cheap way to get rid of scabies in 2 weeks

Posted in the Scabies Forum

itchy and scratchy in mo

Yates Center, KS

#1 Jul 9, 2012
I've had scabies several times in the last 3 years because many people in our area have had them. I know of 4 other people that have given them to me and I've reinfected myself a few times with robes, dirty laundry, and cleaning sponges.I've been free of them several times and I am now.
Here's a list of products to buy. Bleach, arm and hammer laundry soap, latex gloves, spider spray, scratcher pads. Keep a calendar of what you do and how the sores are looking or how itchy.
1.take a bleach bath or arm and hammer soap bath. Both work. Take it every 3rd day at least 3 times in a row. Scrub areas with scratch pad. Throw in trash after each bath.
2. Wash your bedding every time you bathe in the bleach or a&h. use latex gloves One set for dirty laundry, one for clean.
3. Wash clothes daily wearing latex gloves.
4.spray cloth furniture with spider spray. Car, purse, chair.
5. Daily before you leave the house, bleach hands and rinse. Rewash with soap. Do again at night. Keeps others safe.
6. Scabies live on soft surfaces way longer than 3 days.
7. Scabies eggs hatch in 3 days.
8. You'll know they're gone when they stop spreading and clear up usually for 2 weeks at a time or more. The itching will leave for the most part.
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Jul 12, 2012
In some cases it is recommended you treat twice 7 days apart to ensure you kill all scabies because the first scabies treatment application may have missed the eggs. If you are using sulfur treatments you can apply it on consecutive days which makes more advanced scabies treatments easier to get rid of.

Source: http://ScabiesHelpNow.com
truthiness

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Ryan wrote:
In some cases it is recommended you treat twice 7 days apart to ensure you kill all scabies because the first scabies treatment application may have missed the eggs. If you are using sulfur treatments you can apply it on consecutive days which makes more advanced scabies treatments easier to get rid of.
Source: http://ScabiesHelpNow.com
ryan is a dermasil salesman and the product sucks.
itchingaway

Cabot, AR

#4 Jul 13, 2012
I'd allow more than 2 weeks.
Mr MiChi

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
I guess Ryan has to make a living to. Ryan, invest in enzymes. I keep reading how effective they are. They are not a fast kill but effective.
Scabaway

New York, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Lamp oil will kill them on your body after a sea salt bath spray on your body and hair using a spray bottle for about five days they will be gone don't use lotion after let it dry up your skin
Luis Jane

Plainevaux, Belgium

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Use Ion silver cream , or ion silver powder for info; go to the Bob Beck protocol.
Garlic is a good insect killer and might be doing a good thing as well.
Thank you for sending this message around dear scabie-fighters , we're fighting this disaster together much love

And hopefully science will pick up on this and integrate this method
as it is an overal good medicine

For more information, feel free and welcome, follow me on face book

~ Luis Jane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 2 hr HauntedMinds 281
PLEASE HELP ME... do i have scabies? 4 hr scaredofscabies 2
Morgellons and Lyme from mite infections (May '13) 5 hr trisha springboard 451
Post Scabies or reinfection? HELP I'm so scared 5 hr scaredofscabies 3
How to get rid of scabies...very quick and on p... (Aug '12) 12 hr Dan 45
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 22 hr jeana 128
Scabies or shingles (Aug '13) Wed pretty crazy 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Dec 23 Jodyy 4,184
More from around the web