A Solution to Get Rid Off Scabies For...

A Solution to Get Rid Off Scabies Forever!

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Life Coach

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 12, 2011
I am surprised at the stupidity of so many people who claim they have scabies for months and some even years.(thumps forehead). How stupid are you anyway?

Well seeing you didn't follow the Life Coaches recommendations earlier, then HERE IS A SOLUTION FOR ALL YOU BRAIN DEAD LONG TERM SCABIES SUFFERERS WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO GET RID OFF THEM:

Park your car(s) in the garage. Then lock up your house and go on a 1 week holiday. During that 1 week all the living scabies in your bed, lounge, car etc will all DIE because they cannot survive without a human host for more than 3-4 days.

So first problem is now solved and all your scabies in your car(s) and house are now DEAD!

Secondly, only take with you 1 pair of clothing, then go stay in a tent in the forest or stay at a hotel for 1 night. Now remember you dummies, DO NOT take your own car, catch a bus or taxi!

Then begin treatment with body cream, and keep it on, and when you wake up the next day, then throw away your clothing, and put on a brand new clothing.

Then move to the next hotel, and stay there for remaining 6 days. Then return to your home and car(s) and be scabies free!

It ain't rocket science you brain dead zombies!

(There is a more convenient way, but you dummies refused to listen to me about that method)
Anonymous

UK

#2 Feb 12, 2011
You are Aaron aka q tip aka life coach.
jeannie

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2011
-It sure IS Aaron Lifeslost. It , the troll, is using a term that I have used in an ealier post to try and deceive. I wouldn't be so stupid as to use one of my old phrases from earlier posts if this were me. Only Aaron, Joe, Q-tip, would come on this forum and be so insensitive. "It" is TRYING to sound like the way I have worded things in earlier posts, but like I said, I noticed it right away, and I wouldn't be so stupid. You are getting old troll, why don't you retire?:(
jeannie

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Lifesnotlostyet...I know you are real, and I know you haven't done anything either. Don't worry about all that. This person is not well. It is sad. :( Take Care Lifeslost.:)
Anonymous

UK

#5 Feb 13, 2011
jeannie wrote:
Lifesnotlostyet...I know you are real, and I know you haven't done anything either. Don't worry about all that. This person is not well. It is sad.:( Take Care Lifeslost.:)
Thanks Jeannie. Am struggling. But this forum is not helping. Close 2just giving up. Miss my good health 2much.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2011
Hi lifelost,
I know how hard it is when you have scabies or other mites that aren't improved or eradicated by the standard medical treatments. A while back we had several posters here that spoke of building the immune system in those cases. I'm not sure how easy it is for you to get things locally, but here are a few things you could try that should be easily available to help work on things from that angle:

-get a good probiotic capsule, like acidopholis and take it every morning.

-get a big box of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)and stir two teaspoons of it in a glass of water and chug it down once a day. It is alkalinizing for the body. Some people put fresh lemon juice it it which is good too.

-you can also use the baking soda for baths to stop the skin itching, and sprinkle dry in shoes or on your scalp during the day (it doesn't show up and helps calm the itch). I've used it on upholstered items for several hours before vacuuming them.

-eat as cleanly and fresh as you can..lots of fresh green vegetables, lightly cooked with a little butter (nothing fried), easy on the caffiene, no sugar, no alcohol and limit your white starch intake (have brown rice or quinoa -- no bread if you can), if you don't cook much, get steamed vegetables from chinese take-out. I know, it's no party, but if you can this for 3 weeks it will help remove toxins from your system that may be preventing you from getting better.

good luck!!
Life Coach

Sydney, Australia

#7 Feb 13, 2011
jeannie wrote:
-It sure IS Aaron Lifeslost. It , the troll, is using a term that I have used in an ealier post to try and deceive. I wouldn't be so stupid as to use one of my old phrases from earlier posts if this were me. Only Aaron, Joe, Q-tip, would come on this forum and be so insensitive. "It" is TRYING to sound like the way I have worded things in earlier posts, but like I said, I noticed it right away, and I wouldn't be so stupid. You are getting old troll, why don't you retire?:(
You have depression, bipolar and mental illness and you take medication because you are so screwed up, yet you come here being critical off me? LOL! What a joke!
Life Coach

Sydney, Australia

#8 Feb 13, 2011
lifeslost wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Jeannie. Am struggling. But this forum is not helping. Close 2just giving up. Miss my good health 2much.
Well Follow my instructions you dummy! If you do that, you will be scabies free forever!
Life Coach

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Feb 15, 2011
YOU BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES! DO AS I SAY AND STOP COMPLAINING!! DUH!!

Since: Feb 11

Springfield, MO

#10 Feb 15, 2011
Just curious but did you realize that if you have scabies and stay in a hotel then you are infecting the bed for the next person who stays there? But at least you are cured eh? I know that I would not have given this to anyone on purpose and think this is a ridiculous idea.
almost right

Missoula, MT

#11 Feb 16, 2011
The only thing worse than someone putting you down when you have such an awful condition would be if everyday you could hear the scabies taunting you that you can't get rid of them.... since the scabies have more tact... I would say this person is lower on the evolutionary chain than the mites.

Only a sadis would have fun doing what he is doing.

Don't give these people the satisfaction by becoming irascible.

I bet he has no friends and his family disowned him because he is an ass and gave them scabies intentionally just to taunt them.
almost right

Missoula, MT

#12 Feb 16, 2011
Sadist too!
Despri

Australia

#13 Feb 16, 2011
Sorry to say dear Mr Life Coach: staying away from home for 1 week wont help!!

I went on holidays for 8 days, came back - the first 2 days I got bitten all over!

Went away again for a week - same thing happened

Wore a tshirt after 9 days, and the shirt having been washed in very hot water, boraz etc; then bagged; then frozen for 24 hrs - got very badly reinfested!

Hence..these mites live longer than 'just' one week. I'd have to stay in a tent in the forest for at least 2 weeks.

But I work a full time job...in the centre of a major city. And nothing comes cheap in this place, motels/hotels neither. Besides not having a car

Besides: I applied all the creams etc WHILE being out of the house; and putting on new clothes each day. It didn't work -because the creams didbn't kill them!

So, sorry Life Coach, you're strategy doesnt work! If it would....I wouldn't still have scabies today!
jeannie

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2011
-Mr. Life Coach doesn't know that these cures are for when the permethrin has ALREADY FAILED. You should not stay at Motels when you have a CONTAGIOUS skin condition. POOR MAIDS!(I guess they are expendable though, huh?) Not very nice.:(
40 days and 40 mites

Temecula, CA

#15 Feb 17, 2011
I caught my scabies from the Marriott in San Bruno CA some jerk stayed with scabies thx
Majority

Dallas, TX

#16 Feb 17, 2011
Despri wrote:
Sorry to say dear Mr Life Coach: staying away from home for 1 week wont help!!
I went on holidays for 8 days, came back - the first 2 days I got bitten all over!
Went away again for a week - same thing happened
Wore a tshirt after 9 days, and the shirt having been washed in very hot water, boraz etc; then bagged; then frozen for 24 hrs - got very badly reinfested!
Hence..these mites live longer than 'just' one week. I'd have to stay in a tent in the forest for at least 2 weeks.
But I work a full time job...in the centre of a major city. And nothing comes cheap in this place, motels/hotels neither. Besides not having a car
Besides: I applied all the creams etc WHILE being out of the house; and putting on new clothes each day. It didn't work -because the creams didbn't kill them!
So, sorry Life Coach, you're strategy doesnt work! If it would....I wouldn't still have scabies today!
Well then you dumb a ss why dont you go into the forest for three weeks and get rid of your scabies. Or would that be to simple for you to handle?How long hav you had these scabies. Id bet my life on it that you don't even have a job to even pay for one night in a motel. Am I rite about that? It is really to bad that you have to justify why you still have scabies. Pfft.
40 days and 40 mites

Temecula, CA

#17 Feb 17, 2011
What if you have jobs, kids, school etc? Are you supposed to leave it to frolic in the forest? Get over yourself you still have it too. Hypocritical douchebag
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#18 Feb 18, 2011
40 days and 40 mites wrote:
What if you have jobs, kids, school etc? Are you supposed to leave it to frolic in the forest? Get over yourself you still have it too. Hypocritical douchebag
Oh, hello, so nice everyone is.... The thing about this poster is that he has no

JOB

KIDS

OR

SCHOOL. He is on the dole and can basically do whatever he wants. he has no pets that have this, either. Apparently, alot of posters here have NO INFESTED PETS.

I say put him in the forest for at least 4 weeks. The problem is, is that he has IMMUNITY ISSUES and will stay infested in the forest without proper medication and treatment.

His best bet is to stay at the bar, so he stays away from his infested flat. As he is not cleaning it, like he should be, as he is on a spiral of prescription medications and alcohol to relieve all the "pain," which makes you unaware of your surroundings.

He wants Netherlands to stay on the forum to assist him with his many medical problems, as scabies are the least of his problems. He keeps Armed around, to back him up and to keep the forum moving in the direction of curing his many assored medical he has. He knows he has to straighten out his life, but he is too LAZY to do it. He is spending his dole money on cigs and alcohol, leaving little for proper food and medication. It is an ongoing cycle. Me makes doctors' appointments, but sleeps through the appointment, missing them. He doesn't need people to hold his hand, he needs someone to get him off his ass to get his life in GEAR.

Calling me a hypocritcal douchbag, is not going to help move this forum in the right direction, is it?

People that have jobs, kids, and school? Most of these people are with sharp immune systems. They focus on their children, ensuring that the children are raised properly. It keeps them on the ball; therefore, they get moving on this, and because of their innate drive to keep everything in check, they cure themselves of this. Much easier for people who are young and healthy, than it is for someone with no hope and future. This disease, like most, is not only physical, but has alot to do with our emotions and frame of mind. Take that away, and you are basically f cked.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#19 Feb 18, 2011
40 days and 40 mites wrote:
I know this is not your nature to say things like this. We get tougher as we get older and wiser.
40 days and 40 mites

Temecula, CA

#20 Feb 18, 2011
We are young... I am 28. I have that drive but my husband does not. I can cure us but only for so long. It just will not work here when everyone in my house is not on the same page. I am not ready to divorce over scabies even though we argue about it a lot. I keep a clean house with a dirty selfish husband. That is my only problem. He has found another job and works 12 hours five days of the week. You are right my attitude is the same poison everyone else is spewing here. I just want help. I do not have scabies bad at all just a few but I want to be done forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 7 min Eddie 66
Scabies in your mouth? (Aug '13) 1 hr anonymous 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 3 hr Reef24 4,508
Scabies DOES go away! (Feb '10) 11 hr deniseg 123
Ivomec 1% dosage (Oct '09) 14 hr june 15
Scabies laid dormant in suitcase for 4 YEARS (Jun '08) 20 hr moneystight 38
Norweigan (crusted) scabies (Jan '12) 20 hr Quincy45 3
More from around the web