durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle ...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#293 Aug 11, 2012
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>It might be crappy for some....but it worked for me. From experience I can tell you that advantix worked some, but I still have numbness on the bottom of my feet and after I was reinfected...I turned to something else. The price doesn't make the cure. Durvet worked for me and some others. Someone who tried it and it doesn't work for them, can go on to something else. I am sorry I spent hundreds of dollars on advantix and have nerve damage from using it. It was the treatment of choice at the time....Eprinex may work, but at least I don't have to try it as it may cause other problems. Not to say that it doesn't work, it may......but Durvet and boiling clothes worked for me. It really distresses me that people don't realize that they are reinfected from their environment. When I started boiling my clothes is when I realized that whatever cure I used worked when my clothes were not harboring scabies or their eggs. I tried freezing, washing in Borax and Arm & Hammer...etc, But when I boiled my clothes.....I was no longer reinfected after being cured. I was cured many times, but my clothes and bedding reinfected me.
Thank you for your post. As you probably recall, I left my house for 20 days while I treated myself then repeated treatment by staying in a different local every night and buying new cheap t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops to wear then trash at the end of every day. People called me crazy but I'm cured. I used Advantix lots and experienced no long term side effects or nerve damage. Everyone is different. There is no right or wrong, only the cure no matter how you get there.
Frustrated

Charleston, WV

#294 Aug 11, 2012
I'm trying the pour on now. 2nd day plus perth cream. Movements and itchies are a lot less. I swear I have them on my tongue too. Have taken two oral ivermectin pills. Not much help. Cleaning like mad. I swear these things are evil!
Faerie

Melbourne, Australia

#295 Aug 11, 2012
RK

I just checked my Trash and there are 14 unread emails from you in there.
My email system has automatically re-directed them and all of this time I was unaware you were sharing with me the whole time.

I will go through them and respond to each privately.

I took the "perceived' lack of sharing personally.

A lesson for me in this.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#296 Aug 11, 2012
Faerie, I just wanted to let you know that reading your posts has been a bright spot in my miserable days. The troll wars on here have made me nervous about posting, but I couldn't ignore your plea for support. I hope you find relief soon. This parasite is a real b.i.t.c.h.

Location hidden

#297 Aug 11, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
...I left my house for 20 days while I treated myself then repeated treatment by staying in a different local every night and buying new cheap t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops to wear then trash at the end of every day. People called me crazy but I'm cured. I used Advantix lots and experienced no long term side effects or nerve damage. Everyone is different. There is no right or wrong, only the cure no matter how you get there.
MW, I had a similar experience years ago when I had a problem with fowl mites. I had to virtually discard everything I owned, changing out clothes and shoes on a daily basis. I was so grateful to come through that experience, with the help of Flagyl and Ivermectin Pour On. I had no idea that all this time later I'd acquire a new skin pest -- Flagyl seems completely ineffective for this one. I'm calling it scabies, but who knows?

I've had the creepy crawlies/itchies for about 6 weeks, but had skin bumps for weeks before that. I'm feeling hopeful tonight for the first time in a while -- I'm eager to try the Pour On with DMSO protocol, if I can muster up the nerve. My heart goes out to those of you that have suffered for years. No one deserves this.
Faerie

Melbourne, Australia

#298 Aug 11, 2012
Itchytutu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. I get very nervous about the trolls too, then I get angry and lose my temper...then hide for a while, swearing off the forum, then slither back cos I think we need each other.

Your name made me smile big time.

I was a dick and thought RK was being uncaring, then discovered all of his helpful emails sitting in my trash. So I was being a dick after all.

Thank you for your kindness.
Faerie

Melbourne, Australia

#299 Aug 11, 2012
A product I found for long term protection of your fabrics in your environment.

It is called Debugger. Anti Insect Permethrin Impregnation Pack. 550g/L
20mls for $22.95 from a camping store.

I used it to to spray my rug, my mattress and mite mattress cover, my pillows, bedspread and doona.

It is used by hunters and kills insects and mites on contact. It has a long lasting residual effect.

You can use it to soak your clothes in. It has hydrocarbon in it and smells strongly of a petroleum base. I would NOT consider using it on myself even diluted, but I think there is a place for it in our regimes.

Location hidden

#300 Aug 12, 2012
Faerie wrote:
Itchytutu,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. I get very nervous about the trolls too, then I get angry and lose my temper...then hide for a while, swearing off the forum, then slither back cos I think we need each other.
Your name made me smile big time.
I was a dick and thought RK was being uncaring, then discovered all of his helpful emails sitting in my trash. So I was being a dick after all.
Thank you for your kindness.
Awww, I didn't think you were being a dick. I though you sounded like you needed a good word. This beast knocks us down on a regular basis. My poor husband gets blasted sometimes, but he's an awfully good sport when I recover my real personality after an attack of crazy. I liked what you had to say about venting. It's necessary sometimes. And we do need each other. This scourge is very isolating. It helps to compare notes and share experiences.

Speaking of which, has anybody had experience taking doxycycline at the same time as treating scabies? I'm taking it for bartonella -- and yes, I've tried many, many natural treatments, but if I skip the doxy, the air hunger and zero stamina return instantly, which is nearly diagnostic for bartonella. But what's interesting is that if I forget and skip a day, the mites instantly get worse and spread more. I also take EDTA to break up biofilm, so that might be part of the equation. I'm definitely going to do the Iver and DMSO, but I'll keep up the doxy and chelation, too. And I'll post my results.
Faerie

Melbourne, Australia

#301 Aug 12, 2012
I dont know much about your other condition, though I do have some knowledge of bacterial infections causing a biofilm. I had a son with cystic fibrosis. I found a little known use for the medication used to treat Chlamydia.
He had pseudomonis which creates a biofilim in the lungs which prevents any antibiotic working. The Off-label treatment I found was Zithromax or azithromycin. It works on chlamydia and dissolved the biofilm completely.
It gave him five months of excellent health. Enough for him to move into his own place.
Unfortunately it was $150 per script and I ran out of money. The generic brand of the same drug does not work on biofilm.
I thought this information may be of some use in your condition.
Interestingly, my GP has suggested sending me to an immunologist. He did not say why. He is a man of few words. Perhaps he thinks I may have a bacterial infection also.

Location hidden

#302 Aug 12, 2012
Itchytutu wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, I didn't think you were being a dick. I though you sounded like you needed a good word. This beast knocks us down on a regular basis. My poor husband gets blasted sometimes, but he's an awfully good sport when I recover my real personality after an attack of crazy. I liked what you had to say about venting. It's necessary sometimes. And we do need each other. This scourge is very isolating. It helps to compare notes and share experiences.
Speaking of which, has anybody had experience taking doxycycline at the same time as treating scabies? I'm taking it for bartonella -- and yes, I've tried many, many natural treatments, but if I skip the doxy, the air hunger and zero stamina return instantly, which is nearly diagnostic for bartonella. But what's interesting is that if I forget and skip a day, the mites instantly get worse and spread more. I also take EDTA to break up biofilm, so that might be part of the equation. I'm definitely going to do the Iver and DMSO, but I'll keep up the doxy and chelation, too. And I'll post my results.
There was a woman posting on the other Scabies thread about 6 months ago who said she took doxycycline for 30-days as a Scabies treatment but it didn't have any effect.

Location hidden

#303 Aug 12, 2012
If you are currently on the DMSO with Eprinex Cattle Pour-on, or regular Ivomec Cattle Pour-on please post updates for the people considering it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#304 Aug 12, 2012
Eprinomectin with DMSO seems to work better. Let me have a few days on this then I will post. It seems to work considerably better.

It should it (eprinomectin) is your high grade form of engineered ivermectin to cover more or all types of mites, strongyloids.

It does make you pretty sleepy, it goes in and out of your system in half the time supposedly.

RK

Location hidden

#305 Aug 12, 2012
RK in the house wrote:
It does make you pretty sleepy, it goes in and out of your system in half the time supposedly.
RK
RK, is it harder on your liver than the Iver?

Location hidden

#306 Aug 12, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a woman posting on the other Scabies thread about 6 months ago who said she took doxycycline for 30-days as a Scabies treatment but it didn't have any effect.
Yeah, I don't have enough information yet to know if I'm observing cause and effect or some kind of coincidence. I'm going to increase the dose back up to 300 mg/day, which is what dr. Harris originally prescribed. A different doctor reduced it to 200 mg/day a year ago. I think that was a mistake, but I was doing high dose vitamin c IVs as well, so who knows? Right now the skin is the biggest issue.

Do you know what dose the woman was taking? I'll search for the thread.

I'm still planning on doing the DMSO with Iver and I'll be happy to report progress.

Location hidden

#307 Aug 12, 2012
Faerie wrote:
I dont know much about your other condition, though I do have some knowledge of bacterial infections causing a biofilm. I had a son with cystic fibrosis. I found a little known use for the medication used to treat Chlamydia.
He had pseudomonis which creates a biofilim in the lungs which prevents any antibiotic working. The Off-label treatment I found was Zithromax or azithromycin. It works on chlamydia and dissolved the biofilm completely.
It gave him five months of excellent health. Enough for him to move into his own place.
Unfortunately it was $150 per script and I ran out of money. The generic brand of the same drug does not work on biofilm.
I thought this information may be of some use in your condition.
Interestingly, my GP has suggested sending me to an immunologist. He did not say why. He is a man of few words. Perhaps he thinks I may have a bacterial infection also.
Faerie, I'm so sorry about your son. We have a lot in common. I've read about the involvement of biofilms in cystic fibrosis. It makes perfect sense and ought to lead to a cure, but I think they're trying to develop new pharmaceuticals when they probably should be looking at existing therapies, at least in conjunction. Do you know if anyone has connected scabies with biofilm mechanisms? I'm wondering if the improvement I see when I take doxy has more to do with the EDTA.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#308 Aug 14, 2012
I can report now, eprinomectin, that is, eprinex pour on (made by Merial) is easier on the kidneys and liver.

No more pain there.

RK
Crazylazy

Dundee, OH

#309 Aug 18, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
If you are currently on the DMSO with Eprinex Cattle Pour-on, or regular Ivomec Cattle Pour-on please post updates for the people considering it.
I

Thank you MEE TOO!! You and God cause I took stromectol and use the pour on at the same time and it worked! There is hope! I was about to lose my mind and breakdown because of all the stories on here. It is very hard to get rid of my I did pour on and dmso on hte days I took the stomectol the get the full effect and they are gone. You will itch a little afterwards but that is natural because of the dead mites under the skin but there is a big difference in the itch. I don't itch like carzy or get the pin stings anymore. I know exactly where the dea mites are because it wil itch just like a dry skin itch evry now and then. I am now taking doing homeopathy to get the dead mites out of my skin and that will bring an itch but after you take the staph and psor. But no crawling in pin stings anymore. I have dry skin so I had to remind my self that I have been using so much stuff that it has probably given me dermatitis and dried my skin out even more. They might noy be gone but they are for sure DEAD!! Itch every now and then but the body does that anyway. I have not had visual signs of them since my second treatment of perm but I knew they were there. Now I can say I have my body back! I still continue to spray my car and wash everything just in case i left some laying behind but please try this cause it worked for me. There is hope and you CAN kill them. I tried everything for 6 weeks but when I combined these three it took them out. After you know they are dead you need to take something to push the dead mites out of you body so it does not come back!!!Free a t last..Thamk you Mee Too

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#312 Aug 20, 2012
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
I am cured. I believe I have been cured since the 10 or 11th of August, maybe earlier.
I did :_
- 30 DAYS of oral Moxidectin (Ivermectin) horse paste @ 3 doses per day every 8 hours. Dose by body weight.
That is 3 times the dose by body weight on the package in 24 hours for 30 days. Doses spread over every 8 hours. I drank grapefruit juice 1 litre a day.
- THE FIRST 17 DAYS of those same 30 days I used Ivermectin & DMSO 50/50
all over me, head to toe, including scalp, eyelids every centimetre. My husband brushed it on with a paint brush.
- ON DAY 18 I changed to 4% Permethrin Pour-on for Horses.(PERMOXIN OR SWIFT)+ DMSO 50/50
The cure was rapid after this change.
I had three days of intense die-off itch. I used a scrubbing brush in the shower which gave relief.
I have used Benzoyl Peroxide Acne wash all over every day since and my skin has cleared up very quickly. It looks clear, paler and smoother than before this started.
I HAVE TREATED EVERY 3 DAYS SINCE MY CURED DATE AND SPRAYED MY WHOLE ENVIRONMENT AND CAR SEATS WITH DEBUGGED 55% PERMETHRIN SPRAY.
I TESTED MY DOG BY LAYING MY FOREARM ACROSS HIM FOR HALF AN HOUR = nothing.
Best wishes to all. I won't be entering discussions about my cure or scabies. It is easy to read back my posts if anyone wants any more details.
I have been treating for six months...no success, only reduction, until I did the ORAL WITH THE EXTERNAL PERMETHRIN PLUS DMSO PLUS HOUSE PLUS CARS PLUS DOG PLUS BANISH THE CAT.
So you're saying you're cured after 10 days of no symptoms. Good luck I hope you are.

Location hidden

#313 Aug 20, 2012
The reason I won't be entering discussion is that I am still feeling traumatized by this whole experience. This was made worse by experiences on this forum.
A BIG FAT THANK YOU to the caring, sharing people on here. RK, Mite Warrior, Progress, SFINY.and others who know who they are.
A BIG F YOU to the ones who made it all so much harder by their mean spirits, their sick minds and negative intentions.
I am so proud that I was able to sort through it all. I wish the ones still fighting, strength and courage and the ability to know when to walk away from the computer.
Also, the courage to do what is necessary even though some will say it is crazy.
I had to go to the extreme.
You are welcome! God Bless YOU.

Real cures from real people!!

Location hidden

#314 Aug 21, 2012
I am cured. I believe I have been cured since the 10 or 11th of August, maybe earlier.

I did :_

- 30 DAYS of oral Moxidectin (Ivermectin) horse paste @ 3 doses per day every 8 hours. Dose by body weight.

That is 3 times the dose by body weight on the package in 24 hours for 30 days. Doses spread over every 8 hours. I drank grapefruit juice 1 litre a day.

- THE FIRST 17 DAYS of those same 30 days I used Ivermectin & DMSO 50/50
all over me, head to toe, including scalp, eyelids every centimetre. My husband brushed it on with a paint brush.

- ON DAY 18 I changed to 4% Permethrin Pour-on for Horses.(PERMOXIN OR SWIFT)+ DMSO 50/50

The cure was rapid after this change.

I had three days of intense die-off itch. I used a scrubbing brush in the shower which gave relief.

I have used Benzoyl Peroxide Acne wash all over every day since and my skin has cleared up very quickly. It looks clear, paler and smoother than before this started.

I HAVE TREATED EVERY 3 DAYS SINCE MY CURED DATE AND SPRAYED MY WHOLE ENVIRONMENT AND CAR SEATS WITH DEBUGGED 55% PERMETHRIN SPRAY.

I TESTED MY DOG BY LAYING MY FOREARM ACROSS HIM FOR HALF AN HOUR = nothing.

Best wishes to all. I won't be entering discussions about my cure or scabies. It is easy to read back my posts if anyone wants any more details.

I have been treating for six months...no success, only reduction, until I did the ORAL WITH THE EXTERNAL PERMETHRIN PLUS DMSO PLUS HOUSE PLUS CARS PLUS DOG PLUS BANISH THE CAT.
I'm trying to wrap my brain around your treatment regime. Were you ingesting one tube of Quest Moxidectin every 24 hours for 30 days? How many tubes?

Many of us were ingesting ivermectin horse paste, how did you come up with Moxidectin?

What side effects did you experience from the Moxidectin? Any stomach ulcers?

I hope you will share more details with us. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After months and months its NOT scabies!!!!! (Jun '09) 2 hr Bob 76
Sam, Scabies3, Welty, MK, Aha and all (May '08) 3 hr scabies merit1 67
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 4 hr Ivan 592
itching inside your nose all the time, driving ... 5 hr desperate 1
Is it Scabies or Ringworm?? (Feb '11) 17 hr Aml97 22
Lysol (Nov '06) 17 hr Adana 39
Turpentine (Oct '10) 17 hr Adana 29
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 17 hr Adana 4,600
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Feb 7 Feona Marxx 762
More from around the web