workinapharmacy

Mckinney, TX

#43 Dec 20, 2013
sotired wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you are talking about. I got lice about 4 years ago and have spent thousands! The nurses treat me like shit, one doctor told me she cant help me, another one said it's in my mind. My whole life has come down to trying to get rid of it! I even shaved my head! I bought a steam vac. I wash my sheets everynite. I have used everything you can think of. Nix, store brand stuff, Ulesfia, Listerine, alcohol, vinegar, bought an electric comb. Have put everything in my head and left it on all night, conditioner, petrolium jelly, teatree oil, pepperment oil, nothing works! my life is ruined.
Find "Schooltime Shampoo" made by BioSafe Technologies. It is a lot less expensive than normal lice treatments and works a lot better, plus it is much safer to use. You can order it on Amazon.
Help perhaps

Toledo, OH

#45 Dec 27, 2013
sotired wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you are talking about. I got lice about 4 years ago and have spent thousands! The nurses treat me like shit, one doctor told me she cant help me, another one said it's in my mind. My whole life has come down to trying to get rid of it! I even shaved my head! I bought a steam vac. I wash my sheets everynite. I have used everything you can think of. Nix, store brand stuff, Ulesfia, Listerine, alcohol, vinegar, bought an electric comb. Have put everything in my head and left it on all night, conditioner, petrolium jelly, teatree oil, pepperment oil, nothing works! my life is ruined.
I was in a similar nightmare until I started connecting the dots; please remember that I am not a doctor and have only my personal experience to recommend. I believe I got scabies when I was 8 and finally found a cure at 33. The timeframe and severity make a difference in my opinion and each person should be treated differently. I used two tactics; treat at the same time yourself and your environment including cars, office, and all personal belongings. Everything has to reviewed and cleaned. Period.

Scabies go thru periods of infestation and can cause intense itching which you then scratch and when u do this, u pickup female fromites and eggs. Which you then deposit back onto your body and objects u touch often. Lice shampoo 1% permethrin was effective at only pissing them off but not much else. Scabies die at 5 percent or higher. Even then, if you have had them awhile, this can take a while to resolve. Don't give up. Ever. There is no mystery here. You dont have to freak. You and your environment are compromised. It is as simple as that. Also your immune system may be compromised. Focus on feet and hands when you treat with 5% solution. Never more than dosage one time per week for no more than 16 hours each time. Cover all of your body head and feet and hands and keep it on for 8 hours to 16. Keep cleaning with borax powder and water and spray Lysol in your house. Counters couches mattresses. Make your own permethrin with 10% from farm and fleet. It is not 1 to 1. Mix 4 1/2 ounces lotion with 1 1/2 ounce 10% permethrin. Only wash the clothes you touch in the past 2 weeks. Wash your sheets 3 times in a row to kill eggs. Not joking about that part by the way. Iron your good clothes well and don't ruin them in hot water. You may have to repeat this cycle for up to 2 months. Depending on your level of scabies outbreak. Please do not abuse or overuse the permethrin. It'll burn the hair off your head if you don't use it wisely . Only treat one time per week. Obviously be careful.
Sick Guy

Knoxville, TN

#46 Jan 5, 2014
I used a 10% permthrin from Martins for farm animals,, cut to 5% with lotion and put on my arms only for 1 hour. Then washed off with two showers. MADE ME VERY SICK. COULD NOT SLEEP, affected my mental processes.. The permthrin for Aninmals is NOT THE SAME as 5% PERMETHRIN by prescription for humans. It has many more toxins. DO NOT USE. The directions for animals is a .1% or one tenth of 1% ratio to water mix. If mixing 10% to 5% permethrin that is made for animals, this is 50 times stronger than what is recommended for cattle or dogs. If I had covered my entire body for 12 hours., I would be in the hospital with possible long term brain damage
redboxrazor wrote:
I'd assume that mixing them at a 1:1 ratio would be safe. Permethrin 10% is inexpensive and freely available at lawn and garden shops...
Has anybody else had any success with this?
Sick Guy

Knoxville, TN

#47 Jan 5, 2014
I used a 10% permthrin from Martins for farm animals for my scabies. , , cut to 5% with lotion and put on my arms only for 1 hour. Then washed off with two showers. MADE ME VERY SICK. COULD NOT SLEEP, affected my mental processes. . The permthrin for Aninmals is NOT THE SAME as 5% PERMETHRIN by prescription for humans. It has many more toxins. DO NOT USE. The directions for animals is a .1% or one tenth of 1% ratio to water mix. If mixing 10% permethrin to 5% permethrin that is made for animals, this is 50 TIMES stronger than what is recommended for cattle or dogs. If I had covered my entire body for 12 hours., I would be in the hospital with possible long term brain damage
GMAW

Ville Platte, LA

#48 Jan 10, 2014
My husband and I used the 50/50 permethrin and lotion many times. It did make me a little sick. But what made me sicker was that WE DIDN'T HAVE SCABIES! So we shouldn't have been medicating ourselves! We were convinced it was the scabie, which we prob did have at first, but the it hung and bites kept coming back, so we thought it was the scabies. Finally after months of misery and trying all sorts of things, my husband went to a dermatologist and they did a biopsy. It turns out that he has a yeast overgrowth! Two days of new meds and he is NOT ITCHING! No crawling, biting feelings, nothing! He's sleeping all night!
Tara Shipp

Bessemer, AL

#49 Jan 17, 2014
info needed wrote:
<quoted text>What is PBO's thank you
What I was basically told by our Dr was the risk of the bugs outweighs the risk of insectiside. We used 5% the dr. Gave us but made extra. They never give you enough! It worked for us. Wish ya luck!! God won't bring ya to it unless he can bring ya through it!!:)
FloridaGuy

Port Richey, FL

#52 Mar 14, 2014
Hey! I tried to see your video but it's private. Can you let me see it?
Jennifer

Henderson, NV

#53 Mar 14, 2014
I tried it once by mistake. Someone in Amazon, in the comments about that product said they used it for scabies. Well, I didn't look at the comments other people made to that poster. So I bought the stuff, mixed it half with Cetahpil, OMG. After 2 hours, my right arm was pounding, I was dizzy, sick, I go to take it off in the shower, it is hard to get off. I was up all night freezing cold, muscles shaking, my head freezing cold. that is a REAL pesticide. Once I put the crap on and realized how sick I was getting, then I read it. It says - this is a pesticide, if you get it anywhere near you, get it the hell off basically.

Then I looked at the thing again on Amazon, yeah, all these people say it is so dangerous. One guy said he put it just on his arms and he said had he put it on his whole body, he would have ended up in the hospital.

The person who is selling Martins as a product for scabies, which he is because if you do a search for the permeth cream, it comes up right away. It is SO dangerous. Someone should go after the person selling that stuff as safe to make your own cream.

I was foggy in the brain and had muscle pain for two days. It is pesticide poisoning. If you used it take zeolites or a month long detox system. Zeolites take pesticides out of your body. God knows with all the stuff we have to take to try to get rid of this parasite all of us are probably on toxic overload.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#54 Mar 14, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
I tried it once by mistake. Someone in Amazon, in the comments about that product said they used it for scabies. Well, I didn't look at the comments other people made to that poster. So I bought the stuff, mixed it half with Cetahpil, OMG. After 2 hours, my right arm was pounding, I was dizzy, sick, I go to take it off in the shower, it is hard to get off. I was up all night freezing cold, muscles shaking, my head freezing cold. that is a REAL pesticide. Once I put the crap on and realized how sick I was getting, then I read it. It says - this is a pesticide, if you get it anywhere near you, get it the hell off basically.
Then I looked at the thing again on Amazon, yeah, all these people say it is so dangerous. One guy said he put it just on his arms and he said had he put it on his whole body, he would have ended up in the hospital.
The person who is selling Martins as a product for scabies, which he is because if you do a search for the permeth cream, it comes up right away. It is SO dangerous. Someone should go after the person selling that stuff as safe to make your own cream.
I was foggy in the brain and had muscle pain for two days. It is pesticide poisoning. If you used it take zeolites or a month long detox system. Zeolites take pesticides out of your body. God knows with all the stuff we have to take to try to get rid of this parasite all of us are probably on toxic overload.
Gosh I don't know what happened to you and the guy from amazon but I bought that exact same product off of amazon, the Martin's brand 10% permethrin. It says on the labeling it's safe to use on a dog as a dip once a month (diluted & mixed with water of course) where you don't wash it off the dog, just let it dry on them and because it's one of the only 10% permethrin products available with low odor it's got the least amount of petroleum distillates in it and is safe to use inside the home altho I've heard of another one made for dogs that is water mixable with a higher percentage of permethrin called Happy Jack's Kennel Dip #2 which I haven't had any experience with it but I plan on getting some to see if it has an even lower amount of petroleum distillates in it than the Martin's stuff. With the Happy Jacks brand stuff you'd have to be careful to make sure you know what you're doing to cut it down to 5% since it has a higher percentage of permethrin in it.

It sounds like you and the guy from amazon could have been allergic to the permethrin, you both might have even had that same thing happen if you used prescription permethrin cream. It's either that or maybe it was the fact you mixed it with the cetaphil- maybe something in the cetaphil caused it to do that to you? Also did you make sure it was exactly one part Martin's 10% permethrin mixed with exactly one part cetaphil? Also, was the cetaphil actually a lotion or the cetaphil wash that feels and looks like a lotion going on that can be wiped off or left on the skin since it's soap free?

My husband, teen son, myself and my adult daughter have used the Martin's 10% permethrin on ourselves by mixing one part Martin's and one part Gold Bond Healing hand lotion with aloe (I picked the Gold Bond brand since it's pretty thick)- we did it numerous times and none of us ever had any problems with it other than it has a strong odor for a while after you apply it.

And one other thing I wanted to tell you, on another thread you've been posting on you spoke of little lines where they're "cutting into you" those little lines aren't cuts, those lines that look like little paper cuts are where an adult mite has burrowed into your skin and laid eggs there. When you start seeing fewer and fewer of those burrows and the bites you know you're on your way to being over this :)
Jennifer

Henderson, NV

#55 Mar 15, 2014
So sick of this wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I don't know what happened to you and the guy from amazon but I bought that exact same product off of amazon, the Martin's brand 10% permethrin. It says on the labeling it's safe to use on a dog as a dip once a month (diluted & mixed with water of course) where you don't wash it off the dog, just let it dry on them and because it's one of the only 10% permethrin products available with low odor it's got the least amount of petroleum distillates in it and is safe to use inside the home altho I've heard of another one made for dogs that is water mixable with a higher percentage of permethrin called Happy Jack's Kennel Dip #2 which I haven't had any experience with it but I plan on getting some to see if it has an even lower amount of petroleum distillates in it than the Martin's stuff. With the Happy Jacks brand stuff you'd have to be careful to make sure you know what you're doing to cut it down to 5% since it has a higher percentage of permethrin in it.
It sounds like you and the guy from amazon could have been allergic to the permethrin, you both might have even had that same thing happen if you used prescription permethrin cream. It's either that or maybe it was the fact you mixed it with the cetaphil- maybe something in the cetaphil caused it to do that to you? Also did you make sure it was exactly one part Martin's 10% permethrin mixed with exactly one part cetaphil? Also, was the cetaphil actually a lotion or the cetaphil wash that feels and looks like a lotion going on that can be wiped off or left on the skin since it's soap free?
My husband, teen son, myself and my adult daughter have used the Martin's 10% permethrin on ourselves by mixing one part Martin's and one part Gold Bond Healing hand lotion with aloe (I picked the Gold Bond brand since it's pretty thick)- we did it numerous times and none of us ever had any problems with it other than it has a strong odor for a while after you apply it.
And one other thing I wanted to tell you, on another thread you've been posting on you spoke of little lines where they're "cutting into you" those little lines aren't cuts, those lines that look like little paper cuts are where an adult mite has burrowed into your skin and laid eggs there. When you start seeing fewer and fewer of those burrows and the bites you know you're on your way to being over this :)
Hi So Sick Of This. It must have been due to using Cetaphil with the Martin's. I didn't know you used it and it's fine.I learn something new in here everyday. So you mixed it with Gold Bond lotion and it was fine or with water. Wow. I still have a bottle of the stuff and need to use it on my scalp but after what happened to me, I am terrified. I use the 5 percent cream just fine, no problem. I was never so sick in my life. It was like putting pesticides on me from head to toe. I will try a little with water on my scalp and see how it goes. Yes, the tracks - the cut ins. I have had 5 attempted ones in the last week but they can't get in when I put the enzymes stuff on that break down their exoskelliton and then this mixed oil of neem and cocount and olive oil and so on. I can tell they did not get in because I used to get a cut from them and it would stay red for days and be kind of deep. Now it only stays red for a few hours and then goes away. It's like they try ot cut in, hit the enzymes that kill them and they don't get in. I put the stuff on at night so I feel safer sleeping.

Thanks for all the info about the Martin's stuff. I have to do something to get the bugs out of my scalp. I get about 5-10 crawlers still at night, but no more biting, but they moved to where I have hair. I saw one guy in here say that too - he thought they were gone and then found out they were in his hair and face. It's their last resort, IMO.

Location hidden

#56 Mar 15, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi So Sick Of This. It must have been due to using Cetaphil with the Martin's. I didn't know you used it and it's fine.I learn something new in here everyday. So you mixed it with Gold Bond lotion and it was fine or with water. Wow. I still have a bottle of the stuff and need to use it on my scalp but after what happened to me, I am terrified. I use the 5 percent cream just fine, no problem. I was never so sick in my life. It was like putting pesticides on me from head to toe. I will try a little with water on my scalp and see how it goes. Yes, the tracks - the cut ins. I have had 5 attempted ones in the last week but they can't get in when I put the enzymes stuff on that break down their exoskelliton and then this mixed oil of neem and cocount and olive oil and so on. I can tell they did not get in because I used to get a cut from them and it would stay red for days and be kind of deep. Now it only stays red for a few hours and then goes away. It's like they try ot cut in, hit the enzymes that kill them and they don't get in. I put the stuff on at night so I feel safer sleeping.
Thanks for all the info about the Martin's stuff. I have to do something to get the bugs out of my scalp. I get about 5-10 crawlers still at night, but no more biting, but they moved to where I have hair. I saw one guy in here say that too - he thought they were gone and then found out they were in his hair and face. It's their last resort, IMO.
Jennifer, if I were you, I wouldn't attempt using any more of the martin's 10% permethrin just to be safe. You had a pretty strong reaction to it- maybe it wasn't the permethrin or because of mixing it with the Cetaphil, maybe your reaction was from the petroleum distillates in the Martin's. Keep in mind when you apply something to your scalp or face, it can reach the brain pretty fast.

If you still have some of the prescription permethrin 5% cream left, I think you should use that instead since it does not have any petroleum distillates in it.

To keep from using up too much of the prescription cream, you can dip a q-tip in it and get the excess cream off of it then hold your hair straight up or pin it back and starting at the hairline apply the prescription cream with the q-tip in small 2 in x 2 in sections of your scalp then dip it again and do more sections till you've gone all the way around your hairline, then start doing little sections on the remainder of your scalp till you've coated the whole thing. I've done this and it takes me about 10 mins.

When you're finished, take your finger tips and massage all over your scalp to help work it in. I found when I applied the cream with my fingertips, it got all over my hair and gummed it up and I ended up using way too much of it but when I did it with the q-tip it was just enough and didn't make a mess of my hair and nobody noticed that I had put it on my scalp.

If you have to go out after applying it to your scalp and you're worried someone might notice a few oily spots in your hair, you can sprinkle a small amount of baby powder all over your scalp and brush it thru your hair to remove the excess and it will absorb any of the cream that got into your hair and not be noticeable- hope this helps

Location hidden

#57 Mar 15, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi So Sick Of This. It must have been due to using Cetaphil with the Martin's. I didn't know you used it and it's fine.I learn something new in here everyday. So you mixed it with Gold Bond lotion and it was fine or with water. Wow. I still have a bottle of the stuff and need to use it on my scalp but after what happened to me, I am terrified. I use the 5 percent cream just fine, no problem. I was never so sick in my life. It was like putting pesticides on me from head to toe. I will try a little with water on my scalp and see how it goes. Yes, the tracks - the cut ins. I have had 5 attempted ones in the last week but they can't get in when I put the enzymes stuff on that break down their exoskelliton and then this mixed oil of neem and cocount and olive oil and so on. I can tell they did not get in because I used to get a cut from them and it would stay red for days and be kind of deep. Now it only stays red for a few hours and then goes away. It's like they try ot cut in, hit the enzymes that kill them and they don't get in. I put the stuff on at night so I feel safer sleeping.
Another thing I tried that helped was mixing about 2 tablespoons of tea tree oil with a 15 oz (or a little less) size bottle of cheap hair conditioner like suave brand and working a generous amount of it into my dry hair down to my scalp then I would put on a shower cap to keep it from drying out and sleep with it in my hair. I tried to keep it on my scalp as long as possible so when you get home from work if you know you won't have to go anywhere you can apply it to your scalp, put on the shower cap and cook dinner, clean house, watch tv etc then leave it on while you sleep and wash out the next morning. I kept doing it until I had no more sensations going on in my scalp and all itching there had subsided.
Jennifer

Henderson, NV

#58 Mar 16, 2014
So sick of this wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer, if I were you, I wouldn't attempt using any more of the martin's 10% permethrin just to be safe. You had a pretty strong reaction to it- maybe it wasn't the permethrin or because of mixing it with the Cetaphil, maybe your reaction was from the petroleum distillates in the Martin's. Keep in mind when you apply something to your scalp or face, it can reach the brain pretty fast.
If you still have some of the prescription permethrin 5% cream left, I think you should use that instead since it does not have any petroleum distillates in it.
To keep from using up too much of the prescription cream, you can dip a q-tip in it and get the excess cream off of it then hold your hair straight up or pin it back and starting at the hairline apply the prescription cream with the q-tip in small 2 in x 2 in sections of your scalp then dip it again and do more sections till you've gone all the way around your hairline, then start doing little sections on the remainder of your scalp till you've coated the whole thing. I've done this and it takes me about 10 mins.
When you're finished, take your finger tips and massage all over your scalp to help work it in. I found when I applied the cream with my fingertips, it got all over my hair and gummed it up and I ended up using way too much of it but when I did it with the q-tip it was just enough and didn't make a mess of my hair and nobody noticed that I had put it on my scalp.
If you have to go out after applying it to your scalp and you're worried someone might notice a few oily spots in your hair, you can sprinkle a small amount of baby powder all over your scalp and brush it thru your hair to remove the excess and it will absorb any of the cream that got into your hair and not be noticeable- hope this helps
Hi SoSickOfThis. I have only been able to get my hands on the 5 percent cream once time, from India. I bought 14 more tubes over a month ago, it got lost in customs, I am waiting and waiting while those bugs are the size of ants biting my head so hard I cry and cry. I put neem oil on and they dug in so hard over and over, I had to take 2 SOMA and some rum just to withstand it.

I would give anythying to get those tubes of cream I paid for. I just wrote to them and said where the hell is it, I paid good money for it over a month ago, they admitted after 4 weeks it was lost and resent it. It never gets here, it takes all those fake Canadian pharmacies about 4 weeks to deliver stuff - they are really people in India, not Canada.

What I would give to have that stuff. It would kill them and this would all end. they are only in my face and scalp now. I would give my right arm to have that cream right now.

the doctors won't help me here.

I'm moving in 2 weeks. I don't know. I think I have to try the Martin's again, but I can only stand it for about 10 minutes and I get super dizzy. You are right, it goes in the brain barrier fast. I am at the end of my rope. I wish I was dead. bugs crawling on my head for months, no help in sight. I am terrified they are going back on my body. One came out of my hair in the shower yesterday and I found two 12" attempted tracks on my leg and then found the damned bug on my hip. I am terrified. I also got horrific burns yesterday using Nair. I am dying here.
Jennifer

Henderson, NV

#59 Mar 16, 2014
So sick of this wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing I tried that helped was mixing about 2 tablespoons of tea tree oil with a 15 oz (or a little less) size bottle of cheap hair conditioner like suave brand and working a generous amount of it into my dry hair down to my scalp then I would put on a shower cap to keep it from drying out and sleep with it in my hair. I tried to keep it on my scalp as long as possible so when you get home from work if you know you won't have to go anywhere you can apply it to your scalp, put on the shower cap and cook dinner, clean house, watch tv etc then leave it on while you sleep and wash out the next morning. I kept doing it until I had no more sensations going on in my scalp and all itching there had subsided.
thanks SoSickOfThis. I will try that. I have tea tree oil. I have carrier oils like almond oil and castor oil. I have neem oil, orange oil, clove oil and eucyluptus oil. I found out if you put straight clove oil or tea tree oil or orange oil on your head, it burns like hell, I mean burns like OMG. Clove is the strongest. you can only put about a teaspoon in a full bottle of carrier oil otherwise it burns the skin. I will try the tea tree with a conditioner. thanks for the tip.
Veronica

Deer Park, NY

#60 Mar 16, 2014
Baths and oils everyone, and cleaning! After countless tries I finally got it right! If you are suffering from a mite problem, please don't orders sprays, creams, wholefoods trips buying stuff you don't need...comment if you want info. Oils are key, they are from the earth, remember our planet always gives us what we need!
Databyter

Imperial Beach, CA

#62 Apr 12, 2014
Cow Doctor wrote:
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE USING BEFOR YOU USE IT!!! do not mix at 50%.. when using "Durvet" Permethrin 10%,, read lable, to make a 0.5% sulation you must mix 6.4 oz. to a gallon of water. Mix this 0.5% sulation with a body lotion. It will not take much to cover your body. use 4 oz. lotion with 1.5 oz of the 0.5% sulation.
you can find "Durvet Permethrin 10%" at a farm supply store, any body lotion will work.
The lotion needs to be at least 5% to be effective for mites, so your instructions for a .5% lotion are mathematically correct, but useless.

Databyter
Katie

Spartanburg, SC

#63 Jun 4, 2014
Veronica wrote:
Baths and oils everyone, and cleaning! After countless tries I finally got it right! If you are suffering from a mite problem, please don't orders sprays, creams, wholefoods trips buying stuff you don't need...comment if you want info. Oils are key, they are from the earth, remember our planet always gives us what we need!
Please let me know what you used to get rid of the mites!
Thank you
bbrebozo

Victorville, CA

#64 Jun 8, 2014
lil wrote:
<quoted text>
i Am looking at the prescription in my hand. it says each gram has 50 mg of permethrin. Here is the math for the prescription from the drugstore. 1gram = 1000 miligrams. 50 miligrams = 5% of 1000 miligrams which equals 1 gram. Basic Math dictates That if YouWant The Same Strength As The Prescription My Doc gave Then You Can dilute the 10% by half with Lotion And End Up With The Same Thing. considering how expensive this stuff is i amtotally goimg to make more.

Basic math is a little off here. IF, and that's a BIG "if," the weights of both your lotion and your 10% permethrin are identical for the same volume of each liquid, THEN you can mix them equally by volume: such as 3 fluid oz. of each mixed together will make 6 fluid oz. of 5% lotion. The permethrin is ALWAYS expressed as % by weight, not by volume. If the permethrin is 20% heavier than the lotion (unlikely it'd be THAT much heavier, but say it is), then is going to give you 20% more permethrin in your mix that, once diluted by half will yield 10% more permethrin in the overall mix, or a 5.5% concentration by weight. Conversely, if it is 20% lighter than the lotion, equal quantities of each yield a product of only 4% concentration.

So, if you want to be certain of the exact concentration by weight, you have to mix equal weights of the two ingredients, something most people won't have the equipment to accurately measure.

If you wish to make certain
bbrebozo

Victorville, CA

#65 Jun 8, 2014
Basic math is a little off here. IF, and that's a BIG "if," the weights of both your lotion and your 10% permethrin are identical for the same volume of each liquid, THEN you can mix them equally by volume: such as 3 fluid oz. of each mixed together will make 6 fluid oz. of 5% lotion. The permethrin is ALWAYS expressed as % by weight, not by volume. If the permethrin is 20% heavier than the lotion (unlikely it'd be THAT much heavier, but say it is), then is going to give you 20% more permethrin in your mix that, once diluted by half will yield 10% more permethrin in the overall mix, or a 5.5% concentration by weight. Conversely, if it is 20% lighter than the lotion, equal quantities by volume of each yield a product of only 4% concentration.

So, if you want to be certain of the exact concentration by weight, you have to mix equal weights of the two ingredients, something most people won't have the equipment to accurately measure.
from la

Elton, LA

#67 Jun 24, 2014
I bought a puppy and took her home, only to bring to vet to find out she has scapies ,mange. and my entire family of 5 has it!!! I am the worse!!! home remedies that has helped anyone please help me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The International Alliance for the Control of S... 5 hr sanfranciscojim1 1
Topical Ivermectin: A New Successful Treatment ... (Feb '11) 5 hr sanfranciscojim1 78
Is ivermectin injectable approved for humans? (Mar '12) 5 hr sanfranciscojim1 5
I got cured using the ScabiesBGone lotion 16 hr George Rodriguez 1
Norwegian crusted scabies 18 hr wannaemgone2 12
I can't get rid of these scabies (Sep '10) 19 hr wannaemgone2 15
Can scabies breathe underwater/swim? (Feb '09) Fri Searching solace 65
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Thu wannaemgone2 4,399
More from around the web