infestedagain

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
So, this is like... the 10th time I've had scabies. I used to get them frequently when I was homeless and traveling. San Francisco was a good place to go if you were looking to get infested. That place is contaminated. The cream (permethrin)always worked. After that, I contracted scabies ONCE when I was PREGNANT from a friend who visited, used the cream and it went away fairly quickly. Then a couple of years later, a friend visited me from San Francisco for 10 days and when he left I noticed the symptoms. But this time, the cream didn't work. Doctors said it was all in my head and I went through hell for 3 months before finally saying SCREW THIS and buying some ivermectin horse paste. I basically overdosed myself orally and topically with that, and after a few weeks it was over. Well, I just spent my birthday weekend in San Francisco, and guess what, I HAVE SCABIES AGAIN! Ugh. I just got rid of this crap in May and here we go again. This time, I am not even messing around with doctors. I am living with my boyfriend in his father's old house, and LUCKILY there just happens to be some ivermectin liquid for swine in the cupboard! First thing in the morning tomorrow we are taking that. I am nipping this in the bud before it gets any worse. I am LIVID.
Infestedagain

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Well, it worked back in October. I took the liquid ivermectin twice, 7 days apart. Now I have them again. All I can think of is I went shopping and was trying on clothes. Here we go again, round 12.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Infestedagain wrote:
Well, it worked back in October. I took the liquid ivermectin twice, 7 days apart. Now I have them again. All I can think of is I went shopping and was trying on clothes. Here we go again, round 12.
Are you sure you were cured?
Infestedagain

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Yes. Nothing since beginning of October. I know I got this AGAIN from trying on clothes at the thrift store.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Infestedagain wrote:
Yes. Nothing since beginning of October. I know I got this AGAIN from trying on clothes at the thrift store.
This crap will make you have OCD...I don't even like to sit in public places. When I take the train I always wear gloves.
Infestedagain

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Thats no way to live your life lol... I will still shop at thrift stores after Im cured again.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Infestedagain wrote:
Thats no way to live your life lol... I will still shop at thrift stores after Im cured again.
I was never like this but after dealing with this for 9months. Once I get cured don't want to get it again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
infestedagain wrote:
So, this is like... the 10th time I've had scabies. I used to get them frequently when I was homeless and traveling. San Francisco was a good place to go if you were looking to get infested. That place is contaminated. The cream (permethrin)always worked. After that, I contracted scabies ONCE when I was PREGNANT from a friend who visited, used the cream and it went away fairly quickly. Then a couple of years later, a friend visited me from San Francisco for 10 days and when he left I noticed the symptoms. But this time, the cream didn't work. Doctors said it was all in my head and I went through hell for 3 months before finally saying SCREW THIS and buying some ivermectin horse paste. I basically overdosed myself orally and topically with that, and after a few weeks it was over. Well, I just spent my birthday weekend in San Francisco, and guess what, I HAVE SCABIES AGAIN! Ugh. I just got rid of this crap in May and here we go again. This time, I am not even messing around with doctors. I am living with my boyfriend in his father's old house, and LUCKILY there just happens to be some ivermectin liquid for swine in the cupboard! First thing in the morning tomorrow we are taking that. I am nipping this in the bud before it gets any worse. I am LIVID.
You don't have scabies , this stuff has away of hiding depending where your immune system is at. Message me and give me your email and I will send you a comprehensive word file on how to get past this. The people here who are trying to advise you on this are not very knowledgable and will do way more harm than good.

http://rense.com/general74/morg4.htm
Infestedagain

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Ummm no? I have scabies. Hence the ivermectin working before. lol
Infestedagain

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Also my boyfriend is sleeping nwxt to.me and he is itching. Sooooo scabies it is.
Just someone

Denver, CO

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Infestedagain wrote:
Also my boyfriend is sleeping nwxt to.me and he is itching. Sooooo scabies it is.
You are really completely uninformed and unqualified to make any statements on morgellons which is very contagious based on the person you are giving it too. it has to do with immunity. Many people have it and don't know it because their immune system supresses it. If your living off of fast food and stretching yourself thin the that challenges your immune system. Families who all get it usually have the same unhealthy lifestyles.

Having scabies 10 times is completely implauasable but it is a simple concept so you won't be mentally challenged to understand anything that is slightly beyond simple that way. You'll find a lot of simple minded people on this forum to agree with you. Make your self comfortable here, you will be here awhile.
Infestedagain

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Hahaha so now you are assuming that my family lives an unhealthy lifestyle? What the hell do yoy know about me or anyone else here aside from what we post? NOTHING!! We are actually very healthy thank you. Having scabies 10 times is NOT implausable when you are someone living on the streets which was the case for the first 9 times. Like I said, if people wany information about "Morgellons" they will go to a forum for that, not scabies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) 7 hr suek 185
My Dr. Said I CAN'T get rid of scabies (Jun '08) 8 hr TiredOfItching 8
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 9 hr soxcat 890
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 10 hr itchee 4,129
Scabies Patient Released? 11 hr atwitsend_ 10
treating scabies 15 hr atwitsend_ 5
Post scabies 16 hr REVISED 12
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE