Borax Solution - CURE
FRED

Golden, CO

#1407 Apr 16, 2013
Itchy99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Str8uP, please inbox me, I have soem questions for you regarding making the correct mixture of Borax and Hydrogen peroxide.
Ty!
The last time Str8up posted on this thread was to say she had a relapse. That was a couple months after she said she was cured. When she started this thread she was writing from two different perspectives at the same time , one of being cured by the borax method, and two of figuring out the borax cure as she went along.It didn't work for a lot of people just like a lot of other different methods didn't work.

That is because she didn't have scabies, she had something else.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1408 Apr 16, 2013
http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp...

"Thursday, August 20 2009

Itching from Lyme disease is one symptom just about every single Lyme patient has in common. Lyme disease itching can drive you to distraction. Some days it feels like bugs crawling under your skin. Other days it just plain itches, a lot.

The Lyme disease itch I experienced was on my shins. Many nights I woke myself up only to find that I was scratching my shins to the point of bleeding. Other mornings when I looked in the mirror I saw scratch marks, evidence that my shoulders itched in my sleep and I had scratched them with a vengence.

Many a well intended friend suggested remedies. In my most intense, bordering on manic desire to stop the incessant itching I tried them all, including: bathing in water that was as hot, hot, hot as I could stand it; scrubbing my body with oatmeal; using several over the counter remedies that claimed to stop itching well, I am here to tell you they may soothe the itch of mosquito bites, but when it comes to getting rid of Lyme itch they were totally, disappointingly, most assuredly ineffective.

Would it ever stop? Was I destined to claw at my itching body parts for the rest of my life? Did anybody on the planet really understand the misery I was in did they care?

Well, I found that my friends and the vast majority of medical professionals were clueless. What I was experiencing was simply outside of their realms of experience and knowledge.

When I finally found a physician who took me seriously and who was determined to help me, I shouted for joy, literally. The doctor said, you have some sort of infection going on. We will run a battery of tests to see what is causing you grief and aggravation.

Results came back identifying multiple infections. The primary culprit was Lyme. The doctor explained that the Lyme and Lyme-related co-infections attack the brain. From there these infections interfere with the Neurologic System. Resulting symptoms of itching that show up in the Skin and Nails Systems.

The doctor went on to say, as you heal, you will experience the feeling of pins pricing your skin. Your brain is trying to fire and send electronic signals to the cells of your body, disease is interrupting the process, and your skin experiences all of this as itching. Think of the process as a short circuit in an electrical system.

You can scratch the itch 24/7 and the itching will not stop. Topical remedies will not make the Lyme itch go away. The remedy for the itching is to treat the infections in your body. Then, the itching that plagues you now will stop. Those words were a soothing balm to my mind. I did not hesitate to start treatment.

The instant I learned about the cause of the itching from Lyme disease, I felt emotional relief. I quit berating myself for my inability to find a solution. Treatment started and I took great pleasure in watching my symptoms go away one by one. I am glad to report that mercifully, the itching was the first symptom to go!"

What do doctors prescribe for the borriela infection, they prescribe doxycycline.

A review of the following link will show that Samento And Banderol , two "herbals" have actually been shown to be more effective than doxycycline.

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/mis...

There are a lot of coinfections that go with borriela depending on the vector of transmission. Bartonella and Babesia are very common and Babesia causes a lot of skin symptoms and it is a microscopic parasitic protozoa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babesia

Now it has been shown that the vectors of transmission of these types of infections are not just ticks but they are a variety of insects including mites so even if you are still stuck in the "i have scabies" mindset you should consider these facts.
Great news

Houston, TX

#1411 Apr 16, 2013
Hi - How are you doing? Still well? I just found this and so hope to God who loves us all and helps us in our oppression that you have found a cure and I will try it as well. Please let me know. I'm so happy for you.
Str8uP wrote:
Hi guys,
I did everything on this site (and a few others) to get rid of mites. Several paasite cleanses, mega dosing wormwood/clove/black walnut hull, DE, homeopathy, perm, iverm, imid, etc.
They just kept breeding. Sure, numbers would lessen but still get crawling sensations. I was feeling very sad, praying for a miracle.
I was directed to earthclinic.com where I found Ted. His advice as written on the thread 'Mite Infetation Cures QUESTIONS' has totally given me a reason to hope. Three days ago I applied his recipe of Borax saturated with 1% hydrogen peroxide and could feel it woking well. I opted to also make a mix of castor oil with borax, tincture of wormood/black walnut hull, also added clove, peppermint, lavender, tea tree and lang ylang oils, the topped it with several eye dropper squirts of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide ad a shot of aloe vera gel. Spread this everywhere. Felt luoious and WOKED, They cam crawling out of everywhere.(Again?!? I thought they were motly all gone by now).
Good results with his uggestion of Ted's so I found the courage two days ago and made up his recipe for an internal solution of 1/8 tsp in a liter of water (sipped throughout the day, best after meals). Wow. Any crawling sensation in the padt two days has been halted in its tracks. I can feel intuitively they are dead.
My life light is now burning again. I'm so grateful and wanted to share this experience with you guys.
Do read his info - he's awesome!
Other notes- I'm also on the foodgrade hydrogen peroxide protocol (as detailed in the book - The One Minute Cure), up to 8 drops of 35% in 8 oz of distilled water, 3x/day. I will continue up to 26 drops 3x/day then taper down a drop day by day until I get to th maintenance of 3drops 3x/day.
Ted rcommend cleaning the environment with a ncessary solution of borax and H2O2 to kill the mites (I add this to lysol). He also stresses putting both hydrogen peroxide and borax in the laundry wash cycle. I let mine soak in this (+ A&H powder) for an hour then run it - I also put a scoop of DE (mixed with pyrethroid powder) into the dryer with the clothes, run on High. I sprayed all my clothing with a mix of water with alcohol, permethrin, borax, H2O2, cedar, clove, peppermint, lavender, tea tree oil and a little bit of apple cider vinegar.
My house smells really fresh, clothes smell good, best of all no itchy/crawly sensation.
What to lose? Ted's solution of Borax and hydrogen peroxide are super cheap (at least, relatively so) and are the absolutely only thing that give me cause to hope for a future free of this pestilence.
Give the thread a look-see - I'm sure you won't be disappointed. On the contrary.
Pemethrin might work fine for folks with recent infestation but if you have had them for while, as Ted explains, these buggers are now traveling via the bloodstream. He explains how the solution kills them.
Would love to hear how adding these recipes into mite-fights help you all as well...
God Bless you all!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1412 Apr 16, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying you need food grade borax is like saying you need food grade table salt. Borax is a salt and they dig it out of the side of a mountain. Food grade schmood grade.
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.ht...
"Borax is commonly sold as technical or agricultural grade with 99 to 99.5% minimum purity. Potential impurities consist of sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, bicarbonate, carbonate, sulphate and phosphate but not toxic or heavy metals. This grade includes the borax commonly used as household cleaner. Pharmaceutical grade is not noticeably purer or better."
"In some countries (e.g. Australia, NZ, USA) borax can still be found in the laundry and cleaning sections of supermarkets. There is no "food-grade" borax available or necessary. All borax is the same and "natural".
Thanks Fred. I'll save my money then. I was getting the idea from Crawly. Perhaps it was wrong info.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1413 Apr 16, 2013
Great news wrote:
Hi - How are you doing? Still well? I just found this and so hope to God who loves us all and helps us in our oppression that you have found a cure and I will try it as well. Please let me know. I'm so happy for you. <quoted text>
Some of us (Fighting Here Too above) have been helped greatly by these methods. You might want to check out what FHToo wrote up above. Just do something. I'm not entirely cured by this but the best I've been since I got this. I found after a couple of months of the borax that it was affecting my kidneys, so it is best used with caution or sparingly. A couple of tbsps of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water helps your system as well. Start something, is the most important thing.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1414 Apr 17, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us (Fighting Here Too above) have been helped greatly by these methods. You might want to check out what FHToo wrote up above. Just do something. I'm not entirely cured by this but the best I've been since I got this. I found after a couple of months of the borax that it was affecting my kidneys, so it is best used with caution or sparingly. A couple of tbsps of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water helps your system as well. Start something, is the most important thing.
I had posted about the bacterial/ viral and parasitic infections that having a mite infection carry with it as coinfections before. One of these is Babeosia and is very common , takes a good long time to develop inside you also. Babeosia is a microscopic parasitic protozoa and over an extended period of time will invade every part of the body.

Here is something commonly prescribed for Babeosia that is also recognized by the World Health Organization as the most effective remedy for malaria, it just happens to be herbal.

http://www.irinnews.org/InDepthMain.aspx...

Artemisinin is used to treat a variety of infections and is normally used when protozoan or nematode infections accompany borrelia infections.

When people talk about having an internal infection this particular herb has a proven track record for internal infections.

The history of it also says to expect a big herx from the die off.
Some doctors dose this at 100mg twice a day for 30 days.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1415 Apr 17, 2013
Serendipitous discovery was made in China while searching for novel anthelmintics for schistosomiasis. Artemisinin was effective against schistosomes, the human blood flukes, which are the second-most prevalent parasitic infections, after malaria. Artemisinin and its derivatives are all potent anthelmintic
That is a quote from Wikipedia. Interesting info FRED.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1419 Apr 18, 2013
When I realized the nature of the problem I decided to find the symptoms for the likely infections I had and also to find what was most effective against them as well as something that wouldn't do damage to myself.

I looked at a lot of antibiotics but the problem with those is that they don't have a very good record of success AND they cause their own list of health issues besides being very expensive so it didn't make sense to me. I found scientific studies on specific remedies that are in naturopathic medicine that showed them to be more effective than antibiotics. I also carefully chose remedies that are broad spectrum in their activity because I knew I had a variety of infections. For example one of the symptoms of Babesia is these red pin prick dots on your skin, I had some of those on my stomach.

One problem with these types of infections is that they are smarter than you think and use a lot of sophisticated tactics so you can't kill them, It's called pleomorphism.

The first two antimicrobials I use I took from something called the Cowden Protocol, they are Samento And Banderol and they are synergistic. The whole protocol has a lot of stuff you can buy but they are the heart of it's activity.

This study was done at the University of New Havenand shows that Samento and Banderol are much more effective than Doxycycline.

http://newhaven.edu/257034.pdf

But this is just a study against a targeted bacteria.Samento in itself is broad spectrum and has had dramatic activity against infections.

http://www.samento.com.ec/sciencelib/4sam/Sam...

Besides the Samento and Banderol I'm using Olive leaf extract, You can either use Olive leaf extract or oregano oil they do about the same thing , personally I think the OLE has more evidence for positive results. Another tincture I'm using is Teasel. What Teasel does is to cause the infective agents to come out of hiding in their pleomorphic states so the other stuff can kill them.

The arteminisin is an extract of sweet wormwood and is very powerful compared to just wormwood. I also take crytolepsis. Crytolepsis is a broad spectrum antiparasitic that is very effective.

You can get to the point that your whole day revolves around taking these remedies so I wanted to find a limited number that were very effective.

The typical problem people have is that they don't treat long enough and start feeling better then stop and the infection returns. I plan on staying on the Samento/Banderol/OLE/teasel regimen for a year or more. The Artiminisin/ Crytolepsis will be about 40 days.

After everything I've read about the various infections and how they manifest as skin symptoms when someone says they are "cured" from rubbing some concoction on their skin I just have to think that they have no real idea as to what they actually have.

These infections don't respond like what people are used to because they can hide from the immune system so you have to change your expectations of what healing is like.

I read a lot of posts on this forum and can see by the symptoms that people confess that they would truly be lucky if they just had mites.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1420 Apr 18, 2013
Great news wrote:
Hi - How are you doing? Still well? I just found this and so hope to God who loves us all and helps us in our oppression that you have found a cure and I will try it as well. Please let me know. I'm so happy for you. <quoted text>
You might want to go back in this thread and look at the last time Str8up posted about 6 months ago to say she had a relapse, hasn't posted since so I wouldn't count on the borax cure she copied from Earthlink.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1421 Apr 18, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
Serendipitous discovery was made in China while searching for novel anthelmintics for schistosomiasis. Artemisinin was effective against schistosomes, the human blood flukes, which are the second-most prevalent parasitic infections, after malaria. Artemisinin and its derivatives are all potent anthelmintic
That is a quote from Wikipedia. Interesting info FRED.
Hi Canuckette;

What is weird is that there are a some very powerful herbal remedies that are being "rediscovered" that are better than anything man made. You know that Olive leaf extract is mentioned in the Bible, saying "use this for medicine"? Now don't go getting any ideas that i need a "praise god" or anything like that. If I want to feel heavenly I can just go to the big celebration they are having downtown this Saturday to celebrate 4/20. The Samento I'm using is said to cure 200 different diseases and is actually something used as tribal medicine in the Amazon for hundreds of years, it was just found in 1970.

http://www.manyhands.com/articles/olive.html

http://www.aidsinfonet.org/fact_sheets/view/7...

Samento is TAO free cats claw.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1422 Apr 18, 2013
So have you got those nagging crawling and stinging sensations?

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

"Both viral and bacterial infections have been implicated in peripheral neuropathy. Leprosy is caused by the bacteria M. leprae, which directly attack sensory nerves. Other bacterial illness may set the stage for an immune-mediated attack on the nerves."

"The immune system launches an attack against the bacteria; but, according to the theory, the immune system confuses the myelin with the bacteria in some cases and attacks the myelin sheath as well. The underlying cause of neuropathy associated with Lyme disease is unknown; the bacteria may either promote an immune-mediated attack on the nerve or inflict damage directly."

Maybe you started out with a mite infection but what you have now is most likely something else since mites carry Lyme and a bunch of other coinfections.
Crawly Girl

New York, NY

#1423 Apr 18, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying you need food grade borax is like saying you need food grade table salt. Borax is a salt and they dig it out of the side of a mountain. Food grade schmood grade.
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.ht...
"Borax is commonly sold as technical or agricultural grade with 99 to 99.5% minimum purity. Potential impurities consist of sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, bicarbonate, carbonate, sulphate and phosphate but not toxic or heavy metals. This grade includes the borax commonly used as household cleaner. Pharmaceutical grade is not noticeably purer or better."
"In some countries (e.g. Australia, NZ, USA) borax can still be found in the laundry and cleaning sections of supermarkets. There is no "food-grade" borax available or necessary. All borax is the same and "natural".
I didn't say you need food grade borax, nor am I telling you to buy what I use. What I said is that I am using such a borax myself. The word on my container is actually "cosmetic" grade Borax and it is Sodium Borate as opposed to Sodium Tetraborate. "No other added agents or surfectants". I realize the chemical difference between Sodium Borate and Sodium Tetraborate is minimal but I find the 20 Mule Team causes mild nausea and for me my cosmetic grade borax is a much finer powder than 20 Mule Team and for some reason makes me less nauseous when I take it.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1424 Apr 19, 2013
Crawly Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you need food grade borax, nor am I telling you to buy what I use. What I said is that I am using such a borax myself. The word on my container is actually "cosmetic" grade Borax and it is Sodium Borate as opposed to Sodium Tetraborate. "No other added agents or surfectants". I realize the chemical difference between Sodium Borate and Sodium Tetraborate is minimal but I find the 20 Mule Team causes mild nausea and for me my cosmetic grade borax is a much finer powder than 20 Mule Team and for some reason makes me less nauseous when I take it.
That's all good and well, I'm sure it's very good borax, but it really isn't a very good path to recovery.
You should go to an infectious disease specialist and get tested for borriela. bartonella, babesia and mycoplasma. Or you could extensively research the symptoms of the above infections and their associated coinfections and all the treatments that make sense.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1425 Apr 19, 2013
FRED wrote:
When I realized the nature of the problem I decided to find the symptoms for the likely infections I had and also to find what was most effective against them as well as something that wouldn't do damage to myself.
I looked at a lot of antibiotics but the problem with those is that they don't have a very good record of success AND they cause their own list of health issues besides being very expensive so it didn't make sense to me. I found scientific studies on specific remedies that are in naturopathic medicine that showed them to be more effective than antibiotics. I also carefully chose remedies that are broad spectrum in their activity because I knew I had a variety of infections. For example one of the symptoms of Babesia is these red pin prick dots on your skin, I had some of those on my stomach.
One problem with these types of infections is that they are smarter than you think and use a lot of sophisticated tactics so you can't kill them, It's called pleomorphism.
The first two antimicrobials I use I took from something called the Cowden Protocol, they are Samento And Banderol and they are synergistic. The whole protocol has a lot of stuff you can buy but they are the heart of it's activity.
This study was done at the University of New Havenand shows that Samento and Banderol are much more effective than Doxycycline.
http://newhaven.edu/257034.pdf
But this is just a study against a targeted bacteria.Samento in itself is broad spectrum and has had dramatic activity against infections.
http://www.samento.com.ec/sciencelib/4sam/Sam...
Besides the Samento and Banderol I'm using Olive leaf extract, You can either use Olive leaf extract or oregano oil they do about the same thing , personally I think the OLE has more evidence for positive results. Another tincture I'm using is Teasel. What Teasel does is to cause the infective agents to come out of hiding in their pleomorphic states so the other stuff can kill them.
The arteminisin is an extract of sweet wormwood and is very powerful compared to just wormwood. I also take crytolepsis. Crytolepsis is a broad spectrum antiparasitic that is very effective.
You can get to the point that your whole day revolves around taking these remedies so I wanted to find a limited number that were very effective.
The typical problem people have is that they don't treat long enough and start feeling better then stop and the infection returns. I plan on staying on the Samento/Banderol/OLE/teasel regimen for a year or more. The Artiminisin/ Crytolepsis will be about 40 days.
After everything I've read about the various infections and how they manifest as skin symptoms when someone says they are "cured" from rubbing some concoction on their skin I just have to think that they have no real idea as to what they actually have.
These infections don't respond like what people are used to because they can hide from the immune system so you have to change your expectations of what healing is like.
I read a lot of posts on this forum and can see by the symptoms that people confess that they would truly be lucky if they just had mites.
Are all the remedies you mentioned here available at a good health food store? Or are some by prescription only. Don't worry, Fred, we all know where you stand with regard to things of the Lord.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1426 Apr 19, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all the remedies you mentioned here available at a good health food store? Or are some by prescription only. Don't worry, Fred, we all know where you stand with regard to things of the Lord.
I have no problem with the "lord". What I do have a problem with is people trying to impose their belief system on others.
FRED

Golden, CO

#1427 Apr 19, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all the remedies you mentioned here available at a good health food store? Or are some by prescription only. Don't worry, Fred, we all know where you stand with regard to things of the Lord.
So Can;

I really scrutinized what I used. The first one is a combination of Samento and Banderol, a bottle of each of those will last one person a bout 45 days and they are made by Nutramedix. you have to shop around. They are from something called the "Cowden protocol" and they are powerful broad spectrum antimicrobials. I bought the Herb Pharm brand of Olive leaf extract, I found it on sale for $7.41 and bought 10 bottles, score. The Teasel I bought on Ebay and it was made by beneficial botanicals. The above are all tinctures and are at the heartof what needs to be done.

There is some very good info available from a renowned herbalist on the web , his name is Stephen Buhner, he has a FAQ section on his site.

"multi chronic infection syndrome" is what is causing the skin symptoms but the kicker is that when people first got mites then those mites passed some of these infections onto us. We killed the mites a long time ago but didn't know it because the symptoms persisted.

Everyone has some sort of pathogen load in their body and when it gets to a certain point then the immune system quits suppressing the symptoms, it gives up. When you add the infections that parasites pass then it's just too much.

So the understanding that you probably are trying to kill several different kinds of pathogens in your body helps to understand what you're up against but it is possible and it is being done by people in the know.

Some of the pathogens are bacteria and some are parisitic microbes. They have shown that different pathogens help each other plus some of them change forms to hide from treatment and so they can evade the immune system.

You can call this whatever you want, Lyme, morgellons,multi chronic infection syndrome, etc. Everyone's symptoms are a little different because of the pathogens they carry and because of their personal chemistry. When you get your pathogen load down and the symptoms subside then you need to keep treating for a while because these pathogens exchange DNA and work together.

The Arteminisin/ Crytolepis is used against protozoan parasites like Malaria or babesia. There are generally two dosing protocols , one for malaria and another for babesia. The Crytolepis is available from a place called "Woodland Essence" and the Arteminisin is available on the web. You should be on the above 4 tinctures for at least 6 weeks before adding this in so you can manage the die off toxins.

Depending on what you are killing inside you then you could be very miserable and these pathogens release their own toxins inside you when they die so you have to manage that. Taking a Lecithin supplement helps support the Liver and Taurine and Turmeric promote bile production.

Some people get far worse symptoms than what some people here are experiencing so don't think because you haven't turned into some creature from the black lagoon that this doesn't apply.

Understanding multi chronic infection syndrome is key to getting past this so don't get your head stuck in a place where you think you're killing one thing and when it's gone your done, here is a blog i found that is well written and puts things in perspective well.

http://livingwithmorgellons.wordpress.com/tag...

http://livingwithmorgellons.wordpress.com/cat...

I didn't post links because they take down posts, now everyone wants to own everything.
LOLatFreddy

Ardsley, NY

#1428 Apr 19, 2013
You don't like it when people impose there beliefs on other? YOU!!!! Wow your a ham. When people do not do what you suggest you call them all types of names. Thanks for the belly laugh
FRED

Golden, CO

#1429 Apr 19, 2013
Canuckette;

Depending on what is inside you then you'll have to start the use of the herbals slowly and work up to these doses.

Samento/Banderol -15 drops each in 4oz of water . Space them by 15 minutes on an empty stomach. 20 minutes later 20 drops of OLE tincture in 4 oz of water, 20 minutes later 5 drops of teasel in 4 oz of water.

Do the above twice a day and wait 20 minutes to eat after the teasel. If you start when you wake up then in the evening do it after not eating for 2-3 hours. It is the least disruptive this way.

The purpose of the Teasel is to draw pathogens out of the pleomorphic states so that the antimicrobials can kill them.
FRED

San Diego, CA

#1430 Apr 19, 2013
LOLatFreddy wrote:
You don't like it when people impose there beliefs on other? YOU!!!! Wow your a ham. When people do not do what you suggest you call them all types of names. Thanks for the belly laugh
There's no stopping me. I'm on a roll. Let me talk and talk and type and talk, blah, blah, blah....

I feel like my head my explode with all this really good information I have packed into it.

I have some foxes outside that I am feeding some food laced with arsenicum album and homeopathic sulphur. I squirted some olive leaf extract in it, too. They are getting so beefy and plump.

Having some friends over for raspberry smoothies later on. We may go swimming or hang out in the sauna.

forget the antibiotics. Come on over and we'll have an "herb" party.

You all just think you have mitey mites. That's just a figment of your imagination. I know it ALL.

I've been sniffing lines of borax, shhhhhh, don't tell anyone...
It's food grade.
FRED

San Diego, CA

#1431 Apr 19, 2013
Not that I am trying to impose my beliefs on anyone here, it's just that if I don't get it down here on this forum, that my head may explode.

I feel a pathogen coming. poot. oops. smelly.

I feel something slimy in my pants.

Too much bile production.

I am the all mighty and powerful OZ....

Score!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
invisable bug biting me all over my body. (Oct '15) 1 hr Nallah 7
IMPORTANT: Ivermectin Dosage (Feb '08) 5 hr Martin 229
Baking Soda / Glass of Water a Day 10 hr Smitty 1
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 11 hr reallyroxanne 1,004
Has anyone used Benzoyl Peroxide Wash "Before" ... 16 hr smitty 4
Mix your own Sulfur cream! (Feb '10) 18 hr Willow wonder 94
Last night was rough (Oct '15) Wed Cfowler 7
More from around the web