Fluid filled bumps after treatment. R...

Fluid filled bumps after treatment. Reinfection???

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Ddd

UK

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Hi,
My 9y old been treated with permethrin 4days ago and seemed to be better,the spots started to fade away until today when I realised few new more fluid filled yellowish bumps on her feet. She never had this kind of bumps,she only had reddish tiny ones.
Is it post scabies or is it reinfection?
Please anyone out there have an answer help,I am really scared its a reinfection.:(
Ddd

UK

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Anyone?
FRED

Golden, CO

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Ddd wrote:
Anyone?
If you haven't actually had a positive identification by microscopic examination of skin scraping done by someone who is qualified then you need to get one of those. Dermatologists are a waste of time you need to go to an infectious disease doctor.
Ddd

UK

#4 Jun 16, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't actually had a positive identification by microscopic examination of skin scraping done by someone who is qualified then you need to get one of those. Dermatologists are a waste of time you need to go to an infectious disease doctor.
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately where I live they are not willing to do any kind of test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only one in house with scabies? (Mar '12) 2 hr Becky Underwood 70
I don't think it's scabies 9 hr fairlia 9
Borax vs DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (Dec '10) 13 hr mommacr 23
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) 17 hr shar57 104
black dots theory (Jun '07) 18 hr shar57 45
where does YOUR scabies come from? (Feb '09) Thu Pammi J 91
demodex mites and how to cure them on eyelids (Feb '10) Thu Ausieite 331
More from around the web