Sulphur Soap can be bought at Fiesta ...

Sulphur Soap can be bought at Fiesta grocers and some walmarts.

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Oct 09

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2009
I saw some people looking for places to buy 10% sulphur soap at retail places. If you have Fiesta stores in your area they have it on the top shelf in orange box- .99 cents. I havent had rashes yet (just bites) but my wife did and it helped her heal. We are both scrubbing head to toe with the stuff, seems to help.
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Pomado de Azufre 10% Sulfur cream is good too, probably better. Small yellow jar in the hispanic section of walmart and cvs. Aprox $5. When I find it I buy ALL of the jars.
I never scrubbed and never had a rash (except for one small spot near my ankle).

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Thanks Buggie, I will look for it tomorrow. Is it true that sulphur will kill the mites if used over a longer period of time, like 30 days?

I read a report written by a Dr. in the army that said using 18% sulphur soap was just as effective as using perm but takes a little longer.

I know this doesn't address the environmental problem but it would be a good addition to rx creams if it is true.
birdmitestorture d

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2009
ruffneck wrote:
Thanks Buggie, I will look for it tomorrow. Is it true that sulphur will kill the mites if used over a longer period of time, like 30 days?
I read a report written by a Dr. in the army that said using 18% sulphur soap was just as effective as using perm but takes a little longer.
I know this doesn't address the environmental problem but it would be a good addition to rx creams if it is true.
Ruf Yeah Sulfur soap is good as a shampoo also. I Get the soap in the hispanic section of the PathMart or ShopRites Supermarkets in New Jersey, I shampoo and shower with that twice a day, it works wonders. I also use "Ubrenal" or "La Ubre" cream at night and during the day all over, it repels the mites. Also Neem oil it repels and kill them, it stinks but smell goes away once you shower in the morning.
Alex

Washtucna, WA

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Of the "natural" options out there, sulfur proved the most effective for my condition. And still it was not curative, as the mites simply migrated away from the topical to safe zones of my person. I fear ivermectin may be in order. Or, Selemectin? If they can do it for my feline, why not me?

If you find the prepared products are getting too costly, consider making your own by purchasing sulfur and mixing with lotion of your choice - the thicker the better. One part sulfur to nine parts lotion seems an effective repellent. Ask your neighborhood pharmacist to order, "Sublimed Sulfur Powder." I believe it's around $5 for a 4 ounce container.

Augusta, Georgia

#6 Oct 13, 2009
ruff, I'd be interested in knowing which one works better for you.
GIRLYGIRL

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jan 2, 2013
My Dermatologists recommended i try Sulfur Soap for My acne and Dermatitis. He gave me Joesoef Skin Care Sulfur Soap 10% which is pharmaceutical OTC grade. This Sulfur Soap is amazing. I found it online. I finally got a healthy complexion in days. I saw results after first night. For best results use warm water and dont rinse for 60 seconds. Lets the sulfur work on your skin. i hope this helps someone....Joesoef Skin Care 5 STARS
lalala

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2013
I've been trying to find sulfer bar soap and can't! I've got Walmart,Walgreens,winco,riteai d here. I've called all these places n they say they don't have it. I'm sure they do I just need to find the right section. Any other ideas?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2013
lalala wrote:
I've been trying to find sulfer bar soap and can't! I've got Walmart,Walgreens,winco,riteai d here. I've called all these places n they say they don't have it. I'm sure they do I just need to find the right section. Any other ideas?
Amazon...it's hard to find I had a problem finding it and I live in a heavy populated Hispanic community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 1 hr LifesaTrip 1,477
Equine Ivermectin Paste 1.87% (Sep '10) 4 hr Nobodyeverwarnedme 99
Scabies-washing clothes (Jan '12) 12 hr Kelliberri 56
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) Sun Skylar newton 294
sulphur!!! (Mar '09) Sun Susie 50
Curing the Incurable Sun Barbraela14 20
I've now have kidney problems that I think were... (Feb '12) Sun soulwitch13 10
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Sun Adana 918
More from around the web