Lindane Lotion to cure Scabies?

Lindane Lotion to cure Scabies?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 14, 2011
Anyone tried a treatment regime using Malathion Quellada Lotion aka Lindane Lotion? Outcome?
Rachelle

Paris, France

#2 Sep 6, 2015
Lindane is banned in many countries around the world because there are some downsides to lindane. It's not effective anymore – and often the mites are resistant to it. Lindane damages your nerves, and you run the risk of getting cancer later in your life. Therefore – forget it! Nevertheless, in some countries lindane is still a second-line or even first-line medication.
Felina Masterdon

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 7, 2015
Rachelle wrote:
Lindane is banned in many countries around the world because there are some downsides to lindane. It's not effective anymore – and often the mites are resistant to it. Lindane damages your nerves, and you run the risk of getting cancer later in your life. Therefore – forget it! Nevertheless, in some countries lindane is still a second-line or even first-line medication.
Yeah I had thought about lindane myself, but enough googling made be back off. Instead I bought ScabiesLotion also known as ScabiesBGone probably the best lotion online and it was the only thing that cured me in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Scabies Treatment with Naturasil and Diotoma... (Oct '12) 5 hr How 25
Encasing mattress? (Jan '11) 6 hr Getting Better 13
Treatment advice--dogs with mange- owner with s... 10 hr Thx Better Now 45
bleach and water spray question (Apr '08) 11 hr Just happy 39
How I got rid of scabies in 15 days and I am no... (Sep '10) 12 hr Josh 15
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 12 hr movingwomonsters 843
Tea Tree Oil treating scabies? (Apr '07) 13 hr Josh 184
More from around the web