Scabies for five months. PLEASE HELP.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 24, 2013
Oh, I just have to add I just ordered some sulfur on Amazon to mix with some shampoo and conditioner. I plan on doing the sulfur and conditioner to let it sit overnight (with a plastic shower cap) on the kids and I as I think I have them on my head as well. I did buy MSM, but apparently that isn't as strong and well, I want to make sure they are gone for good. I will just take the MSM internally (it's a supplement) so I didn't waste my money.

Also going to do my dogs with sulfur shampoo as well to make sure they aren't getting any hitchhikers.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 25, 2013
I found using a hair drier helped A LOT. But cover your neck with something (oil, topical iver, perm, whatever) because after the first time I did it they went to my neck. D'oh!

Also ammonia in the laundry... that helped more than borax. I still use both.

Location hidden

#25 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for the tip! I actually have some ammonia sittng in the cabinet. I don't like to use it a lot, so this would be a great way to get rid of it. How much do you put in? A cup per load?

I will definitely do something around our neckline. I haven't received my sulfur in the mail yet (Wednesday can't come fast enough), but when we do I will for sure remember. I'm so done and so ready to get these suckers out of my life. Especially my kids!
some pet products work

Charlotte, NC

#26 Jul 3, 2013
I used "Kennel Dip II" and one other pet product and they worked. Both had active ingredient as permithrin at 12-14%. It was cheaper than seeing a doctor and available online and in pet stores. Just be sure to read the active ingredients. These were liquids not creams. I soaked my self in the tub with hot water and 4 oz of the stuff and for about 3 days I just slathered the stuff all over my body and left it for 24 hours. The bad guys were gone in less than a week. I had to try this option because I have no health insurance and it worked great. Cheating hoebag that gave them to me went the doctor route and suffered for weeks longer.
battle morgellons

Rockford, IL

#27 Jul 26, 2013
Go to facebook search "batllemorgellons"
Justwannalive wrote:
My family and I have had scabies for five months. We are a family of nine. We have tried so many different things but nothing seems to be enough to actually kill them once and for all. It is very frustrating, we just want our old life back! Does soaking in sea salt baths work!? If you found a cure PLEASE let me know.
pin prick woman

Australia

#28 Jul 28, 2013
Just make a cosy place close to the house for your cats. Cats are always up on counters laying on floors & rubbing against legs. Their fur picks up mites & spreads them by this method. Cats frontline is enough to stop human scabies from infesting them just not you. My moggie has been outside for 8wks now & he's fine. My heart goes out to him but what else can i do? It would help if you all wore plastic gloves for 3days after treatment is washed off. Replace your sofa for outdoor furniture & even pull up carpet or cover it with cheap linoleum. Invest in a steam mop. Bless.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#29 Jul 28, 2013
i have scabies snd have been using prescribed cream elimite. i use the cream daily . want to know am i doing right? my skin looks terrible,i still itch and despetstely want to know does this go away? rash andl all?
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Jul 28, 2013
Justwannalive wrote:
My family and I have had scabies for five months. We are a family of nine. We have tried so many different things but nothing seems to be enough to actually kill them once and for all. It is very frustrating, we just want our old life back! Does soaking in sea salt baths work!? If you found a cure PLEASE let me know.
Please try this the only way is to throw away old cloths get new ones because the major reason get re-infested is because these things can live through anything washing and drying will not work if you keep your cloths you must boil them. This is a type of mite/bacterica this has helped me so I am giving you this information for you and your family.

1--Get rid of old cloths
2-Use Borax 20 laundry det. in cloths and on carpet clean the entire house even walls with Borax.
3-The entire family soak all at once in borax, vinagar for 1 hour everyday for 7 days.
4-Clean your environment car, ect.. office
5-Take the supplements listed below this is major everyday

1-BLACK WALNUT PILLS (4 A DAY
2-B-COMPLEX PILLS (1-A DAY
3-GARLIC (2-A DAY
4-CHLORELLA PILLS ( 2 A DAY
5-SPIRULINA PILLS (1 A DAY

Dont give up and continue fighting everyday especially dont stop the supplements this will eventually cure.
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Jul 28, 2013
THIS WORKS THE TRICK IS TO NOT STOP WITH THE SUPPLEMENTS IT WILL EVENTUALLY KILL THIS SUPERBUGS THEY ARE MORE THAN JUST A BUG THEY ARE A SUPERBACTERICA..

1--Get rid of old clothes
2-Use Borax 20 laundry det. in cloths and on carpet clean the entire house even walls with Borax.
3-The entire family soak all at once in borax, vinagar for 1 hour everyday for 7 days.
4-Clean your environment car, ect.. office
5-Take the supplements listed below this is major everyday

1-BLACK WALNUT PILLS (4 A DAY
2-B-COMPLEX PILLS (1-A DAY
3-GARLIC (2-A DAY
4-CHLORELLA PILLS ( 2 A DAY
5-SPIRULINA PILLS (1 A DAY
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Jul 28, 2013
FYI IF You have a big scabie mite problem I mean if you are infected really bad increase the dosage of supplements from above. I am not a Doctor but this is the only thing that cured me..Remember this is a bacterica also you should take a strong PROBOTIC whenever you eat try to stay away from sweets and bread only frutis and vegtables if possible I hope this helps someone these things come straight from HELL....GOD BLESS
Losing it

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#33 Jul 28, 2013
So I've had scabies for about 4 months now, saw 2 doctors and was misdiagnosed with allergies even though my first biopsy stated could be anthropod bite amongst other things, tonight I'm going to try my 3rd permethrin treatment, I clean sheets and clothes daily spray everything but who really knows what works, I'm scared I'm never going to be able to get this under control... The doctors make it seem so easy to get rid of this but I'm doubtfull.what makes it worse is I'm the only one In the house with this and no one is really all the helpfull. I could really use a moral boost

Location hidden

#34 Aug 6, 2013
It's like the blind leading the blind on this thread. You are all clueless! If taking oral ivermectin at 3x your weight based does every 8 days for a month didn't cure you may I suggest Abendazole and Prazquantel. These cured me in thirty days. All the bleach baths and sulphur soaps are not going to cure you. Neither will Neem or 45% Permethrin.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#35 Aug 6, 2013
shondatime wrote:
It's like the blind leading the blind on this thread. You are all clueless! If taking oral ivermectin at 3x your weight based does every 8 days for a month didn't cure you may I suggest Abendazole and Prazquantel. These cured me in thirty days. All the bleach baths and sulphur soaps are not going to cure you. Neither will Neem or 45% Permethrin.
Shondatime,

What are you doing on this forum?

Albendazole is prescribed for internal parasites, NOT ectoparasites. Prazquantel is prescribed for TAPE WORM...

The correct medicine for scabies is Elimite Permethrin Cream and Stromectol Ivermectin Tablets. This combination of meds cures scabies.

You are on the wrong forum.

I think you are FRED, who has made up an account and is effing around here. Fred, GET A LIFE!!!

And Fred never even had scabies, never really knew what he/she had and is still here posting stuff about bartonella and morgellons. Carry on, soldiers of infectious diseases!!!

Location hidden

#36 Aug 6, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
Shondatime,
What are you doing on this forum?
Albendazole is prescribed for internal parasites, NOT ectoparasites. Prazquantel is prescribed for TAPE WORM...
The correct medicine for scabies is Elimite Permethrin Cream and Stromectol Ivermectin Tablets. This combination of meds cures scabies.
You are on the wrong forum.
I think you are FRED, who has made up an account and is effing around here. Fred, GET A LIFE!!!
And Fred never even had scabies, never really knew what he/she had and is still here posting stuff about bartonella and morgellons. Carry on, soldiers of infectious diseases!!!
No! I am not Fred. You can only be cured from the inside out. Topicals will not cure. My story is at http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TCG...

If oral ivermection failed to cure you, as it did me, I found a doctor who started me on this Tape Worm Protocol and it would rough to say the least, it caused a huge die off and then infections, but after one month on this aggressive treatment regime I was completely cured.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't give you the right to accuse a poster of being someone else. I don't have to be here, I am only trying to help. Don't discount the treatment that cured me. It succeeded when all others failed.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#37 Aug 6, 2013
Yes, I am trying to help, too. Don't discount what I say here.
For any newbies, I don't want the newbies here to be guided down a slippery expensive slop of treating with the wrong meds.

Location hidden

#38 Aug 6, 2013
vss wrote:
Yes, I am trying to help, too. Don't discount what I say here.
For any newbies, I don't want the newbies here to be guided down a slippery expensive slop of treating with the wrong meds.
Yes, I am new here. But I am cured. And I am only telling my story about how I was cured after three years of suffering and not having any success with ivermectin, permethrin or any of the other stuff being promoted here. After consuming massive doses of ivermectin I found a doctor who cured me with the Tape Worm Protocol. It is a stronger medical way to be cured of skin parasites. I've been completely cured for over two years and no one is talking about this potential cure on this forum. I am not selling anything, I am not Fred, I am not mentally ill, but I am here for a brief time if anyone wants to talk about my experience. HERE TO HELP.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#39 Aug 6, 2013
shondatime wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I am not Fred. You can only be cured from the inside out. Topicals will not cure. My story is at http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TCG...
If oral ivermection failed to cure you, as it did me, I found a doctor who started me on this Tape Worm Protocol and it would rough to say the least, it caused a huge die off and then infections, but after one month on this aggressive treatment regime I was completely cured.
Just because you don't understand something doesn't give you the right to accuse a poster of being someone else. I don't have to be here, I am only trying to help. Don't discount the treatment that cured me. It succeeded when all others failed.
Again, you say that TOPICALS CANNOT CURE. This is absolutely not true. Many people on this forum were cured with permethrin alone.
Show me something else on the net that talks about your tape worm protocol. Anything....

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#40 Apr 24, 2014
Nameless wrote:
Use Rx Ivermectin. It is used for Roundworm infection, but off label is used for scabies. I used it after getting a terrible scabies infection while in Africa.
BUT - YOU MUST fumigate you house especially bed sheets and cloting because you can take medications to get rid of them, but the will reinfect from any fabric item that is not thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
I agree, ivermectin is the key to a cure for scabies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 7 hr Swt192 605
Could it be something other than Scabies? (Jun '12) 11 hr krusty 73
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 17 hr Bug be gone 917
Are you having an allergic reaction to DAWN DIS... (Feb '14) 17 hr Ben 10
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 18 hr bugginout NJ 573
Curing the Incurable 19 hr Lutah 19
I think there's ALOT of misinformation about th... 19 hr Lutah 5
More from around the web