Borax Solution - CURE

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1583 Aug 29, 2013
degwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Which pharmaceutical company do you work for?
Really?!
Perhaps you missed the fact that boron is an essential element that is missing from the average persons diet. Or is it that you wish to spread mis-information to further your own personal interests.
Please people, I realize there is a miss information campaign being run by those who would profit from your disease, and borax is being targeted because it is messing with the fluoridation program, and cutting profits from arthritis suffers so check your sources are legitimate before posting!
(Note borax is the antidote to fluoride poisoning so there is a vested interest to stop you having access to it. Search for data proving internal fluoride is good for you, and you will discover that data does not exist because ingesting fluoride is dangerous. You will find studies showing topically applied fluoride is beneficial to teeth, but only in low doses. Considering that the data is clear why do the western governments use toxic waste from fertilizer manufacture to treat our water? It is in actual fact illegal to administer any medication or drug without consent, and this has been absolutely disregarded... So why is there fluoride in my water? Same reason you are told borax is poisonous. You work it out!)
http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/borictech.htm...
Sorry, Boric acid and Borax is harmful to humans.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1584 Aug 29, 2013
to add, the way people are using borax around them to treat scabies on this forum is/can be toxic to them.It all depends to what extreme they are using it I guess.
DzZ

Golden, CO

#1585 Aug 29, 2013
degwar wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't take the Bait Fred. The plan is to now bury my posts beneath mindless slather making them hard to find.
Yes that is a consistent strategy of VSS. But I am done here there is nothing more I can offer and there are a lot of people following my thread and using the info but they are in the background.

Only people who have the capacity to put what i've posted in context will be able to make it work for them. VSS is just really bitter because she has failed for so long and takes it out on everyone else.

The Borax only leaves deposits in your kidneys and raises your blood pressure to dangerous levels don't use it, it never cured anyone.

What is actually happening to the majority of people on this forum is the human version of crown gall disease and that is why skin treatments are useless.

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1586 Aug 29, 2013
Syl B wrote:
<quoted text>
http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/borictech.htm...
Sorry, Boric acid and Borax is harmful to humans.
Borax and boric acid are nothing like each other and that was a link to a pesticide data base specifically about boric acid. Boric acid is H3BO3.
Borax Is NaB4O7. If you know anything about chemistry it is obvious they are two totally different compounds. More b/s. Come on prove borax is bad for you! I want to see the facts. Show me your data. Tests, double blind. The data I posted included tests on toxicity. Where are yours? Read my posts again. Read the links. Stop posting unless you have a question or REAL data.

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1587 Aug 29, 2013
DzZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is a consistent strategy of VSS. But I am done here there is nothing more I can offer and there are a lot of people following my thread and using the info but they are in the background.
Only people who have the capacity to put what i've posted in context will be able to make it work for them. VSS is just really bitter because she has failed for so long and takes it out on everyone else.
The Borax only leaves deposits in your kidneys and raises your blood pressure to dangerous levels don't use it, it never cured anyone.
What is actually happening to the majority of people on this forum is the human version of crown gall disease and that is why skin treatments are useless.
You are done here yet you find time to put down borax without data, and last I checked crown gal is sensitive to borax and potassium permangenate. Honestly it's a red herring. Crown gall is a plant disease. Our genetic makeup is very different to a plant. It's extremely unlikely. Read my earlier posts. People are here because it is a scabies forum. Not science fiction. Be aware of the real sufferers. When I was researching this people like you wasted so much of my time. Stick to facts you can back up with data please. Or testimonies, anything except b/s
DzZ

Golden, CO

#1588 Aug 30, 2013
Degwar;

You seem to know a lot but you need to dig deeper. The fact is Sodium Tetraborate (borax) did not cure anyone. It does leaves kidney deposits and it does raise your blood pressure because it is a salt.

Crown gall disease is a plant disease caused by a bacteria called agrobacterium. Agrobacterium is the only species known to man to be able to cause horizontal gen transfer. It causes crown gall disease by changing the host DNA. It is the mechanism that is used to genetically modify our food supply.

What they do is to insert a T-DNA gene into the agrobacteriums genome on it's plasmid. Then the agrobacterium infects a host which can be a plant or animal because Agrobacterium will infect human cells too. Then the artificially placed T-DNA is spliced into the host DNA by the agrobacterium infection. Then the agrobacterium infection is removed and the genetically altered cells are cultured and then placed into a host to proliferate. The result is a genetically modified organism. It has been shown that the agrobacterium transgenic DNA stays in the GMO foods that are on our store shelves and is absorbed into the cells of people who eat genetically modified foods.
The proponents of GM foods will tell you that agrobacterium is only a problem in people with compromised immune systems and you can find that in Wiki as well. The typical progression is that someone becomes infected with agrobacterium but doesn't know it because it is opportunistic then they maybe get a mite infection or can have another vector for transmission of a variety of bacterial/ viral/ fungal or parasitic infections. Maybe they got "Lyme" from their mite infection . Then that "Lyme" infection cdramatically compromises their immune system and the agrobacterium infection starts to take advantage of that. In plants it uses the plants componenets to create crown galls that are the centers where the agrobacteria can proliferate. In people the concetrations of bacteria are unhealing lesions. Both the crown galls and those lesions get filled with calluses that become reinforced with fibrinogen. In humans the resources that the infection uses are different so actual crown galls aren't apparent but there are growths that appear under the skin.

When you hear people on this forum talk about biting sensations and crawling on the scalp and head that is one giveaway that their disease has progressed and that they are dealing with something other than mites. You can't cure that with something you put on your skin or by drinking Borax.

It is exactly what the majority of people are experiencing here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrobacterium

"Although generally seen as an infection in plants, Agrobacterium can be responsible for opportunistic infections in humans with weakened immune systems"

http://www.ask-force.org/web/debate/Guardian2...

"GM genes found in human gut"

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/FSAopenmeeting.php

"Recent Evidence Confirms Risks of Horizontal Gene Transfer"

http://umaine.edu/ipm/ipddl/publications/5095...

Agrobacterium is just doing what it does, that is using host materials to create a good environment for the bacterial infection. It does this in the animal kingdom too. That is one of the dangers of GM foods.

That is exactly what is happening here.

The difference between Borax and boric acid has been discussed here already at length. The person who started this thread "STr8up" last posted she had a relapse, that was because she didn't have mites. The only person who thinks they were cured by borax also took high doses of clove capsules for 3 moths and the euganol in those is super ntibacterial and also destroys biofilms."Bill" uses it for maintenance but he isn't cured after 8 years, likely he'll have a heart attack though.

I don't expect anyone here to understand this information. That is the case here, people want it to be simple but it's not simple.

The human version of crown gall disease is called morgellons.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1589 Aug 30, 2013
Degwar;



http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/12_...

"We know very little about how A. tumefaciens causes disease in humans, but the mechanism of disease does not appear to be the same in animals and plants," says Goodner, now of Hiram College in Ohio. He points out that tumors in plants are caused by very specific changes in plant hormones, which would probably not affect humans."

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/agrobacteriumAndMorge...

"They found that all Morgellons patients screened to date have tested positive for the presence of Agrobacterium, whereas this microorganism has not been detected in any of the samples derived from the control, healthy individuals.”

"Agrobacterium not only infects human and other animal cells, it also transfers genes into them. It was SUNY professor Citovsky and his team that made the discovery some years ago [10]. Until then, the genetic engineering community had assumed that Agrobacterium did not infect animal cells, and certainly would not transfer genes into them.

Agrobacterium was found to transfer T-DNA into the chromosomes of human cells."

It's just doing what it does. The name of this place should be the "crown gall disease forum".
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

#1590 Aug 30, 2013
DzZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is a consistent strategy of VSS. But I am done here there is nothing more I can offer and there are a lot of people following my thread and using the info but they are in the background.
Only people who have the capacity to put what i've posted in context will be able to make it work for them. VSS is just really bitter because she has failed for so long and takes it out on everyone else.
The Borax only leaves deposits in your kidneys and raises your blood pressure to dangerous levels don't use it, it never cured anyone.
What is actually happening to the majority of people on this forum is the human version of crown gall disease and that is why skin treatments are useless.
Fred, you are so crazy. So many times do I see you post that you are finished with this forum, and then within 48 to 72 hours, you are posting again. You have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You have no life; because, otherwise, you would not be here. You have no family or social life. So, you are spending your time studying diseases and have expounded your studies onto this forum. Although it is somewhat interesting, I fail to see what your point is being here. Morgellons? Good luck with that... Putting down people? Good luck here on this forum. You are a total arsehole. If you were smart, you would not be here posting anymore. You offer no help to individuals who are asking questions about scabies. You only add to your thread of god only knows what the hell is going on in that brain of yours. Who gives a flying f*ck about gall disease??? Honestly, who cares.... You have lost all credibility here, and this happened when you created two threads on the "99% sarcopitc scabiei cure" threads number one and two. What are you doing here? You will NOT cure morgellons. You yourself are still sick, sick in body and sick in the mind. You are not "cured" of whatever you think you have. What an arsehole you are.
And the credibility goes further when people here realize that you continue to make up accounts and aliases. You are one sick mf.
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

#1591 Aug 30, 2013
degwar is an alias that has been made up by the psycho Denver poster. OMG, how sick are you, Fred?
Why clutter this forum with your sick pscyho babble?

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1592 Aug 30, 2013
fiaff wrote:
degwar is an alias that has been made up by the psycho Denver poster. OMG, how sick are you, Fred?
Why clutter this forum with your sick pscyho babble?
Ok. Still so the obvious conclusion is that mites make you manic. I went through all that. See my earlier posts. I am going to spell it out now because you are all stuck in a mind loop.
I am a 42 year old male From Auckland New Zealand. I have been free of a five year scabies and final infection for two years now. So I am no longer manic. I cured it by soaking in potassium permangenate every day for two weeks, eating healthy which means virtually no sugar (candida thrives on sugar and causes skin problems) and 1/4 teaspoon of BORAX in one litre of water each day. I took chlorella, and Zeolite for one year. After years of incredible suffering I recovered. Now I want to share that info. Yet I am slammed by people locked in the mania that scabies causes.
Yes I went down the whole agrobacterium track too. To be fair I can't rule it out. However it responded positively you the condys baths so it is irrelevant. Get some confused and start bathing. Use lots of moisturisers. Confused is very drying. If you aren't keen on eating borax, fine. But wash your clothes bed chairs sheets etc with it and h2o2. Remember the key is both condys and borax. Please be fair to the people searching for a remedy and don't confuse them with petty arguments. I appreciate the detailed replies as I am sure the other readers do. Fact is most people never return once they are cured. I am here because I am clean and free of skin irritation. Share the love. Please read my ealier posts. Apologies to those I was short with. Tip.... don't post when tired it affects the tone.

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1593 Aug 30, 2013
degwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Still so the obvious conclusion is that mites make you manic. I went through all that. See my earlier posts. I am going to spell it out now because you are all stuck in a mind loop.
I am a 42 year old male From Auckland New Zealand. I have been free of a five year scabies and final infection for two years now. So I am no longer manic. I cured it by soaking in potassium permangenate every day for two weeks, eating healthy which means virtually no sugar (candida thrives on sugar and causes skin problems) and 1/4 teaspoon of BORAX in one litre of water each day. I took chlorella, and Zeolite for one year. After years of incredible suffering I recovered. Now I want to share that info. Yet I am slammed by people locked in the mania that scabies causes.
Yes I went down the whole agrobacterium track too. To be fair I can't rule it out. However it responded positively you the condys baths so it is irrelevant. Get some confused and start bathing. Use lots of moisturisers. Confused is very drying. If you aren't keen on eating borax, fine. But wash your clothes bed chairs sheets etc with it and h2o2. Remember the key is both condys and borax. Please be fair to the people searching for a remedy and don't confuse them with petty arguments. I appreciate the detailed replies as I am sure the other readers do. Fact is most people never return once they are cured. I am here because I am clean and free of skin irritation. Share the love. Please read my ealier posts. Apologies to those I was short with. Tip.... don't post when tired it affects the tone.
sorry fug all infection not final
degwar

New Zealand

#1594 Aug 30, 2013
That's a fungal infection not final. sorry spell check on my phone is only good for the and it...
degwar

New Zealand

#1595 Aug 30, 2013
FRED wrote:
Degwar;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7V5Zdxsds5sXX
http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/12_...
"We know very little about how A. tumefaciens causes disease in humans, but the mechanism of disease does not appear to be the same in animals and plants," says Goodner, now of Hiram College in Ohio. He points out that tumors in plants are caused by very specific changes in plant hormones, which would probably not affect humans."
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/agrobacteriumAndMorge...
"They found that all Morgellons patients screened to date have tested positive for the presence of Agrobacterium, whereas this microorganism has not been detected in any of the samples derived from the control, healthy individuals.”
"Agrobacterium not only infects human and other animal cells, it also transfers genes into them. It was SUNY professor Citovsky and his team that made the discovery some years ago [10]. Until then, the genetic engineering community had assumed that Agrobacterium did not infect animal cells, and certainly would not transfer genes into them.
Agrobacterium was found to transfer T-DNA into the chromosomes of human cells."
It's just doing what it does. The name of this place should be the "crown gall disease forum".
I was convinced I had morgellons for years. Fluff coming out of my skin etc etc. I have read countless pages on morgellons, scanned the forums etc etc. I don't know if I had it or not, what I do know is that pottasium permangenate cured me with the borax and H2O2.
I understand how you think it is morgellons, and I too was convinced.
However there is no cure for morgellons that I am aware of so lets call it scabies with a fungal infection and some staf for good measure accompanied by eczema from poor diet, allergy to dust (brought on by the fungal infection) and a diet so high in sugaar you could be a alcohol distillery.(Hang on you are a living distillery when you eat that much sugar.)
So with all that on your skin in your body and combined with a lack of sleep, and extreme stress from discomfort it is easy to follow all sorts of ideas.
So lets start with the most simple solution and work towards the complicated ones.
First get the staf and fungal infection off you. These respond to pottasium permangenate very quickly, within minutes.
A hot back is relaxing too. Now put on your clean clothes and get in your clean bed and have a good sleep. First time in ages I'll bet.(Don't forget a simple non perfumed moisturizer).
Do it every day for two weeks, and if you are still suffering then start on sorting out why now that you are free from staf and a fungal infection.
Note, if you eat a bad diet it may be that and that alone that is causing your symptoms. Inactivity causes illness, so do something that gets you breathing hard every day, once again inactivity alone can cause these symptoms.
So eat well be fit, and read my earlier posts please. There are links there that take you to reality and explain simply what is going on with food and medicine in this crazy world of capitalism where profit is more important than honour.
As a caution, if you are using any cortisone or steroids STOP. These will encourage fungal infections,(there is a warning on the box or label, check it...) and I believe were the reason I thought I had morgellons. I used those awful drugs for 20+ years. Been off them for at least two. My skin has never been better.
degwar

New Zealand

#1596 Aug 30, 2013
a hot BATH is relaxing too

Sorry more typos.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1597 Aug 30, 2013
H202 use causes massive oxidative stress. You chose to not call it morgellons. The bacteria that causes morgellons changes your DNA so after getting it you are predisposed to it when other infections enter your body and again compromise your immune system.Pottasium permangenate is also highly oxidative which is condusive to a variety of cancers. It was a superficial treatment that was detrimental to overall health, good thing you survived it

Whatever.
Jesse

Germany

#1598 Aug 30, 2013
FRED wrote:
H202 use causes massive oxidative stress. You chose to not call it morgellons. The bacteria that causes morgellons changes your DNA so after getting it you are predisposed to it when other infections enter your body and again compromise your immune system.Pottasium permangenate is also highly oxidative which is condusive to a variety of cancers. It was a superficial treatment that was detrimental to overall health, good thing you survived it
Whatever.
It is a shame that Fred has morgellons and will never be able to cure himself. Poor unfortunate soul.

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1599 Aug 30, 2013
FRED wrote:
H202 use causes massive oxidative stress. You chose to not call it morgellons. The bacteria that causes morgellons changes your DNA so after getting it you are predisposed to it when other infections enter your body and again compromise your immune system.Pottasium permangenate is also highly oxidative which is condusive to a variety of cancers. It was a superficial treatment that was detrimental to overall health, good thing you survived it
Whatever.
Better stop breathing then. It causes oxidative stress. Really Fred. You are much misinformed. Oxygen is a vital ingredient for life. Spring water has much H2o2 available. Rainwater in unpolluted areas also is high in H2O2. There are many many medical procedures that Use H2O2.
Oxdative stress is a misnomer.
Almost all disease is curable with oxygen therapy. The condys is only for two weeks. It won't hurt you. It is used by medical proffesionals for this exact purpose. See my earlier posts!
Are you the plant Fred? You are off the wall with some well known sidetrack me till I give up without finding a cure b/s. Very quick to slam any logical and simple remedies, and way too quick to assume that everyone has that same problem as you. Which by the way would probably go away if you fixed your stomach flora. See earlier posts...

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1600 Aug 30, 2013
degwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Better stop breathing then. It causes oxidative stress. Really Fred. You are much misinformed. Oxygen is a vital ingredient for life. Spring water has much H2o2 available. Rainwater in unpolluted areas also is high in H2O2. There are many many medical procedures that Use H2O2.
Oxdative stress is a misnomer.
Almost all disease is curable with oxygen therapy. The condys is only for two weeks. It won't hurt you. It is used by medical proffesionals for this exact purpose. See my earlier posts!
Are you the plant Fred? You are off the wall with some well known sidetrack me till I give up without finding a cure b/s. Very quick to slam any logical and simple remedies, and way too quick to assume that everyone has that same problem as you. Which by the way would probably go away if you fixed your stomach flora. See earlier posts...


Oh I just can't help myself. So here it is without sounding too condescending I hope.

Gut flora influences mood and ultimately personality through constant control of mood.
It does this because the small intestine is our second brain in a way. The chemicals which are produced here by the bacteria or flora which reduce the size of food particles so they can enter the blood. Think fermentation. So all sorts of bad things can hapen here. The wrong bacteria will make the wrong chemicals and you will feel accordingly. Damage to the small intestine leads to leaky gut syndrome and is usually accompanied by some degree of mania. Eating large amounts of sugar leads to an overgrowth of a bacteria of the yeast family called candida. Blamed for everything from cancer to autism to Ms, and yes morgellons too, candida is the bad guy when you feed him too much sugar. Candida causes leaky gut syndrome. Stomach flora must be inherited from your parents or you don't have it. Drugs, alcohol, medication etc can wipe it out so many people are just not digesting their food properly. Hence the connection food to mood. Naturally fermented foods are a good start. Refrigerators have nearly elimenated these foods but the were a staple of our diet 200 years ago and before. Raw milk water Jodie and milk kifir. Natto is the only safe way to eat sit. Or naturally fermented soy sauce. Probiotics are essential. Especially if you are prone to anger or can't cope with stress.
Or just plain manic. Been there.
Ok so see gaps.me and Weston.a.price.org . mercola.com is a commercial site, but you don't have to buy anything to read his articles and they are really well referenced providing masses of helpful links. I have no affiliation with Dr mercola but much admiration. Gaps stands for gut and psycology and is the crux of the diet issue.
So eat well and be happy.

Since: Aug 13

New Zealand

#1601 Aug 30, 2013
degwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I just can't help myself. So here it is without sounding too condescending I hope.
Gut flora influences mood and ultimately personality through constant control of mood.
It does this because the small intestine is our second brain in a way. The chemicals which are produced here by the bacteria or flora which reduce the size of food particles so they can enter the blood. Think fermentation. So all sorts of bad things can hapen here. The wrong bacteria will make the wrong chemicals and you will feel accordingly. Damage to the small intestine leads to leaky gut syndrome and is usually accompanied by some degree of mania. Eating large amounts of sugar leads to an overgrowth of a bacteria of the yeast family called candida. Blamed for everything from cancer to autism to Ms, and yes morgellons too, candida is the bad guy when you feed him too much sugar. Candida causes leaky gut syndrome. Stomach flora must be inherited from your parents or you don't have it. Drugs, alcohol, medication etc can wipe it out so many people are just not digesting their food properly. Hence the connection food to mood. Naturally fermented foods are a good start. Refrigerators have nearly elimenated these foods but the were a staple of our diet 200 years ago and before. Raw milk water Jodie and milk kifir. Natto is the only safe way to eat sit. Or naturally fermented soy sauce. Probiotics are essential. Especially if you are prone to anger or can't cope with stress.
Or just plain manic. Been there.
Ok so see gaps.me and Weston.a.price.org . mercola.com is a commercial site, but you don't have to buy anything to read his articles and they are really well referenced providing masses of helpful links. I have no affiliation with Dr mercola but much admiration. Gaps stands for gut and psycology and is the crux of the diet issue.
So eat well and be happy.
More typos. Jodie is water kifir and sit is soy.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1602 Aug 30, 2013
Dr Mercola has some things to offer but you should read Dr. Schaller and Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Stephen Harris too then when you realize that Dr's are not supplying the truth you could read a thousand plus articles by actual scientific researchers like I did. Don't use doctors as research sources, it's not very wise.

Candida itself doesn't cause leaky gut syndrome but the GM version definitely does because of the transgenic DNA being absorbed by gut bacteria. Lets call it transgenic Candida for lack of a better term. Candida that has been modified to secrete hormones and opines conducive to transgenic bacterial infections and mutated spirochetes.

There are two ways you can proceed. 1. come to a conclusion and then look for evidence to support that; or;
2. Read extensively without any bias and then draw your conclusions.

You have a lot of work to do because there is a lot of misinformation that you readily accept.

I have no intention of addressing all your misconceptions and this will be my last post to you and my last post on this forum as there is no one here that has the capacity for understanding that also doesn't think with their egos instead of thinking with their intellects.

http://www.ask-force.org/web/debate/Guardian2...

http://polska-wolna-od-gmo.org/doc/Horizontal...

http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/genetics/Literature...

http://www.stopogm.net/sites/stopogm.net/file...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 2 hr Retta 1,227
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 4 hr Dsccox 1,462
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 8 hr Wintercat 22
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 9 hr Bill 998
30 days in a row of Ivermectin as a cure (Sep '10) 10 hr JohnA 42
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 17 hr judyd 116
Vacuuming the body? Fri JohnA 1
More from around the web