|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

40 days and 40 mites wrote:
We are young... I am 28. I have that drive but my husband does not. I can cure us but only for so long. It just will not work here when everyone in my house is not on the same page. I am not ready to divorce over scabies even though we argue about it a lot. I keep a clean house with a dirty selfish husband. That is my only problem. He has found another job and works 12 hours five days of the week. You are right my attitude is the same poison everyone else is spewing here. I just want help. I do not have scabies bad at all just a few but I want to be done forever
I can only assume that your post here is not what it appears to be. How can you say you have a dirty selfish husband, when the poor guy works 12 hours a day, five days a week? Do you know how many hours that is? no, i will not respond to you anymore. good luck.
40 days and 40 mites

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

He is selfish because he refuses to treat himself for scabies and not follow our routine. He keeps re infecting us. Weren't you the one saying he was a loser who needed to get a job? Yeah you were. He started his job a week ago and before working he just drank all day. He does not shower every day he uses the same blankets for too long, he digs in the dirty clothes
Scabies and Car

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

It takes 5 to 6 months for scabies to die without a blood meal. Whoever wrote one week is whacked. Anyone tries this is nuts. I tried it for three weeks and when I got home the house and car were worse than when I left.

Get the facts straight before you give innocent people wrong advice.

Maybe the person that said that it only takes a week doesn't really have Scabies!
Anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Life Coach wrote:
I am surprised at the stupidity of so many people who claim they have scabies for months and some even years.(thumps forehead). How stupid are you anyway?
Well seeing you didn't follow the Life Coaches recommendations earlier, then HERE IS A SOLUTION FOR ALL YOU BRAIN DEAD LONG TERM SCABIES SUFFERERS WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO GET RID OFF THEM:
Park your car(s) in the garage. Then lock up your house and go on a 1 week holiday. During that 1 week all the living scabies in your bed, lounge, car etc will all DIE because they cannot survive without a human host for more than 3-4 days.
So first problem is now solved and all your scabies in your car(s) and house are now DEAD!
Secondly, only take with you 1 pair of clothing, then go stay in a tent in the forest or stay at a hotel for 1 night. Now remember you dummies, DO NOT take your own car, catch a bus or taxi!
Then begin treatment with body cream, and keep it on, and when you wake up the next day, then throw away your clothing, and put on a brand new clothing.
Then move to the next hotel, and stay there for remaining 6 days. Then return to your home and car(s) and be scabies free!
It ain't rocket science you brain dead zombies!
(There is a more convenient way, but you dummies refused to listen to me about that method)
Honestly I think this is a great idea and definitely worth a shot. It makes perfect sense and even for good measures just clean the house once you get home and take a follow up treatment to kill any left over mites that may have hatched from the eggs. But then again you may risk the cleaning crew of getting it, even though you should be cured after the first night of treatment.
wonder

Kirrawee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

hi, my 2 daughters have contracted scabies 12 and 4 months old. due to an cousin visting with out saying she had it im so frustrated at this .....:( the bites are only a few but i have tried almost everything its been over 4weeks now we have done over 4 treatments ia'm a constent clean freak as i suffer from anixety with a cleaning disorder so im so puzzled to why we would contract such a thing its so stressful please any answers ???? thankyou
Mark

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Life coach = dumb ass. Seriously that's the dumbest advice I've ever heard
puzzled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

How do you know if you have it or bed bugs feeling crawling but not really itching ? Almost positive whatever it is was brought here and I'm freaking out

Since: Jan 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

puzzled wrote:
How do you know if you have it or bed bugs feeling crawling but not really itching ? Almost positive whatever it is was brought here and I'm freaking out
Hey puzzled....I got mine(pretty sure anyways) from taking a nursing class at a hospital from some guy I was partnered with....we had to rub lotion on each others arms to demonstrate how we would do this care practice to residents....wish I would have had enough sense to just walk out right then and there and not do it because this has been a nightmare since Nov. 2013...it took about 5-6 weeks before I really started to notice anything....at first it was really itchy....so I got the perm cream and it didn't help...even after cleaning the house like I was told to do. The itching has now at this point lessened....but I know I still have active scabies because I have the pin prick sensation and crawling all over...plus I got the tiny pin prick or bite marks all over. Always feeling them move on/under my skin....I've got them from head to toe. Went to a derm and she prescribed me stromectol but its not working. Took our cat to the vet and she has had 2 iver shots. It drives someone nut having to "deal" with this and drs say your fine when your not. Doesn't help when they wont treat everyone in the household. I would TRY to do whatever you can to get some perm cream for atleast 2treatments and the same for the stromectol......I think they should be done at the same time a week apart....see if your dr wont help...maybe they can refer you to a derm but from what I have read and noticed...atlot are clueless on scabies esp if you don't have typical symptoms....they like to treat it as some time of dermatitis.....hope you and your family can beat this....I sure hope I can! Keep everyone posted!!!!

Oh yeah a lot of people on here talk about tea tree oils, borax and hp and arm and hammer det. Check out some of the other threads and see what you can find. Bran suggested eating black walnuts...which I plan on trying!
Peta

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

That's how it starts. You need to go to a dermatologists and have them do a skin scrap of the area. Sooner the better.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Peta wrote:
That's how it starts. You need to go to a dermatologists and have them do a skin scrap of the area. Sooner the better.
Yep....my reg dr thought that it was early scabies and gave me the phey did 2 scrapings INCORRECTLY and came back neg and said to still do the perm...so I did...never went away...so then I got a referral to the derm and she did a proper skin scraping and thought she found a mite...gave me stromectol and perm but that hasn't help....they did a biopsy on my back and went back last Friday and they said the biopsy was neg...but I have actually seen the larvae come out of my hands...they said its not likely but I have seen it so they had me make a 4 week follow up but since the derm wasn't their on Friday they said it would probably be sooner and to call this Tuesday to see what they are gonna do. hopefully more stromectol and perm or something stronger. I'll keep ya posted!!! How long have you been dealing with this?
Peta

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sosadsodesperateinil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep....my reg dr thought that it was early scabies and gave me the phey did 2 scrapings INCORRECTLY and came back neg and said to still do the perm...so I did...never went away...so then I got a referral to the derm and she did a proper skin scraping and thought she found a mite...gave me stromectol and perm but that hasn't help....they did a biopsy on my back and went back last Friday and they said the biopsy was neg...but I have actually seen the larvae come out of my hands...they said its not likely but I have seen it so they had me make a 4 week follow up but since the derm wasn't their on Friday they said it would probably be sooner and to call this Tuesday to see what they are gonna do. hopefully more stromectol and perm or something stronger. I'll keep ya posted!!! How long have you been dealing with this?
I hate to say for years. My husband would never get treated and he kept infesting me. I bought a steamer for my carpets but my king size bed sits so low I can't clean under it. I finally move into a another bedroom. I stay in rooms with hard surfaces so I can mop the floor morning and night now. With supplements, almost a no sugar no caffeine diet I feel a lot better than the previous years. The worst part for me is my scalp. Its hard to scrap bugs out of your hair. I have use apple cider vinegar, ice cold water, shampoos, conditioners, you name it. So I hope the baths help with my hair. In the past I would get rid of them from my body, but my scalp is where I suffer the most and it they exists anywhere they spread everywhere . I will keep you posted.
Peta

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

My symptoms are itching, especially at night, sores that constantly hurt, clear liquid when a scab does open, something stinging me deeply, and once in my hand I open up a red bump and saw several tiny black dots inside, another time I pull a long hard substance about a inch and a half off my scalp (I assume it was an egg casing) and several scars that looked like a short and long scratches.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Peta wrote:
My symptoms are itching, especially at night, sores that constantly hurt, clear liquid when a scab does open, something stinging me deeply, and once in my hand I open up a red bump and saw several tiny black dots inside, another time I pull a long hard substance about a inch and a half off my scalp (I assume it was an egg casing) and several scars that looked like a short and long scratches.
Hmm....mine are itching....but not like always intense at this point more like a lot of quick itches, always a biting feeling, crawling all over, tiny pimple like rashes, some small some medium size blisters,,,esp on tops of fingers and palms, very flakey skin....crusts like on scalp...I guess you'd say.....hair that is falling out.....pin prick like dots or holes in skin and some things that look like cuts...like you said short and long scratches ....sores that have scabbed over, I've seen things that look like eggs like you've said. Spots that look like a bug bite. Plus when I put lotion or Vaseline on my skin or hands I see these very very small black specks/dots and little clear/white small things....I'm thinking larvae and the nymph stages? BF thinks that if I did have it, it is now gone. But something is just telling me that its not...because it hasn't went away period....not even a day break. He says he doesn't have them but I've watched him do the quick itching like I have plus I've seen the burrows on him....hard to find but none the less. Plus he has the pimple like rash. So right now its just me fighting this fight! Don't see how I'm or we're ever gonna get back to a normal life if everyone isn't treated properly. I just hope it goes away very soon and that I haven't had this for years and just now am starting to realize....maybe that is why the meds aren't working!? Any thoughts?
Janadel

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Peta wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say for years. My husband would never get treated and he kept infesting me. I bought a steamer for my carpets but my king size bed sits so low I can't clean under it. I finally move into a another bedroom. I stay in rooms with hard surfaces so I can mop the floor morning and night now. With supplements, almost a no sugar no caffeine diet I feel a lot better than the previous years. The worst part for me is my scalp. Its hard to scrap bugs out of your hair. I have use apple cider vinegar, ice cold water, shampoos, conditioners, you name it. So I hope the baths help with my hair. In the past I would get rid of them from my body, but my scalp is where I suffer the most and it they exists anywhere they spread everywhere . I will keep you posted.
Hi, see my posts on using Dawn Dish soap. I've a few of them and there are lots of instructions on how. It works really well. It's not a cure, but it will take down the terrible itches to a very low level. If you have any itchy that is really bad anywhere on your body, use Aloe Vera leaf cuttings (rub the jelly like stuff from the inside of the leaf for 5-20 min, continually and it will take away all the itches. I did it and it works beautifully. Of course you must do all the other parts of the clean up or just using Dawn on your hair and body will not get rid of them...they will continue to reinfect you.I'm sorry to say there are lots of steps & it's a lot of work, but it's duable. It just takes time and determination. Also remember, that we are all different & what works for one person may not work for another.That's why there are so many different techniques to get rid of them posted on here, but at least you have lots of ideas to try that have worked. so if ag3er 7 days you don't see some improvement, then move on to another treatment. If you have some improvement, give that same treatment another week ro 2. That treatment might work for your, but it might just take longer, so if you have any results, don't give up on that treatment just yet. On the other hand if you keep trying and get no further result after another week to 2 weeks, I think it's time to move on and to try another treatment.Also, please post what your results are as that will help others.
puzzled

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Will the er tell you what it is my Lil one,was itchy first but no sores
samepredicament

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

I have read these post and every one or another say they and a family member is suffering from this. My question is how are the people who come in contact with you at work. Are you hearing peers complain of getting this too.
Shannon

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

You are all dummies...i have had scabies like 6 times and just put all ur bedding and clothing in sealed bags for 1 wk, then wash in hot water and dry in dryer for extra long time - and cover urself in quellada 2 BOTTLES. Problem solved crazies. Now shut it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 1 hr Deedee 612
SCAMS dont buy these for scabies their scams 8 hr Ivectrin dont work 3
Cheapest online cure for scabies 8 hr Albendazol dont work 1
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... 20 hr FRED 8
If you're desperate (Feb '12) Wed stevec 44
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) Tue ken 124
How I got Rid of Scabies Tue Danny 10
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Jul 18 Jennifer 182
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Jul 17 Worried 856