contact kill for mites, bed bugs etc

Posted in the Scabies Forum

success

Australia

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Mix washing powder with disinfectant like dettol & put in a spray bottle. spray. Not for skin tho. Tobacco soaked in water any like tea will do it too. I spray everything. A fly landed on my bench & just died "no spinning & buzzing just instant death. If you can check out you tube learn to make o2 & lure these miniature assault teams into a gas chamber. Just one thing YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO COUNT THEM lol.. Learn everything you can to feel confident so the paranoia don't set in. A lot of peeps on here don't have scabies or morgellons but they do have serious skin problems from using a chemical factory infection & not enough natural bacteria to get well so obviously they have pimple & blisters. 167 rashes look like scabies & The only way to know if your cured is to stop treating for a whole month & if just 2of those pimples go away by themselves you can relax even if you keep up the bagging clothes & cleaning to be prepared & feel safe as Im doing. My spots ain't brown & they heal so go on i dare you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) 34 min lele42 193
FACEBOOK page for SCABIES 11 hr The Dude 1
HORROR VIDEO of scabies 11 hr Dude 3
ScabiesBGone is back in action ! CURE SCABIES I... 11 hr Dude 11
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 12 hr looking 1,202
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 16 hr andrew2485 4,331
Progress' Scabies Forum (Aug '07) 17 hr at last 547
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Mar 20 Gerald 679
More from around the web