Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praziquantel

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2013
I am new to Topix but I've been reading many of the threads concerning Scabies. You know there are skin parasites that are NOT Scabies! So many skin parasites that have not been cataloged by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and most doctors in the United States have no training in how to test the patient, identify the parasite, much less treat to cure. If you have spent a lot of time and money on Ivermectin and Permethrin treatments and the parasites are still coming back, or not even effected, what cured me after almost 3 years was the Tapeworm Protocol. Now I understand that Tapeworms live in the intestines, not skin burrowers, but I tried all the possible topicals and nothing helped. I traveled around the country spending thousands of dollars on doctors and clinics getting no where. Then one doctor told me about what kills these parasites. The bitter taste of the human hosts blood when treated for a month with the drugs Albendazole 400mg twice daily for 30-days and Biltricide (Praziquantel) 25mg once daily along with a anti-nausea med. These drugs make your blood so bitter the parasites starve to death. Now it doesn't kill the eggs, so you still have to wait for them to hatch and when they do they will die. But after all the different oral and topical remedies, all of which many of you are using, this was what cured me. Just a warning, these meds are not easy to take. They are very powerful and made me very sick for several days. The nausea, vomiting, diarrhea were pretty bad but over time my body began to tolerate them. I didn't have many surface skin sores, most of the parasite activity was taking place under the skin, but I had the crawling mostly at night, the bites, etc. They are microscopic so I could not see them unless I used a microscope. I did the bleach baths, the essential oils, the vet by mail Ivermectins, sulfur soaps and oils, nothing helped. So if you are going through the same thing and nothing helps I suggest you take your treatment to the next level. You will need to find a compassionate doctor who will prescribe the Albendazole, Biltricide and a anti-nausea med, in the U.S. that may be a challenge because many of the doctors I saw either did not believe me, called me delusional or were not willing to help me. And many of the ones who helped me actually blamed me when the Ivermectin and Permethrin didn't work! But I know there are doctors who will prescribe these meds you just have to be determined to locate them. And as I said, the treatment itself is not easy. It's a rough ride. But it kills them and then you are cured! That's what you want right?
FRED

Golden, CO

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Albendazole is availble as "Valbazen"(vet grade).
Praziquantel is called "Droncit". You can get those two without a script if you are resourceful.

I took double doses of ivermectin and albendazole for two months and didn't accomplish anything. They are hard to take because they are synthetic chemical isolates and do not occur in nature in any organism, they are identified by the body as toxins, poison. If your doctor was really on top of his game he would have told you to take certain things to maximize your detox pathways so you wouldn't suffer so much.

The reality is that these drugs screw up your gut flora and hormones permanently. The reason you got sick was because of disfunctioning body systems so those drugs add to that problem. You can rebuild your gut flora and detox your fat cells to help your endocrine system function but there will be some permanent damage.

There are already threads here about albendazole and it was tried by many people with no results.

It's not just the blood you have to test because the "parasites" go deep into the body tissue and can lie dormant for a long time so no blood test will find anything. That's why you need to treat with medicines that are compatible with organisms because to truly eradicate them it takes a year of treating.

One of the ways the "parasites" lie dormant is to use pleomorphic forms like biofilms so if you haven't treated for biofilms using protease enzymes and a diet change then there is that.

The issue is actually more complicated than 99.9% of doctors understand. I cured myself using plant medicines because they are compatible with organisms, they don't readily build up resistance and they are more powerful than pharmaceuticals.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2013
FRED wrote:
Albendazole is availble as "Valbazen"(vet grade).
Praziquantel is called "Droncit". You can get those two without a script if you are resourceful.
I took double doses of ivermectin and albendazole for two months and didn't accomplish anything. They are hard to take because they are synthetic chemical isolates and do not occur in nature in any organism, they are identified by the body as toxins, poison. If your doctor was really on top of his game he would have told you to take certain things to maximize your detox pathways so you wouldn't suffer so much.
The reality is that these drugs screw up your gut flora and hormones permanently. The reason you got sick was because of disfunctioning body systems so those drugs add to that problem. You can rebuild your gut flora and detox your fat cells to help your endocrine system function but there will be some permanent damage.
There are already threads here about albendazole and it was tried by many people with no results.
It's not just the blood you have to test because the "parasites" go deep into the body tissue and can lie dormant for a long time so no blood test will find anything. That's why you need to treat with medicines that are compatible with organisms because to truly eradicate them it takes a year of treating.
One of the ways the "parasites" lie dormant is to use pleomorphic forms like biofilms so if you haven't treated for biofilms using protease enzymes and a diet change then there is that.
The issue is actually more complicated than 99.9% of doctors understand. I cured myself using plant medicines because they are compatible with organisms, they don't readily build up resistance and they are more powerful than pharmaceuticals.
What plant medicine? Im not going to waste hugeamount of money on some rip-off herbal medicine that wont even work. I dony really mind if the chemical I take are neurotoxic, think scabies as potential life threatening disease. Im going to kill myself if they dont die, do you think I care if the chemicals that cure me are poisonous?
aasbfd

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jul 19, 2013
The truth is that ivermectin is the ideal med for scabies. Albendazole is more geared toward endoparasites, not ectoparasites.

Again, ivermectin wins this battle of the fake posters here, as always.

It does not permanently mess up your "flora." It works and I have seen this time and time again here on this forum.

In order to beat these monsters, there has to be a short period of toxicity. That's just the way the ball bounces with a virulent case of scabies.

Again, you guys are beating your head against the wall here.

Talking about poisons, I have to wonder how much poison is taken each and every day to cure resistant cases of infections throughout the world.

There's a fine line here. A fuzzy fungus growing on a tree will not cure bartonella. It doesn't work that way "Fred" and company.
Speaking of bartonella, this is a SCABIES forum, and I still don't get it that you keep on here, Fred. After all, you are a fkfc.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 19, 2013
aasbfd wrote:
The truth is that ivermectin is the ideal med for scabies. Albendazole is more geared toward endoparasites, not ectoparasites.

Again, ivermectin wins this battle of the fake posters here, as always.

It does not permanently mess up your "flora." It works and I have seen this time and time again here on this forum.

In order to beat these monsters, there has to be a short period of toxicity. That's just the way the ball bounces with a virulent case of scabies.

Again, you guys are beating your head against the wall here.

Talking about poisons, I have to wonder how much poison is taken each and every day to cure resistant cases of infections throughout the world.

There's a fine line here. A fuzzy fungus growing on a tree will not cure bartonella. It doesn't work that way "Fred" and company.
Speaking of bartonella, this is a SCABIES forum, and I still don't get it that you keep on here, Fred. After all, you are a fkfc.
I did a detox after months of unsuccessful Ivermectin treatments that were more than double the weight-based dose. Scabies appears to be a general term for "skin parasite" but mine was not typical. So Ivermectin obviously doesn't cure everyone.

Fred, if you were cured by using plant-based meds please outline the details for everyone.

I was cured over two years ago using the doctor prescribed Tapeworm Protocol. It kills every parasite in your body. I've read some of the other Topix threads and they were unsuccessful because they only did one drug, the dose was half what my doctor prescribed, or they didn't do the treatment long enough. Most stop early because it's such a thoroughly disgusting experience. I thought I was going to die doing it. But after thirty days there were no more symptoms ever again. Did the treatment do permanent damage to my system? Not that I know of, not like the parasites were doing to me physically and emotionally. I too contemplated suicide. Detox yourself first. Then get the drugs with anti-nausea meds and do it! I'm not a fake, you should be able to determine that by now. How could I fake all that I've posted if not from personal experience?
Aggi Arssman

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jul 19, 2013
shondatime wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a detox after months of unsuccessful Ivermectin treatments that were more than double the weight-based dose. Scabies appears to be a general term for "skin parasite" but mine was not typical. So Ivermectin obviously doesn't cure everyone.
Fred, if you were cured by using plant-based meds please outline the details for everyone.
I was cured over two years ago using the doctor prescribed Tapeworm Protocol. It kills every parasite in your body. I've read some of the other Topix threads and they were unsuccessful because they only did one drug, the dose was half what my doctor prescribed, or they didn't do the treatment long enough. Most stop early because it's such a thoroughly disgusting experience. I thought I was going to die doing it. But after thirty days there were no more symptoms ever again. Did the treatment do permanent damage to my system? Not that I know of, not like the parasites were doing to me physically and emotionally. I too contemplated suicide. Detox yourself first. Then get the drugs with anti-nausea meds and do it! I'm not a fake, you should be able to determine that by now. How could I fake all that I've posted if not from personal experience?
Ah, no, scabies does NOT appear to be a general term for skin parasites. Scabies is SARCOPTIC SCABIEI VAR. HOMIS. Look it up... What did you have?

Not a problem, it doesn't matter whether you are a fake here on this forum. No one is to be trusted here anymore, because there are too many scam artists on here trying to make a buck, trying to push diatomaceous earth and sulphur soap. they are selling it here and everywhere on this forum. Who is to say who really suffered here. There is no way to prove anything on this forum anymore. The my ivermectin treatment story thread is so far out there, that you have to wonder what in the hell you guys are doing here and wasting your time on this forum. Naturasil is disguised all over this forum and they can't sell ivermectin because they are not licensed to, so anything to do with ivermectin is a huge NO NO in the snake oil business going on on this forum. Naturasil also sells herbal tinctures, so yeah, anything to do with herbs is OKAY IN THEIR BOOK. Herbal tinctures do not cure scabies or bird mites or anything other mite out there. They don't cure bartonella either. Detoxing doesn't do much either. You can detox until the cows come home and that's not going to cure scabies either.

Fred never even had scabies. He states all over this forum that he was cured by doing this, and he was cured by doing that. It's all over this forum, starting in 2011 when he first started to post or she or whatever it is. He even did multiple doses of advantix which is a permethrin spot on for dogs, and then he says he was cured after doing that, and then he pushed homeopathy. Fred is THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST ON THIS FORUM. And I can bet you that it is probably ONE PERSON using multiple personalities and posting so much sh*t on here that you don't know what the eff is going on most of the time.
Cured from using plant based protocoal. HA HA HA HA HA... What a joke!!!

From my experience, ivermectin treats scabies very well. The combination of meds you took (if you really took them) may have helped you, only because you took a concoction of meds together. From my experience and from reading everything out there on scabies and mites, the ivermectin works better than Albendazole. Not to say that Albendazole doesn't work, it should after taking it a whole month, plus other drugs, too. Good that you found a doctor to treat you and that you are "cured."

No, you are RIGHT ivermectin doesn't cure everyone, but one dose will bring your numbers down to almost zero IN JUST ONE DOSE faster and better than ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE!!

Just ask any vet out there about this. THEY WILL AGREE. You guys like to play on here. Go play with this post.
Aggi Arssman

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Also, you guys NEVER EVER state whether you have family or pets. It's always just YOU treating yourselves. There is never the combination of wife and husband or small pets or children or anything like that. It is only YOU in the picture. Guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. There is always family or co-workers or pets or kids involved. It's never just YOU. Your scenarios are UNREAL and FAKE.

It's not necessary to take tapeworm medicines if you are suffering from scabies. Just NOT NECESSARY. You think you have internal parasites? Well, if you THINK you have interal parasites, then you are on the wrong forum. Curezone dot com has a section for internal parasites. They have another section for morgellons. They have another section for Scabies. Most of you people coming here recently don't seem to know what's going on with you?? Tapeworms are completely different than ectoparasites. Get real. Quit playin here.
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jul 19, 2013
FRED wrote:
Albendazole is availble as "Valbazen"(vet grade).
Praziquantel is called "Droncit". You can get those two without a script if you are resourceful.
I took double doses of ivermectin and albendazole for two months and didn't accomplish anything. They are hard to take because they are synthetic chemical isolates and do not occur in nature in any organism, they are identified by the body as toxins, poison. If your doctor was really on top of his game he would have told you to take certain things to maximize your detox pathways so you wouldn't suffer so much.
The reality is that these drugs screw up your gut flora and hormones permanently. The reason you got sick was because of disfunctioning body systems so those drugs add to that problem. You can rebuild your gut flora and detox your fat cells to help your endocrine system function but there will be some permanent damage.
There are already threads here about albendazole and it was tried by many people with no results.
It's not just the blood you have to test because the "parasites" go deep into the body tissue and can lie dormant for a long time so no blood test will find anything. That's why you need to treat with medicines that are compatible with organisms because to truly eradicate them it takes a year of treating.
One of the ways the "parasites" lie dormant is to use pleomorphic forms like biofilms so if you haven't treated for biofilms using protease enzymes and a diet change then there is that.
The issue is actually more complicated than 99.9% of doctors understand. I cured myself using plant medicines because they are compatible with organisms, they don't readily build up resistance and they are more powerful than pharmaceuticals.
You cured yourself of plant based medicines? You cured yourself of what? What did you have? Morgellons? Morgellons in your head?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Isn't the point here that beyond Ivermectin there are options that cure? That is what I was looking for two years ago when Ivermectin and Permethrin failed me. And I am cured. Some of you guys just want to judge others and tear people down on these threads but I am only here to suggest this treatment option to let you know there is another way out of this hell.

It's up to you to decide if this is something you want to do.
aasfd

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jul 19, 2013
shondatime wrote:
Isn't the point here that beyond Ivermectin there are options that cure? That is what I was looking for two years ago when Ivermectin and Permethrin failed me. And I am cured. Some of you guys just want to judge others and tear people down on these threads but I am only here to suggest this treatment option to let you know there is another way out of this hell.
It's up to you to decide if this is something you want to do.
Why did you wait two years to come on here and post your cure. You would think that you would have been eager to help someone sooner. But, anyway, I don't mean to bring you down. It's just that I have experience in this disease and I know for a fact that albendazole is not as effective as ivermectin. Yes, there ARE plenty of other things you can do. And, yes, iver is toxic and not to be taken all the time. Always seek the advice of a professional medical doctor when using any of these meds. Don't pay attention to the topix scabies forum.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 19, 2013
aasfd wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you wait two years to come on here and post your cure. You would think that you would have been eager to help someone sooner. But, anyway, I don't mean to bring you down. It's just that I have experience in this disease and I know for a fact that albendazole is not as effective as ivermectin. Yes, there ARE plenty of other things you can do. And, yes, iver is toxic and not to be taken all the time. Always seek the advice of a professional medical doctor when using any of these meds. Don't pay attention to the topix scabies forum.
More put downs. Yet when others post they are cured you guys say "Well just you wait because you are not cured, the parasites will be back!" I just happen to discover the Scabies Topix and leave a helpful suggestion and you guys say I'm a fake. You are not being helpful trying to discredit me because what cured me two years ago could cure others.

I am not obsessed with forums so I won't be posting much longer. I am cured and unlike some of you I do have a life.

Don't be so quick to attack cured people offering helpful advice.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2013
It's too bad no one is reading this thread. I have been cured for over two years and most of these Scabies threads and post are from people who are not cured. Read my story at the beginning of this thread and follow the instructions for a complete cure.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 21, 2013
shondatime is psychotic, you should treat you're head. You say that nothing will cure the scabies, well you are wrong and there is something wrong in youre head.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 6, 2013
shondatime wrote:
I am new to Topix but I've been reading many of the threads concerning Scabies. You know there are skin parasites that are NOT Scabies! So many skin parasites that have not been cataloged by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and most doctors in the United States have no training in how to test the patient, identify the parasite, much less treat to cure. If you have spent a lot of time and money on Ivermectin and Permethrin treatments and the parasites are still coming back, or not even effected, what cured me after almost 3 years was the Tapeworm Protocol. Now I understand that Tapeworms live in the intestines, not skin burrowers, but I tried all the possible topicals and nothing helped. I traveled around the country spending thousands of dollars on doctors and clinics getting no where. Then one doctor told me about what kills these parasites. The bitter taste of the human hosts blood when treated for a month with the drugs Albendazole 400mg twice daily for 30-days and Biltricide (Praziquantel) 25mg once daily along with a anti-nausea med. These drugs make your blood so bitter the parasites starve to death. Now it doesn't kill the eggs, so you still have to wait for them to hatch and when they do they will die. But after all the different oral and topical remedies, all of which many of you are using, this was what cured me. Just a warning, these meds are not easy to take. They are very powerful and made me very sick for several days. The nausea, vomiting, diarrhea were pretty bad but over time my body began to tolerate them. I didn't have many surface skin sores, most of the parasite activity was taking place under the skin, but I had the crawling mostly at night, the bites, etc. They are microscopic so I could not see them unless I used a microscope. I did the bleach baths, the essential oils, the vet by mail Ivermectins, sulfur soaps and oils, nothing helped. So if you are going through the same thing and nothing helps I suggest you take your treatment to the next level. You will need to find a compassionate doctor who will prescribe the Albendazole, Biltricide and a anti-nausea med, in the U.S. that may be a challenge because many of the doctors I saw either did not believe me, called me delusional or were not willing to help me. And many of the ones who helped me actually blamed me when the Ivermectin and Permethrin didn't work! But I know there are doctors who will prescribe these meds you just have to be determined to locate them. And as I said, the treatment itself is not easy. It's a rough ride. But it kills them and then you are cured! That's what you want right?
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE CURED!

I've been Scabies/Skin Parasite-Free for over two years!
vss

Hollywood, FL

#15 Aug 6, 2013
Shondatime,
people ARE reading this thread. They are just not responding.
:-(

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 6, 2013
qewed wrote:
shondatime is psychotic, you should treat you're head. You say that nothing will cure the scabies, well you are wrong and there is something wrong in youre head.
How am I psychotic? My first post was by starting a thread about how I was cured, and I am still cured, two years ago. Why are you attacking someone her to offer helpful advice? Someone who is cured verses someone who isn't and advocating cures that don't work.
Feeling Lousy

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 23, 2013
shondatime wrote:
I am new to Topix but I've been reading many of the threads concerning Scabies. You know there are skin parasites that are NOT Scabies! So many skin parasites that have not been cataloged by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and most doctors in the United States have no training in how to test the patient, identify the parasite, much less treat to cure. If you have spent a lot of time and money on Ivermectin and Permethrin treatments and the parasites are still coming back, or not even effected, what cured me after almost 3 years was the Tapeworm Protocol. Now I understand that Tapeworms live in the intestines, not skin burrowers, but I tried all the possible topicals and nothing helped. I traveled around the country spending thousands of dollars on doctors and clinics getting no where. Then one doctor told me about what kills these parasites. The bitter taste of the human hosts blood when treated for a month with the drugs Albendazole 400mg twice daily for 30-days and Biltricide (Praziquantel) 25mg once daily along with a anti-nausea med. These drugs make your blood so bitter the parasites starve to death. Now it doesn't kill the eggs, so you still have to wait for them to hatch and when they do they will die. But after all the different oral and topical remedies, all of which many of you are using, this was what cured me. Just a warning, these meds are not easy to take. They are very powerful and made me very sick for several days. The nausea, vomiting, diarrhea were pretty bad but over time my body began to tolerate them. I didn't have many surface skin sores, most of the parasite activity was taking place under the skin, but I had the crawling mostly at night, the bites, etc. They are microscopic so I could not see them unless I used a microscope. I did the bleach baths, the essential oils, the vet by mail Ivermectins, sulfur soaps and oils, nothing helped. So if you are going through the same thing and nothing helps I suggest you take your treatment to the next level. You will need to find a compassionate doctor who will prescribe the Albendazole, Biltricide and a anti-nausea med, in the U.S. that may be a challenge because many of the doctors I saw either did not believe me, called me delusional or were not willing to help me. And many of the ones who helped me actually blamed me when the Ivermectin and Permethrin didn't work! But I know there are doctors who will prescribe these meds you just have to be determined to locate them. And as I said, the treatment itself is not easy. It's a rough ride. But it kills them and then you are cured! That's what you want right?
Hi I am glad you are cured. I was wondering the name of the skin parasite. I know there are tons of parasites out there. Did your doc do any testing? If you do not want to post here please let me know and we can talk off topics.
sick of scabies

Crofton, MD

#19 Apr 9, 2014
shondatime wrote:
I am new to Topix but I've been reading many of the threads concerning Scabies. You know there are skin parasites that are NOT Scabies! So many skin parasites that have not been cataloged by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and most doctors in the United States have no training in how to test the patient, identify the parasite, much less treat to cure. If you have spent a lot of time and money on Ivermectin and Permethrin treatments and the parasites are still coming back, or not even effected, what cured me after almost 3 years was the Tapeworm Protocol. Now I understand that Tapeworms live in the intestines, not skin burrowers, but I tried all the possible topicals and nothing helped. I traveled around the country spending thousands of dollars on doctors and clinics getting no where. Then one doctor told me about what kills these parasites. The bitter taste of the human hosts blood when treated for a month with the drugs Albendazole 400mg twice daily for 30-days and Biltricide (Praziquantel) 25mg once daily along with a anti-nausea med. These drugs make your blood so bitter the parasites starve to death. Now it doesn't kill the eggs, so you still have to wait for them to hatch and when they do they will die. But after all the different oral and topical remedies, all of which many of you are using, this was what cured me. Just a warning, these meds are not easy to take. They are very powerful and made me very sick for several days. The nausea, vomiting, diarrhea were pretty bad but over time my body began to tolerate them. I didn't have many surface skin sores, most of the parasite activity was taking place under the skin, but I had the crawling mostly at night, the bites, etc. They are microscopic so I could not see them unless I used a microscope. I did the bleach baths, the essential oils, the vet by mail Ivermectins, sulfur soaps and oils, nothing helped. So if you are going through the same thing and nothing helps I suggest you take your treatment to the next level. You will need to find a compassionate doctor who will prescribe the Albendazole, Biltricide and a anti-nausea med, in the U.S. that may be a challenge because many of the doctors I saw either did not believe me, called me delusional or were not willing to help me. And many of the ones who helped me actually blamed me when the Ivermectin and Permethrin didn't work! But I know there are doctors who will prescribe these meds you just have to be determined to locate them. And as I said, the treatment itself is not easy. It's a rough ride. But it kills them and then you are cured! That's what you want right?
Hi Shonda I have had scabies or some skin mite for 4 years now, I am desperate, me and my family and cat and dog are taking ivermectin, after 4 years of trying everything else people tried on this forum. What type of mite did you have, and would you mind giving me your doctors info,off of this forum of course. I want to make an appointment with a real doctor, my dermatologist is so ill informed about all types of parasites, also did anyone else in your life get tried?
guest

Boston, MA

#20 Apr 9, 2014
her last post was in August 2013, I suspect she is cured and gone

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 9, 2014
guest wrote:
her last post was in August 2013, I suspect she is cured and gone
Yes she was cured and quit coming back after her account was hacked at least that's what I was told- the new thread about Albendazole is "Albendazole curing me"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 7 hr jeana 128
How to get rid of scabies...very quick and on p... (Aug '12) 8 hr Dom 44
Scabies or shingles (Aug '13) 13 hr pretty crazy 3
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) Tue BAS 125
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Tue Jodyy 4,184
i think i have a cure... onions! (Feb '11) Tue ingliskf 22
Permethrin Treatment and still itching question... (Jun '08) Tue scfarkas 150
More from around the web