durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle CURE

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#1 Sep 4, 2011
OK. I have tried everything on this forum to get rid of scabies, including all the natural cures and advantix, etc. Finally through my research I decided topical ivermectin was what would cure this horrible nightmare. So I bought "Durvet pour on ivermectin for cattle. I read the instructions and the dosage is 1 ml for every 22 lbs. So if you weigh about 160 lbs, your dosage should be about 7 ml. The whole 8.5 oz bottle contains 250 ml. and it only costs about $16! I spot treated last night and the itchiness in the small area I treated went away immediately, and this morning the spots weren't inflamed. So I just took a shower and applied the ivermectin. I will keep everyone posted.
Tired of This SHHTT

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Oct 13, 2011
Please update on this. I'm about to buy some. Is it safe for cats? Mine appears to have mites around the ears.
Sos

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2011
So did this work? We are all anxious to know
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#6 Oct 13, 2011
Sos wrote:
Yes, I am still scabies free. One person thought it was a combination of treatments that I did in succession that was responsible for my success. I did clove oil first, for about 3 or 4 applications, then advantix (several weeks of hell)and then i used the liquid durvet ivermectin. I burnt my legs with the clove oil and had oozing sores on them. Then I launched into the advantix and oral ivermectin treatments which was messy and ended up with scabies after the treatment anyway. Most likely reinfected from my environment. Then I got the topical durvet ivermectin, which was the turning point for me. It was simple, not messy, and my skin was so much better. The other treatments played havoc with my skin. I might add that I had done years of permethrins.
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#7 Oct 13, 2011
Tired of This SHHTT wrote:
Please update on this. I'm about to buy some. Is it safe for cats? Mine appears to have mites around the ears.
I don't know about the cats. Ask your vet on that one. I believe it is used for worming, but you want to make sure that you don't overdose your cat, because they lick their fur.
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#8 Oct 13, 2011
Sos wrote:
After my treatment with advantix, most of my body was clear. My legs and feet were still badly infested as that is where it was the worst. I applied the Durvet on my legs a few times the first day and after 24 hrs, had a shower. Then reapplied, then the next day applied. Showered and spot treated after that for a week. Everything seemed clear, but if there was a questionable spot, I would spot treat. A few weeks later, I applied again, just for good measure. I am clear now, but freak when I see any spots,(which has only been 3) and always turns out to be nothing. Gotta get over it!
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#9 Oct 13, 2011
Sos wrote:
Cleaning your environment is sooooooooooo important. Iron or boil your clothes. you know the drill!!
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#10 Oct 13, 2011
I imagine around the ears and let dry before you let cat go.
Topical Treatment of Ivermectin on Cats:
http://www.ehow.com/about_7217097_topical-tre...

Since: Apr 11

Perth, Australia

#11 Oct 13, 2011
http://heavenssafehaven.webs.com/freecatcaret...
Tired of This SHHTT

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Oct 14, 2011
Wow, thanks, you guys (and gals) are awesome. I'm not going to play around, the liquid ivermectin on the skin where the mites live seems to be the answer. I see a lot of people taking the horse paste, but I can't get myself to do something like that. Since the ivermectin absorbs through the skin easy enough, I'll go that route. I am thinking that taking it internally and waiting for it to get to the skin and affect the little demons isn't good enough. I'll swim in this stuff if it means being free of them.
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#13 Oct 14, 2011
Wow, thanks, you guys (and gals) are awesome. I'm not going to play around, the liquid ivermectin on the skin where the mites live seems to be the answer. I see a lot of people taking the horse paste, but I can't get myself to do something like that. Since the ivermectin absorbs through the skin easy enough, I'll go that route. I am thinking that taking it internally and waiting for it to get to the skin and affect the little demons isn't good enough. I'll swim in this stuff if it means being free of them.
Let us know how it goes for you.

Since: Oct 11

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Oct 15, 2011
I will as soon as I get my hands on some, no doubt about it. I think it has more potential than anything else. Thanks!
Ivermectin

Frazee, MN

#15 Feb 21, 2012
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Ivermectin)- securedrugstock.com/order-stromectol-online-e... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Desperate girl

Euless, TX

#16 Mar 3, 2012
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know how it goes for you.
I'm like you, I've done it all, have family of 4 & now so desperate that I'm in a hotel;(. I got the pour on to try today but the worst place I have them is my face. Do you think is safe to put on my face?
South68

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Jun 18, 2012
I so hop this works for me! Im waiting for it to come in the mail. I'm covered in sulpher and clove oil with two new bites just now. Laundering like crazy and spraying Safer sulpher spray on everything for good measure. I'll definitely update to let everyone know if this is a viable option. Like most of you, I'm desperate.
Rrrrr

United States

#19 Jun 19, 2012
This has worked well for me. I am not cured, but this is helping a lot
Rrrrr

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2012
The way it worked for me is that I put it on and I become super itchy. The first time that happened I couldn't take it and just clawed at my skin with my nails. Well all my scabs have healed from that episode and I have a lot of scars. I still get out breaks when I use it, followed by very nice, peaceful days

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jun 25, 2012
You have to mix this ivermectin pour on with DMSO. These SC are in the fatty layers even though the doctors say that the SC can only be in the stratum corneum, that seems false for those of us who have had this for some time.

Mix with DMSO, shake the DMSO before adding, then when mixing with the Pour On, shake vigorously until the solution no longer separates. May take 24-48 hours.

DMSO take this into your skin and flesh about 4-5 times deeper than anything else.

RK
FRED

Denver, CO

#22 Jun 25, 2012
Having been on this forum for a year and putting all the available information in perspective. The real problem is an immune system problem and the personal susceptibility to scabies is just a symptom of that. If someone fixes their immune system then they can live in an infected environment without a problem. Then they are no longer a host and they mites will die off in the environment without a host.

Ivermectin is a toxin and DMSO is even worse than Iver because it directly affects the CNS. These type of treatments only damage an already damaged immune system.

The real answer is in eating healthy , sleeping well, drinking plenty of water and eliminating toxins. That coupled with supercharging the immune system with homeopathic remedies is the way back to health.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Jun 25, 2012
Okay Mel from Hollywood florida using the Iphone as Fred from Denver, Colorado.

RK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post scabies 7 hr THEGODDESSIAM 17
I am Cured (Dec '06) 7 hr MiteyFighter 978
A reason why some people might have such a har... 8 hr N HOCKLEY 3
3rd post see below 16 hr Anthony 5
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) 17 hr sick of this 130
Ivermectin and your Sebum (Dec '11) 23 hr SayNotoOCD 22
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp Mon SayNotoOCD 26
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sep 26 Canuckette 4,132

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE