Borax Solution - CURE
FRED

Golden, CO

#1517 May 12, 2013
Dandelion and Fennel, both popular natural cleansers, helps improve liver functioning and the body to clean and detoxify itself. Milk Thistle also also helps to protect and regenerate the liver.
Carlos

Hayward, CA

#1518 May 12, 2013
I had two years with these things. however, I used the process said by Ted and I am cured to 95%. Also, now I am cleaning the environment with ammonia and borax as well as 1/2 cup of borax in each loading of my washing together with the detergent that I use normally. Ted's has helped to many people with his discovering. I had used neem oil, permetryn, ivermectine, essential oil such as eucaliptus, tea tree oil, clove, etc. I haven't had good results. I advice that you don't use borax with peroxide in your head since it will become your hair yellow or orange. In my head and my face, I am using water combined with aspirin ground and boiled in water. I have had good results and I almost have not any blister in my body. also, every day,in the morning when i get up, I put my bed cloth in the dryer machine for 20 minutes and later I keep in a plastic bag in order to use it at night. in addition, my cloth that I use daily, locate separately and I also put in the dryer machine and in that way, I can use it again without any mite. you should spray borax in the computer as well as ammonia in order to avoid reinfestation. spray your shoes and to put your towels in the dryer machine for 20 minutes or put your towels in the sun for two days. Choose your cloth that you are using continuously and if you want to have more security, put in the dryer machine.

Good luck
Carlos

Hayward, CA

#1519 May 12, 2013
you have discovered a great solution to this problem. I knew about this and I had cured to 100%.
Now, I am fighting against the environment in order to avod a reinfestation.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1520 May 13, 2013
Carlos wrote:
I had two years with these things. however, I used the process said by Ted and I am cured to 95%. Also, now I am cleaning the environment with ammonia and borax as well as 1/2 cup of borax in each loading of my washing together with the detergent that I use normally. Ted's has helped to many people with his discovering. I had used neem oil, permetryn, ivermectine, essential oil such as eucaliptus, tea tree oil, clove, etc. I haven't had good results. I advice that you don't use borax with peroxide in your head since it will become your hair yellow or orange. In my head and my face, I am using water combined with aspirin ground and boiled in water. I have had good results and I almost have not any blister in my body. also, every day,in the morning when i get up, I put my bed cloth in the dryer machine for 20 minutes and later I keep in a plastic bag in order to use it at night. in addition, my cloth that I use daily, locate separately and I also put in the dryer machine and in that way, I can use it again without any mite. you should spray borax in the computer as well as ammonia in order to avoid reinfestation. spray your shoes and to put your towels in the dryer machine for 20 minutes or put your towels in the sun for two days. Choose your cloth that you are using continuously and if you want to have more security, put in the dryer machine.
Good luck
"Cured 95%" ? What exactly does that mean? Do you think exposing yourself to toxic ammonia fumes did it? Or was it drinking Borax and having your blood pressure skyrocket that was so helpful in getting you
"Cured 95%"? Unfortunately Carlos you need to do other things or you will never get past the infection , you may get some peace for a while but when you start getting symptoms again then you should go to an infectious disease specialist and get the western blot IGg and IGm test.
delusional

Sacramento, CA

#1521 May 13, 2013
If you are on this site trying to find information on how to cure mites, and have been obsessing on how to find a cure. You should go see a psychiatrist. You are suffering for delusions and need medicine to help block your delusions. Please do not ingest any of these dangerous chemicals in your body. It's not normal and not safe for your body. It is not normal what your thinking, everyone itches from time to time throughout their day...that's normal. Stop referring to forums to look for answers, talk to your doctor. Forums are filled with people who are mentally incapable to giving medical advice. They are just people without a medical degree, please do not trust their remedies as a way to help your delusions.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1522 May 13, 2013
People have the power not to be influenced by an extremely corrupt medical system. It is very important that they don't make emotionally based decisions however.
I've read a few posts lately where people said they contracted scabies while visiting the hospital.

I love this guy, not that i buy everything he is saying though, people shouldn't do that they should put was is meaningful to themselves in context.

Since: Apr 13

Tucker, GA

#1523 May 13, 2013
Fred,
I'm on the acv over 3 wks now 3tbs 3 x's a day, recently switched to the organic brand, using oxylift instead of trace minerals, and started clove caps last Friday. Feeling good too.
Wanted to ask you your thoughts on serrapeptase dosage. I talked to my homeopathic dr this morning about it and then wondered how you use it. The drs suggestion seemed pretty heavy. I get it in the mail this Friday.
Thanks!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1524 May 13, 2013
This seems promising. I have a friend who has Lyme. She just sent me the following:

http://www.futurity.org/health-medicine/lyme-...
FRED

Golden, CO

#1525 May 13, 2013
Kentucky789 wrote:
Fred,
I'm on the acv over 3 wks now 3tbs 3 x's a day, recently switched to the organic brand, using oxylift instead of trace minerals, and started clove caps last Friday. Feeling good too.
Wanted to ask you your thoughts on serrapeptase dosage. I talked to my homeopathic dr this morning about it and then wondered how you use it. The drs suggestion seemed pretty heavy. I get it in the mail this Friday.
Thanks!
The ACV is a good alkalizer and surprisingly so are fermented foods like dill pickles and sauerkraut,pickled ginger. I don't know if that is your taste. Eat them with other foods to cancel out any acidity those foods have. The oxylift itself could make you have a herxhiemer reaction so be aware of that. If you need some relief on the skin then tea tree oil mixed 50/50 with sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil works really well. The homeopathic remedy for mites is psorinum 30c but you really are opening up a bag of worms there because deep issues will be released and manifest as skin symptoms, in my personal experience two of my toenails fell out when I used it. The herbal methods are extremely effective if the right herbs are chosen. Something that will be helpful because it detox's your system really well and gives liver and kidney support is this herbal tea. It's Yogi detox tea, has 19 different herbs and is very tasty, using that will push your system more alkaline as you shed the toxins.

http://www.yogiproducts.com/products/details/...

A lot of stores carry that.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1526 May 13, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
This seems promising. I have a friend who has Lyme. She just sent me the following:
http://www.futurity.org/health-medicine/lyme-...
Ever see this one?

Since: Apr 13

Tucker, GA

#1527 May 14, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACV is a good alkalizer and surprisingly so are fermented foods like dill pickles and sauerkraut,pickled ginger. I don't know if that is your taste. Eat them with other foods to cancel out any acidity those foods have. The oxylift itself could make you have a herxhiemer reaction so be aware of that. If you need some relief on the skin then tea tree oil mixed 50/50 with sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil works really well. The homeopathic remedy for mites is psorinum 30c but you really are opening up a bag of worms there because deep issues will be released and manifest as skin symptoms, in my personal experience two of my toenails fell out when I used it. The herbal methods are extremely effective if the right herbs are chosen. Something that will be helpful because it detox's your system really well and gives liver and kidney support is this herbal tea. It's Yogi detox tea, has 19 different herbs and is very tasty, using that will push your system more alkaline as you shed the toxins.
http://www.yogiproducts.com/products/details/...
A lot of stores carry that.
Thank you for that quick response but you in no way shape or form answered my question
FRED

Golden, CO

#1528 May 14, 2013
Kentucky789 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that quick response but you in no way shape or form answered my question
Sorry , the dosage for serrapeptase is 80,000 units , that's the way the makers define it. So if you have capsules that are 40,000 units take two. there is a product called Serragold it is 100,000 units per capsule so you would take one of those but it is $30 for a two month supply. The best deal I found online is Doctors best brand 270 capsules, take two of those, so it will last a little more than 4 months and it was $25.

Are you using a probiotic?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1529 May 14, 2013
Most of you have Demodicosis, a microscopic mite that you cannot see without a microscope. It burrows under the skin and lives around hair follicles. If you have a mite infestation on your scalp, eye-lashes, nose, ears, feet, and you cannot kill them with ivermectin or permethrin you have Demodicosis. The only cure is applying 4% Pilocarpine Gel that sufficates the mites immediately. 4% Pilocarpine Gel is mostly used for optical purposes. It costs roughly $100 for a small 4 gram bottle. If you have been infested for more than a year it will take at least four (4) months to be completely cured by this method. By the way, this is the only method known to man that cures Demodicosis. Don't expect your dermatologist to know that a verified cure for Demodicosis even exists without prodding them to do a Google search!

Since: Apr 13

Tucker, GA

#1530 May 14, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry , the dosage for serrapeptase is 80,000 units , that's the way the makers define it. So if you have capsules that are 40,000 units take two. there is a product called Serragold it is 100,000 units per capsule so you would take one of those but it is $30 for a two month supply. The best deal I found online is Doctors best brand 270 capsules, take two of those, so it will last a little more than 4 months and it was $25.
Are you using a probiotic?
Fred,
Sorry if I sounded rude. I really appreciate what you're doing.
Ok on the serrapeptase I'll make a note of it for when my capsules arrive. As far as probiotics.... I was eating 1/2 a container of plain yoghurt daily but have slacked off the past 4-5 days. I'm open to suggestion.
Thanks again
FRED

Golden, CO

#1531 May 15, 2013
demodicosisZZZ wrote:
Most of you have Demodicosis, a microscopic mite that you cannot see without a microscope. It burrows under the skin and lives around hair follicles. If you have a mite infestation on your scalp, eye-lashes, nose, ears, feet, and you cannot kill them with ivermectin or permethrin you have Demodicosis. The only cure is applying 4% Pilocarpine Gel that sufficates the mites immediately. 4% Pilocarpine Gel is mostly used for optical purposes. It costs roughly $100 for a small 4 gram bottle. If you have been infested for more than a year it will take at least four (4) months to be completely cured by this method. By the way, this is the only method known to man that cures Demodicosis. Don't expect your dermatologist to know that a verified cure for Demodicosis even exists without prodding them to do a Google search!
Just about everyone has demodex mites , it's normal. It's when your body imbalances allow them to thrive that it becomes a problem. Treating for them doesn't really solve the problem,you need to treat the actual cause. You need to change your diet and body environment from acidic to alkaline. It's hard to change your body environment back to alkaline with just diet because the pathogens that you acquire while your body environment is deteriorating also produce toxins constantly so they make your body a more suitable place for themselves. In order to shift back to alkaline you not only have to change diet by not eating refined sugar or starchy carbohydrates, you also have to kill the pathogens, detox the toxins that the die off creates and detox other toxins and fix your digestive system and natural detox systems like lymph system.

Dermatologist's are relatively unaware of any core issues that actually cause skin symptoms and for the most part work with superficicial symptom treatment. They are for the most part a waste of money.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1532 May 15, 2013
Kentucky789 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred,
Sorry if I sounded rude. I really appreciate what you're doing.
Ok on the serrapeptase I'll make a note of it for when my capsules arrive. As far as probiotics.... I was eating 1/2 a container of plain yoghurt daily but have slacked off the past 4-5 days. I'm open to suggestion.
Thanks again
The cloves you are taking, at 4-5 capsules after each meal, will not only kill off any mite infection you have, if you have one, they will also kill off some internal pathogens and parasites that you have. One of the devices that pathogens use to survive inside you is biofilm formaation. It takes time to get rid of the biofilms and that is what the serrapeptase does. All this killing of pathogens releases a lot of internal toxins. If you have done any antibiotics or even taken a course of say Ivermectin then your digestion is compromised.

It's not enough to just get your digestion working again you also have to work on your detox pathways. Even the oxylift you are using will create more toxins inside you because the oxygen it creates inside your cells kills infections in the cells . It is crucial to health to be able to detox all these toxins to regain health.

A good way to do this is to take a Lecithin supplement to get your liver working, the liver filters the blood. Take taurine to increase bile production, bile is the mechanism that removes toxins from tissues. Get your G.I. Tract working well. Only 2-4% of probiotics make it through stomach acid and these are essential for detoxing because they break down the toxins. Probitotics place is in the colon.That’s right probiotics are not taken orally otherwise you get little benefit from them. If you are already healthy then you can maintain them but it is very hard to restore them. You have to use probiotics rectally.

Lecithin will not only help to rebuild a damaged liver it also helps to repair cell walls.You should also take a good omega 3 like cod liver oil capsules. You need a balance between omega 6, lecithin, and Omega 3’s.
I'll put a few links in the next post that can help to understand the importance of the digestion and detox system in regaining your body environment. Sometimes if I post the wrong link the moderators take the whole post down.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1533 May 15, 2013
Here is one on the effects of euganol from clove on biofilms;

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/myc...

This guy helps to put the detox pathways in perspective;

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!



Here is one on Taurine;

http://huntgatherlove.com/content/theres-pill...

"Taurine promotes the flow and production of bile, which is the fluid produced in the liver that is essential for digesting fats. It prevents the condition known as cholestasis where the bile flow is blocked."

This is one on lecithin;

http://www.healthaddictz.com/lecithin-health-...

Here is one on probiotics;

http://hbmag.com/probiotics-implants-how-frie...

There is a lot more stuff on these subjects on the web obviously.

It's also important to stay super hydrated so you can get everything moving inside you. This makes all treatments work better.

One thing to be aware of is that the infection besides the mites themselves that causes the crawling feeling, that mites also sometimes carry, is babesia . Babesia is not that easy to get rid of and has to be treated for at least 4 months and better yet a year. For treating babesia you would need to treat with antiprotozoan antimicrobials like Artemisinin, Quina tincture, Cryptolepis or/and Sida Acuta tincture.

The crawling sensation is a symptom of babesia and so is the tiny red dots on the skin if someone has some of those that won't go away. It would be great if they could come up with a test for babesia but there are two dozen strains and they only test for two.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1534 May 15, 2013
There are so many different strains of babesia that they doctors in the know have taken to calling them babesia like organisms or "Bablo" . There are a lot of posts where people say something like , "doctors say that mites don't go on the head but they do". While its true that you could get a vagabond mite up there, it is also true that there is plenty of skin on the body that they prefer because of PH factor. In babesia they actually tend to manifest symptoms on the neck and head so when someone starts out with mites then starts having head and neck symptoms , it is a good posibility that the babesia was transferred to them from the mite infection.

http://www.wayneanderson.com/pages/diseases/b...

"When a patients symptoms are predominately head and neck you must think of BabLo."

So people will start getting the babesia symptoms along with the mite infection symptoms and it is just confounding trying to figure this out , unfortunately doctors aren't much help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babesiosis

You can google and find that many species of mites carry babesia . even dog ear mites. The documention and research on developing mite species that carry a BabLo is very under reported though.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1536 May 15, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about everyone has demodex mites , it's normal. It's when your body imbalances allow them to thrive that it becomes a problem. Treating for them doesn't really solve the problem,you need to treat the actual cause. You need to change your diet and body environment from acidic to alkaline. It's hard to change your body environment back to alkaline with just diet because the pathogens that you acquire while your body environment is deteriorating also produce toxins constantly so they make your body a more suitable place for themselves. In order to shift back to alkaline you not only have to change diet by not eating refined sugar or starchy carbohydrates, you also have to kill the pathogens, detox the toxins that the die off creates and detox other toxins and fix your digestive system and natural detox systems like lymph system.
Dermatologist's are relatively unaware of any core issues that actually cause skin symptoms and for the most part work with superficicial symptom treatment. They are for the most part a waste of money.
You are right and you are wrong. There are different Demodex mites from different countries, they are not all the same mite!

For example, if you are a American tourist visiting Central America there is a Demodex mite originating in the rain forest that is much more aggressive and usually, but not always, attaches itself to rain forest wild life. It will infest humans. Thousands of Americans travel to Central and South America every year and they bring back these rain forest mite infestations that are virtually impossible to cure. According to the Centers for Disease Control there are 300,000 humans infested with this Demodex mite in the United States.

To say that all Demodex mites are the same when most have not even been identified or categorized is very irresponsible. These mites are spread by person to person contact. They never leave the human body and mostly stay deep in their burrows. You are obviously not a expert so stop misleading people who are coming here for help.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1537 May 15, 2013
Detoxing your body will not rid you of a Demodex mite infestation. That is ludicrous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treatment advice--dogs with mange- owner with s... 17 min Desperatemom 57
Help! Urgent! Need advice on moving. Tue thiabugged 2
This isn't scabies folks its Morgellons (Dec '07) Tue Gabi 215
Test to Try - drop skin flakes or scabs from so... (Nov '14) Mon Mel 32
unexpected cure "I don't understand why" (Dec '11) Sep 25 papen 25
Scabies is ruining my life! (Aug '11) Sep 25 Im ready t... 23
Is it bad to use Permethrin Cream 5% 3 times wi... (Aug '11) Sep 25 Theshipisbehindcomet 105
More from around the web