First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anna

AOL

#42 Feb 6, 2007
Thanks, Iso. I'll get some today.

I've been taking generic benedryl pills for itching,too. Just noticed that sleeping pills, like Sleep Ease,have the same ingredient. Same %Seems strange to me.
Sandra

Idyllwild, CA

#47 Oct 6, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Permethrin) safedrugstock.com/order-acticin-online-en.htm... Good price and quality.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
Hope in the Midwest

Norman, OK

#48 Jul 6, 2012
You guys are going to think I'm insane, but I would like all women to consider that Permethrin 5% may possibly counteract with the effectiveness of your birth control.

Last night, I was testing myself with Permethrin 5%(though I believe undubiously that I am cured). I rubbed some cream on my left forearm so that I could post a picture of the rash that follows afterwards as post scabies or an allergic reaction (not a live scabies infestation).

But this morning, I found tiny little red dots all over my forearm where I applied the cream. I showed one of my girlfriends & she said "Yeah... I got those too... when I was PREGNANT".

I took a pregnancy test & it's positive... I hate scabies.
Itchtoomuch

San Diego, CA

#49 Sep 2, 2012
I went to a local swap meet and i found a booth selling Scabisan Cream. Permithrin, is the active ingredient. I used this about 2 weeks and I am so glad to say its gone.
1. Clean your sheets, pillows, cloths in hot water or if possible put in large plastic bags and store in a warm place at the least 3 days.
2. shower as usual and apply Scabisan to affected areas ONLY!! Don't spread like lotion or you will get icy, tingly, and at times feeling like your skin is crawling. Really uncomfortable in my opinion. So only to affected site. a dab here and there.
You will not see the effects of the scabisan cream for about a week. The sores will start to turn from red to dark brown and the itching will lessen.
This has been my cure.
Good luck all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 1 hr Oh brother 461
Need more info about scabies treatment. 5 hr itchygirl 1
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 6 hr GONE BUG CRAZY 83
My skin is more sensitive after scabies (Oct '10) 13 hr Rulebythesear 10
The ONLY Scabies cure that actually worked - Ps... (Jun '14) 13 hr Rulebythesear 41
Keeping mites controlled and tolerable until a ... 13 hr Rulebythesear 2
Can scabies get on food? 13 hr Rulebythesear 2
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 14 hr vuinsento 651
More from around the web