I have had them for a year. I am not trying to convince anyone but I would not poison myself with ivermectin. Epsom salt is a magnesium salt-don't know if it kills mites but the ordinary table salt mixed with sea salt 50/50 worked well. I did not want to waste too much of sea salt so added the cheap ordinary salt. Dead sea salt is not necessary and probably more expensive. I have bought sea salt from a supermarket in UK 70p/400g=just over 1$.3 days, hot lasting 20 mins-ask sb to add some boiled water to keep the bath hot. Rest afterwards and drink water with a juice. Hot salt bath is dehydrating-that's the only side effect. Dangerous during pregnancy-hot water can harm the baby. If I knew salt bath is so effective I wouldn't have spent tens and tens of pounds for harmful and not effective pesticides. Hundreds of hours spent on cleaning and hours spent seeing the under-educated doctors. Last but not least I would have spared myself a year of suffering and social inertia.<quoted text>
Glad it worked for you sir. How bad was your infestation and how long did you have scabies for? If topical and oral ivermectin doesn't work for me I'm going to run this. I have used the popular borax/bleach/peroxide combo in the bath with epsom salt. But I have heard epsom salt is not the same. I want to order some dead sea salt. It's supposed to be a major mite killer.
It should be made public! None of the doctors even suggested salt kills mites by drying them out.