It's taken a year & there finally go...

It's taken a year & there finally gone, easy & cheap too

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Oct 09

AOL

#1 Oct 17, 2009
well I've been reading so many blogs here and I've used sulfur soap/cream, diatomaceous earth (waist of time) and it leaves powder everywhere. prescription cream that may cause cancer premetherin (can't spell) and too tired to look it up, lol. I read this article, I will try to find it and give you the link, but it said to use lysol spray disinfectant, it's been 3 weeks sence I starting spraying everything but myself and no little ghost touches on my feet or anywhere else, no bites, NOTHING! I so damm happy it's unreal that the cure for all this torment could be so cheap and easy, my scars are healing fast, I think the sulfur soap helps that too. I just want to share with everyone now that I know it really does work, please let me know how it works for you. Oh, they can live in your hair too, I did dye my hair with a permanant hair color and never felt any itching or crawling after that, I used Feria but I'n sure anything will work plus you'll look great, lol. The sulfur soap works pretty good, I won't stop using it for months untill I'm positive they will not come back. Sulfur cream is great but sticky, I mix it with moisture therapy intensive hand cream from avon because my skin became so dry it was always flaking and itching worse than the scabies were, I don't sell it, lol, I'm sure any good cream/lotion would work just as well. Keep in touch okay.
How did this happen

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Oct 18, 2009
Just wondering where you buy sulfur soap? Is there a particular brand and place to buy? Or do I need to get online? Thanks!
skf

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2009
you can get it from a health food store, i used to buy mine from a mexican store that came in the area, when i told her what i wanted it for, the lady knew exactly what i was saying. i believe it was like 1.60-2.00 a bar , very cheap

AOL

#4 Oct 18, 2009
It needs to be 10% sulfur, I get mine from ebay, they have lots of different brands I use is Pomada de Azufre they have the cream too, it has lanolin in it but it still drys your skin up.
buggie

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2009
That's the first time I've seen lysol spray posted here. That's great if it works!

I've used permanent haircolor many times. The mites were deep in my skin and survived.

Ivermectin orally gets them out of the scalp skin. Oil or cerdarcide in the hair at night prevent activity
bitten1

AOL

#6 Oct 20, 2009
have you tried vinegar or peroxide, lol,(you might want to test putting peroxide in your hair it might change your hair color if on your hair too long) Lyso; WILL KILL scabies immediately on ANY surface! Try it! I'm not spamming here, I don't work for a lysol company,lol, I just want to help, I did a search online using the words scabies and lysol and all the blogs are SO spammed it's amazing! companys have altp to lose it people find out that lysol disinfectant works, because there bull shit products that don't work anyway, lol, won't sell anymore so no profit for them then. So just try it then come back here and tell everyonr if it worked.
pleasegoaway

Gettysburg, PA

#7 Oct 20, 2009
Thanks for the recommendation. I bought 5 bottles of lysol on Sunday and have been spraying EVERYTHING (except me).. me and my husband haven't had any new bumps since.. I really hope this will help get rid of them!

AOL

#8 Oct 20, 2009
pleasegoaway I am so happy to have helped, it has taken me so very many hours of reading online info. and tring to figure out who is spamming for there own profits, like on amazon someone says a product worked really well and highly recomends it then I look at the persons history and he said the same thing about all the other products made by that company, I had no idea about all the spam, and so many people are suffering, it's mind boggling! But please use the sulfur soap too, it will dry out your skin alot but you won't get new bites, oh, and leave it on for 10 minutes then rinse off with cool water. please keep in touch.

AOL

#9 Oct 21, 2009
I should also tell you, you need to spray every day or (for sure) every other day. I spray every where except the kitchen counters and my glass coffee table & end table. They can be in your hair too, if you feel them in your hair you should use straight vinegar or half water/half peroxide (test peroxide mixture to make sure it doesn't change the color of your hair, so do a strand test 24hrs. ahead of time), and you should do this every other day untill you know for sure they are gone.

AOL

#10 Oct 24, 2009
I noticed that there is lysol professional disinfectant too, you'll see the word professional above the large Lysol name on the can, this is alot more efective the the normal kind. I have found them back in my hair and I have been using white vinegar (straight) in a spray bottle and drench my hair then I let it dry naturally and no more movement, and I'm going to keep it up until I know for sure there gone. I even started spraying clothes and carpets and my couch with the vinegar too, just to test it and see if it will work, because it works so good on my hair, I have hair down past my waist and I hate the smell but love knowing there arn't there(no movement). And vinegar is way less expensive than Lysol.

AOL

#11 Oct 26, 2009
I found the post I had been looking for, here it is;
Re: Scabies or Herpes? Or something else

----------

I had a similar problem.. and
THIS WORKED FOR ME. i hope this information helps you.

I'm not sure if what I had would be classified as Morgellons, but I did have mites on me for a couple weeks that I could not get rid of.

I got rid of them from my hair and face by using white vinegar. However, they kept coming back. Especially to my vagina and anus area. And the vinegar gave me yeast on my skin (made it a bit red, itchy, irritated) so i don't recommend vinegar! It is a yeast fermented product and contains yeast.

What finally worked for me to keep them from coming back, was I rubbed my skin with hydrogen peroxide (this got rid of the itchy redness from the vinegar), and then i dried off and applied baby powder whereever the mites were biting me, to keep my skin nice and dry. This kept the mites away. I used 15% water soluble tea tree oil on my vagina and anus, and hair. This also got rid of my dandruff on my head.

It only took a couple days of this, and i have no more problems with mites!

I really think that mites are attracted to people who have poor health/immune systems and yeast on their skin. That's why some people get mites and others go into the same rooms and dont get bit at all. I didnt have obvious yeast on my skin, my skin looks normal, but i dont think it's something we can see.

I do know that after cleaning the yeast from my skin with hydrogen peroxide, baby powder (yeast like a moist environment, and baby powder keeps the skin dry), and tea tree oil, i have had no more problems from mites, even though i do not walk around with those products on me, i still do not have problems because i killed off the yeast on my skin. They are attracted to yeast!

I know i have a poor immune system at the moment, so that's why i think i get yeast on my skin. I am improving my health though through healthy diet and exercise. In the meantime, i occasionally use hydrogen peroxide and tea tree oil to prevent yeast growing back on my skin, until my health is better and my immune system is back up.

So that's my theory - people with poor health, poor immune function, get yeast on their skin, and this attracts mites. If you clean your skin of the yeast using hydrogen peroxide, baby powder, and tea tree oil, and improve your immune system with healthy diet and exercise, you can rid yourself of mites. Don't forget to vacuum, and clean your floors, and do your laundry to. I add borax powder to my laundry.

Hope this helps.

AOL

#12 Oct 27, 2009
CHECK OUT THE BLOG. THE SAYS ; IM STILL FREE, THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING REALLY GOOD RESULTS USING (ARM AND HAMMER POWDER LAUNDRY DETERGENT FRAGRANCE AND DYE FREE ) I REALLY BELIEVE THE LYSOL SHOULD BE CONTINUED DAILY THOUGH BECAUSE IT DOES GET RID OF THEM IN CARPETS AND FURNITURE, EVERYWHERE, BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE STUBORN, EVEN USING THE DETERGENT TAKES TIME BEFORE THEY ARE TOTALLY GONE, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
birdmitestorture d

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2009
bitten1 wrote:
CHECK OUT THE BLOG. THE SAYS ; IM STILL FREE, THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING REALLY GOOD RESULTS USING (ARM AND HAMMER POWDER LAUNDRY DETERGENT FRAGRANCE AND DYE FREE ) I REALLY BELIEVE THE LYSOL SHOULD BE CONTINUED DAILY THOUGH BECAUSE IT DOES GET RID OF THEM IN CARPETS AND FURNITURE, EVERYWHERE, BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE STUBORN, EVEN USING THE DETERGENT TAKES TIME BEFORE THEY ARE TOTALLY GONE, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
Yeast attract the Springtails or Collembula, they eat fungus and are connected to the Morgellons disease.

AOL

#14 Oct 27, 2009
ok, if you use vinegar you can get fungus, so in your hair it might not be such a good idea to use vinegar, if that's what your refuring to. Right now I'm not sure what to use in my hair but the vinegar really helps, so I'm a bit confused because it takes the crawling away but then I have to do it again every other day or every day. some people say that vinegar has yeast in it but I don't know what else to use in my hair.

AOL

#15 Oct 27, 2009
sorry, I see your quote now, didn't show up before, I don't know about Morgellons disease, at all, but those people are getting rid of scabies and it's damn near impossiable to get rid of them so I think A&H is great, I mean it arm and hammer, it has to be some what gentle.
Mikeisannoyed

Oswego, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Ever since I moved in with a friend in november I've been itching to the point where I was bleeding everytime. Mostly on my legs ass and back and the occasional itch everywhere else. Then I got really sick due to unrelated reasons and moved In with my sister until I got better but the itching continued. I looked up what it could be and found it was most likely scabies.. So I looked up how to get rid of them. I found some but they didn't have very good reviews except naturasil products and sulfur creams.. But I don't have that kind of money to buy any of it.. So now I get to my point.. What exactly should I buy that will get rid of them so I can stop looking like a monkey scratching my ass all the time.. Without spending a ton of money I don't have.. BITTEN1 I noticed you've said alot about the subject so maybe you could tell me, or anyone who can help I guess.. If anyone thinks they have the solution please email me at [email protected] I'm not trying to spam or anything I just wanna get rid of this so I can go back to everything instead of staying home scratching myself to death

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Mikeisannoyed wrote:
Ever since I moved in with a friend in november I've been itching to the point where I was bleeding everytime. Mostly on my legs ass and back and the occasional itch everywhere else. Then I got really sick due to unrelated reasons and moved In with my sister until I got better but the itching continued. I looked up what it could be and found it was most likely scabies.. So I looked up how to get rid of them. I found some but they didn't have very good reviews except naturasil products and sulfur creams.. But I don't have that kind of money to buy any of it.. So now I get to my point.. What exactly should I buy that will get rid of them so I can stop looking like a monkey scratching my ass all the time.. Without spending a ton of money I don't have.. BITTEN1 I noticed you've said alot about the subject so maybe you could tell me, or anyone who can help I guess.. If anyone thinks they have the solution please email me at [email protected] I'm not trying to spam or anything I just wanna get rid of this so I can go back to everything instead of staying home scratching myself to death
Ivermectin Horse Paste is cheap on Amazon. The dosage is by weight same as horses. You can use it topically too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 47 min Fedup 1,013
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 3 hr sdcsteve 38
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 8 hr OnOurWay 303
Seriously, where could I have gotten this disea... (Mar '12) 17 hr marie 5
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) Mon sweetcheeks2990 542
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Mon Char 588
arm & hammer (Sep '09) Nov 19 Alaska 1,030
More from around the web