Proven Medical Solutions verses "natural" or internet site remedies

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Don't jack around with scabies!! I should know.(Your answer is BELOW!)*Getting sarcoptis scabiei (Human Scabies Mites) is something so traumatic and horrifying that you wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy! Furthermore, the mental torture is almost as bad because NOBODY believes you. They all think you are "delusional" (until or if they ever finally have the horrifying encounter themselves). I battled it personally for almost a year and tried literally dozens of so called remedies and spent a thousand dollars, all with NO RESULTS! These monsters are HIGHLY RESISTANT Remember, they have been around 200,000 years longer than humans!
Thank God, I finally FOUND the answer. First thing to accept if you live in the USA is that without a prescription you cannot get what you need from 95% of the doctors here because most of them truly have NO IDEA what you have and those that do are afraid to prescribe what you really need because of inexperience. If you are serious about getting rid of your SCABIES PROBLEM - here is what you MUST DO to quit wasting your time, life and money. You need to either order THESES 2 ITEMS from someone in MEXICO, or pay the plane ticket and go there yourself to get it!(*Anything short of this and you will almost certainly be battling this nightmare without success; even to the point of losing hope). Those who contract scabies know the real definition of the word desperation! Anything that REALLY works is well worth the price and in Mexico it is not that expensive. Of course, if your doctor will prescribe this for you here in the USA, it will work, but 95% of them will not.
Both of the following medications have been safely used all over Latin America for MANY years, so those who tell you otherwise do not know what they are talking about! Yes, they are legally available over-the-counter in every "farmacia" in MEXICO. The TWO MEDICINES YOU NEED ARE: SCABISAN cream - applied topically -(5% permethrin)- but the Mexican product is a big enough tube to actually do the job (not like the stupid little tubes you get on the internet), and IVEXTERM (Ivermectin), taken ORALLY. By using this “one/two punch” you are literally surrounding all 4 life cycle phases of the scabies mites both outside and inside.*For your information, I've been a licensed professional exterminator for 34 years so I know what I'm talking about from the "parasite" pest side. The Ivexterm is taken by mouth and you must take the correct dosage for your own body weight to be effective or you will simply cause resistance in any survivors.
You take the pills at night before you go to bed with a glass of water and also cover your entire body (up to the chin line) with the (Scabisan) cream. The GREAT NEWS is that when used in conjunction, this combination will absolutely work and knock out your scabies problem; doctors all over Latin America KNOW THIS!(*Do your due diligence and you'll discover it's true.) You'll wake up in the morning confident that relief has arrived and you will soon (in about 48 hours) be free to start returning to a normal life instead of a living this horrific nightmare with scabies mites who are sharing your body with YOU as the host. NO MORE! Trust me, it is better to take the ACTION that works than screwing around with this insatiable torment for months or even years and suffering like that!
This is MY OWN EXPERIENCE as someone who has actually had the problem and as a professional exterminator. This is my personal suggestion - but YOU have to decide; I can tell you I live both in Mexico and the USA and have MANY other contacts that verify this is true! Trust me, this is the best and fastest answer, it is safe if you follow the instructions and you'll actually SAVE money in comparison to all the useless so called natural or non-prescription "half measures" you hear about on the internet which may knock back the mites in a half ass way but do not rid them. Your solution has arrived!
God bless friends.
Scabimex

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2012
You are speaking of the current medical treatment regime prescribed by doctors who are familiar with Scabies.

In a nutshell, that treatment regime using the combination oral ivermectin with topical 5% permethrin is out dated!!!!!!! It no longer cures!!!

Your post is nothing new. It's 20+ years old. That is how long it's been since there were updated protocols. The mites of 2012-13 are resistant to both ivermectin and permethrin.

However, it is noteworthy to mention the veterinary protocols for animals has been updated. And the vets aren't giving 5% permethrin to dogs, they are applying 45% permethrin! And that is what many of us are using just to manage the condition. I have suffered with medically proven Scabies for over five years! I've been prescribed all there is and when they couldn't cure me I was on my own.

Once the doctors have used up their only weapons to cure Scabies and the mites have evolved and become resistant there is nothing else the doctors can do.
scabimex

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Dec 30, 2012
sweetkitten wrote:
You are speaking of the current medical treatment regime prescribed by doctors who are familiar with Scabies.
In a nutshell, that treatment regime using the combination oral ivermectin with topical 5% permethrin is out dated!!!!!!! It no longer cures!!!
Your post is nothing new. It's 20+ years old. That is how long it's been since there were updated protocols. The mites of 2012-13 are resistant to both ivermectin and permethrin.
However, it is noteworthy to mention the veterinary protocols for animals has been updated. And the vets aren't giving 5% permethrin to dogs, they are applying 45% permethrin! And that is what many of us are using just to manage the condition. I have suffered with medically proven Scabies for over five years! I've been prescribed all there is and when they couldn't cure me I was on my own.
Once the doctors have used up their only weapons to cure Scabies and the mites have evolved and become resistant there is nothing else the doctors can do.
Wrong. Just try putting 45% permethrin on a human being or more than the max dose of Ivermectin and see what happens. Call the mortician. You are saying it (this protocol I stated) doesn't work when thousands are still using it (Ivermectin) routinely in Latin America with 95% effectiveness - even when not combined with the permethrin! And as of 2011 and 2012 it (Ivermectin) is STILL the protocol of choice for Md's ( http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatm... ) and as stated "People who have a severe or resistant form of scabies infestation, such as crusted (Norwegian) scabies, may be prescribed ivermectin in combination with medicine applied to the skin, such as permethrin. It can be especially helpful for treating HIV-infected people who have scabies." As you can see, even in extreme immune challenged people and the more severe NORWEGIAN Crusted Scabies it is used currently successfully. This is CURRENT info buckwheat. All I can say is either YOU have not ried it, or you used bogus product or nit in the right dosages or more typically you do not follow through with correct sanitation to prevent re-infestation. Provide facts to back up your personal theory instead of spouting off nonsense. Furthermore, for ME, personally it worked like a charm when for over a year of suffering in 2011 nothing would help.Stop trying to rob people's hope just because YOU are the rare exception to the rule. Last summer, we just had a news report of a severe scabies outbreak in Nevada that involved dozens of school kids and this is precisely what was used to alleviate the problem completely. Look it up! Feel free to challenge me, but with FACTS and links not BS.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 2, 2013
scabimex wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. Just try putting 45% permethrin on a human being or more than the max dose of Ivermectin and see what happens. Call the mortician. You are saying it (this protocol I stated) doesn't work when thousands are still using it (Ivermectin) routinely in Latin America with 95% effectiveness - even when not combined with the permethrin! And as of 2011 and 2012 it (Ivermectin) is STILL the protocol of choice for Md's ( http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatm... ) and as stated "People who have a severe or resistant form of scabies infestation, such as crusted (Norwegian) scabies, may be prescribed ivermectin in combination with medicine applied to the skin, such as permethrin. It can be especially helpful for treating HIV-infected people who have scabies." As you can see, even in extreme immune challenged people and the more severe NORWEGIAN Crusted Scabies it is used currently successfully. This is CURRENT info buckwheat. All I can say is either YOU have not ried it, or you used bogus product or nit in the right dosages or more typically you do not follow through with correct sanitation to prevent re-infestation. Provide facts to back up your personal theory instead of spouting off nonsense. Furthermore, for ME, personally it worked like a charm when for over a year of suffering in 2011 nothing would help.Stop trying to rob people's hope just because YOU are the rare exception to the rule. Last summer, we just had a news report of a severe scabies outbreak in Nevada that involved dozens of school kids and this is precisely what was used to alleviate the problem completely. Look it up! Feel free to challenge me, but with FACTS and links not BS.
Your links are of old info, and most everyone here has been applying 45% Permethrin for years. No deaths that we are aware of. The 45% perm knocks the mites back. If your links were accurate the 45% perm should be powerful enough to cure, but it doesn't. More evidence the mites have evolved. Most people here know by their own experience that your suggested treatment regime will not cure. But go ahead and try to make the case. We know better.
Shells

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2013
You are actually both right.

For those who are newly effected, this info is worth more than gold. he just left out the crucial element of cleaning up the environment. There are tons of people who come here then leave never to be seen again after successful treatment and many accounts of recent success using the permethrin and or ivermectin but tons more accounts of disaster. We really dont know if that could indicate all mites are now resistant or just the ones who experience the resistant mites remain here longer.

That is how many of us end up here. We follow doctors orders (thats if they believe us if no visible symptoms are present) then the dosages are wrong for the ivermectin pills and the permetherin is outdated for resistant mites. More would be needed for application and more frequent to counter resistance.

Some mites from pets are even more resistant as they are exposed to these meds more frequently and on a regular basis. Doctors are indeed, clueless that mites from animals like dogs, rats or birds can cross contaminate to humans.

However there are still those who are lucky to get the good ol fashioned non resistant human scabies mite. We dont really know the actual percentage. All of us here could be 25, 15 or just 10 percent of the tragically unlucky.

The suggested remedy for the unknown percentage wont work for for many it will if treated early and eliminated in the environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My 4 year scabies story, need help from scabies... (May '11) 10 hr BuggedOut 100
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 12 hr FRED 4,153
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) 12 hr FRED 114
Scabies Inside The Vagina (Nov '07) 12 hr Al c 106
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 19 hr trippsworld 629
scabies complications 19 hr Worries 1
just need someone to talk to (Aug '09) 21 hr itsanepidemicnotj... 8
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE