First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FRED

Golden, CO

#43 Jul 3, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Frans Janessen. World expert on Collembola. Find it Mr. Internet.
And since I know what I see, I won't listen to FRED.
you know, previous science will serve you, unless you choose to ignore science..........
FRED

Golden, CO

#44 Jul 3, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Frans Janessen. World expert on Collembola. Find it Mr. Internet.
And since I know what I see, I won't listen to FRED.
Well if you've got something then post it, instead of just putting out your perpetual nonsense..........
vss

Hollywood, FL

#45 Jul 3, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you've got something then post it, instead of just putting out your perpetual nonsense..........
Go away, Fred. The Forum doesn't need your constant negativity, abuse, power trip, need for control. We need a forum where people can actually talk to each other without you abusing, demeaning posters, etc. It is cyber-bullying and you need to find another forum where you can abuse people daily, weekly, 24/7.
bitten

Blanchard, OK

#46 Sep 26, 2013
I was bitten hunbred of bites all over. Called an exterminater and he fogged my house and put out traps and they were Thrips. I also went to a Dermatoligestvand had a Punch biopsy done and it also came back Thrips. I have a Immmune Diffency and was told that is why they bite me and not my husband. We are still trying to keep them out of our home. We thiink we got them from storing corn to feed deer in our area.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Sep 26, 2013
There was a kindergarten in Redwood City, Ca that was infested with thrips for 2 months a few years ago. Yikes.
Chole

Dublin, CA

#48 Jul 13, 2014
I am not sure exactly if which bug u have had in my home but at first i thght bed bugs so we got DE it worked but your not suppose to inhale that stuff. I moved and six months later im seeing them appear again. It could be that I didnt kill themcompletely & stuff ive got out of storage still had them. Anyway they do bite & look like little splinters in my skin. They are very difficult to squeeze out and its under my skin. They can also look like body hair but there not. Im about to freak out because I dont know of any other remedies. Any help would be great..Thank you in advance
Worried

Abilene, TX

#49 Jul 14, 2014
My face broke out a few days ago. I'm not sure what caused the rash, but it felt like I had wood splinters embedded in my cheeks. I put coconut oil on the spots. Black specks appeared within minutes. I wiped them with a paper towel and placed them in a clear bag for testing. I've been diagnosed with scabies, but I don't have a rash or any bite marks on my hands and feet. There are no visible burrows. I've got an appointment with my GP on Tuesday. If I can't get him to look at these specks, I'll have to buy a microscope. Since the scabies mite is supposedly microscopic, I wouldn't think I'd be able to see these specks.
FRED

Denver, CO

#50 Jul 14, 2014
Worried wrote:
My face broke out a few days ago. I'm not sure what caused the rash, but it felt like I had wood splinters embedded in my cheeks. I put coconut oil on the spots. Black specks appeared within minutes. I wiped them with a paper towel and placed them in a clear bag for testing. I've been diagnosed with scabies, but I don't have a rash or any bite marks on my hands and feet. There are no visible burrows. I've got an appointment with my GP on Tuesday. If I can't get him to look at these specks, I'll have to buy a microscope. Since the scabies mite is supposedly microscopic, I wouldn't think I'd be able to see these specks.
http://f1000research.com/articles/2-25/v1

http://f1000research.com/articles/2-118/v1

Look at these two studies , the specks and splinter like debris are cause by lyme disease. Some people call this Morgellons which is just a different type of Lyme disease.

www.lyme-morgellons.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
difference between permethrin itching and mite ... (Jun '10) 8 hr Vinsim 171
i dont get this 10 hr desperate 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 11 hr jane 4,154
My 4 year scabies story, need help from scabies... (May '11) Thu BuggedOut 100
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) Thu FRED 114
Scabies Inside The Vagina (Nov '07) Thu Al c 106
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Thu trippsworld 629
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE