anyone have experience with sensation...

anyone have experience with sensation like electric shock deep in skin?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

goneontoolong

Baytown, TX

#1 Aug 16, 2013
I could not find any info on this anywhere. I have had this curse for 2 years, misdiagnosed for the first 18 months due to only having it in 1 location. Found out the first doct was wrong when it spread to the rest of my body. Ever since the beginning I have had this feeling like an electric shock deep under the skin. I have been aggressively treating for the last month with multiple doses of iver and perm. All other symptoms have resolved, no more itch, no burrows, no rash, random bumps that come and go but don't itch. BUT, I still have this electric shock sensation a few times a day! Does anyone know what this is, or if it will ever go away? Does it mean that I still am infected, just with no outward signs? Any help or insight is greatly appreciate!
Jackie

Danielson, CT

#2 Sep 2, 2013
goneontoolong wrote:
I could not find any info on this anywhere. I have had this curse for 2 years, misdiagnosed for the first 18 months due to only having it in 1 location. Found out the first doct was wrong when it spread to the rest of my body. Ever since the beginning I have had this feeling like an electric shock deep under the skin. I have been aggressively treating for the last month with multiple doses of iver and perm. All other symptoms have resolved, no more itch, no burrows, no rash, random bumps that come and go but don't itch. BUT, I still have this electric shock sensation a few times a day! Does anyone know what this is, or if it will ever go away? Does it mean that I still am infected, just with no outward signs? Any help or insight is greatly appreciate!

Does it feel like a bee sting?
m cambel

Windsor, Canada

#3 Sep 2, 2013
I have scabies and get a feeling in my upper back like I have a tens machine on me.
Worn Out and Weary

Royal Oak, MI

#4 Sep 2, 2013
I still get those weird nerve tingles/shocks in my whole upper left back area several times a day, even though I haven't had the mites anymore for about three months. I used to rub a lot of perm in that area because my mite problem was the worst there. I didn't just spread it on; I rubbed it in deep. I think the perm damages our nerve endings, since it's an insecticide and it kills bugs by attacking their nervous systems. I used to get the shocks at least five or six times a day, and now I only get it about two or three. It's slowly going away. But I'd rather go through the feelings than have the bug problem again, that's for sure. Hopefully yours will go away eventually.
Jackie

New York, NY

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Hi worn out, did the crawling sensation stop right away once you were cured? I get those bee sting feelings. Thank ya for the info.
Lyme-Girl

New York, NY

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Hey Worn out! Congrats on being healed whoop whoop! Wondering did you ever see black specks? If you did when did you stop seeing them? May the light keep shining on you!
Worn Out and Weary

Royal Oak, MI

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Hi, Jackie and Lyme-Girl, how are you? I just wrote a detailed answer here to your posts, but it disappeared into the ozone as usual. So I'll just quickly say (before it disappears again) that my tingly crawling sensations and bee stings stayed for months, unfortunately, though they felt different than when I had the active thing. The feelings went away a lot faster after they started. They've just now started to lessen up and go away for the last few weeks.

It's been a scary-long time, and I thought many times I still had the bug, though it turned out I didn't. It think it's nerve damage and all that leftover dead bug stuff slowing rising to the surface and exiting, which maybe the black specks are, too. It takes a lot longer for some people to feel normal than the so-called "experts" say it will. I didn't see any black specks, just those ugly white hard particles that came out after the bugs died off.

It sounds like you're getting better! That's great!
Julia zentner

Orange Park, FL

#8 Aug 21, 2014
goneontoolong wrote:
I feel an electric shock on my fingers (mostly) when itching. Almost like if I had a mite under a finger nail and it recognizes that there is another one.. also when bitten feels like small electric shock or like pocked with fiberglass. When and how do u feel it?r
FRED

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 22, 2014
http://www.tiredoflyme.com/bizarre-neurologic...

Bizarre Neurological Sensations of Lyme Disease..........
dancesilly2

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10 Aug 22, 2014
goneontoolong wrote:
I thought I was going crazy. I could not find anything about this on the knternet. I also have been suffering for seven months and have gone through eight doctors. I get tbat tingling sensation mostly on my arms. My belief is that it is a side effect of the perm. It is an insecticide and has to effect the nervous system. Since you are exposing yourself to this pioson so frequently I think the effects are continuing past treatment. I hope you have not damaged yourself permanently. Chances areyou have cured yourself of the scabies but are still getting an allergic reaction, stop using the perm and take an allergy med like zertac, that works best for me. Drink lots if water and maybe you can flush it out of your system. Good luck.
desperate di

Boeung, Cambodia

#11 Aug 25, 2014
Hi I have been using ivectermin, and permetrin.. but I am still getting bites.. but I also have this strange powdery stuff coming out of the bites.. and small white hard balls.. also I can actually see these mites.. does anyone here have the same experience..??? How many times can I take 6mg of ivectermin? is it dangerous to take every five days?? Please help as I just don't know what to do to get rid of this awful infestation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nodular Scabies - After the bugs are dead 2 hr beyondscaredandan... 13
dont look for instant cures it only leads to de... (Jul '13) 2 hr samyDS 2
If you CANT get rid of scabies, please read! (Oct '13) 3 hr MargieDee 25
Scabies 3 hr i despise bugs 2
Wooot Wooot the ScabiesBGone lotion cured me an... 6 hr Scabies Lotion 1
This lotion cured my scabies fast! 6 hr Scabies Lotion 1
essential oil that finally worked - styrax ben... 7 hr Eddie 6
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Fri betseyB 4,493
More from around the web