Hmmmm...I can't figure out WHAT is WR...

Hmmmm...I can't figure out WHAT is WRONG with us???

Posted in the Scabies Forum

JustJacquelin

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2012
My children and I have been getting welp like bug bites for over a month now. I don't have bed bugs. We don't have lice. There are NO mosquitos in our home unless they are invisble. We DO have stink bugs and lady bugs however I doubt they are causing this problem. There are 6 of us. I am getting "bit" and so are my 2 and 3 year old. No one else is. I don't think I see burrows. THINK. I can't tell. Is it something that would be noticable? When I am "bit" I get a huge white welp (I am fair) then it turns red later. Same with my children.

I went to my doctor and she is at a loss (go figure). I begged her to do a skin scraping but she refused saying they only did that for a fungus. She also blamed fleas, but we don't have animals in our home. She also said she may refer to an allergist, but honestly, a food allergy wouldn't have three people itching...

These bites happen anytime. It could be during the day, overnight, whenever. Also, I felt a burning pinching sensation and saw the welp develop. Weird right? I don't have crawly feeling. The only itchiness is the welps. HELP!

FYI we have been using Kleen Free Naturally and almond oil with NEEM and Lavender. Also NEEM shampoo. I have psoriasis my children have eczema.
kissle

Golden, CO

#2 Nov 2, 2012
JustJacquelin wrote:
My children and I have been getting welp like bug bites for over a month now. I don't have bed bugs. We don't have lice. There are NO mosquitos in our home unless they are invisble. We DO have stink bugs and lady bugs however I doubt they are causing this problem. There are 6 of us. I am getting "bit" and so are my 2 and 3 year old. No one else is. I don't think I see burrows. THINK. I can't tell. Is it something that would be noticable? When I am "bit" I get a huge white welp (I am fair) then it turns red later. Same with my children.
I went to my doctor and she is at a loss (go figure). I begged her to do a skin scraping but she refused saying they only did that for a fungus. She also blamed fleas, but we don't have animals in our home. She also said she may refer to an allergist, but honestly, a food allergy wouldn't have three people itching...
These bites happen anytime. It could be during the day, overnight, whenever. Also, I felt a burning pinching sensation and saw the welp develop. Weird right? I don't have crawly feeling. The only itchiness is the welps. HELP!
FYI we have been using Kleen Free Naturally and almond oil with NEEM and Lavender. Also NEEM shampoo. I have psoriasis my children have eczema.
the things you are using are pretty much a waste of time. read the whole thread "borax solution cure" there is a bunch of not needed stuff at the beginning from the original poster so read the whole thread. your answer is there.
JustJacquelin

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2012
I am allergic to borax :(

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Go see another doctor pronto. If its scabies you can't waste a day. I think the USA has free clinics(?)
JustJacquelin

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
How do I know if I have scabies? I don't have tunnels or a tingly fluttering sensation. Itching isn't really worse at night. The only itchiness I have is the welt like bites.:/
JustJacquelin

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Well, I have psoriasis also so I am used to itchy skin. I don't think it's scabies but maybe another mite? We get hive looking bites that later turn to red looking bug bites. Right now my daugther has a single bug bite looking thing on her outer thumb and it's itchy :( We have various "bites" all over. At first I thought bed bugs but I cannot find evidence otherwise of them and we will get "bites" under clothing which I thought bed bugs wouldn't go under clothing just exposed skin and it seems like a new hive (that later turns into a red bite) will pop over at any time during the day, not just over nite.
gfr

Canada

#8 Nov 5, 2012
get your own microscope
justjacquelin

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Not to be stupid but what do you do with the microscope? how would you catch a mite? is the borax solution effective on all mites? would replacing the borax with baking soda work?
justjacquelin

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
and why was i judged as spam. man people are harsh!
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Nov 5, 2012
There are tiny fleas, tiny mites, tiny flies, cotton mites, etc...

You need a microscope to see what you are dealing with. Cut back on sugar and processed food, because parasites love sugar.

You can get a scope from here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M8SQ6Q/r...

There are other models, but this one has decent reviews.
Processed foods, breads and other foods that make your body produce yeast attract bugs.
JustJacquelin

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Thanks, how do I "catch" them?
JustJacquelin

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2012
http://s741.beta.photobucket.com/user/justjac... can you guys look at the photos of my bites? I thought I saw tunnels on one but then I figured since they were red and not raised they were probably scratch marks, and then you will see why I felt like I was getting hives by the white raised areas. This is really frustrating!
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#14 Nov 5, 2012
By the way bugs are everywhere. New clothing made out of GMO cotton seems to have some kind of nematode in it that was engineered to kill bugs. But it stays in the cotton and is infecting clothing. I started itching after I put on some brand new undershirts that my wife bought. They were 50% cotton. Most of the cotton worldwide is now GMO cotton. And so is most of our food (GMO products). The US does not enforce labels on GMO foods. So we are eating that garbage every day.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Put some clear tape on your arm in an itchy are and than look at the tape under the USB microscope. Or you could just look at a spot that is red with the microscope. We all have hair follicles mites by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demodex
JustJacquelin

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
had to add a password to that link. it's topix1...good old facebook lets everyone know i now have a photobucket account so i have followers now ughhhh
JustJacqueline

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2012
CAn someone look at my pics and give me some insight, please? I am really desperate in this :(
JustJacqueline

United States

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe its possible this is not scabies? I don't have all the symptoms you all say you have. Intense itching other than at bites. No crawling...weird. Help! Please! Bed bugs? I just can't figure this crap out!
haddy30

Stourbridge, UK

#19 Nov 10, 2012
It maybe what you have been useing is working but you have not stuck with it long enough as we have had something like you say but mine got worse but my husband kept at the welt stage for sometime we used what you have Kleen green but took a clove capsules and a parasite cleance and after 6mths we are a lot better also enzymes drink made of fruit info on ehow! that would help the children and oregano oil

Since: Nov 12

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
does anyone know whati should do for my 2 and 3 year old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tell me how to get these creatures off my head ... (Mar '18) Sat Infested In Wisco... 20
Treatment for resistant scabies in eyes, nose, ... Sat Helper 12
How can I cure scabies if the people I live wit... Sep 21 Infested In Wisco... 15
Cold water makes scabies exit skin (Aug '14) Sep 17 Reincarnated 20
Morgellons Cure (Feb '14) Sep 16 Cmandola9 2
Only one in house with scabies? (Mar '12) Sep 15 Worst thing ever 84
Scabies Inside The Vagina (Nov '07) Sep 14 Fluffy is not the... 144