Sulfur Treatment Horror Story

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Yesterday, my boyfriend and I gave ourselves our first Sulfur Treatment using De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment. Within moments of applying the ointment to our bodies we were overwhelmed with what felt like hundreds of bites all over our body and itching so bad we were both in tears. I tried everything to ignore it, but barely made it an hour before I gave up. However, during this time dozens and dozens of black dots surfaced! Both of us had to jump in the shower and scrub ourselves from head-to-toe with Dawn Dishwashing Detergent before we felt halfway normal again. Is this a natural reaction when the mites are dying or protesting? Can anyone tell me, because I'm now afraid to use Sulfur again!!!

Also, I need a good recipe for a spot/area treatment on my skin. We've been using Tea Tree Oil but I wonder if it would be even more effective if mixed with something? I've read of people using Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide, and I'm sure that I've even seen mentions of Windex and Listerine. 

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

aida
aida89512@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tetmosol soap... (Sep '07) 2 hr Desdecado 93
IMPORTANT: Ivermectin Dosage (Feb '08) 5 hr james99mo 209
My back 9 hr Puzzled 1
ScabiesBGone international cure 14 hr Vanush 3
I AM FREAKING CURED BABY ... YESSSsssssss 14 hr James Blues Boy B... 1
Sick Video of Scabies 14 hr Rick 2
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 18 hr kirsty 241
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mar 27 swee10thesour 4,333
More from around the web