Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment
buggie

Rio Rancho, NM

#224 Mar 5, 2010
sick of scabies wrote:
So I went to the dermatologist today and he looked at me and my son and said he isnt convinced its scabies.... as we do not have the classical symptoms or areas of it. We do not have it on or close to our genitals or in armpits or behind knees or in elbows. Mine are on my hand and forearms and inside of my thigh. Same with my husband. He did however give me some permethrin mostly for sanity reasons I think. He said if it doesnt go away in a few weeks to call him. I hope this does the trick. It kind of put me at peace when he said he's not convinced that is what it is. It still could be but after my meltdown this morning it really helped knowing that he didnt feel it was a bad case anyways. We have very few spots or red dots you could say but my other md dr thought it was for sure and now I really wish I would have just went to the Dermatologist in the first place. My Md Dr gave us lindane and we did it 2 times and i still got spots and the Derm said that is the last thing he uses cause its weak and yet so dangerous. Im a little upset but glad I went to the Dermatologist afterall. I think ill be able to sleep tonight. If any of you have used permethrin if you have to use it again how soon?
I didn't have any itching or rashes. I had a few pimples that wouldn't go away. After one year I noticed that yes, I did have tunnels. They were/are fine white lines that look like kitty scratch scars on my shoulders, hands and wrists (that I've noticed). I also saw a few live bugs on me. I felt 5 or so crawling on top of my skin and I had places on my body that I felt under the skin vibrations which are bugs hatching, mating or tunneling. I knew when I was infested. It will be two years this August and right now I'm 99% cured. It's been a life-changing nightmare. Waiting for a doctor to come up with a diagnosis could take decades. There are 45,000 identified mites and who knows how many mites we humans haven't discovered yet. Just treat it like you have scabies, body lice, birdmites. Interrupt their mating cycle consistently, keep those good habits lifelong and you will beat this. Hot hot hot water is your friend, hot hot dryers, daily washing of all laundry, arm and hammer powdered laundry detergent, irons, vacuums, 20 mule team borax, sulfur cream, windex, roach prufe (i haven't tried it heard good things), lysol spray, plastic mattress covers (double), heavy plastic to cover up sofas and chairs, sit on sunshades in the car (snazzier than garbage bags), ivermectin orally for the whole family. Biosilk therapy cure as a leave in conditioner for the hair and dry baking soda fluffed in hair helps too.
Pokadot Patty

United States

#225 Mar 5, 2010
B Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I also just tried the BioSilk therapy. I figure that I have a Dermodex (follicle mite) infection, symptons very much like Morgellon's. Lesions, tiny worms, crawling, etc.
Put the Silk therapy on, waited 30 min, rubbed a bit, and didn't see anything. So I shampooed with the shampoo, then conditioned. Was getting ready to put clothes on, felt my back and it felt like a bunch of dried skin. Lots of it. Got the hand lens to be sure---a very close look showed it was not dried skin but the tiny clear worms coming out!! There was no dried skin coming off at all, it was hundreds if not thousands of worms. Confirmed when I was able to pop them out of the pores too.
I think you may have had the same thing. It did work, you probably had the Dermodex mites too not scabies.
What a privilege to post in this thread just a month after the discovery of using Biosilk---Patty whoever you are, thanks a million. If you don't wish to be anonymous you may well become famous for this discovery, if indeed you were the one to figure this out. This may be one of the most significant advances for skin parasite treatment in decades. This may be effective for Morgellons. This may be big...
Hi B Larry,

Glad it worked for you (now you see why I said that waashing it off after a time would not stop them from coming out).

Izo was recently diagnosed with Morg. and she has had very positive results with Biosilk.

Patty is not my name but, I do not want any praise...just want to help.
Since I do not have the Pokadots any more I may change it to Peppermint Patty. I am the type that would call Prince Charles "Chuck".

Patty
B Larry

United States

#226 Mar 5, 2010
sick of scabies wrote:
Im positive it was dead skin that came off. It may penetrate the skin and not stay on top but it softened it enough that when you rub your skin it comes off. You can do the same thing with lotion.
Last night we all treated again with permethrin instead of the lindane and I still got red bumps on my hands that hurt to touch. Im not sure what is going on but all I know is I cant take this much longer.
Maybe, but the only way to be sure is to look with a hand lens or microscope. The stuff that came off me looked just like dead skin, especially thw way it rolled and how much came off, just like when you use Lubriderm advanced therapy. But under the lens clearly the stuff that came off after the Biosilk was the mites/worms, same things that were in the lesions.
sick of scabies

United States

#227 Mar 5, 2010
Thanks patty but mine dont look like that at all. Mine are all just round red dots kind of like baby blisters and the ones on my fingers hurt like slivers. Has anyone had anything like what im describing? They dont itch either just hurt.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#228 Mar 5, 2010
Hello Pistol Packing Peppermint Patty..or PPPP for short !
I got majorly jumped on when I was clearing out my flat and am more infested than ever.
I stupidly brought my bed and sofas with me but they're now going to the dump asap even though they're sealed in plastic.
The worst bit is my eyes and the 24/7 banging headache , makes me dizzy and nauseous..I've sealed one room after spraying 2 cans of raid in it.(wore a mask).can't buy cedarcide here.
Very fed up,exhausted and disorientated.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#229 Mar 5, 2010
benG1 wrote:
Hello Pistol Packing Peppermint Patty..or PPPP for short !
I got majorly jumped on when I was clearing out my flat and am more infested than ever.
I stupidly brought my bed and sofas with me but they're now going to the dump asap even though they're sealed in plastic.
The worst bit is my eyes and the 24/7 banging headache , makes me dizzy and nauseous..I've sealed one room after spraying 2 cans of raid in it.(wore a mask).can't buy cedarcide here.
Very fed up,exhausted and disorientated.
BenG: I am concerned about your EYE and your HEADACHE??? I hate to be a broken record, but have you tried the ivermectin yet? and, if so, at what concentration? You need to get the bastards out of your eye!!! I am going to search on here for problems with the eyes.
Did you go on Lymebusters under the Morgellons forum? Have you asked anyone for help on the birdmitesorg Yahoo Group with this?
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#230 Mar 5, 2010
BenG: One lady on the birdmitesorg yahoo group named Rita, uses Roach Prufe a very fine boric acid all over her floors, etc. and then she sprayed something else over it she got from an online place like doyourownpestcontrol.com . Look for Rita's posts on the yahoo group birdmitesorg. She suffered so much with these things.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#231 Mar 5, 2010
BenG: A few threads came up on eyes from this forum.

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/health/scabi...
Mabaraba

United States

#232 Mar 5, 2010
I think folks may have different bugs. It sounds like the Biosilk really does help get rid of some kinds of bugs. However I did not get anything coming out after using Biosilk--neither did my sister. But it did really help relieve the itching and I didn't have Scabies for as long as you did, so that might have been a factor. But I am very glad to have the Biosilk in my arsenal for future use.
M
Mabaraba

United States

#233 Mar 5, 2010
sick of scabies wrote:
Thanks patty but mine dont look like that at all. Mine are all just round red dots kind of like baby blisters and the ones on my fingers hurt like slivers. Has anyone had anything like what im describing? They dont itch either just hurt.
My sister had something like that between her fingers as part of the post scabies reaction. And my husband was covered with red dots surrounded by raised red areas as part of the post scabies reaction. I had what looked like lots of pimples on my scalp--they would dry up and leave red dots when they were going away--also part of the post scabies reaction. If you have treated a lot for a while, you might want to consider this. We would still be treating were it not for the dermatologist telling us it was post scabies reactions.

M
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#234 Mar 5, 2010
sick of scabies wrote:
Mine "bite" me more than "Itch." I guess you would say mine hurt more than itch. But, I don't have the regular human scabies mites. I get the round red bite marks, too. Not the burrowed lines, either. My mites are microscopic and black and can only be seen with magnification, too. They say sarcoptes scabiei are opaque in color and mine are black.
despair

Terrebonne, Canada

#235 Mar 5, 2010
Patty,
I guess, you found out about this while you were doing a hair treatment, right? Well, I cannot wait to try this leave-in hair treatment biosilk silk on me from head to toe. You are right, some people are carriers but have no symptoms at all; like no itchines at all; so they think they are bugfree. Unfortunately, Patty, I have to wait about a week before i can try this exciting adventure of extracting bugs from under the skin. I have been suffering from this since 2andahalfyears ago. A summer in the USA!!! while down on my knees to pick something up (it was carpet, clean looking carpet).
You are again absolutely right not to post anything elsewhere as the price will plummet high.
What about starting your new product like "pro-activ" had done? I will , for sure, post you my case as soon as I do it.
Many thanks, what a blessing!
hope

Terrebonne, Canada

#236 Mar 5, 2010
vann, r u totally scabies free now, after this hair biosilk silk therapy? Are you still using it to let out more bugs?
thanks hope
sick of scabies

Salt Lake City, UT

#237 Mar 6, 2010
Ok so I do have the white little lines like scratch marks and I do believe that its from burrow lines as for just this week I have noticed one on my hand that was red and the next morning itwas gone then a day later got one on my leg and the same thing within a few hours they dissapear. How weird. Now tonight I have one on my chest right below my collar bone. Im so pissed because I just barely treated with Permethrin last night and woke up with ouchies on my fingers as well. My dermatologist said to do the overnight treatment and then spot treat. Has anyone else done this and does it help. I have cleaned my house all day for like 2 months now I do our bedding everday and vaccum a few times a day and every other day I steam my mattress. I hate this.
Ruin

Willards, MD

#238 Mar 7, 2010
I purchased the Biosilk online today. I hope it will arrive soon. I'm not sure what mite I have. I was diagnosed with scabies eight months ago. I have tried permethrin and ivermectin. Both of them helped. Neither of them have cured me.

I felt I should give some background, before plunging into my question. I am wondering if anyone has figured out what ingredient or ingredients in the Biosilk is killing these things? I'm not that knowledgeable about chemicals. It does look like it contains quite a few common natural insect repellents, but listed with much longer names.

Thanks to everyone for your tips,
Di
buggie

United States

#239 Mar 7, 2010
Dimeticone. Same ingred as licemd.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#240 Mar 7, 2010
Ruin wrote:
I purchased the Biosilk online today. I hope it will arrive soon. I'm not sure what mite I have. I was diagnosed with scabies eight months ago. I have tried permethrin and ivermectin. Both of them helped. Neither of them have cured me.
I felt I should give some background, before plunging into my question. I am wondering if anyone has figured out what ingredient or ingredients in the Biosilk is killing these things? I'm not that knowledgeable about chemicals. It does look like it contains quite a few common natural insect repellents, but listed with much longer names.
Thanks to everyone for your tips,
Di
One of the ingredients is Benzyl Benzoate, which is a common scabicide. But, I am not sure it has enough of that chemical to actually kill the mites. I would think, because it has so many ingredients in it, that it is a combination of all the ingredients that are killing the mites.
Bitey

Portland, OR

#241 Mar 7, 2010
Hi Joe, today I found out scabies mites are 1/60 of an inch in size. I see them under the scope as small or tiny black dots.

I bought some pet eradicator, herbal, like you have and instead of moving, the mites dissapear!(a good sign) in desparation, i put a little of the herbal pet spray on my head to head them off.

We got both the cars detailed ($300.00 for both) and still feel I get mites from them. I am forced to use the no pet strip idea in the cars, put it in there for a few hours tied to the rear view mirror, then remove it and air the car out. In oregon it is cold and wet, mites do love that as you have said.

One thing hard about all this is you have many enemies at once to deal when trying to get over scabie mites:

1. Mites that are biting
2. Old dead mites in your skin
3. Mite larvae
4. Mite females and males
5. Mite eggs
6. Mite tunnels
7. Mite hatching mounds
8. Mite debris in skin
9. New mite bites
10. Healing mite bites
11. Healing mite holes
12. Mite areas you scratched
13, Mites under nails
14. Mites in callouses on feet
15. Mites in hair, eyes, face, or ears
16. Mites on your pets
17. mites in the bedroom
18. Mites on clothing
19. mites in other rooms
20. Mites in the car
21. Mites in the computer keyboard/mouse
22. The problem of dealing with all this and yet getting no sleep
23. Misdiagnosis of doctors and dermatolagists
24. The semi depression we get from fighting this, feeling our life out of control, and no sleep.

Geeze it is hard to hit all this at once and keep it away. It is like 1000 pots boiling over at once. But lets not give up my friends, we can do this. I got a new gallon of Sterifab and I am renewed for this fight.

Bitey
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#242 Mar 7, 2010
buggie wrote:
Dimeticone. Same ingred as licemd.
Another good ingredient. I looked it up. Kills head lice, they did a study on it, too, and posted all the results, etc. Dimeticone, along with Benzyl Benzoate, PLUS all the other ingredients, too.

(Don't tell Vann, but I think Biosilk may have him beat!!)
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#243 Mar 7, 2010
Bitey wrote:
Hi Joe, today I found out scabies mites are 1/60 of an inch in size. I see them under the scope as small or tiny black dots.
I bought some pet eradicator, herbal, like you have and instead of moving, the mites dissapear!(a good sign) in desparation, i put a little of the herbal pet spray on my head to head them off.
We got both the cars detailed ($300.00 for both) and still feel I get mites from them. I am forced to use the no pet strip idea in the cars, put it in there for a few hours tied to the rear view mirror, then remove it and air the car out. In oregon it is cold and wet, mites do love that as you have said.
One thing hard about all this is you have many enemies at once to deal when trying to get over scabie mites:
1. Mites that are biting
2. Old dead mites in your skin
3. Mite larvae
4. Mite females and males
5. Mite eggs
6. Mite tunnels
7. Mite hatching mounds
8. Mite debris in skin
9. New mite bites
10. Healing mite bites
11. Healing mite holes
12. Mite areas you scratched
13, Mites under nails
14. Mites in callouses on feet
15. Mites in hair, eyes, face, or ears
16. Mites on your pets
17. mites in the bedroom
18. Mites on clothing
19. mites in other rooms
20. Mites in the car
21. Mites in the computer keyboard/mouse
22. The problem of dealing with all this and yet getting no sleep
23. Misdiagnosis of doctors and dermatolagists
24. The semi depression we get from fighting this, feeling our life out of control, and no sleep.
Geeze it is hard to hit all this at once and keep it away. It is like 1000 pots boiling over at once. But lets not give up my friends, we can do this. I got a new gallon of Sterifab and I am renewed for this fight.
Bitey
Oh, so yours are tiny black dots, like mine. Welty's were white, and I thought her and I had the same mites. She got hers from her cat; same like me, from my pets.

What really helped me in my car was removing the carpet on the driver's side, where the mites shed from my legs and then reinfect me the next day, etc. It took me a while to remove the carpet, plus the yellow padding under the carpet, down to the metal. It looks so fashionable!! I remember talking to a poster who was kind of wealthy. She said she was spraying bleach in her Mercedes.. lol.... you gotta laugh at that !!!!

I change the towel on the driver's seat frequently and spray the chemicals, the insect growth regulator Nylar, plus Bifen IT. It's been quiet in my car lately. I try to clean my legs, arms, hands really good before I get into the car. That's so I don't shed mites. Yeah, we shed mites!! What a pain in the butt...

I am keeping WET ONES in the cup holder, and use them to wipe down the steering wheel, etc. don't spend so much money on these bastards. I stopped spending thousands a couple of years ago.
I get reinfested from my dogs. And my cat has them, too.

You know what helps? I wash my dogs in only water sometimes, with no shampoo. That way I wash the mites off of them, and don't strip their fur of their natural oils. And I don't feel guilty washing them more often than they should be washed. I shave one of my dogs with a nice pair of clippers. Her hair is super long.

And, of course, it is a REAL PLEASURE washing my cat...

Your number 19 is not true for me. My mites are only where we hang out, and only very near that area, nothing like 5 feet away. These mites are too small to travel far, and only like to be on a warm blooded animal. otherwise, they dry up and die.

As a matter of fact, I have 3 different bedrooms to sleep in, just in case my main bedroom is pissing me off.

number 14, nope.
not in the ears, either (thank god).
I think mine are smaller than 1/60th of an inch. much smaller than a spec of dirt, NO WONDER I CAN'T SEE THEM!!
good night, Bitey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 10 hr Laroc17 132
Happy Jack's Kennel Dip II (Sep '11) 14 hr Derrell 21
Deet for scabies? (Jun '13) 14 hr Derrell 13
Scabies Clinical Trials Details United States Thu aes 10
Crawling, bumps, itching. (Sep '07) Thu Leelee 14
Beating scabies Wed aes 2
What is the life cycle of the scabie? Wed Laroc17 2
More from around the web