MSM some helpful info
MikDee

Milford, PA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
This is considered a food additive, which has many uses, among them also is being an anti-parasitic. I take 1000mgs plus whatever is in my arthritis multi supplement. I feel it helps keep the mites at bay as well. Here's a couple of links to check out,
paticularly the paragraph under this heading:

Allergens, Toxins, & Parasites
http://www.all-natural.com/msm.html

This link also mentions about using MSM in a bath as well,
near the bottom of the second paragraph:
http://bulkmsm.com/research/msm/page35.htm
mookie

Orange, VA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
where do you buy MSM lotion? Online preferably? has anybody been cured thru this?
Rae

Merchantville, NJ

#3 Jul 26, 2010
puritan pride has an MSM cream I mix tea tree oil with it to repel the mites in the environment (methylsulfonylmethane)
MikDee

Milford, PA

#4 Jul 26, 2010
mookie wrote:
where do you buy MSM lotion? Online preferably? has anybody been cured thru this?
They have the powder at this website link I provided I believe, if you want to try it in a bath. I haven't tried that yet, but might in the near future, maybe it will get in & penetrate the skin that way & drive them out, after all it is a form of sulfur which the mites hate.

I've been using the 1,000mg capsules for a while now to supplement once I began taking Glucosamin, & Chondrointin, with MSM in it for my arthritic knees. It seems to help prevent the crawling, & biting. I ran out of it a few wks ago, and couldn't find it locally anywhere until recently. I've read of people on here breaking open the capsules to mix the MSM with a body lotion of your choice, and getting some relief.
Armed and Fabulous

Ross, CA

#5 Jul 27, 2010
MikDee wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the powder at this website link I provided I believe, if you want to try it in a bath. I haven't tried that yet, but might in the near future, maybe it will get in & penetrate the skin that way & drive them out, after all it is a form of sulfur which the mites hate.
I've been using the 1,000mg capsules for a while now to supplement once I began taking Glucosamin, & Chondrointin, with MSM in it for my arthritic knees. It seems to help prevent the crawling, & biting. I ran out of it a few wks ago, and couldn't find it locally anywhere until recently. I've read of people on here breaking open the capsules to mix the MSM with a body lotion of your choice, and getting some relief.
I've hesitated in posting this, because it seems a little out there to do..But, I recently had a pretty bad bunch of bites and my skin was getting a bit wrecked and too red from my sulphur ointment treatments so I tried a version of Kooterdan's Elimite alternative. His post rang true to me (except the devil part) because permethrin has never had ANY EFFECT in clearing this up for me (I think mine are bird mites..but don't know). The Arm & Hammer Baths and environmental treatment has worked really well, but if I do have a spot (burrow, whatever) it can take a month to heal. As far as a topical for healing the spots, this Elimite alternative has worked faster than anything I have used before, and caused the active spots to go a bit nuts before dying,(something I've heard described on this forum many times, but hadn't experienced myself)

What Kooterdan suggested a rose pesticide spray containing pyrethrin & sulphur, which I couldn't find. But I did find one with Pyrethrin and Piperonyl Butoxide called Garden Safe. I mixed it 1/4 to 3/4 with a Silica/MSM lotion I had called Eidon Silica & MSM Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion has MSM listed fairly high in the ingredients, also has Aloe Vera and Grapefruit Seed Extract in the ingredients, many good oils and Silica (I don't know what effect the silica might have..If any of you know, please chime in).
Here's their website: www.eidon.com I used this lotion because it is really gentle on my skin and I can use it on my face fairly close to my eyes. But perhaps the MSM in the lotion is what is helping to speed the healing.

I'm still doing various treatments; sulphur soap in the shower, occasional arm & hammer / hydrogen peroxide baths, apple cider vinegar rinses, and lots of internal supplements.
Armed and Fabulous

Ross, CA

#6 Jul 27, 2010
ok..how stupid am I ? I guess silica and DE are pretty much the same..or to put it better, DE is 84% silica.
But this lotion doesn't feel like the paste I made from the DE. Glad to know that it might offer that much more protection.
max do do

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jan 16, 2012
hi, i just start using MSM 1000mg capsule . I take orally two pills a day with food with plenty of water ( it means I take total of MSM 2000mg / a day & I drink 8 cups of water every day for sure ) & vitaminC pill 1000mg/a day. When I take shower I open a capsule & sprinkle them over my hand & pour Shampoo over it. Mix them together well with fingers then begin washing my hair. When I use face-wash I mix one MSM capsule (1000mg) & face -wash cream on my hand & start washing my face. I've noticed noticeable differences start from the get go. Now, I'm strong believer of MSM for acne, mange ( scabies), arthritis, internal parasites( i did know sulfur kills parasites on chickens...lol) Just try it ! & you'll be not visiting doctors or taking harmful medications !!! It's good for you.
FRED

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 16, 2012
i wonder if MSM would be as good as disulfuram in a BB carrier,,,,,,,,,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/87094
FRED

Denver, CO

#9 Jan 16, 2012
there was a guy on the imidocloprid thread , he went to UCLA medical center for resistant scabies, they gave him Albendazole, disulfuram in BB and 5% salicylic acid in eurax.
I'm wondering if i could use this MSM lotion as a base and throw some other goodies in there

http://www.nowfoods.com/Products/Products-by-...
ann

San Clemente, CA

#10 Jan 16, 2012
one of the sites said failure of treatment may be due to using other agents mixed with suggested meds b/c it dilutes their effectiveness
zoe

UK

#11 Jan 17, 2012
?
FRED

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 17, 2012
Well the Now lotion has 15% MSM it is not intended as a scabies treatment the MSM(organic sulfur) is suspended in a liposome, which makes it sound pretty darn good for the scabies application.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liposome

I just went out and bought 2 bottles so lets see what it does........
Shells

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Im guess it didnt work?
I will be cured

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jul 31, 2014
Im currently using the msm lotion. Also doing salt baths and washing with sulfur soap. Seems to be working
sick of scabies

Odenton, MD

#16 Jan 13, 2015
I have had scabies for 4 years and tried everything on all of these scabies forums, I have 2 pets, I have tried internal treatments as well as external treatments, I am now taking MSM capsules cleaning my house every week with borax giving my pets a bath every week with borax and peroxide, spraying my car, office and every where else, I have been doing this for about 8 weeks now, washing my clothes in borax and spraying my clothes that need to be dry cleaned. and I haven't seen any bites in about a month but I still feel the crawling and pin pricks about 5 a day now. I spray the borax and water in my hair every other day, now I use MSM lotion instead of spraying borax on myself. Because after a while it started to be really drying. Good luck to all of you, I really hope that this MSM lotion and borax for my pets and my house will finally kill them all off.
peta

Florissant, MO

#17 Jan 13, 2015
sick of scabies wrote:
I have had scabies for 4 years and tried everything on all of these scabies forums, I have 2 pets, I have tried internal treatments as well as external treatments, I am now taking MSM capsules cleaning my house every week with borax giving my pets a bath every week with borax and peroxide, spraying my car, office and every where else, I have been doing this for about 8 weeks now, washing my clothes in borax and spraying my clothes that need to be dry cleaned. and I haven't seen any bites in about a month but I still feel the crawling and pin pricks about 5 a day now. I spray the borax and water in my hair every other day, now I use MSM lotion instead of spraying borax on myself. Because after a while it started to be really drying. Good luck to all of you, I really hope that this MSM lotion and borax for my pets and my house will finally kill them all off.
have you tried tea tree oil and vodka? 50/50 mix. Look into it. Put it in a sprsy bottle. Use it your hair before shampooing, a good toner for your face and good on top of your body lotions.
Atomico

Chula Vista, CA

#18 Sep 25, 2015
When once is faced with a stubborn virus and bacteria, such as scabies, that cannot be resolved with typical treatments sometimes people can feel a bit frustrated. One must always be on the lookout for modern developments and improvement with known antiviral and antibacterial products. One such product is Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM. This is a unique product that has been presented to the market and produced by GoldenGevity ( www.gold2live.com ).

Size means everything when one wants to recover from vicious unrelenting viruses, Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver have been reported to be 200 times smaller than nanoparticle colloidal silver, this means they can penetrate a pathogen right through its cellular structure into the heart of the virus and rapidly kill it.

This new method of producing atomic silver has been around since 2006, and has seen great results to the point where some doctors are using it with great results. If you have not found the results that you expect from other natural forms of treatment, you may want to learn about Pure Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM.
FRED

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Sep 26, 2015
I spent, or should I say wasted, 2 years in this forum thinking I had scabies. I watched over and over as everyone relapsed even if the were having some luck with the symptoms. They ALWAYS come back. Why?
It's because you 99% chance DO NOT HAVE SCABIES. What you 99% chance do have is a Bartonella infection which can give you the exact same symptoms. EXACT SAME.

So what is Bartonella? It is the dominant pathogen in , for lack of a better term, "lyme disease"

cure yourself;

Small molecules treat bones
No Bact. resistance
Calcifying defense overcome
This is NB protocol

www.lyme-morgellons.com

FREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 1 hr Sarah 4,641
Completely Cured (May '10) 6 hr Scabies 37
weird bug found 9 hr scott 1
Lime sulfur 11 hr Barbraela14 1
Curing Scabies Once and For All 15 hr Vonnie 2
Deet for scabies? (Jun '13) 18 hr Jen 4
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) Tue Jennypie 145
More from around the web