Any ONLINE 'good' resources for order...

Any ONLINE 'good' resources for ordering Ivermectin?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Port Huron, MI

#1 Feb 8, 2010
I don't wanbt to GO to the feed store because these are all over my face. They might think it IS for me?? I would like to order it online. But, I don't know any GOOD and RELIABLE places to go to order it online??? Any good links? I am SO appreciative if you can help me!
Thank you!
IZO
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 8, 2010
http://www.magicpharma.com

I did a search for ivermectin:
http://www.magicpharma.com/advanced_search_re...

I remember someone saying they thought the 3mg tablets were more effective. I have never ordered from them but this is the website that has had the best member reviews on this forum. Good luck.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Hi IZo , I've bought some from MagicPharma.com 3 times .It seemed okay and only took 5 days to get from India to here (UK) with no money problems involved ,secure etc. I've just had a look and it's now cheaper than it was a couple of months ago. It is a copy so the strength can vary a bit ;I'd suggest going for the 3mg pills.
Can't you buy the feedstore stuff online ?
Anyway ,I hope this helps.
All the best .
itchygirl

Youngstown, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Feedstore stuff is available online. The batch I got from Magicpharma wasn't nearly as strong as the horse paste at (supposedly) the same dosage. But others have had good luck with them. I think BenG probably hit it on the nose; the stuff from India might be pretty variable in quality. They shipped in about 10 or 12 days to the northeast US, and I had no problems with my credit card.

If you decide to go the horsey route, here's a cheap online horse paste. The shipping is $9, but the paste is less than $3. So the price works out pretty nicely if you are buying several tubes. They ship fast.

http://www.horseloverz.com/Durvet-Ivermectin-...

itchygirl

Youngstown, OH

#5 Feb 8, 2010
Amend that- shipping is $6.
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Feb 8, 2010
itchygirl wrote:
...The batch I got from Magicpharma wasn't nearly as strong as the horse paste at (supposedly) the same dosage...
How can you tell when it's not strong? Does it just feel like you took a placebo or? Just curious.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 8, 2010
...I've been prescribed Stromectol once after having to jump through hoops, and it was about 20-30% stronger than the Magic Pharma stuff .It (Strom) stopped all crawling and nipping immediately and felt very strong. I'd made a point about not knowing too much info on its effects before taking it as what I didn't want to happen did ;I told my consultant about its positive effect and was told it was probably the placebo effect ! So you can't win ;too much info and you're 'imagining' it working because you know what it does , too little and you'd never have heard of it ! LOL
itchygirl

Youngstown, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2010
Usually after I take iver all buggie activity comes to a sudden dead halt about 1/2 hour later. It worked that way with both the horsey stuff and the one dose of Stromectol I was able to wheedle out of my derm way back when. It just didn't happen with the Magicpharma iver. The bugs slowed down and the biting stopped, but I could still feel movement. I think I still have a few doses of magicpharma left somewhere, but I prefer the horse paste.

Can you get horse paste in the UK, BenG? Or is India your best option?
ouchiemama

Columbia, MD

#9 Feb 8, 2010
itchygirl have you tried the horse paste from that link? If i order it how should i divide each dose and how often? I am worried of trying something not meant for human consumption. It is so difficult to get medically that i may take the chance.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2010
Hi Itchygirl, I've just had a look and yes you can but the one site I've looked at so far wants a lot of info about your 'animals' before they'll sell you anything so yes India's the best option for me at the moment although I'm giving it and any drugs a rest for the now as I've got high colhesterol and an exhausted liver.
Vann from Tennessee

Laconia, TN

#11 Feb 9, 2010
IZO,

Here are my notes on Iver:
Scabies 3, "at jeffers equine online, order their ivercare horsepaste"
Scabies in Fl, "ONLY BUY THE Farnam "Ivercare" IVERMECTIN for horses 1.87% Paste, thats it! Dont buy any of the others." The ones that are 1.87% are the right dosage for humans of 200 mcg/kg(91 mcg/lb).
Yes it says it on the box. Please remember to only squeeze out enough for your body weight though...you are not a 1500 lb horse. farnam iver care horse paste 1.87% at:
www.petmeds.com

Hope this helps,
Vann
itchygirl

Youngstown, OH

#12 Feb 9, 2010
Ouchie,
Yes, I have. Durvet is actually my favorite iver. Most brands of horse iver are marked every 250lbs, so I usually take a ruler and measure between that markings to get my approximate 150lb dose. Durvet has little ridges on the plunger between the markings that divide it into 50lb segments. Very convenient. Other than that, there seems to be no difference between brands as far as I can tell. There are some very expensive horse dewormers that contain other ingredients as well as iver, but they run $15 to $20 a tube, so it's pretty easy to tell it's the wrong stuff. All iver horse paste is 1.87 percent and the dosage for horses and humans per pound is comparable. The usual recommended ivermectin (stromectol) dosage for scabies is two doses one week apart. I have taken it much more often than than that because I was getting continually reinfected by my animals and house. I have had no ill effects except for one period last winter when I was desperate and taking it pretty much daily. I woke up with tremors in my arms one night. But I had been taking a lot for a long time. At that point I may have also had some lung problems related to it, but I'm not sure-I was recovering from having used DE in my house and on my skin for a couple of months, and I'm pretty sure that I had walking pneumonia.

I know it is insane to take animal meds, and I truly tried to get help from the medical community before being driven to this. I am not a medical professional, and I cannot recommend my course of action. Please research and make your own decision.
searching

New York, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2010
Itchygirl et al, thanks for posting and in some cases reposting this info, as I definitely need to get hold of some version of Iver, both for self and for someone who helped me try to get rid of this infestation and then got infested himself.
ouchiemama

Columbia, MD

#14 Feb 9, 2010
Thanks itchygirl! LOL i am following your same pattern it seems. i just tried DE and while it seems to have helped some its definitely not a cureall. I'm not going Vann's method btw. I am mostly living in it all over my bedroom carpet, bed, and the area i am most of the day. The biting has subsided however i don't think it does anything for the nymphs that crawl over your face feeling and the occasional bites here and there.

Its why i need to take the next step and try to get a hold of some Ivermectrin. I just hope this works. Thanks for the info Vann/itchygirl
IZOCONFUZED

Port Huron, MI

#15 Feb 9, 2010
Vann and Everyone
I found www.horse.com and found what Vann suggested, I found it as a generic from the same company and ordered that. I think it was $2.49? I opted for the 2-day shipping because I need it for next Monday, Every 7 days, I will try it out and see how it works compared to the Stromectol I have been lucky enough to get 4 times now!!! The way that worked out was AWESOME!! It DID stop the biting, but NOT the itcing. The BITING was HORRID!!!! I have ONLY had "1" bite since then. I will let you all know how well this brand works!
Thanks a million!
IZO
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2010
IZO,
I want you to know that I do not support toxic drugs, and only gave you those links because you asked for them.

I cured myself of this horror with no toxic drugs, no excessive cleaning of the house & laundry. I have now been FREE for 1 month. This is how I did it: full details here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T47...

Many here promote the toxic drugs, so it is your choice. If you decide to go with the drugs, please read the stories of those who have been cured for 6 months here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TIB...

May God Speed Your Recovery,
Vann
IZOCONFUZED

Port Huron, MI

#17 Feb 10, 2010
Hi Vann ,
I appreciate the links. I found one of my own. I WANT THE DRUGS OR I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED ABOUT THEM!
I am tired of trying all this 'natural' stuff. I read your posts. From what I can tell, you are NOT healed yet, just a percentage. I use a few natural things for the house ... but if you REALLY WANT TO ERADICATE THEM, THEN HOUSE CLEANING "IS" REQUIRED!!! And trust me, it is HARD FOR ME, I AM DISABLED!!
IZO
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2010
"From what I can tell, you are NOT healed yet, just a percentage."

Why would you say that? I have gone an entire month with not a single itch or bite. Nothing new. I think the evidence is clear that I am cured.( If anyone really believes that there are BILLIONS of mites hiding under the skin, then I have a bridge to sell.)

God Speed Your Cure,
Vann
IZOCONFUZED

Port Huron, MI

#19 Feb 10, 2010
NO! I am NOT CURED!!
You are a little upset that I said that??????? A little quick to jump on that one! Are you a little "edgie" there?????
I don't know WHERE you are in your battle, NOR do I care! I ONLY appreciate your post for websites, but didn't need your help anyway!
Thanks,
IZO
Sandra

Atlanta, GA

#20 Oct 27, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Ivermectin)- alltabstore.com/order-stromectol-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I l had scabies, did the whole bodytrtmnt 2& ha... 11 hr HelpNeeed 1
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) 12 hr Patm 31
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 16 hr Bobbi123 552
Post Scabies 18 hr Ontheway 2
Scabies cure that worked for me (Sep '13) 19 hr PrecipitatedSulfur 10
how to get rid of scabies and not get reinfested (Feb '13) 19 hr PrecipitatedSulfur 72
Scabies in your mouth? (Aug '13) Fri magpie 4
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sep 1 Reef24 4,508
More from around the web