wrote:
I have been fighting scabies for 5 months now. Creams and even the ivermectim pills don't work. Since I have a burrow on my face I believe they are in my hair and scalp. What can I do to rid them from my hair. Any suggestions are welcome... please HELP!
Dear want my life back. I realized I had scabies and immediately tuned to the internet. I got rid of my scabies in about two full weeks by doing the following.. I mixed Clorox bleach in a spray bottle 60/40 more bleach than water.. For a full week i sprayed myself neck down with the bleach/water as many times a day as i could because the eggs hatch daily according to when they were laid. I showered twice a day using citrus dish liquid and a kitchen pot scrubber to exfoliate any under skin.. Towel dry spray bleach solution on skin let air dry.. AFTER BEING TOLD THAT SCABIES DID NOT GO ABOVE NECK LINE I STARTED TO FEEL MOVEMENT IN MY SCALP. Hesitant i sprayed the bleach/ water in my hair. BEDDING- when I woke and before i went to bed I sprayed my entire bed and pillows and also the floor around my bed down with bleach/water after doing this for two and a half weeks im completely scabies free.. I still spray the bleach around my bed just to make sure but its worked like a charm so far.. Good luck to everyone.
Itchyscratchy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#106 Dec 10, 2013
I have had scabies for about 3 months now. I have no idea how I got it as I am in a long term relationship and have had no contact with anyone else. My partner has no signs of the condition and we live together and sleep in the same bed nightly. My whole body is covered with red bumps and open sores from the scratching. The doctor prescribed kwellada cream, an over the counter medication but it didn't do anything to touch these bugs. I have used neem oil and neem soap with clove oil daily now for 4 or 5 days but it seems to be spreading still. I tried the bleach bath this evening and I found that it just left me feeling burned. I am not sure if this is how it is supposed to work but I am willing to try anything. My skin feels prickly and still itchy, please somebody help me. I don't know how to tell if the itching is from live bugs or dead ones that my body is still rejecting.
fellow sufferer

Auckland, New Zealand

#107 Dec 27, 2013
I caught scabies after caring for my father who has alzheimers disease. He had been residing in a resthome/hospital for three weeks and came home with the worst scabies I've seen. It took months for me 2 clear it, I found the best way was the oral ivermectin tablets, which although cost approx $10 per tablet, given according to weight. I had to suggest this treatment to my GP/Doctor, as she had never heard of them, and wasnt familiar with scabies either. I persevered with creams and lotions and washing all clothes in hot water, linens also, and putting anything you cannot wash eg. watches,jewellery. bedcovers of synthetic material, in a SEALED plastic bag for 10days. I think re-infection is the main problem, carpets, handbags, shoes, anything you touch really, sofas cushions, etc all need to be wiped down after vacuuming, and steam cleaning is good. When "pivotal decision " wrote about steam cleaning, I think s/he was referring to objects and clothing NOT skin, burns should be avoided, as the skin needs as much help to recover as possible. Moisturisers are a good idea, especially if used in conjunction with bleach baths, although I would only use a quarter cup in a bathful of water. They used this in hospital when my neice had staph skin infection, twice daily, with lots of 'Lemnis Fatty Cream' and her skin is beautiful now, she suffered from exzcema which got infected, possibly due to scabies. Good luck, persevere, it will go, as a last resort, leave your residence for a holiday and continue treatment, mites should be dead when you return as need live hosts.
fellow sufferer

Auckland, New Zealand

#108 Dec 27, 2013
Tried everything wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad and understand what you are going through. If I can say one thing to help is you must not give up. You must fight with all you have and take your life and body back. I too am still struggling trying to figure out a way to rid these parasites. I wanted to share with you about getting a good night sleep.
The best thing that works for me is a tree tree bath. It must be HOT. About 10-20 drops. Sit back and relax. Your skin may start to burn or tingle about 20-30 minutes after soaking. Get out at this time. You should sleep like a baby. Remember you must be as aggressive as they are. No doctors visits for me yet, just all natural and besides the occasional itch and bumps reoccurring I really don't stress anymore, just maintain. Wash, dry bedding every night, kleen free everything around me. Borax, Epsom salt baths, and pray.
Goog luck!!
Hope this helps,
I have had scabies many times.I think it may have something to do with immunity, when someone cannot get rid of scabies who has tried all the recommended treatments and followed the instructions to prevent re-infection - like hot washing clothes, and sealing garments (or anything you cant wash in HOT water) in a plastic bag, taped up and left unopened for 10 days. I am also susceptible to mosquito bites, this led me to think that vitamin B may help, as I know if my vitamin B levels are good, through diet and/or tablets, i don't get bitten. I believe this is also true if you can tolerate a diet with garlic in the cooking. Eating fresh fruit and vegetables, drinking lots of water, and not drinking too much that leaches these things from the body, like coffee, or smoking cigarettes. I can only suggest perseverance, but did find I got rid of scabies with ivermectin tablets and creams and lotions and trying really hard to not pick at my skin, even if I could see the grey lines, or small black 'dots' under the skin which I know are the scabies as I have had It so many times, my doctor also didn't really think I still had scabies, but was kind enough to give me the benefit of the doubt, and it was when I was able to keep covered and not itch that they finally went. Bathing regularly or showering is vital, and anti histamine tablets may help, the oils that another comment included also sounded like a good idea. good luck, I really hope it works for you, I don't know what to do about the 1's in your scalp, but I totally believe they can be higher up than jawline, as I had them on my face. I would use the anti-scabies lotion as a shampoo, and leave on according to instructions,?overnight.
fellow sufferer

Auckland, New Zealand

#109 Dec 27, 2013
I have just read the articles on birdmites, which can sometimes be confused with scabies. If you are having sleepless nights from itching etc see the pictures on the website www.birdmites.org and maybe enter the forum there to see if your symptoms are similiar. It sounds like this little known condition, is present in many countries, as the research articles are from places as far apart as Italy and Australia, and date back to the 1950's. Good luck.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#110 Jan 1, 2014
itchy Green wrote:
<quoted text> Dear want my life back. I realized I had scabies and immediately tuned to the internet. I got rid of my scabies in about two full weeks by doing the following.. I mixed Clorox bleach in a spray bottle 60/40 more bleach than water.. For a full week i sprayed myself neck down with the bleach/water as many times a day as i could because the eggs hatch daily according to when they were laid. I showered twice a day using citrus dish liquid and a kitchen pot scrubber to exfoliate any under skin.. Towel dry spray bleach solution on skin let air dry.. AFTER BEING TOLD THAT SCABIES DID NOT GO ABOVE NECK LINE I STARTED TO FEEL MOVEMENT IN MY SCALP. Hesitant i sprayed the bleach/ water in my hair. BEDDING- when I woke and before i went to bed I sprayed my entire bed and pillows and also the floor around my bed down with bleach/water after doing this for two and a half weeks im completely scabies free.. I still spray the bleach around my bed just to make sure but its worked like a charm so far.. Good luck to everyone.
Thanks for your response Itchy Green, did spraying the bleach in your hair cause it to change color and did you leave it on overnight? I also have to treat my face and think bleach may be too strong. Did you treat you face as well with the bleach?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#111 Jan 1, 2014
Losing hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Misery. I will take your advice and try the perm again. The current Dr. I am seeing thinks I am crazy. She has her nurse take my calls. The nurse then tells me itching and scratching can happen for months after treatment. Tell that to the new breakout on my stomach this morning. I did an all new low and took a clorox bath last night. I am still burning from the bleach.
Hi Losing Hope...did you ever get cured. I have had scabies for 5 months now and am in the same boat. Please let me know how you are and what you did. The scabies are in my scalp and on the back of my ears as well as on my body (went to private parts). I'm very upset since Ivermectin pills and permethrin does not work on me.
-dont know what to do-

United States

#113 Jan 10, 2014
PivotalDecision wrote:
I'm going to give everybody a solid solution to their problems. It's tough, it may sound unreasonable..but if you're in the position I was- it's worth it. May I remind you, that this will not damage your skin as I have been topically using this method incorrectly for over a month in very harsh ways and I have seen no adverse effects. It works if done right. You MUST moisturize your skin. If it is not working for you, you are not being aggressive enough.
The fact of the matter, is bleach kills mites. It kills us if ingested in pure form. I remind you all, that household "pure" bleach from the bottle, is diluted. I never recommend adding pure bleach to your skin. If you are to spot treat, it is better to dilute bleach to water in a 1:1 ratio, and then cover the spot with a paper towel for 10 minutes and then let dry.
You must do this regimen for 4-9 days, however I recommend the latter for complete treatment. It is paramount to your success that all surfaces are bleached and/or steam cleaned. An iron or steamer works best for all surfaces. A vacuum with a filter can also be used on your mattress and linens, and it itself can be bleached.
Add 750ML chlorine bleach to steaming hot bath water.
Take a sturdy brush and go over your entire body to create small abrasions for the bleach to penetrate. This also brings them to the surface. You must take your time and thoroughly go over your body. If you do this once right, theoretically one bath is enough. Soak in the tub for an hour. Use baby soap and shampoo. Alternate positions to ensure penetration. Get out, air dry completely. Apply moisturizer. Apply anti-scabies cream(s) if you wish. I didn't have to. Clean all surfaces and always use gloves!
May I add that all tap water is chlorinated. Household bleach is toxic, however if you have scabies on your lips you can submerge your face underwater and breath through your nose. You will not be absorbing any more chlorine than you would from an accidental gulp at a swimming pool. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misconstrued information in circulation about bleach. It could be solely to advocate sales on other products. I am unsure. What I am sure of, is that my better half is a biologist and chemist. If you are smart, and use your head this can pass.
If you get out of the tub, and do not feel like you just took a swim at the YMCA.. you're doing it wrong. You will find out that the scabies will persist if you do not fight accordingly. Wish you luck.
Things to know:
-Take a multivitamin to fortify your system.
-Bleach drys your skin, you must refortify it with moisturizer.
-Flax seed oil has been known to help. Neem leaf extract has been known to inhibit the reproduction of scabies.
-Adding sulfur to your bathwater or topically works. They cannot build a resistance to it or bleach. When used incorrectly, the scabies will persist.
-Isolate everything you've been in contact with.
-Stay strong. You are not the first, nor will you be the last.
does the bleach bath hurt your vaginal area....this is a sensitive area and that concerns me i can only use certain body washes or soaps on this area...somebdy please tell me
......i want this dang things gone and don't have money for the creams and no insurance....PLEASE HELP!!!!
Helper

Ridgewood, NY

#114 Jan 21, 2014
Found some great OTC and home remedies...

I came across this discussion while searching for answers to my outbreak. I searched for 2 days because my symptoms weren't as severe as those who had scabies but I thought I had some type of mites in my skin. Turns out I had hives, a minor 24hr outbreak due to my body's allergic reaction to the combination of cold medicine, 2mosquito bites and an herbal tea blend that included eucalyptus oil (I can't do plant based products). I'm healed but had you guys in my prayers and on my mind, couldn't leave you hanging...

Info on this site was very helpful but to simplify, I'd like to combine the most helpful info into one post:

I am not a patient or health professional...just someone who,wants to help

First do all the research you can online and see a doctor. If they don't seem to understand get a 2nd opinion. You have no time to be misinformed

Avoid physical contact with people or pets, scabies is contagious. A guy posted that he got it from a communal jumpsuit while skydiving

Warm baths in 500g (2cups) of table salt. Dermatologists say chlorine bleach is poisonous and harmful to the skin. Derms say it will flush out the eggs and body parts. Do not apply the bleach directly to,your skin. One guy said he now has floaters in his vision from taking bleach baths. Epsom salt or baking soda works same way

Salt may dry your skin. I found a new blend of Shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E and essential lavender oil (purifying) on the shelf at my local beauty supply store. You can mix your own or write to Sweetsensation, 128-28
25th ave, college point, ny, 11356. Peppermint oil has the same property and can be a substitute for lavender

Calamine lotion is great for anti-itch..bug bites, poison, ivy, etc. I've the counter at pharmacy/drug store. It comes in pink or white and dries fast. Great for measles and chicken pox too

Wash clothes in at least 60% water. Wear plastic gloves to load the washer, discard them and out on a clean pair to take them out and to unload the dryer. A box of 50 latex gloves is around 4USD. One guy wore plastic gloves to,drive his car

They hate peppermint oil...use aromatherapy in a diffuser. Soak cotton balls with the oil and put in in the bag with your washed clothing and around the house. Place in your car and around your bed

Use peppermint and coconut soap...Nubian heritage makes both with Shea butter and baking soda.

Wash hair with coconut shampoo with 3 drops of peppermint oil. Wash again with tea tree oil shampoo then use tea tree mint conditioner with a few drops of clove oil (to kill the larvre). Let air dry and only blow dry when barely damp

Wash face with peppermint soap. Rinse with cold water to close pores. Add one drop of the oil to,your face cream

Add borax to,your washer, vinegar rinse works. Dry clothes 2-3 times

Drink apple cider vinegar in water

Ion air purifier work

Olive oil is great for healing scars and burns. Kiss my face makes pure olive oil soap and lotions

Eat at least 2 cloves of garlic per day. Dice them and sauté with diced tomatoes & basil in olive oil. Place on toast and enjoy...this is bruschetta.garlic & the lycopene in tomatoes build immunity

Take lots of vitamin C and B and probiotics. Zinc helps

Bacitracin on skin bites

Rub Mineral oil on lashes, in nose
and in ears

Avoid sweets, they weaken immunity

Avoid iron, bacteria feeds on it and your body hides it when it's attacked. Don't overwork it's ability to store the iron

I pray for your strength and patience...you can get through this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used the permetherin(?) On to sulfur. Now what? 58 min section 5
Bird Mites (Jul '07) 1 hr Menthol crystals 70
Should permethrin be applied to the vulva? (Jun '12) 2 hr KmG 41 2
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) 4 hr girly1980 38
Lime sulfur 15 hr tryingtocureit 30
How to find out what type of mite you have (Jun '10) Fri Claireb 48
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) Thu Rick 635
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Jun 18 Mary 819
More from around the web