Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 11, 2013
 
I've been using perm cream on my body for months. I was using the cattle spray on my head. Those two things together worked the best for me so far. But, I'm almost out of perm cream. We don't have tons of money to go back to the doctor for more so I've been trying to find something else that will work for me. I started mixing BB with rubbing alcohol and using that all over. I'm using the remaining cream that I have on my face. I've been doing this for a little over a week now. The itching gets better for a few days but then it comes right back. I have a rash on my stomach that kept itching and getting really red at night so I put the cream on it and now it's better. I don't know if the bb is helping or not. I also have them on my scalp. I get little red rashes there that itch really bad. I've been fighting this for over four months now. I've used iver, too. The kind for cows and pigs. How many of you have used BB? Did it work for you? It's supposed to kill them. I'm worried that I may have to go back to the cattle spray if it doesn't work. I've got my floors covered in DE, too. I'm so tired of fighting this. If anyone has any experience using BB, please let me know how it worked for you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 11, 2013
 
Good luck Itchykay!! I wish I knew about BB, but I don't have experience in using it.

Since: Apr 11

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 12, 2013
 
ItchyKay wrote:
I've been using perm cream on my body for months. I was using the cattle spray on my head. Those two things together worked the best for me so far. But, I'm almost out of perm cream. We don't have tons of money to go back to the doctor for more so I've been trying to find something else that will work for me. I started mixing BB with rubbing alcohol and using that all over. I'm using the remaining cream that I have on my face. I've been doing this for a little over a week now. The itching gets better for a few days but then it comes right back. I have a rash on my stomach that kept itching and getting really red at night so I put the cream on it and now it's better. I don't know if the bb is helping or not. I also have them on my scalp. I get little red rashes there that itch really bad. I've been fighting this for over four months now. I've used iver, too. The kind for cows and pigs. How many of you have used BB? Did it work for you? It's supposed to kill them. I'm worried that I may have to go back to the cattle spray if it doesn't work. I've got my floors covered in DE, too. I'm so tired of fighting this. If anyone has any experience using BB, please let me know how it worked for you.
I know that out of all treatments it kills mites the quickest

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that out of all treatments it kills mites the quickest
How did you use it? Did you mix it with alcohol? Did you keep reapplying and for how many days?
Thanks For help
Freewheelin Franklin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 12, 2013
 
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that out of all treatments it kills mites the quickest
Catzilla;
You should know by now you have morgellons not mites.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that out of all treatments it kills mites the quickest
Catzillaa I will inbox you. I understand if you do not want to respond on the forum. Your experience with BB will help itchykay. Thanks

Since: Dec 12

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 12, 2013
 
Catzillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that out of all treatments it kills mites the quickest
Thank you so much for your response! I have heard that it kills them the quickest, too! How have you used it? Needspeace is a good friend to me and she has been helping me to get through this, please feel free to talk to her about this. I don't know what I'd do without her right now. This is taking over my life and I need all the information I can get about treatments with bb. It's all I can afford to use right now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 12, 2013
 
Some people on this forum bought 100% pure Benzyl Benzoate from a chemical supply company. Then they mixed it with rubbing alcohol. About 20% BB, to 80% rubbing alcohol.

They used this as a scabicide.

Many also bought Benzumel lotion online from Australia. This is a nice cream that contains 25% Benzyl Benzoate. Works good.

Along with this scabicide, another person on this forum was cured with a combination of Stromectol ivermectin tablets.

A coupld of people on this forum were cured with this combination of meds.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jodyy wrote:
Some people on this forum bought 100% pure Benzyl Benzoate from a chemical supply company. Then they mixed it with rubbing alcohol. About 20% BB, to 80% rubbing alcohol.
They used this as a scabicide.
Many also bought Benzumel lotion online from Australia. This is a nice cream that contains 25% Benzyl Benzoate. Works good.
Along with this scabicide, another person on this forum was cured with a combination of Stromectol ivermectin tablets.
A coupld of people on this forum were cured with this combination of meds.
Thanks Jody, do you know how long it should be used for? I was wondering if it should be used 3 days in a row, longer or less? Any info you have is helpful. I did read VS said someone was cured with BB and Iver.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

There is a fine line as to how long you should be using scabicides on your skin. From my experience, personally, I would not continue to use a scabicide such as permethrin or benzyl benzoate for any longer than 6 weeks. Because, after 6 weeks, and you are going full blast with these toxic chemcials and you still are not cured and you are still with active areas on and around your body, then there is a deeper problem going on with you. The problem could be reinfestation from fomites or pets or family members or your work environment. There are many factors here. It's just not morgellons. Like ooglies mentioned, some of the morgellons fibers are actually mites with a fiber cacoon wrapped around them, and she suggested that the fiber cacoon is used so the mite can breath. It could be an immunity issue going on with you. It could be something completely different than scabies and talking to a dermatologist and having some tests administered, would be my recommendation. I have heard that some people had a fungal infection and were treating for scabies for months on end. There is a ton of information on this forum about BB. There is a search engine on this forum and all you have to do is type Benzyl Benzoate.
I know one lady on the finding1cure yahoo group who just goes ahead and calls this morgellons. I don't think you can just call a heavy mite infestation morgellons. It's a term we are throwing around loosely.
Freewheelin Franklin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jodyy wrote:
There is a fine line as to how long you should be using scabicides on your skin. From my experience, personally, I would not continue to use a scabicide such as permethrin or benzyl benzoate for any longer than 6 weeks. Because, after 6 weeks, and you are going full blast with these toxic chemcials and you still are not cured and you are still with active areas on and around your body, then there is a deeper problem going on with you. The problem could be reinfestation from fomites or pets or family members or your work environment. There are many factors here. It's just not morgellons. Like ooglies mentioned, some of the morgellons fibers are actually mites with a fiber cacoon wrapped around them, and she suggested that the fiber cacoon is used so the mite can breath. It could be an immunity issue going on with you. It could be something completely different than scabies and talking to a dermatologist and having some tests administered, would be my recommendation. I have heard that some people had a fungal infection and were treating for scabies for months on end. There is a ton of information on this forum about BB. There is a search engine on this forum and all you have to do is type Benzyl Benzoate.
I know one lady on the finding1cure yahoo group who just goes ahead and calls this morgellons. I don't think you can just call a heavy mite infestation morgellons. It's a term we are throwing around loosely.
Mites don't make cocoons, now your just making stuff up because you are in denial, go find an entomology website that says mites make cocoons, good luck on that one.

Instead of exchanging these completely unsubtantiated theories and guess work as reality you may want to go read something.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Thanks Jody, I will search the treads for BB. Morgs is thrown around here a lot. I agree that many individuals are prob reinfecting themselves or don't have scabies but something else...I hope you are cured Jody best wishes

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go ahead Franklin,
make your case, instead of rating everyone clueless, go ahead and make your case. I think that many will briefly read through your morgellons posts and skip over them, because they don't cure scabies. There is only so much you can read about genetically modified food, far infra saunas, polio vaccines, homeopathy, etc. But, you go ahead and help these people. It will be my pleasure to read what you have to offer here on this SCABIES forum. I guess I am clueless, eh?
The very best thing anyone has offered on this forum for "Morgellons" is the Poor Man's Protocol. At least it is something you can follow.
I'm smiling big because you can't stand it when we disagree with you. It makes you cringe. Have a wonderful day, Freddie Franklin Denver. Go read something.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mites don't make cocoons, now your just making stuff up because you are in denial, go find an entomology website that says mites make cocoons, good luck on that one.
Instead of exchanging these completely unsubtantiated theories and guess work as reality you may want to go read something.
In denial? lol....
You have NOT a clue....
I wish you good luck on your survival on this forum, telling everyone that they have morgellons and trying to prove to each and every person that they have morgellons.
Good luck with THAT ONE...
These people just want a cure for their resistant strain of mite; they don't want to go to a smoothie joint to order a raspberry smoothie.... and.... should I add? a wisp of a magic wand...
Fredweloveyousto pit

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This sucks that every thread has to have arguing on it.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
In denial? lol....
You have NOT a clue....
I wish you good luck on your survival on this forum, telling everyone that they have morgellons and trying to prove to each and every person that they have morgellons.
Good luck with THAT ONE...
These people just want a cure for their resistant strain of mite; they don't want to go to a smoothie joint to order a raspberry smoothie.... and.... should I add? a wisp of a magic wand...
I'm only looking for the smart ones, I guess I was wrong about you. I only come here now if I'm bored because I'm healthy now. But you told me you were completely infested and you would pay me to cure you but that would never work because I can't stand your bipolar mood swings.

Good luck with your complete lack of knowledge and your complete infestation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only looking for the smart ones, I guess I was wrong about you. I only come here now if I'm bored because I'm healthy now. But you told me you were completely infested and you would pay me to cure you but that would never work because I can't stand your bipolar mood swings.
Good luck with your complete lack of knowledge and your complete infestation.
Yeah, I know, the arguing completely SUX....
Oh my goodness.... I'm just wondering how healthy you really are...
both physically and mentally.
Yes, I would pay to be rid of this. of course i would. But you are a butt hole and you have always been that way on here. Freddie is a nutcase. you once had scabies, but now you are cured. so, run along Freddie.
virtual scabies

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Okay. Another sufferer and I wanted to find a cheaper topical.(she and I are both using moxidectin orally every five days)
I am at the point of no crawlers, no movement, just 3 or 4 itchy spots showing up on the 2 days I take the moxi.
Initially and at this point I am using it once a day.
I know where my nests were. I used lye to reveal them.
See the Thread using Lye Baths to Reveal Nests.
It is very important to get all of the dead skin cells off so that any topical can get as close to the live skin and the mites as possible.
In talking with Dr Kate Mounsey who is studying mites/scabies, BB is the fastest killer in vitro (petrie dish in the lab).
It is my belief and it is agreed by other long term sufferers that using an oral
consistently is vital as this drives them out of the deep tissue layers.
Iver / moxidectin / Eprinex.
Nobody can tell you which one to use for an oral. Ivermectin did not work for me, I have not used Eprinex at this point.
We are all different sizes, ages and need to use commonsense and care with dosing and keep notes on what we take and check out bodies reactions and change dosages and times accordingly.
BB
-After getting rid of all dead skin cells by using an anti-seborric shampoo, or lye.(lye will show up the nest after 3 or 4 baths)
- Benzyl Benzoate Application app.$7 from the chemist
- After shower and drying skin spread a thin layer all over the body and scalp if that is affected ONCE a day
- If you have a lot of activity still and you can see where your nests are - apply again in the morning to those areas
- Wear shoes around the house
- Add ONE CUP washing soda - Sodium Percarbonate - from the laundry section of the supermarket to every load of washing and let soak for half an hour before completing cycle.
- Dont wear clothes more than once, especially not bras even if only worn for an hour or two.(they love the elastic)
- Put your shoes in the dryer regularly or store them in the freezer
- Vacuum your sheets or change them daily if you have crawlers.
- If you have been infested longer than six months take an oral for a few days initially / then every three days / then every five days / then weekly long term - for six months regardless of whether you are sure you are cured or not.
- I have been sure I was cured twice.
- They do not come back. We all have eggs deep in our tissues, maybe even in the fatty areas.
- The oral will drive these hatchlings out once these eggs hatch. It is important to keep up the oral meds consistently......but not intensely.
-Orals meds can accumulate. Because you do not react to one dose a day does not mean you never will. If you get symptoms of any kind BACK OFF FOR TWO DAYS.
- Write it down, so your stressed brain will not have the extra stress of trying to remember what you have done.
Use the BB on your scalp, ears, pubic area taking care not to cover mucous membranes.
The troll is doing his best to convince people they have Morgellons. For all we know, what is being called Morgellons by the world may just be a very bad case of scabies. I believe some of us have millions of them initially on us.
Threads can be used by some mites and I have seen what looks like cocoons under a microscope, but we must not get distracted by this because it causes intense fear and is not likely to be our problem.
The troll loves to spread fear.
You've got a lot of advice to give for someone who is still very infested. You might as well accept that this will be your life,taking poison endlessly to cure something you know very little about then coming on here to brag about your accomplishments.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 13, 2013
 
Look at these pictures of your scabies cocoons fairy;

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...

Warning Faerie with ooglies is Dumb/ Beyond/ Belief, it's nice that you have a pen pal though even though 99% of doctors don't know their a** from a hole in the ground and that is why I use scientific studies to substantiate what i am saying.

Since: Dec 12

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 13, 2013
 
Thank you SO much for all of this wonderful feedback! You guys are the greatest. I have been using 100% bb mixed with 97% alcohol to make a 25% bb solution. Have any of you used acabiol? Do you know if it might work better? I just started taking injectable iver orally and I've been feeling better.I've used it before with good results. I'm going to try the iver along with bb and see what happens. I'm going to check this thread every day so keep the good information coming. I'm soaking up all the info I can right now. Try not to argue with trolls ;) No matter how mad you get! I know what posts are the helpful ones for me. You guys are the greatest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

171 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) 1 hr Canuckette 102
Suicide because of Scabies? (Oct '09) 2 hr weneedtrees 199
cured without poison (Aug '07) 2 hr weneedtrees 5
prickling sensation...post medication/mites? (m... (Jul '10) 5 hr BurrowThis 24
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 8 hr mightymite 862
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... 16 hr FRED 9
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) 16 hr poly 130
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sun Adana 4,093
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Jul 26 itchee 614
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) Jul 26 Inconsistencies 223
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••