First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2010
By Pokadot Patty,
Part 1
a method of rubbing the little monsters out of the skin.
Biosil Silk Therapy is required for this treatment:
http://www.biosilk.com/silk/st.html
http://www.folica.com/BioSilk_Silk_Th_d811.ht...

INTRODUCTION
==========
I've found something that actually purges them from the body (You can even see them when they come out...disgusting sight....millions of them ....some as big as eight periods (.) or more. Totally gross!
It is not a cure, but sure will speed it up. It is not toxic, smells really good and conditions skin and hair. Yes, it will purge and kill them on the face, body, and hair. Isn't very expensive and a little goes a long way.
Alas, it has no residual....so maybe...your grapeseed oil would fill the void for what to use in between to prevent reinfection until the enviroment is totally clean.
Testing it on two peaple and myself before I say more. First application on all three of us worked beyond expectations.

The name of the product (which I just went on Ebay and bought two 34 oz bottles of) is Biosilk Silk Therapy Cure. So far I have treated myself and my hubby with one 5.64 oz bottle and have 1/3 of the bottle left. A little goes a long way.
I think it is bonding to the bugs and suffocating them.
It killed some black things on me and my husband too.
I am assuming they are springtails (we cut firewood a couple of weeks ago).

End Part 1
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Part 2

First experiences with Biosilk
==========
Applied it to my hair that night. Noticed white things all over my hands. Washed them off, Few minutes later...there were more.
Next morning scabies rash on my neck, shoulders and collar bone. Really itchy and rough. Had use this on my face before and noticed it had not been getting any bumps so I put some on the rash. 30 minutes later the rash was covered with tiny dead scabies and it was a lot less rough.

Every time I applied it to different areas more bugs came out off on my hands after a 10 minutes.
Took a hot shower with regular body wash and then applied about 2 1/2 onces. Waited about 20/30 minutes (still naked). First the little ones came out, then all differnt sizes came out, then the big ones came out. Not a few, more than I could ever pretend to count. I had not been itching anywhere on my body, but they were there. The guys that said that there are only so many adults on your body are wrong ! The more I tried to rub them off with my hands the more came out. I had to shoo my husband out of the bathroom....he was amazed. This went on for 5 hours before I decided to wipe off what I could and get some sleep.
Had to take a shower when I woke there were still so many dead on my skin.
Tried it on my husband....says he does not have them he doesn't itch. Two guesses...yep...same result with him!

Applied to my scalp and all of my hair. Left it over night. Washed two times the next morning. No biting or itching at all for the past two days and no sign of floaters.

Honey....it's freaky! The big ones are semi- transparent gobs of goo.I figure those were the egg laying females. Reminded me of the brain bug in Starship troopers ! And sticky...guess from being under the skin. I watched for 5 hours!

Update .....Treatment #2
(3 days after first treatment)

Lots & lots of tiny,small, and medium size buggers killed ..all started to come to surface within 20 minutes of application. Figure they are new hatches and some that I picked up last night and today. Not itching anywhere. Skin feels great.
No huge ones, but I figure they were killed in the first round.

End Part 2
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2010
Part 3

Update
Don't just put it on. Rub it in. Men and women apply things to their skin differently. They even shower differently.

Run it in...wait until no longer glossy and then run your fingers over the area. If you feel something rolling up under your fingers....it's bugs. Small but bugs. This stuff penetrates the skin and doesn't leave any kind of film.

I applied it to my husband ( which he really enjoyed ) and checked him for bugs. Then showed him what they looked like. He took it from there.

BKA,"I was just rubbing for bout 30 min's it takes your old skin off I rubed 2 old nods completely off the skin that comes off is mushy like rubber hopefuly this is softening their outer shell. I had a sink full of crap "

Patty, "Was it sticky?"

BKA, "YES!! seemed like it was getting stickyer in the sink after I rubbed it off "

Patty, "You have probably had some of the mothership scabies (and all different sizes) come out when you were rubbing. They look alot like little jelly fish. Kinda,but not quite transparent. I've seen all stages of this critter without a microscope. Not in pictures....on my body. They do not look like the "life cycle " pictures. I'm gonna have to give better descriptions. Are any more comming out? "
They Will look like clear drops of water.....when they dry."

I would pour some bleach, peroxide, or ammonia on them now.....just in case they are not all dead, but if you were rubbing that hard they are definatly f*cked up.

Dperino report-1:
==========
first application complete. started with my arms so i could watch. a few black dots came out of my left arm and i only noticed one come out of my right. as my thighs seem to get the worst of it, i applied the treatment there and pretty much the same result. i could have stood there for hours waiting for things to emerge but have chosen to let it go until tomorrow.

This is a collection of valuable discussions that would otherwise get lost in the cracks of unrelated threads - Vann
Pokadot Patty

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Vann,

Please do not post this to other websites or forums.
We have a few people here that are testing it for us all and report their experiences to this forum.
If the findings are positive and more on this forum wish to try it I would hate for the price to be esculated.

We are testing it. We being this forum.
MikDee

Milford, PA

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Hey Patty, I finally just got the Biosilk from Walmarts $24! Anyway How, & Where should I apply it? I only have a few sores on my legs showing, more like dormant never healing bumps, and a never healing rash like prickly heat on both sides of my belly, but I figure these damn things are just hiding out in my skin all over, waiting to strike. Should I shower first, with regular soap to open up my pores, then just rub it in? or doesn't it matter? I would think that you'd need to shower, to open your pores, somehow, and not apply anything else but this. Does this sound right to you?
Pokadot Patty

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2010
MikDee wrote:
Hey Patty, I finally just got the Biosilk from Walmarts $24! Anyway How, & Where should I apply it? I only have a few sores on my legs showing, more like dormant never healing bumps, and a never healing rash like prickly heat on both sides of my belly, but I figure these damn things are just hiding out in my skin all over, waiting to strike. Should I shower first, with regular soap to open up my pores, then just rub it in? or doesn't it matter? I would think that you'd need to shower, to open your pores, somehow, and not apply anything else but this. Does this sound right to you?
Your right about the shower opening the pores. That's how I did it.

Not too hot....comfortably hot. Apply about a nickle size spot of lotion at a time starting with face or feet and work your way up or down. Give it at least thirty minutes to soak in or at least until the gloss goes away and then check for any grainie or debris with by rubbing gently with your finger tips. When you find some try to keep them off as much as possible....seems to help the others get out.

Rinse with hydrogen peroxide(1 part ) water (2 parts) to help remove them (sticky bastards) and make sure all are dead.

Got my fingers crossed for you,
Patty
Pokadot Patty

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2010
P.S.

It can take two or three hours to get them all out once they start. Any itchies afterard can be treated with a drop or two of the lotion.
MikDee

Milford, PA

#9 Jan 27, 2010
Thanks Patty, So shower to open the pores, with soap, or without? If I use soap, maybe it should be a type that opens the pores, and leaves no residue,(whatever that might be?) because that might compromise opening the pores?(I know sulfur soap leaves a coating on the skin for sure).

I see this is gonna take some time, not something I can do before bed, or immediately I'll have to find the time to put aside to do this, maybe Fri. morning. Do you mean that I'll have to stand naked in the bathroom for 1/2hr, to 3-4hrs :0

Rinse with H2O2 & water,,, could I go back, & shower them off instead?

I would say that maybe Biosilk lotion entraps them in stucky goo that disables, then kills them.
BKA

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2010
MikDee wrote:
Thanks Patty, So shower to open the pores, with soap, or without? If I use soap, maybe it should be a type that opens the pores, and leaves no residue,(whatever that might be?) because that might compromise opening the pores?(I know sulfur soap leaves a coating on the skin for sure).
I see this is gonna take some time, not something I can do before bed, or immediately I'll have to find the time to put aside to do this, maybe Fri. morning. Do you mean that I'll have to stand naked in the bathroom for 1/2hr, to 3-4hrs :0
I would say that maybe Biosilk lotion entraps them in stucky goo that disables, then kills them.
Better do some finger exercizes a day ahead because thay hurt after all that rubbing
Pokadot Patty

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2010
MikDee wrote:
Only if you want to see them. My husband puts on a tee shirt and loose loung pants covers the recliner with a sheet and watches tv for about 2 ---2 1/2 hours then pours hydrogen peroxide/water mixture over himself and then just rinses off. He says the first time was the big show. Now he is just doing to to get rid of them.

Biosilk penetrates the skin and doesn't leave anything to get stuck in. Don't know for sure how it messes them up. Maybe damages them chemically.
Pokadot Patty

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2010
BKA wrote:
<quoted text> Better do some finger exercizes a day ahead because thay hurt after all that rubbing
Too true!!! Now I rub with my palms.
Pokadot Patty

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2010
MikDee wrote:
Forgot to tell about my three large "dormant" bumps under my tits.

Two on the underside of one...one on the other. I have had them for months.
Since I have been using the Biosilk they have been getting smaller (bumps....not tits!)and not as angree a red. Also, have been getting several dead bugs out of each one. One bump is a third of it's original size. I apply it to them a couple of times a day.

You can put this stuff all over...even eyelids (do not get into eyes) and you do not have to rub the whole time it is on your skin.
Just when you apply it. Then just try to keep any debris gently wiped off.
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2010
Patty,

I have a question, is it possible that all the stuff coming off your skin is the skin itself? Could all the intense rubbing be removing 1 or more layers of your skin?

I ask because of this comment:
BKA,"I was just rubbing for bout 30 min's it takes your old skin off I rubed 2 old nods completely off the skin that comes off is mushy like rubber hopefuly this is softening their outer shell. I had a sink full of crap "

*** Could the "Sink Full Of Crap" be your skin?

"You can even see them when they come out...disgusting sight.......millions of them ....some as big as eight periods (.) or more...."
"Got thousands out last night only about 15 medium glob balls the rest were new hatches or ones that had climbed on since last treatment. Could be debris or tunnel caseing for all I know !..."

*** Is it logical that "Thousands to Millions" of scabie mites were in your skin? Could you be counting blobs of skin being rubbed off with such intense rubbing?

I'm a little worried about you and others rubbing until fingers are sore, for hours.

What do you think? Am I just a worry wart, worried over nothing? I would hate to see severe skin damage as a result of rubbing chemicals so intensely into the skin.

Vann
MikDee

Milford, PA

#16 Jan 29, 2010
Patty, This leads to my question. Is it necessary to rub so much, or so hard, into the skin?
Pokadot Patty

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2010
Vann from Tennessee wrote:
Patty,
I have a question, is it possible that all the stuff coming off your skin is the skin itself? Could all the intense rubbing be removing 1 or more layers of your skin?
I ask because of this comment:
*** Could the "Sink Full Of Crap" be your skin?

"You can even see them when they come out...disgusting sight.......millions of them ....some as big as eight periods (.) or more...."
"Got thousands out last night only about 15 medium glob balls the rest were new hatches or ones that had climbed on since last treatment. Could be debris or tunnel caseing for all I know !..."
*** Is it logical that "Thousands to Millions" of scabie mites were in your skin? Could you be counting blobs of skin being rubbed off with such intense rubbing?
I'm a little worried about you and others rubbing until fingers are sore, for hours.
What do you think? Am I just a worry wart, worried over nothing? I would hate to see severe skin damage as a result of rubbing chemicals so intensely into the skin.
Vann
No it is not skin. If he BKA had stopped rubbing it in afrter it was applied on the body and after checking it with the fingers the individual critters could have been seen.

These are very soft bodied things, almost jelly like,( they moult 3 time after they are under the skin) and roll up in to balls goo or cigar shaped goo depending on how you rub.

The Lord only knows how many or how few the debris contained.

If you want to see them I would suggest; apply,check periodically by gently rubbing fingers over skin, then try to keep them wiped off with something dry. I noticed them on my hands and face first.
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2010
Paty,

Many thanks for your valued opinion. I will be giving your Biosilk a try sometime after Feb 12th after I have ended my DE/Grapeseed Oil treatments. I am interested in seeing if there are any bugies left after my treatments are finished....

Best of luck to you and others testing Biosilk,
Vann
Pokadot Patty

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2010
Vann from Tennessee wrote:
Paty,
Many thanks for your valued opinion. I will be giving your Biosilk a try sometime after Feb 12th after I have ended my DE/Grapeseed Oil treatments. I am interested in seeing if there are any bugies left after my treatments are finished....
Best of luck to you and others testing Biosilk,
Vann
You might try waiting a week or so after you discontinue the DE/Grapeseed oil.
The population, if you still have aany of them, should be enough to gauge the effect.

Best to ya,
Patty

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 29, 2010
Hi Patty :),could you give itchymomtoddler (who's pregnant) some support and wise words here ;

www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/T1JQL8DQLS...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21 Jan 29, 2010
aplgs for butting in again ; I got the last wrong ,she's not pregnant yet ! Cheers
BKA

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 29, 2010
Pokadot Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not skin. If he BKA had stopped rubbing it in afrter it was applied on the body and after checking it with the fingers the individual critters could have been seen.
These are very soft bodied things, almost jelly like,( they moult 3 time after they are under the skin) and roll up in to balls goo or cigar shaped goo depending on how you rub.
The Lord only knows how many or how few the debris contained.
If you want to see them I would suggest; apply,check periodically by gently rubbing fingers over skin, then try to keep them wiped off with something dry. I noticed them on my hands and face first.
Patty

I just rubbed like hell the rash was going away as I rubbed I did not look at it was just glad to see it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My wonderful life with mites 3 hr Aas 2
where does YOUR scabies come from? (Feb '09) 9 hr Susie 92
I don't think it's scabies 10 hr Susie 10
going crazy with scabies (Jan '07) 12 hr Tom 87
Only one in house with scabies? (Mar '12) 19 hr Becky Underwood 70
Borax vs DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (Dec '10) Fri mommacr 23
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) Fri shar57 104
More from around the web